Fate's Fertile Embrace - New Start

Story Info
Paranormal hunters get more than they bargain for.
5.5k words
4.37
6.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword:

This story is a bit of an experiment with writing a 'bad guy' as opposed to my typical protagonists. Just a heads up.

###

Well, here we are again. Tied to yet another chair. Ropes this time, not handcuffs. How quaint. A bit itchy. Nylon would have been nicer.

Light stung my eyes as the sack over my head was pulled off. I winced at the glaring lamps pointing right at me. Why make it so dramatic all the time?

"You've led us on a merry little chase, Hector. Or is it Frank now?"

I gave my best disarming smile at the harsh tone, even though I could barely make him out.

"Rheese is fine."

Another voice chimed in from somewhere behind me. She didn't sound much friendlier.

"Well, Rheese, why don't you tell us about the bodies?"

"Oh, I'd love to. Remind me, which ones are you talking about?"

My eyes hadn't even adjusted before my head snapped back from the punch. Right to the rough stuff. Not even any foreplay.

"Don't give me that lip," the man growled. He grabbed my hair. "Where is Jacob?"

I could only laugh at the display. It was cute, really.

"You think this is funny?" he growled.

It seemed more rhetorical as he didn't let me answer. Another punch to the face. I heard something crack. Probably my nose.

"Start talking! Where is he? What did you do to him?"

I let him get his frustrations out on me. It was really the least I could do. Hunters were a tight knit group. They took it personally when one of their own disappeared. And they'd already lost three coming after me.

"Greg, he can't talk if you keep punching him like that."

The blows stopped. Blood dripped down my face. Was I missing a tooth?

The big guy backed off, wiping his fist on a rag.

The woman replaced him. She wasn't bad looking, maybe a bit older for my tastes, but still decent. Tight jeans, showing off a bit of an ass, tight shirt stretched over palm-sized tits, brown hair in a ponytail. Sharp eyes. Yeah. That would do.

She apparently didn't appreciate my gaze, because a line of fire burned in my thigh where she stuck the knife.

"Start talking, Rheese. I'm not as nice as Greg is."

She could glare, I'd give her that. Those hard eyes had seen some shit. Lips curled back to show off her teeth. Like a growling puppy. I liked her.

"Sure, sure." I spat out the blood filling my mouth. That was definitely a tooth that went flying there. "Never told me his name. Skinny guy? Southern accent and a Mets cap? Missing part of his pinky?"

"Yeah, that's him. Where is he?"

I chuckled again, giving way to a groan as she twisted the knife. Feisty.

"Who knows? Guy seemed to be living it up at the strip club last I saw him."

I stamped my other foot on the ground in pain as she twisted the blade deeper into my thigh. I grunted as she hit bone.

"Bullshit. He followed you. And then he was gone."

"Maybe he found true love and ran off with a pretty little thing? They had some lookers there. Did you check with the tiny blonde with the big tits?"

She pulled the blade out and stabbed it into my knee, right between the kneecap and bones. I howled. More for her sake than my own. It wasn't my first time.

"I will take you apart, piece by piece, until you tell me where he is."

I panted and grit my teeth.

"Okay, okay. Jesus. Careful with the bits."

She leaned forward.

"Where is—"

My forehead smashed into her nose, sending her reeling back. I didn't bother trying to escape. There wasn't a need to anymore.

Greg was on me again, smashing my face back and forth. It was hard to laugh, but I gave it my best.

After what seemed an eternity, my head stopped being snapped to and fro. It was hard to judge distance now as I was pretty sure one eye was busted.

"I'm fine, Greg. Back off, we still need him."

I grinned at her as she wiped the blood from her nose. I didn't break it. Didn't want to mar that pretty face of hers.

"Funny guy. I can work with that." She pulled a hooked blade from her back. Jagged teeth lined it. Didn't look too friendly.

"Alright, alright, I'll tell you. You've been a good sport about all this."

She stopped, her blade inches from my good eye.

"Can I make a request though? Just one. Then I'll tell you everything you want to know."

"What is it?" she asked.

I glanced over at the big guy. "Kill him for me."

Boy, the lady could move. The guy's eyes shot open as that hooked blade tore out his throat. He gurgled something, clutching at his wound. He staggered back, a look of shock in his eyes. He slumped against the wall. Blood poured from between his fingers. It soaked his white shirt, dying it a dark red.

She screamed. The knife clattered to the ground. She rushed to him. Her hands shook as she tried to stop the blood flow. Her hands replaced his as they fell limply to the ground, his eyes still fixed on hers as their light snuffed out.

I wondered idly what they were to one another. Lovers? Relatives? Maybe just colleagues. It didn't really matter, but I always liked to hear the details. I should have asked.

My jaw popped while watching the drama unfold. My vision cleared. I was finally able to judge distance again as my other eye reformed. I ran my tongue along my teeth. There we go, all better.

"Would you mind untying me?" I asked. "Not that I'm necessarily against it, but you used the cheap stuff."

There was a lot of rage in those eyes. They locked onto me. She snatched the blade from the floor, blood dripping freely from her hands.

"I'll kill you!"

I loved these moments. The moments where they thought they could still win. Watching confusion spread in their eyes as their bodies no longer listened. Watching the despair grow as they did what I said.

Her hands shook as she sawed through the rope with her knife. It was slow going, but her quiet whimpers and pleading to herself to stop were so delicious.

"No, no, what is this? Stop, what is happening?"

"Good girl. Next time, get something nicer. This was a bit rough."

I stretched when the ropes fell away, working blood back into my arms. When I twisted toward her, she lashed out again with the knife, only to stop just before cutting into my neck.

"Now, now. None of that. There are so many better uses of our time."

"What the hell did you do to me?" Her arm shook with effort, her brain screaming to kill me, but her body resisting just as hard. "What are you?"

I ignored her angry grunts and yells as I looked around. Arcane symbols glowed on the floor where they'd etched them into the stone floor. A devil trap encircled the chair I'd been tied to. I clicked my tongue. Didn't anyone do their homework anymore?

I kept scanning, but there was nothing else of interest. Just some basement somewhere. Knowing these people, it was likely some cabin in the woods. Probably not too far from where they'd run me off the road.

"Come along, let's find somewhere more comfortable to talk. You also need to wash up. You're a bloody mess."

I stepped out of the trap sigil and headed for the stairs. She gasped and struggled as her arms fell to her sides and followed obediently after me.

Up the stairs we went into a lit kitchen. It wasn't as bad as I'd imagined, at least this place had power. The rumble of a generator came from outside the window.

Some bottles of water and snacks were on the counter. I grabbed one and drank it down. I must have been out a while because I was parched.

I wandered into a bedroom and was relatively underwhelmed. One large bed with some bags on it. Impressions were still in the pillows, and the sheets were messy and undone. At least that answered one question. Lovers.

"Go wash up and put on something nice."

"Fuck you!"

I chuckled as she walked into the adjoining bathroom and began to tug at her shirt.

"That's the plan, yes."

I grabbed a folded shirt from one of the bags. Far too big for me, but it was clean. I dumped some water on it and washed my face off. Must have bled more than I thought. It was completely red by the time I was done. I tossed it aside and stripped down. I hummed to myself as I discarded the clothes in a pile.

I turned around at the light footsteps. I whistled. She looked even better than I had imagined. Fit and firm, with just a bit of sag. Brown nipples topping small areolas and a little landing strip. She was flushed, though I imaged more from anger than embarrassment.

"Didn't pack anything sexy for Greg?"

Pain and sadness flashed across her face.

"What are you?" she asked.

I indicated the floor in front of me, and she obediently sank to her knees. I ran a finger along her jawline, stopping at her chin and tilting it up to me. Defiance still burned in her eyes. God, I loved this.

"You'll figure it out."

She glanced at my cock as it bobbed in front of her. Her neck strained to stop herself, but she moved forward, pressing her mouth onto it. Teeth lightly touched the shaft as she undoubtedly tried to bite down. Her body shook as she fought, but still her mouth continued down. She gagged. Her body convulsed and she gurgled as her lips settled around my base. Her struggles only made it better.

"Guess Greg wasn't that big, huh? Well, don't worry. I can make it as big as you like."

Her tongue lapped out, licking my balls and soaking them in spit. She dribbled and drooled as she hacked and gagged. Her throat clenched rhythmically around the tip that had invaded it. Her eyes turned bloodshot, her face going red, then purple.

I waited for her eyes to start rolling up and her body to go limp before pulling out. A vacuum sensation tugged at my cock as it popped from her throat. She gasped and doubled over, making retching sounds as she gulped down air. Tears fell as she raised her head back up.

"Please, don't make me do it," she pleaded, even as she headed back toward my cock.

This was always the best part. When they knew that they were powerless. That all they could do was beg.

I ran my fingers through her hair as she sank back down. I shushed her gently as she began gagging again.

"Don't worry, it'll get easier. By the end, you won't even care who Greg was."

Down she went, all the way to my base, leaking drool and spit. Mascara ran down her cheeks she fucked her throat against my cock. She came up for air only when I allowed it. She retched and spat every time.

"Good girl. Warm yourself up for me."

A strangled sob was cut off as she dove back down. Her fingers slid along her pussy, teasing her hole, and playing with her clit. Another hand latched onto her breast. She slowly rubbed it and rolled her nipple between her fingers.

She was pretty talented for someone with little experience. That throat barrier loosened every time I pressed past it. Her tongue licked nonstop as she gurgled around me. Her retching stopped and she just gasped and took in lungful's of air. Her cries were slowly replaced by moans as her fingers began to dive into her wet pussy.

"Good girl. You deserve a reward for being such a good little slut. Here you go, drink it all up. There's plenty more to come."

She groaned as I pushed her down completely onto my cock. She clenched around me as I blasted cum down her throat. The swallowing motion of the throat milked me as I poured more and more into her stomach. She began to spasm. Her pussy sprayed the floor. My cock muffled her screams. She choked on the cum still pouring down her throat. Her eyes rolled back in her head.

I grinned as her body grew slack, her throat still milking my cock. Her flat tummy began to inflate from the amount I poured in. Not too much, yet. Just enough to be noticeable. I loved watching their first time. Almost as much as I loved breaking them.

When I pulled my cock from her throat, she collapsed on the ground. She made heaving noises as her hands wrapped protectively around her swollen abdomen. Spit and cum splattered the floor where she coughed it up. She shook and whimpered, her thighs rubbing together subconsciously as her pussy leaked. Yeah, my cum will do that.

"No. No. This isn't real." She mumbled to herself as she rubbed her abdomen. "This isn't possible."

I knelt beside her, rubbing her hair like a dog's. "Shhhh, it'll be alright. I'll inflate you until you look like you're about to give birth. And if you're really good, then I'll breed you too."

Her hands trembled. She turned her head up. It was beautiful. The way the mascara had run dark lines down her face. The way her bloodshot eyes quivered under my gaze. The tears in her eyes. Perfect.

"Please. Don't."

"Oh, sweety. That ship has sailed. The moment I touched you, you were mine. And the moment you swallowed my cum, you could never go back." I placed a kiss on her cheek, her salty tears on my lips. "You kids really should have done your homework. Maybe then this wouldn't have happened."

"What are you?" she whispered.

"Oh, I've had many names. You might recognize some. Bacchus, Dionysus, Cernunnos, Kokopelli. Any of those ring a bell? God of Fertility? No?"

Her eyes widened and she shook her head.

"No. That's impossible."

"Yeah, bit out of your league, huh? And yet, you all keep finding me. Well, I can only blame myself for that. It's kind of hard to break a habit once it's set. Couple thousand years will do that to you."

I sat on the bed, bouncing a bit to test it out. Not terrible.

"Please. Just let me go. We won't bother you anymore. I promise."

I clicked my tongue. How many times had I heard that gem before.

"Tell you what. If you can get out those doors, then you are free to go."

A glimmer of hope sparked in her eyes. She glanced at the cabin door. Oh, they always tried.

"Tantalizingly close, isn't it?" I crossed my legs and bounced my foot. "Go on, I won't stop you. But I gotta tell you, only one person has ever made it that far."

I chuckled as she pulled herself up onto all fours, her stomach swayed a bit as she cradled it in one arm. She stood up and wobbled to the bedroom door. Her footsteps grew faster, but less steady as she moved.

Her legs gave out ten feet to her goal. She began to crawl. Her hips swayed as her body trembled.

Five feet. She collapsed on the floor. She began to pull herself along the ground.

Three feet. Her shoulders strained. She panted.

Two feet. Her fingers reached toward the handle.

One foot. Her hands shook violently.

Her head collapsed on the floor, and she curled up into the fetal position. She cried softly. She stroked her abdomen soothingly.

"Yeah, didn't think so. Truth be told, the other one made it a foot outside the door before coming back. Once you've had my cum, that's it."

"So, I can't be away from you? Forever?" she asked through her tears.

"At least until you're carrying my child. Then you can go wherever you want." I uncrossed my legs and patted my lap. "Now, why don't you be a good girl, and come sit on my lap."

She sniffled and laboriously got up on all fours. She shuffled toward me, her head bowed, and one arm cradling her stomach. Once she passed the bedroom threshold, she got onto her feet. Several unsteady steps later, and she was standing before me in all her glory.

"Oh, you should tell me your name. Seems only fair."

"Laura," she said softly, her eyes still downcast. "Laura Glendale."

"Well, Laura, are you on birth control?"

"Yes. Pills."

I sighed. Modern medicine had really put a crimp in my style. "Well, that just means we're going to be here a while then. I hope you don't have anyone who'll come looking for you. For their sake."

She remained silent. Oh well, not like I couldn't handle a few more hunters. And with any luck, they'd bring another feisty gal with them.

I patted my lap again and she straddled me.

"Oh, I almost forgot. I did promise you as much cock as you wanted."

My cock tingled and began to expand. It had already been fairly large, but now it approached the ten-inch range. It plumped up as well, swelling slightly at the base. I enjoyed watching her eyes grow. She began to shake her head, even as she began rubbing her wet slit against it.

"You'll kill me. Please. I can't take that."

"Oh, don't worry. It'll fit. It always fits. And this is just the beginning. Wait until we get to the horse sized one."

Her pussy oozed liquids all of my cock as she rubbed her lips along it.

"No, I'll tear apart. Please, don't do this."

Ah, I loved the panic in their voices. Soon enough she'd be so addicted to it that anything smaller than twelve wouldn't be enough.

"When I say you're mine, I mean it. Your body is already changing. Less pain, more good feelings, and most importantly, being much stretchier. So don't worry so much and bring that pretty pussy here."

She positioned herself even as her pleas continued. Her fingers tightened on my shoulders, her arms trembling in fright. The bulbous head bumped against her opening. Her juices ran down like little rivers.

"Big breath now."

Every girl was a bit different in how they took it. Some were quiet, some were screamers. Laura screamed so loud her pitch changed into supersonic. I was pretty sure the wildlife in the area must have bolted as her mouth hung open and her eyes nearly bugged out.

She was really tight. The good kind of spongy tightness that molded to a cock. Just the tip alone was enough for her insides to squirm. She contracted multiple times, massaging the tip and enveloping me tightly in those velvety confines. I let her take a shuddering gulp of air before reaching up to pinch her nipples. God, the girl could scream.

Laura's hips never stopped moving, even as she struggled against it. More and more pressed into her, forcing her apart in ways she'd likely never known. Her tunnel stretched and yielded to me. Her pussy dripped like a waterfall, soaking my shaft and balls. As much as she hated it, her pussy loved it.

She gasped as I bottomed out. The tip of my cock pushed against her cervix, smashing against the entrance. She could only groan as I licked her neck and squeezed her ass. She panted and clung to me; her arms wrapped around my neck for support.

I gazed into her tired eyes. "And that was just the start. Ready for the best orgasm of your life?"

I didn't wait for a reply before lifting her by the ass until only the tip was still in her. Her fingernails scrabbled against my back as she shuddered and gulped for breath. At the apex, I dropped her down, fully ramming back into her and slamming her cervix. Her entire pussy clenched around me. Liquid squirted from her as she shook and screamed. Her legs locked around my waist, pulling me tight as she clenched again.

"Ready for another one?"

I grinned as her head shook weakly. It didn't really matter; she was going to be getting a lot of them.

By the fourth of fifth time, Laura was just in a state of constant screaming and orgasm. Her pussy pulsed and sucked on my cock like no tomorrow. Her legs lost strength as I kept lifting and dropping her. Her eyes rolled back on the sixth time, and she fell silent.

I chuckled as her brain fried. She had shut down from overload. She'd held out pretty well. Some girls didn't make it past three. But this was just the beginning.

I used her like a toy, lifting and dropping her onto my cock as I thrust into her. Even unconscious her pussy squelched and squirted, wrapping around me, and pulsing happily while I abused it.

I groaned out in satisfaction as I buried myself deeply into her and began pouring out white, sticky cum directly into her deepest parts. My balls pulled tight and relaxed rhythmically as more and more cum was packed into her tight pussy. Her abdomen expanded again, giving her the look of a woman three months pregnant.

Laura's eyes fluttered and she made a retching sound. She clapped a hand over her mouth.

12