Father Charles' Unusual Sunday Brunch

Story Info
Three women have a bit of fun with a young priest.
7.7k words
4.39
12.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joefelton
joefelton
213 Followers

Father Charles' Unusual Sunday Brunch

Chapter 1, The Invitation

Father Charles Dodson, the thirty year old pastor of St. Joseph's Catholic Church, was sitting at the dining table in the rectory kitchen waiting patiently for his lunch to be served. He was wearing skimpy but comfortable running shorts, tennis shoes with short socks, and a loose fitting light colored short sleeve shirt that he'd left unbuttoned, revealing his hairless chest that was glistening with a thin layer of sweat. It was a warm and glorious summer day, and choosing to avoid the heat which was forecast for the afternoon, the priest had gone for his regular run earlier that morning.

His middle aged housekeeper, Mrs. Susan Madison, was humming a tune while she watched four slices of smoked bacon gently frying in the cast iron skillet in front of her. The meat was the principle ingredient of the priest's sandwich, but chunky peanut butter and thinly sliced bananas would comprise the other ingredients, between two lightly toasted slices of white bread.

She chuckled to herself, "Charles eats like a little boy," as she flipped the bacon over in the pan.

To fill the time Father Charles decided to read through the mail on the table in front of him. What caught his attention immediately was a distinctive envelope with a return address indicating it originated from "The Office of the Very Reverend Thomas Francis Murphy, Bishop of the Diocese of San Francisco." Bishop Murphy was Father Charles' supervisor, and the young priest was terrified of him, as the bishop was known to harshly discipline priests who disappointed him.

The young cleric's hands shook with excitement as he made a clumsy attempt to open the envelope. He succeeded on the second attempt, and within it he found two pieces of paper. He quickly scanned the first document, which was a hand written letter of appreciation written by Daniel Sullivan, a well respected member of St. Joseph's parish, praising Father Charles for recently providing sound counsel to Mr. Sullivan and his wife, Molly, regarding a difficult problem in their marriage. There were no specific details given as to the nature of their marital problem, but what was very clear was how grateful the Sullivans were for the sage advice the young priest had given them. At the conclusion of the letter Mr. Sullivan wrote, "Father Charles led us from the black abyss of divorce, to a most unusual resolution and marital bliss!"

The priest took a few seconds to scan the second document which was written by Bishop Murphy. He congratulated Father Charles on the success of his marriage counseling and praised him for his wisdom and compassion. The final sentence in the bishop's letter struck home with Father Charles, "I truly wish I had more priests who are as dedicated to the spiritual well being of their flock as Father Charles Dodson!" The young cleric was over the moon with happiness!

The young priest decided to wait a day before replying to the bishop; he wanted to savor his success and to enjoy his good mood for as long as possible. He also wanted to reply very carefully to the bishop and stay in his good graces. In the past Mrs. Madison had suggested that Charles would make an excellent replacement for the bishop some day, and Cardinal Phillips was known to heed the recommendation of a retiring bishop concerning his replacement.

He took a few moments to reflect on the Sullivans and the "help" he had given them. Something in the back of his mind kept nagging him, "Are you sure you did the right thing, Charles?"

The nature of the couple's problem was as follows: as Mrs. Sullivan had grown older her vagina was no longer able to accommodate her husband's unusually large penis during intercourse unless it was swimming in her juices, and the only stimulation that would excite Molly enough was to have her buttocks physically spanked by her husband. It was also essential for her husband to discipline her while playing the role of her son! The problem was that Mr. Sullivan's penis wilted pathetically when playing this part. He loved it when his wife/mother was in charge, but not so when their roles were reversed. Father Charles' counseling consisted of taking charge of both of them and demonstrating exactly what Mr. Sullivan needed to do to his wife/mother. He instructed Daniel Sullivan, "Just as it's good for a man to honor and obey his wife as if she were his mother, there are times when it's proper for that son to use his mother as a husband uses the flesh of his wife."

Mrs. Madison could see that Father Charles was relaxed and in a very good mood, and she was happy for him. She thought of him as a really good man who cared deeply about his parishioners, but she also thought that he worried too much. It pleased her to see him so relaxed.

She took a few moments to admire his well toned body. He was very attractive, and to be truthful she would describe him as beautiful rather than just handsome. She loved thinking about his genitals! Father Charles' penis was a thing of beauty when it was fully erect, seven inches long and two inches thick. It was perfectly straight and the skin was flawless, like it was made of flesh colored porcelain. And she loved watching his semen spurt out of the slit when he climaxed; typically flying several feet through the air and landing on his chest...or on Mrs. Madison's huge tits.

The priest was day dreaming, staring straight ahead and not really focusing on anything in particular, with a contented smile on his face. Mrs. Madison thought it might be fun to tease him a bit. The bacon was cooked perfectly and she placed it carefully on a paper towel to drain the grease. Then she grabbed a ripe banana from the fruit basket on the counter top and placed it on a cutting board. As she was reaching for a French knife she "accidentally on purpose" knocked the banana off the cutting board and onto the floor. She reached down to retrieve it and moaned weakly while bending over, as if her back was troubling her, but this was not the case. Her movements attracted Father Charles' attention, and his eyes were automatically drawn to her wide bottom. Mrs. Madison was well aware that Father Charles could see her stocking tops, but she wanted to push the limits of propriety a bit further and placed one hand on the small of her back and rubbed it as if to ease her pain. Then she casually lifted the hem of her house dress past her buttocks revealing the backside of her white cotton panties, while slowly separating her thighs. She wanted the young cleric to have a nice view of her crotch. Father Charles blatantly ogled her fat ass, and felt his penis stirring to life inside the soiled panties that Mrs. Madison had given him to wear. She held this most unladylike position for a full minute while making a few feeble attempts to grab the piece of fruit, knowing full well that the priest would be unable to look away. After what she deemed a sufficient amount of time to arouse her employer's interest, and his penis, she looked over her shoulder and smiled mischievously at him.

"Men are such simple creatures. Throw them a bone and you can make them do anything you want. Isn't that right, Charles?" As she lewdly shook her buttocks for him.

Now it was Mrs. Madison's turn to stare...at the growing bulge in the priest's running shorts!

Father Charles looked downwards at his crotch and hastily crossed his legs, while at the same time his cheeks turned a pretty shade of red from embarrassment. He looked back at her and smiled sheepishly, "Of course you're right as usual, Mrs. Madison..."

She gave him a stern look which surprised him.

He stammered, "I mean...um...Auntie Susan."

Her warm smile returned, "That's better. When we have our special 'alone time' I want you to think of me as your favorite auntie, Charley my boy," as she reached down with her hand and rubbed the palm up and down the length of his engourged shaft through the thin material of his running shorts. A few more seconds of rubbing him ensued, before she pulled her hand away. Father Charles couldn't hide his look of disappointment, which amused his housekeeper. She kissed him lightly on the lips, and returned to assembling his sandwich.

As she set his plate down in front of him she whispered in his ear, "I know you so well Charlie, and what you need," and then she licked his lips lightly with the tip of her tongue!

Just as Father Charles decided to respond in earnest, the telephone in the living room rang. Mrs. Madison pulled away, "I'll get that dear. You just sit here and eat your lunch like a good boy."

Seconds later he heard her voice coming from the living room, "St Joseph's Catholic Church. This is Susan Madison, how may I help you?"

After a bit he heard, "Oh Molly, it's so nice to hear your voice. How are you dear?"

A few seconds later, "And how is your husband?"

After listening to Molly's reply she continued, "And what about your marriage problem?"

Mrs. Madison laughed uncontrollably at the woman's answer.

A few seconds later she regained her composure and said, "I see, well that's wonderful to hear Molly. I'm so happy for you and Daniel. He's such a nice gentleman."

For the next ten minutes Father Charles was unable to discern the flow of the conversation, as Mrs. Madison was only whispering and giggling over the phone. He had a suspicious feeling that they were talking about him!

It quickly became apparent that the phone call was going to continue for a while, and the cleric's thoughts drifted to the Sullivans, and the night that he visited them in their home as their reluctant marriage councilor. He closed his eyes. Extending one hand inside his panties, he started to gently fondle his balls, while remembering that most unusual evening.

The Sullivans had just finished consummating their incestuous fantasy play, and it took Molly Sullivan some time to recover, but eventually she turned around and sat on the sofa. Father Charles couldn't help noticing that her husband's semen was dripping lewdly from her vagina, and he was tempted to get on his knees and clean up the mess. Molly's blouse had come completely open, and the deep cleavage between her compressed breasts was too much for Father Charles to ignore. He blatantly stared at her bountiful bosoms.

With a wicked smile Molly had asked him, "Do you fancy an old woman's tits, Father Charles?"

The priest whispered his reply, "Yes, daughter."

Molly had leaned forward so that her face was just a few inches over the valley between her breasts, and let her saliva drool down and flow into the channel. Father Charles was openly staring and breathing hard at the sight of her creating a surrogate vagina between her huge tits.

Molly explained, "Like Daniel, my father was too large for my mother to accommodate between her legs as she got older. I learned this trick from her."

Without another word Father Charles had loosened his belt, pulled his zipper down, and exposed his erect cock to the Sullivans and Mrs. Madison. He gave his phallus a few quick strokes and then shook it lewdly at them. As he approached Molly, he looked her husband in the eye and hissed, "I'm going to fuck your mother's big tits!"

Mr. Sullivan had simply nodded, "Thank you for telling me, Father Charles," as he lewdly stroked himself.

Molly had leaned forward so that her cleavage, now slick from her own drool, was at an angle and elevation that permitted Father Charles to slide his rock hard cock inside. When he began thrusting in earnest, she'd held up her panties, and the moment that the priest's lips had kissed her soiled garment and his tongue had tasted her arousal, Father Charles' penis erupted, spurting a half dozen strings of sticky white semen onto her throat and chest. The gooey mess reminded him of a string of luminescent white pearls.

Father Charles opened his eyes. His animal instincts were screaming at him to pull his zipper down and free his cock, but just at that moment he clearly heard Mrs. Madison's strong voice coming from the living room, "Okay Molly, I'll ask Father Charles about joining you for brunch next Sunday and I'll get back to you soon. Good bye dear."

Father Charles sat up straight in his chair, and hastily smoothed his hair with his fingers. He was dismayed to see his erection had returned to its maximum length and girth, and its condition was blatantly obvious. In response to this predicament he wadded up his napkin and placed it on his lap, hoping to hide his excitement from his housekeeper. He hastily took a huge bite of his untouched sandwich, as he didn't want Mrs. Madison to think that he didn't care for the delicious lunch she'd prepared for him.

As she reentered the kitchen Mrs. Madison immediately noticed that Father Charles looked odd, because he wasn't making eye contact with her, and he was struggling with a mouthful of food. She just stood there calmly watching him chew his food. After a few seconds the priest began to blush.

Finally she broke the silence, "Well, are you enjoying your sandwich Father Charles?"

He smiled back at her meekly and continued chewing. But then Mrs. Madison noticed the balled up napkin in his lap and she immediately knew why the priest was behaving so strangely. She reached down and pulled the napkin away, revealing the bulge in his shorts. She took her time examining his erection. She couldn't tell for sure, but she thought she saw his penis throbbing a bit beneath the thin fabric of his running shorts.

She smiled mischievously, "Oh you silly boy," as she took the chair next to his and sat down. Then she grabbed one of his knees and yanked it towards her. The priest realized what she wanted and rotated his chair so that he faced her directly, with their knees touching. Mrs. Madison pulled the hem of her dress up to the top of her thighs and spread her legs apart, so her panty covered crotch was clearly visible to the priest. Then she leaned forward and forcefully yanked his running shorts down to his knees. She wiggled one finger inside the leg opening of his panties and snaked her index finger up the length of his shaft. She smiled mischievously at him as she scratched the very sensitive spot just below the head with her finger nail, causing the priest to close his eyes and moan weekly.

"Oh fuck Auntie. That feels so fucking nice...yes...oh fuck...yes...right there, that's the spot...ooh!"

She leaned towards him and whispered in his ear.

"Are you going to cum?"

He whispered back, "Yes, it won't take long."

Again she whispered in his ear, "I don't want you to cum yet dear. I have something to tell you first."

She wrapped her fingers tightly around his ball sack and squeezed, gently at first but she steadily increased the pressure. Father Charles knew the rules of this game and that Mrs. Madison always won. Immediately his erection began to wilt. His housekeeper seemed satisfied and pulled her hand out of Father Charles' panties.

Of course he was disappointed by this missed opportunity for an ejaculation, but he trusted this woman completely. He knew she would eventually be kind to him and give him his orgasm at a time of her choosing, and...it would be worth the wait!

"What did you want to tell me Mrs. ...I mean...Auntie?"

In a business like tone she replied, "That was Molly Sullivan on the phone. She wants to thank us for helping with her marital problem by taking us out to a nice meal at her country club. Molly suggested the Sunday brunch. I've heard it's very posh, but I'm not so sure if the rich food will be to my liking."

The thought of seeing Molly Sullivan and her bountiful bosoms again intrigued the young priest.

"Well, that was very generous of Molly, and I certainly look forward to seeing her again"

Mrs. Madison looked amused, "Yes, I'm sure that you do Charles. She's a lovely woman. She has a sturdy body, don't you think?"

He chuckled, "Yes, I think sturdy is an accurate description.'

He decided to change the subject, "Do you think we can have champagne to celebrate the new state of her marriage?"

"Yes, I'm sure that can be easily arranged."

Mrs. Madison thought for a few seconds before continuing, "I have a niece who works as a waitress at the country club. She just recently graduated from college, but she hasn't been able to find a job in her field yet, so she's been working part time at the country club to help financially. I'll just give her a call and ask her about the Sunday brunch menu, while you finish eating your lunch."

She stood up and as she was leaving the kitchen said, "I want you to leave your shorts where they are, Charles. I won't be long."

He nodded his head and smiled, "Yes of course, Auntie."

Father Charles could hear bits and pieces of Mrs. Madison's conversation with her niece, whose name was Amber, but as the call progressed Mrs. Madison began to whisper. But this time he doubted that they were talking about him, since he'd never met the young woman before. Ten minutes later Father Charles had finished his sandwich while continuing to listen intently to the phone conversation. He determined that the call was going to continue for a while, so he decided to make better use of his time; the young priest slid his hand back inside his panties, closed his eyes and thought about Molly Sullivan's large round buttocks, her melon sized breasts capped with stiff brown nipples, and her wonderfully smelling hairy minge.

***

Approximately one hour later Mrs. Madison ended her call and reentered the kitchen. Once again she noticed that Father Charles was behaving strangely, as he avoided looking at her. She looked at him from head to toe and noticed a telltale wet spot on the front of Father Charles' panties.

Mrs. Madison's tone of voice indicated she was not happy about this.

"I'm very disappointed in you."

Without waiting for his answer she stuck her thumbs into the elastic waist band of his panties and quickly yanked them down, exposing his privates. She saw some clear fluid leaking from the eye at the top of his penis, which she touched with her finger tip. The liquid was clear and shiny, and slightly sticky to the touch.

Her warm smile returned, "I'm sorry, I misjudged you. I'm not disappointed in you after all, Charles."

She bought her finger tip to her mouth and licked it with the tip of her tongue.

"Mmmm...I love the taste your pre cum!"

Father Charles face lit up with joy, "I'm so glad you're not angry with me, Auntie."

The woman took the chair in front of him and sat down. The priest took her hand and moved it towards his genitals. Mrs. Madison returned his smile, wrapped her fingers around his penis, and started stroking it gently. Father Charles leaned back in his chair and made himself comfortable.

"Is there a problem with your niece? Your phone call lasted for a long time, Auntie."

While her right hand continued stroking him, she reached down with her left hand, cupped his balls, and said, "Yes, she did tell me about a problem she's having, but it's nothing serious. Amber had nothing but good things to say about the brunch menu. She did warn me that this brunch is extremely popular. She advised that it would be much better if we came after the opening rush is over, as the service would be better and the atmosphere in the dining room would be more pleasant."

Father Charles tried to pay attention to what Mrs. Madison was saying, but the things she was doing to his dick were distracting him.

Without thinking why he said, "Quieter would...um...oh fuck... be very nice... um, I think... Auntie."

She let his remark pass without commenting, while continuing her assault on his cock.

She carried on with her story, "Amber is my favorite niece. I'm very fond of her and I try to help her whenever I can. She has a problem and she's asked for my assistance with resolving it."

joefelton
joefelton
213 Followers