Father-Daughter Therapy

Story Info
"Have you tried spanking?"
3.6k words
4.51
31.5k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What brings the two of you here today?"

Not even five minutes into therapy, and already, I wish I was anywhere but here. My father and I sit as far apart from each other as possible on a stiff gray couch that's probably older than I am, in a bland room with wood-paneled walls straight out of the seventies, and stained, musty carpet beneath our feet.

Neither of us answer the therapist's opening question. To say that my father and I don't get along is an understatement, and I'm hard-pressed to believe that talking through our issues with a stranger is going to make things any better.

I sit straight-backed with my arms folded across my chest, not trying to conceal my displeasure in the slightest. I've just come from my shift at the campus coffee shop, so I'm dressed in a short tan skirt and a tight black T-shirt, my blonde hair pulled into a high ponytail.

My father does not look like the kind of man you'd ever find in a therapist's office. His faded jeans and grease-smeared boots give him away as a blue-collar worker who frequently likens therapy to "hippie nonsense." His hands are rough and calloused from working as a mechanic for the past twenty years. His black hair is uncombed, and the hard set of his jaw tells me I'm not the only one having second thoughts about therapy.

But since my mother passed last year, all we do is fight. It was his idea to seek outside help. And given the fact that I still live at home and pay exactly zero bills, I didn't get a lot of say in the matter. And that's how we ended up trapped together in a stranger's office forty miles outside of town.

When it becomes clear that I'm not going to speak first, my father says, in his voice like wool, "She never listens to me. She's always coming home past curfew with alcohol on her breath."

I roll my eyes, earning myself a glare from my father, and an inquisitive look from Dr. Barnaby, the plain-faced man tasked with mending our hopeless relationship. He raises a bushy eyebrow over his too-large spectacles and asks, "Do you have something to say, Maddie?"

I throw my hands in the air, exasperation leaking out of me from the seams. "I'm nineteen years old. The fact that I have a curfew at all is ridiculous."

"While you live under my roof--," my father starts, but I interrupt him.

"Am I not allowed to go out with my friends now and then?" My voice grows louder. "I'm working part-time and I'm taking classes at the community college. It's not like I'm a total deadbeat."

Annoyance simmers in my father's eyes, at odds with his usually well-composed demeanor. I've really been testing his patience lately. "You're not old enough to be consuming alcohol, young lady." He turns to the therapist and tells him, "Since her mother passed, she's lost all respect for me. She doesn't listen to me at all. She completely ignores my rules."

I scoff, a move that does not escape either my father or Dr. Barnaby. They wait for me to speak, so I say, with no small amount of resentment, "Since my mother passed, he's become unreasonable about everything. He won't accept the fact that I'm an adult. He can't treat me like a little girl forever."

Dr. Barnaby's pen skitters across his notebook while I speak, and the sound makes my skin crawl. I feel like a caged animal at the zoo, trapped behind a glass wall while a stranger on the other side pokes and prods at my mental state. The therapist clears his throat and tells me, "Maddie, the very fact that your father is here today means he wants to connect with you. You understand that don't you?"

Isn't the therapist supposed to remain unbiased? Already, it feels like he's not on my side. "You know what? This is a waste of time. I've got a test to study for." The couch creaks as I neatly pick myself up and head for the door, ponytail swishing in my wake. But just as I reach the door, a firm grip clamps down on my forearm, holding me back. My father has a hold of my arm, and he's furious.

"Sit down, young lady. We're going to finish this session whether you like it or not." I see the rage in my father's hard blue eyes, another sign that his restraint is slipping. Though he's never actually hit me, I can see the temptation in his expression. I swallow nervously and sit back down.

Silence weighs the air as we wait for the therapist to come up with some magical solution to all of our problems.

Dr. Barnaby brings a pale hand to his chin, deep in thought. His eyes brighten as if something miraculous occurred to him in the ninety seconds since my father's bold display of parental authority. After a moment, he asks, "Have you tried spanking?"

The word hangs in the air with the weight of a ton of bricks. I shift on the couch, suddenly aware that my bare legs are on display, while a blush creeps up my neck and wraps around my throat. Did our therapist really just suggest spanking? Surely, he has to be joking.

"I'm nineteen years old," I stammer, my voice noticeably quieter than it was five minutes ago. My wide eyes dart between my father, the therapist, and the door that seems too far away. The room is suddenly stifling.

Dr. Barnaby shrugs. "Your age is irrelevant, dear. Spanking has long been proven to be an effective method for correcting bad behavior. Your father has provided for you your entire life -- don't you think you should show some appreciation now and then? Is it too much to ask to be home by curfew, to follow his rules?" His voice is calm, but there is an edge beneath his words that is clearly accusatory.

"I've never spanked her," says my father, his expression thoughtful. He runs a hand through his hair, something he does when he's stressed, and then leans forward to rest his elbows on his knees, as if he's actually entertaining this stupid idea. "But if you think it will be effective, I'm willing to try anything."

My jaw nearly hits the floor at my father's willingness to spank me, and I'm convinced I've entered a parallel universe. He should be as disgusted by this idea as I am. "Absolutely not," I say aloud. "I don't see what this would accomplish."

Dr. Barnaby folds his hands on his desk and leans back in his chair, clearly pleased with himself for coming up with such a perfect solution. My attention is drawn to his left hand, and I notice there's a pale ring of skin where a wedding band should be. "Spanking will help restore the balance of power between the two of you. You need to learn to accept that your father is in charge, Maddie, and that's not going to change no matter how old you are." At my look of disbelief, he adds, "I also find spanking to be an effective bonding activity, unconventional though it may be."

Where did my father find this guy? I have a sudden urge to see Dr. Barnaby's credentials. For the first time, I notice the lack of personal effects in the room -- no paintings on the wall, no pictures of family, no framed diploma anywhere in sight. I wonder if Dr. Barnaby is even a real therapist as I imagine my smiling senior picture on the next episode of Dateline.

"Shall we begin?" he suggests, with an eye towards my father. "Go ahead and get us started, Tom."

Wait, does he mean for my father to spank me right now? In front of him? My heart pounds against my too-tight rib cage. I inconspicuously attempt to yank my short skirt further down my thighs in an attempt to cover my exposed skin, but all I manage to accomplish is a pathetic wriggle in my seat.

My father turns to face me. It's clear that he's made up his mind. He wants to do this. "Bend over my lap," he orders calmly.

"No," I say, my voice wavering.

My father glances to Dr. Barnaby, unsure how to proceed. I guess it didn't occur to him that I would refuse to play along. The doctor tells him, "Hold firm, Tom. You're in charge here."

My father faces me again with a renewed determination. "Bend over my lap this instant, or it will be much worse for you." The threat in my father's voice is not one that I've ever heard before. I suddenly don't recognize the man who raised me. His palms twitch at his sides, as if the need to spank me is so strong he can't contain it. But there is also a softness in his eyes that conveys guilt for what he's about to do.

Dazed, I climb slowly over my father's lap. It's awkward at first, but I feel my father's strong hand press into my back to push me down across his knees. He handles me with a familiar gentleness, positioning my body so that my shoulders are pressed against the cushion and my hips are slightly raised. I feel foolish, like a little girl in trouble for misbehaving.

Nothing happens for a moment, and I imagine my father is staring down at his daughter's backside and wondering if he really wants to cross this line.

"This will bring us closer together," my father assures me, and himself, while slowly lifting up my skirt.

I'm wearing pink cotton panties with lace trim, the kind of panties a father should never see on his daughter. I exhale as I feel his hand softly caress my right butt cheek. He squeezes my flesh, testing the firmness, surveying the canvas he's about to paint red. His hand travels unabashedly across my ass to squeeze my other cheek. Seemingly satisfied that my rear is spankable, be begins to move his hand in slow circles across my round, fleshy globes, and for a moment, I feel warm and safe, a contrast to the impending punishment. Mercifully, he leaves my panties in place.

I close my eyes and brace for impact.

The first spank elicits a gasp from my mouth. I jump as my father's hand swings through the air and makes contact with my ass. It's only a light slap, and it doesn't hurt like I expect it to, but the very act itself is a shock to my system. His other hand remains firm on my back, holding me in place.

"Good," says Dr. Barnaby. "Again."

Another slap. And another. I'm completely dumbstruck that I'm being spanked by my forty-year-old father at the behest of a therapist, while said therapist observes from six feet away, recording everything in his pretentious little notebook. Inside, I feel like a shy little girl, resisting the urge to run away with my hands covering my bottom. But such a display of cowardice would only embarrass me further. So, I continue to take my spanking, in hopes that it will be over soon.

Dr. Barnaby is quiet for a while, watching my spanking session unfold from behind his desk like a puppet master. "You'll need to spank her harder if you want this punishment to have a lasting effect, Tom. Remember what a bad girl she's been."

There's a moment of silence while my father considers.

"Wait," I plead, "You don't have to--Oh!" Another slap, and this one truly hurts. The impact of such force has me gripping the edges of the couch, fighting to keep from sliding forward off my father's lap. Tears begin to blur my vision, and I hide my face in the crook of my elbow.

"Go ahead and cry all you want," inserts Dr. Barnaby. "This exercise will benefit you in the long run, Maddie."

I flinch at the next spank, and every spank that follows. Despite this being the most humiliating moment of my life, there's a warmth blossoming in my lower belly that takes me by surprise. Fuck, this can't be happening.

My father does not relent. How many times over the years has he secretly wanted to lay a hand to me when I've mouthed off? Now, he's been emboldened by a so-called therapist with questionable credentials to act on his impulses. I feel my father's anger as he lashes me again and again with his capable hand. The next dozen spanks reverberate through my body, reminding me that this is a punishment, and I've indeed been a bad girl.

Growing bolder, my father yanks up my panties until the crotch disappears between my ass checks, exposing more of my vulnerable backside to the wind. The fabric is tight against my lower lips, causing a friction that makes me blush. I gasp as he yanks the wedgie tighter yet, lifting my body off of his lap in the process, before dropping me back onto his knees. It feels like I'm being toyed with. I hear a scuffling as Dr. Barnaby stands from his desk and approaches the couch, and I imagine he's got a fine view of my pussy lips peeking out from either side of my panties. A pathetic whimper escapes my mouth as the next spank lands home.

Each slap leaves behind a sharp sting in the shape of my father's large hand, and it lingers for several moments before another slap arrives to double the pain. I'm sure my shameful backside is warm to the touch by this point.

"If you are to repair your relationship with your daughter, there can be no barriers between you," says Dr. Barnaby, his tone just a hair too suggestive for my liking. My father needs no further encouragement before he hooks his thumbs around the waistband of my pink panties and slowly peels them off of me.

I know without looking that there's a damp spot in the crotch of my underwear. I press my thighs together in a feeble attempt to prevent further embarrassment. My father strokes my reddened cheeks, and it feels oddly comforting, despite the absurdity of the situation. I push backwards into his touch, unable to help myself. He tells me, "You're doing so good, sweetheart."

I'm totally helpless, my bare ass on full display for the two middle-aged men in the room, my apple-colored backside the center of everyone's attention. And somehow, it's turning me on.

"Continue," instructs Dr. Barnaby.

It's silent in Dr. Barnaby's office for a long time, save for the sound of my soft exhale of breath every time my father's hand makes contact with my naked ass. Soon, my body loosens, and I sag into the couch, while arching my butt eagerly into my father's hand. There's a hot pulsation between my legs that only grows stronger while my father continues to punish me. He occasionally stops to rub my stinging globes, and his calloused palms feel good against my soft, raw flesh.

Confusion swirls through my adrenaline-spiked brain. Is this what I've been yearning for all these years? The firm hand of my father against my backside? Perhaps a good spanking was the missing piece in my upbringing.

I am utterly, undeniably, soaking wet between my legs, making a mess all over my father's jeans while he gently rubs my sore bottom. I part my legs, desperate for any kind of friction against my hot cunt, fully aware that my father has an unobstructed view of my dripping private parts. I realize that I want my father to touch me between my legs, and my face burns red with shame. Really, what's wrong with me? Why is this stupid psychological experiment actually working?

My father grips my sticky thighs and spreads them, exposing the evidence of my dirty shame. Dr. Barnaby's voice floats from somewhere behind the couch. "Look at how wet she is for you, Tom," says the doctor, impressed. "It seems that she's finally learning her place. Go ahead," Dr. Barnaby encouraged. "You can touch her."

I feel my father's calloused thumb part my swollen pussy lips, and the groan that slips from between my lips is deep and guttural. He takes a moment to stroke my slit, swirling his fingers through my slippery folds, and says through gritted teeth, "You feel like silk, baby girl." I'm squirming on his lap like a dog in heat. I yelp as the pad of his thumb finds my swollen clit and begins a circular motion.

A finger nudges against my traitorous hole, testing the waters before slipping inside of me. "So tight," he mutters, before adding a second finger. He holds still for a moment, letting me clench helplessly around him while I adjust to the penetration. I realize with a jolt that my father is about to finger-fuck me, and I wonder if my mother is turning over in her grave.

His fingers plunge deeper into my sopping cunt and curl upwards, stroking my g-spot and sending my eyes to the back of my head. He picks up a steady rhythm as he pumps me with his fingers, making me moan without caring who hears. I wonder absently if anyone else in this office building will come running at the sound of my screams, but I have more pressing matters to deal with. Am I really going to let my father make me come? This is so fucked up.

From the corner of my eye, I see Dr. Barnaby standing behind the couch and peering over my father's shoulder. "You're doing great with her, Tom. She seems very submissive to your touch." He then moves around the couch and tilts my chin with his finger. "Do you like your father's fingers inside of you, Maddie?"

When I don't answer, my father's expert fingers disappear from my needy hole, and I feel a harsh slap across my bottom. "Yes!" I cry out, but the word is muffled by my sobs.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" asks Dr. Barnaby sweetly, like he's enjoying watching me break. There's a sneaking suspicion in the back of my mind that he and my father are somehow in cahoots.

"Yes," I say through gritted teeth, as I try to hold myself together.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I like my father's fingers inside of me." My voice is defeated.

Dr. Barnaby nods approvingly. "It appears your daughter is a greedy little slut, Tom, just as I suspected. I think she's taken her spanking quite well. Wouldn't you agree?"

"Yes," says my father, while continuing to finger-fuck me. "She's been a very good girl." My father's praise does something funny to my fluttering insides. Something hard pokes into my stomach, and I realize with a shock that my father is hard beneath me.

Dr. Barnaby says to me, "You're well on your way to submission, Maddie. You've earned yourself a reward. Are you ready for your father to bring you to orgasm?"

My breath lodges in my throat as my father's fingers pick up speed. I'm embarrassed to come in front of my father and the doctor, but clearly, I'm not leaving here until I do. "This is wrong," I say, though I'm so close to the edge that it feels completely pointless.

My father's fingers abruptly disappear, leaving me an empty puddle, and I start to cry for an entirely different reason. My father asks me, "Why is wrong for a father to take care of his daughter? All I ask is that you respect me, submit to me, and I will always take care of you. Can you do that for me, baby?"

He sinks two fingers into me, and I groan loudly.

"Talk to her, Tom," says Dr. Barnaby, now with a visible bulge in his pants, too. "Tell her what you want her to do."

My father says to me, "I want to make you feel good, sweetheart. I want you to come on my fingers."

I shake my head defiantly, tears flowing freely down my cheeks.

"I can feel you clenching all over my fingers. I know you're getting close, my sweet girl." He begins to pump me with greater speed, drawing a delicious squelching noise from my pussy that only drives me further off the edge. "Let yourself go, baby. Can you come for daddy?"

His dirty words strike a bolt of lightning through me, and my pussy clamps down on his two fingers while contractions rack my body. I writhe on my father's lap while he wrings from me the strongest orgasm I've ever had. I gush all over his hand, and all over the couch, too. My father coaxes me through my orgasm, telling me, "You're such a good girl, Maddie. I'm so proud of you." I cry out as he spanks me one last time for good measure, which prolongs my orgasm by a few delicious heartbeats.

I lay quiet for a few moments while my breathing returns to normal. My father's fingers remain inside me, gently stroking my sensitive walls while I recover myself.

The fingers disappear, and I am horribly empty. My father yanks a tissue from the small table beside the couch and begins to sop up the wet mess between my legs. He then pulls my panties back into place, lowers my skirt, and pats my bottom. He pulls me into a sitting position and whispers in my ear, "It will only get easier from here, I promise, baby girl."

"I'd say that was a really great start," says Dr. Barnaby, who's returned to his desk, and is currently fumbling with the zipper of his jeans. "I'd like to see you both back here next Tuesday so we can continue to work on your relationship."