Father Daughter Swap Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dad, come on there's a movie I wanna watch in half an hour!" moaned Sarah

"Sarah you watch far too much TV, we both do. When was the last time we sat down and had a proper conversation together?"

"Oh god..."

"What?"

"'Proper conversation' is dad talk for sex. I know, always make sure the guy has a condom."

"Well I didn't mean that, but sex is an important part of life Sarah."

"Um eww, I don't wanna talk to my dad about that stuff."

"Come on Sarah, if you can't talk about stuff like this with your dad then who can you?"

"Ok fine. Talk."

"So have you got a boyfriend, or a friend with benefits as the kids say?"

"No, no one at the moment."

"Oh sorry to hear honey. So you haven't been having any sex?"

"No I haven't."

"That must be difficult. Do you masturbate a lot?"

"Yes I do," Sarah stuttered and couldn't believe she just admitted that to her own father.

"It's ok Sarah, nothing to be ashamed of. Everyone does it, even me."

"Um ok."

"You do want sex don't you?"

"Yes of course I do," Sarah downed the rest of her glass. It was clear that her dad wasn't going to quit this awkward chat anytime soon. She decided it was probably best to have that wine sitting inside her stomach rather than the glass.

"It must be hard being young with all these desires but having no way to properly sate them," Richard was quick to refill Sarah's glass. Surely she would open up after her third glass.

Sarah nodded as the wine hit her lips, she took a long gulp. She wasn't savouring it, she just wanted to feel less awkward. Soon her cheeks were no longer burning with embarrassment but instead with the early stages of inebriation.

"Yeah I just need a good fuc..." Sarah stopped herself, mortified she'd just said that out loud.

"Haha it's ok," replied Richard trying not to laugh too much. "I remember what it was like at that age, all those raging hormones. I'm surprised you don't have a boyfriend, you're incredibly attractive."

"Um thanks. Yeah, I just find guys so immature. They just want one thing and after they've finished they go to sleep."

"Well if you want a more mature man, why don't you date one?"

"What, you mean an older man?"

"Yes, it's not such a strange prospect is it? A man with experience, who knows how to treat a girl right."

"You're not trying to set me up with one of my friends are you?"

"God NO!" Richard spluttered a little too loudly.

"Relax I was joking. I wouldn't want to date them anyway, they're all idiots haha"

"Yes I fully agree. Though can I make a suggestion?"

"Um sure."

"I happen to know of a club which would perhaps allow you to meet some experienced mature men, men who could satisfy your urges."

"Um this sounds seedy. Is this where you go on Fridays?"

"No I just happened to hear about it. I've only known about it for a few days myself. Though I have spoken to some members online."

"So what's the catch? Seems too good to be true?"

"There's no catch, only that the only people allowed are fathers and daughters."

"What the fuck?"

"Not like that. It's more a safety thing. All members are a father daughter pair. They go to these parties as a pair but then go their separate ways with their own partners."

"So you want me to join this club so you can lay a bunch of younger women?"

"No I want to do it for your benefit. I know you won't believe me but I'm not that concerned about myself. Sure, having sex with a younger woman would be fun, but you're the one I want to be having fun."

"Have you met these guys? Can you trust them? Would you just hand me over to a room of horny strangers?"

"I have met one guy, Darren, and spoken to another online. Don't worry Sarah, they have a lot of rules to keep everyone safe. They have a group chat online where you can speak to everyone in the club and get to know them."

"Fine let's log on now."

Richard was happy Sarah didn't decide to take a night to think it over and convince herself not to go ahead. The wine had done it's trick and persuaded her to open her mind up slightly. Sarah handed her phone to her father and he typed in www.xxxxxxx.com/sarah. After uploading a nice selfie from her large gallery she was logged in. A mix of the alcohol and scepticism led to Sarah typing in a brash first message on the fathers & daughters room:

[Hey my dad convinced me to give this a go. Apparently you guys are experienced between the sheets and can give me the hot sex I deeply desire.]

Richard saw the message she posted and was shocked at her forwardness. He was also a little worried at what response she would get. He knew what guys were like online and half expected her to received a slew of dick pics and dirty messages in response. He decided however to have a little faith in what Darren said about the club being full of decent guys.

Sarah was also a little shocked at what she had written. The logical part of her brain was still present and desperately wanted to delete the message she just wrote. She was fully aware how slutty it sounded. Part of her didn't care though, her dad's talk had gotten to her and she was very aware of how badly she craved sex. Almost instantly she received 3 messages. She was surprised to find out that the first one was from a girl.

She was called Abby, she had a latin look to her with long dark brown hair a tanned complexion and deep brown eyes, one of them winking at the camera.

[Welcome Sarah, nice to see another girl join us! You're really hot by the way, I love your blonde hair. Maybe I'm getting jealous lol. So you wanna know about the fucking? Well you won't be disappointed let me tell you! I've been with 6 different guys in total at various parties and they were all amazing in bed. Hard to pick a favourite to be honest, all gave me the best fucking of my life. I thought I'd had good sex before, then I joined the club and everything was totally eclipsed. To be honest I hadn't been with a mature guy before and boy was I missing out! Trust me these guys know exactly what they're doing and will have you cumming all night!]

Sarah smiled to herself. It was certainly a good welcome message to receive. The quality of men (and sex) was pretty well assured for her and she definitely liked the idea of cumming all night. All of her previous experiences resulted in her usually having to finish herself off. Richard was shocked by the frankness of Abby's message and decided to give Sarah some privacy when reading the rest of the messages, he really didn't want to know how the other dads would be fucking Sarah.

The next message was another girl, Lily who had messaged Richard earlier.

[Hi first of all I'm not super experienced will all of this, I've only been to 2 parties. After my first party I was desperate for more though! I was nervous that first time so didn't really do too much, I was a bit shy. I was more relaxed for the second party though and let myself go crazy! I'll spare you the details but let's say the morning after I was limping back to the car and I was hoarse from screaming!]

The final message was from Darren. Sarah thought he looked quite handsome, he was clearly in his early 40's but seemed in good shape with a nice smile and natural brown hair.

[Hi Sarah, you don't know how happy I was to see your message. I knew your dad was on board, though was a little worried you might not be interested. Well I am glad to hear I was wrong! Trust me Sarah you are going to absolutely love our parties and needless to say we are going to love you attending them as well! I have to say I was told you were pretty but I had absolutely no idea that you were quite so gorgeous! Between you and me, I have a weakness for blondes though I'll let you find out more about that later!]

Sarah didn't know what to think, it was a lot for her to process. Maybe it was the alcohol clouding her thoughts, but all she could think of was there was a growing wet patch in her panties. Her heart was pounding in her chest and her skin felt flushed. She was very horny. She checked the time, it was 11PM, a perfect excuse to go to bed and take care of herself. She walked into the kitchen to see her dad playing on his phone, no doubt waiting for her opinion on the club.

"So honey, what do you think about it now you've spoken to a few members?" asked Richard, trying not to sound too desperate.

"Yeah, it sounds good. Has given me a lot to think about. Think I'll sleep on it. See you in the morning."

Richard was a little disappointed at her brief response. He thought it sounded like she wasn't enthusiastic at all, like she was politely saying that she had no interest. He was worried about what she might think of him after she had thought more about it. He was scared she would think he was a depraved pervert. Little did he know Sarah's response was short because she was desperate to run to her bedroom and finger herself.

Sarah walked quickly upstairs, she was tempted to run but didn't want her dad to notice. She jumped onto her bed and pulled off her jeans. She was immediately greeted with the sight of her soaking wet panties. She slowly pulled them off, the saturated fabric peeling away from her moist lips. Her pussy was a brighter shade of pink than usual and spread open, desperate to be fucked.

Sarah slid her fingers over her shaved mound and just rested her hand on her pussy. She could feel its warmth emanating and just the pressure of her palm on her lips and clit was driving her crazy. She slowly stroked her outer lips thinking about how a party might be- she still didn't have any information on the parties, just that sex was the eventual result. Her juice was leaking constantly from her pussy now and she was getting a thick coating on her fingers. With her middle and index finger she scooped her juices and delivered them to her aching clit. Her hips bucked as she smeared the soft liquid over her engorged bud, her two fingers sliding either side of it. She started to massage her clit between her fingers now amply lubricated with her juices, closed her eyes and began to fantasise.

In her fantasy she was in what looked like her bedroom, though much larger and her single bed was replaced by a kingsize. Leading to the bed was a line of 3 men- all naked with throbbing erections. Sarah imagined herself in sexy black lace lingerie and stiletto heels, as she walked towards the bed the men were licking their lips, all desperate to touch her. She adored the attention they were giving her and felt like a goddess. She climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees facing away from the men. She turned her head to look back and said "come and get it" punctuated with a sultry lick of the lips. One man came forth and walked purposefully up to the edge of the bed. He slid off her skimpy thong, bent over and licked the length of her wet pussy. Sarah simulated his imaginary tongue with her fingers and had to stifle a moan.

She imagined her lover climbing onto the bed behind her and pushing her head down against the mattress. He stroked her ass, marvelling at its perfect shape before grasping her hips in his big hands and pushing his cock into her. Sarah slowly pressed her middle and ring finger into her dripping hole, desperate for penetration. Her eyes rolled back as she imagined him fucking her, she fucked herself with her fingers with her palm hitting against her clit mimicking his swinging balls. Sarah felt the wave of an orgasm approaching and slowed down her finger fucking, she wanted this to last. In her fantasy her lover had stopped fucking her, giving one of the others a chance to take over. After her approaching orgasm faded back into the distance she imagined her new lover turning her over onto her back.

She lay there prone beneath him, his manly body above hers, waiting to take her. He kissed her deeply and swung his hips down to swiftly penetrate her. He fucked her slower than the other man but with much harder and deeper penetration which made her gasp with each pump. He fucked her with such force that the bed was shaking beneath them. Beads of sweat run off Sarah's forehead as she lay on her back fucking her pussy. She raised her left hand and roughly grabbed her breast as she imagined her lover would. He squeezed and manhandled her breast, almost claiming it as his own. Sarah's stomach muscles started to tense as her hips started to grind against her hand in a steady rhythm. Her imaginary lover sped up to match her body's undulation. Before long Sarah's dripping fingers were hammering her pussy in time with her thundering heartbeat. She felt her chest getting tighter and tighter, so tight she could barely breathe. She was gasping with each breath, desperate to inhale as much air as possible. Sarah could see stars behind her tightly clenched eyelids and felt her back arching.

She quickly rolled over, buried her face in her pillow and howled as a powerful orgasm ripped through her body. She lay face down barely able to catch a breath as her hips humped themselves jerkily against her hand. The combination of 3 glasses of wine and an earth-shattering orgasm quickly took their toll on Sarah and she drifted into a deep sleep.

Richard sat in the kitchen nervously sipping his coffee, it was now 10AM and still no sign of Sarah. He dearly hoped she wasn't upset with him about the daughter swap group. He had just started to wash up his empty cup when he heard Sarah's bare feet patting against the hard kitchen floor.

"Good morning honey!" Richard studied Sarah's face to try and get an idea of her mood, whether to expect an onslaught of insults and judgement or not. She had an odd look on her face, not a wide smile but certainly not an angry expression. 'Glowing' was the only adjective he could think of.

"Oh hi dad," Sarah said punctuated with a little smile. She had decided to go forward with the club but didn't want to seem too enthusiastic- she didn't want her dad to think she was a slut or something.

"How are you doing?"

"Pretty good thanks," Sarah replied desperate for her dad to ask her about the club. She didn't want to be the one to bring it up.

"So have you thought any more about our conversation last night?"

"Oh, about the club?"

"Yes, about the club."

"I think I would like to give it a go. Maybe chat some more on the website. But yeah, I'd like to go to one of their parties at some point."

"Oh Sarah, I'm so glad you feel that way. Yes, we'll take it slow and learn as much as possible."

"Yeah sounds good dad."

"Do you want me to tell the guys on chat or do you want to?"

"I think I will, I still want to ask a bit more about what goes on at the parties exactly."

Sarah logged into the chat and messaged Darren, she thought he would be the best guy to go to since her dad knew him the best. Within 10 minutes Darren replied to her telling her how happy he was that both her and her father had agreed to join the club. He told her about the rules and the parties, same as with Richard.

[So, how do you go about arranging or going to a party exactly?] asked Sarah.

[We arrange the parties as a group, most of us live in different parts of the country so it often takes a while to agree on a date that we are all happy with. With the location, it is usually hosted in on of our member's houses, so due to the finite space most parties are usually attended by 4-5 pairs.]

[Nice. So, when is the next party? And will there be room for a new pair there?]

[Funnily enough we have one arranged in 2 weeks' time around my house. Currently we have 3 pairs attending including my daughter and me, but there will be space for you and your dad if you're interested.]

[Wow that's great! I am very interested. I will just have to check with my dad, but I suspect he will be just as enthusiastic!]

[Brilliant Sarah. I can't wait to hear more from you.]

"Dad can you come in a second?" called Sarah, unable to hide the excitement in her voice.

"Yes, honey. What is it?"

"Well I've been talking to Darren and he says he has a party set up 2 weeks away and there's room for us.

"Oh that's good news. Do you want to go?"

"Of course! I was going to ask if you did!"

"Well sounds like we're both in agreement."

[Hi Darren, dad is as keen as I am to go to the party. See you in 2 weeks!]

[That's excellent news Sarah, see you then!]

*

The next 2 chapters will follow Sarah and Richard's experiences at the party. Chapter 2 will focus on Sarah's point of view and chapter 3 will focus on Richard's.

12