Fate's Embrace Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It should be interesting," Joe chuckled.

"Yep," Gene agreed.

Jenny joined them, keeping her distance for a while. "Fred wants to know what you want to drink," she asked.

"Gin gimlet."

"Are they good?"

"I like them."

"I'll try one too."

She popped away before Gene could ask if she had her free drink upstairs, though Joe actually doubted he would. What difference would it make?

"You're girlfriend's cute," Gene commented.

"She's not exactly my girlfriend."

"If you say so," Gene chuckled and left when Jenny arrived with two drinks.

"What was that about?" Jenny asked while she scooted beside him. "I like the drink by the way."

"Me too. First, what happened with Carol?"

"She left a while ago, asked if we wanted to come to her place. I said maybe tomorrow since Max's closes earlier."

"You're working too?"

"With Candy since Anne's taking the night off. Gene said it might get busy. So that's what you were talking about."

"I'm working Jim's shift since Gene's not happy with him. Things are still up in the air as far as working here, but I think it will work out."

"Cool."

"Probably bussing mostly."

"But you're a waiter."

"That's fine. Less money but some at least. I kind of like the hard work without the stress of waiting tables. But I'll probably wait at least some of the time. I think part of it is working part time, Gene punishing me or something, but I really don't mind."

"If you say so, and I'll make up for it. I made a ton of cash tonight. I can pay you back!"

"Don't worry about it. Monday let's get you a bank account."

"Okay!"

"Did you get a drink upstairs?"

"I did," she admitted. "A Suicide which was really good!"

"And strong," Joe chuckled.

"This is too," she giggled, finishing it.

"Mostly gin," Joe agreed, finishing his too.

Joe bussed the table, wiping it with a towel before they said their goodbyes and left. Joe pulled out a joint and they smoked it on the way home. Jenny was giggly, definitely buzzed and not just from the marijuana, Joe happy to find her to be a happy drunk. He'd met more than one who weren't, who turned cruel and mean.

They made love when they got home, though Jenny ended up wanting it hard not far into it, and Joe obliged, quickening the conclusion because of it and ending up giving her head because she hadn't quite got there, and made sure she did, Jenny giving him a thankful kiss before they settled down and slept, the fucking and especially the climaxes helping them relax from the buzz of hard work which had energized their bodies before.

12