Father Goose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One very rainy day I took a break for lunch and jumped into the pool to clean up. I used the sand to scrub off the oil and grease and was pleased when Verina stepped into the water and came over to help. We made small talk as she scrubbed my back for me and when I was done she hesitated.

"What is it, sweetheart?" I said to her.

"Am I a sweetheart to you?" she asked.

"Of course you are. Now what's wrong?"

"Would you want to be with me again?" she said with big blue eyes.

"Yes, I would Verina. Very much."

"Right now?" she asked.

"Let's dry off first and then maybe you can help me in my cabin."

There were other girls going about their usual things and they didn't pay much attention as Verina and myself dried off. But I couldn't help but notice the desirous looks as we made off to my cabin.

I shut the cabin door and Verina kissed me. Her tits pressed up against my chest and I felt myself stirring with desire.

"You owe me a love mark!!" she said with a smile.

"I believe I do at that!" I replied as I lay her back on the bed.

She stopped and looked at my growing member. "I didn't know it did that! It grows?"

I'd forgotten that she'd never seen me hard. Her hand sought it out and she held it. Which I thoroughly enjoyed! And just that fast I was fully erect.

"Oh my goodness, you had that all the way inside me!"

My turn to smile. "Yes, I did. And you felt wonderful inside!"

"We had sex." she said this not to me but to herself. I could see she was having a bit of an epiphany as the reality of what we'd done was now registering.

"Oh, my."

"Verina, surely you knew what we were doing...didn't you?" I said this as I stroked her face.

"I thought about it but I didn't think about it if that makes any sense."

I kissed her on the lips and moved her legs apart. Lowering myself between her legs I replied, "I understand. It's one thing to think about something but another to truly understand it."

"You're going to put it in me again." she said this as a statement and not a question.

"Yes, I am." I underlined this comment as I started to make love to her.

She was ready for me and I slipped into her with little effort. Stroking myself all the way into her I stopped for a moment.

"There, it's all the way inside you. What do you think?"

"It's amazing!"

"Good." I kissed her on the lips and was determined to enjoy this and make it last.

Not neglecting her request I pulled her hair away from her neck and started working on her love mark. Biting and sucking on her neck while making slow love to her had her moaning with approval.

I kept it up for a good ten minutes or so when I felt her tense up and tremble. Her pussy squeezed my cock and it was too much for me. Several days of pent up spunk shot into her.

Afterwards I stayed inside of her as we recuperated. We kissed some more and I worked on her love mark a bit more.

"Again?" she said with wonder as I eventually firmed up and we started on round two.

When we finally separated I was spent and in more ways than one. There was no way I was going back to the engine room right at that moment so I sat out on the deck. Under the speckled light coming through the trees I watched Verina as she bathed herself. She was beautiful and it seemed like I hadn't noticed it before.

My mind wandered and I started thinking about our situation. I'd planned on eventually getting away to safety in Australia so I hadn't given much thought to my relationship with the ladies.

At first I'd accepted their attentions as the impulsive and desperate acts of women possibly confronting their last days. I mean, of course they'd have never been interested in me if they'd run into me ashore. Them in their nice clothes and me in my usual state. It was only because of fate that we were brought together and only because I was the only man around that I was blessed with their attentions. Still, I was blessed wasn't I?

And after years of being away from women I was now surrounded by them.

Yes, I know. Young men in the South Pacific go to bars and whorehouses but not this young man. You get robbed in the bars and you catch cock rot in the whorehouses. Most of the time I paid attention to business.

But at that moment it wasn't business that held my attention.

Vernia stepped from the water and dried herself off with one of the shirts she used for a towel. Turning to look at me she smiled and then went inside with some of the other girls.

Stepping from the boat I walked out to Stephanie's fishing spot and sure enough, there she was. She had her brown shirt on to keep the sun off. Stephanie was generally quiet but pleasant.

"See anything today?" I inquired.

"Yes, there were two Japanese cargo ships and a destroyer that went by in the channel off that way", she pointed, "they were heading towards Rabaul."

"Nothing else?"

"No. Nothing else." she replied with her charming Dutch accent.

"Good. How's the fishing?"

"I caught a decent size dolphin fish so we'll have fish tonight. Enough to go around. I'm just sitting here mostly for the view."

"It's a nice view. Thank you for doing the fishing, I appreciate it."

She lit up and practically beamed, "You're welcome!"

I did go back to the boat to attempt a few acts of responsibility but the engine was going to have to wait.

Stephanie's fish was delicious at dinner time. As usual we all sat around the cook stove and chatted. It was my turn to go to bed first and I made my apologies for being dead dog exhausted and not long after that I was slumbering.

When I woke up in the morning I was pleasantly surprised to find Leslie cuddled up to me. She woke up with a smile and moved herself on top of me. She straddled me and we were soon coupled and enjoying each other.

In the aftermath of our coupling we chatted and discussed our plans for the day. Myself, I was back into the engine trying to get it put back together.

I steeled myself and worked on the engine after that. On the last day of February I gave it a try at starting the engine and after an hour of tinkering, praying, tinkering some more, and praying some more it came to life. I let it idle for a good twenty minutes before I shut it down.

We had quite the celebration that afternoon! Three bottles of whiskey were brought forth and passed around both during and after dinner. The conversation seemed to flow and where I was picking up some French and some Dutch I started to get the gist of it. And the gist of that conversation would have made a stevedore blush!

There was a bit of a disagreement and then a pair of dice came out. Some shooting was done and then some laughter. Laurelle smiled and went outside.

Leslie spoke to me, "You should go to bed now. We need to sleep."

She said this with a smile and I expected that meant she'd be right behind me walking out to my boat. I was pretty stewed off the whiskey and nearly took a dive off the gangplank when I got on the boat. Going to my cabin I sat down on the bed and lay back.

My arm bumped into something soft and warm. "Leslie?" I asked.

"Non." was her reply. I knew the voice. It was Laurelle. "Tu veux faire des galipettes avec moi?"

No idea what that meant.

But she was in my bed. Don't know what it was about Laurelle but she brought out the beast in me.

She screamed with laughter as I got onto her and got a little "Ouf!" out of her mouth as I plunged in. I fucked her hard and she didn't seem to mind. It didn't take me too long before I felt it starting up. Something about her just made me want to fuck her and so that's what I did. I fucked her and I used her.

Afterwards I rolled off of her and lay on my back. She rolled herself onto me and kissed me. She said something else and I didn't catch it.

Holding onto her I slipped into a very restful sleep.

In the morning we were cuddled up together. She had her back to me and my arms were wrapped around her. In no time at all I was hard again and my cock was seeking her pussy.

"Mmmmm" she moaned as I slipped into her. We enjoyed a cozy little romp and she sighed with approval when I held tight and creamed her.

When we separated she followed me up on deck and then we jumped into the water. She laughed out loud and then over the next few minutes we were joined by the rest of the women. Some of them kept a respectful distance from me, some of them ha no reservations about being close to me, and all of them were naked.

I took it in and remember thinking how happy I was at that moment.

The next two weeks saw me working on the remaining engine.

Leslie spoke to me of my plans after we'd get back to civilization and I ended up saying that we needed to get the boat working before we worried about that.

At the end of March I tried to start the engine and it made a lot of noise! It was knocking so loud I bet they heard it in Rabaul! Naturally it was a compression problem and that meant tearing down the engine again.

Through all this time Leslie, Laurelle, and Vernia kept me company. For the most part the other ladies kept their distance and I was fine with that.

At the end of April I was getting things back together when there was a noted increase in Japanese activity in the area. Lots of ships and boats moving around, plenty of Japanese fighters and bombers in the air, and the distant sound of artillery every day. They were up to something and the ladies started keeping a watch every day to make sure we didn't have Japanese landing on our little island.

One nice thing about the reef around the island was it served as a fortification. Japanese ships would come in and take a peak but they never tried sending in a boat. That reef was just too daunting for them to try.

All hell broke loose in the first few days of May. We saw our first American aircraft and they were busy attacking Japanese ships and planes. Some of the American guys bought it and we'd silently watch their planes fall from the sky and splash into the sea. There was no chance for them. Even if they survived the crash the local sharks would come get them.

Later on we found out about a big battle down in the Coral Sea. Seemed the battle didn't know to stay down that-a-way.

The fourth day of May there was a lone twin-engine Japanese bomber up in the sky trying to shake three American fighters. You could tell the Japanese pilot was desperate because he had that bomber twisting and turning like a fighter! Say what you will, that guy was a great pilot.

We were all watching the fight going on up above us when we saw him dive for the island. One of his engines was on fire. He came right down at us and for a few moments I thought for sure he was going to crash. I guess the Americans did too because they broke it off when the bomber took a dive. You could hear the whining from his dive brakes.

That plane was diving right at us when it finally hit me and I yelled at the ladies, "Everyone inside the bunker! Now!" and we all ran inside.

We'd made it just in time when the Japanese pilot dumped his bombs to lighten his load. We heard the crump! crump! crump! sounds of the bombs hitting the reef and then a final CRUMP! as a last bomb hit close by! The shockwave from the bomb would have blown us off our feet had we not made it to the bunker.

We all breathed a sigh of relief as we heard the bomber struggle off into the distance with its one remaining engine sputtering and coughing. That Japanese crew were a bunch of lucky bastards.

But we weren't.

When we came outside to see what had happened Leslie cried out. I thought for a second she'd seen a body and then I looked and realized that she'd seen a death.

Galene had taken the bomb right in the bow. Everything forward of the wheelhouse was gone and my boat was settling in the water with her stern above water for the moment. Not wasting any time I raced onto the boat and grabbed what I could from my cabin and tossed it onto the dock. Leslie was screaming for me to get out of the boat but I had to get to the engine room and grab the tools. They were just too valuable to let them sink.

Saving what I could I stood on the dock and watched my boat settle into her grave. There was no fixing her up this time, she was done.

Leslie came up to me and put her hand on my shoulder. "Bob...your boat...I'm so sorry!"

I nodded my head. "Yeah, that's a bum deal." I turned to look at the girls. "Is everyone okay?"

One of the Dutch girls, Anneke, had her bells rung by the explosion but I figured she'd be just sweet soon enough. Everyone else was in ship shape.

It would be a good day or two before I could salvage anything more from the wreck. Our little hidden pool was lousy with diesel oil and I just had to wait for it all to clear. Simple as that.

I had my arm around Leslie as I considered everything. Twice now the war had come to us and in a few moments of terror everything had changed. And a few moments afterwards it was quiet again.

At least we weren't going to bury anyone today.

I moved my remaining gear into the barracks and found myself a rack. It wasn't bad and it was actually more spacious and more comfortable than my bunk on Galene.

That night at dinner a couple bottles of rum got passed around. For obvious reasons I leaned into the bottle pretty hard. When it was time to hit my rack I passed out.

The barracks didn't have much in the way of windows so I ended up sleeping into the late morning. Getting up I did my usual things except I wasn't on Galene anymore. Upside of the barracks was the latrine that washed out to the far side of the island. I took advantage of it and then got myself shaved for the day.

I guess a little description of the barracks is in order here. It had ten generously sized racks (beds) in it. Five on either side. Each rack had an iron bar to hang your clothes on and a shelf for personal things. It had electric lights but with no generator they didn't do much. What light there was in the barracks was from the stove, candles, or whatever light made it in the doorway. It was all painted white which helped. My buddy from the German navy had taken care of the place so it was in good repair.

This also meant that I was sleeping in the same room with six women. Six women who always slept naked due to the heat and humidity. It made sense. I did it too.

Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah, I started out that first day taking advantage of the fact that Galene's stern was still above water. I rescued the batteries, the radio receiver, the generator, the few guns I kept onboard, and of course I also rescued my stash of silver, gold, and cash.

The next day I wired up the generator to the barracks and we had light but only during the day. It was too risky to have it on at night. The ladies took advantage of the light and went straight to cleaning up every last corner. I also got the radio going to catch up on the war and while things didn't look good it seemed that the Allies were keeping the Japanese out of Australia.

That night after lights-out we had dinner by the fire, talked a while, and sipped a bit of the rum. No one got drunk, it was just being social.

By mutual assent we called it a night, put out the one candle we had on and we retreated to our racks.

My surprise was a few minutes later when Leslie joined me and her delicate hand wrapped around my cock.

"Leslie!" I whispered, "What're you doing? The girls are right here!"

"Oh, please." she said out loud. Then she loudly spoke to the darkened room, "Girls, I'm sleeping with Captain Bob tonight, does anyone object?"

A chorus of 'No' was heard.

Saving you the long story we were soon loudly and lustily fucking each other.

Over the next week or so I'd always have Leslie, Verina, or Laurelle keeping me company at night. The other girls surely heard our night time exertions but during the day they were discreet enough not to mention it. At least when I was present.

I recall we were having a stretch of wet weather in the first part of June 1942 when Leslie started getting ill. I gave the food a check and it all seemed fine. Leslie's illness mostly seemed a problem in the mornings so it was just a couple days of this when we all seemed to realize she was pregnant.

"Oh my." was her response when Stephanie first suggested it to her.

Leslie was a bit sheepish when she asked me what I thought and she was quite relieved when I laughed and kissed her and hugged her. For all my years of being a dedicated bachelor the sudden prospect of having a family appealed to me.

That night she moved a rack next to mine to make one big bed and there she stayed. She was definitely my girl now.

A few nights later Laurelle joined us for the night and Leslie was just fine with me fucking Laurelle. The night after that was Verina. Going forward I had to get used to sleeping with two women and not just one.

By the end of June it was no surprise when Laurelle and Verina also came up pregnant. I had more kissing and hugging and congratulating to do.

Realistically, I should have been thinking about the future and what would happen after the war but in June 1942 the 'end of the war' was an abstract idea. The concrete reality was the here-and-now of war and death. Life was day-by-day.

Having three of six women pregnant had an unexpected effect on me. There was a kind of satisfaction I felt seeing their slightly swollen bellies and slightly swelling tits. Even Laurelle's tits were noticeably bigger.

Our fucking was less frantic and more lovemaking. I loved feeling their bellies and knowing they had my babies in there. I also noticed they clung to me more than before. They were mine and I was theirs.

Three pregnant women walking around the place also had an effect on the other three women. I'd catch covetous glances as Stephanie, Cheryl, and Anneke would eye my pregnant prizes and sometimes I'd catch one of them idly hold her own belly or mindlessly caressing her own tits while staring at the pregnant women. They weren't so sly that I didn't catch them staring at me too once in a while.

It was July 4, 1942 when Stephanie decided to sit next to me at dinner. We listened to the war news on the radio while we all ate.

When it was finally lights-out I caught Stephanie talking to Leslie and Leslie looked at me and nodded her assent to something. Leslie came over to see me while Stephanie stepped outside.

"Stephanie would like to talk to you by the dock." she said. Leslie smiled as she said this so I had a fair idea of what Stephanie wanted to talk about.

Going outside it wasn't hard to find Stephanie.

"Hi." she started.

"Hello yourself." I replied.

"Would you want another girlfriend?"

"Did you have anyone in mind?"

She laughed. "Yes. Me."

"You do know what I do with my girlfriends, right?"

"Everyone knows."

"And that's what you want?"

"Yes." was her suddenly hushed reply.

I took her in my arms and looked in her eyes. "We should probably kiss first, don't you think?"

She offered me her lips and I obliged. We kissed a bit more and I gently explored her body for the first time. She had wide hips and generous tits and she didn't flinch when I touched them. I liked that.

I took her by the hand and walked her inside. The candle was still on and it gave a surprising amount of light in the whitewashed room.

Five pairs of eyes were watching us as we stepped close to my rack. Leslie was on her side of the bed with a wry smile on her face.

I went to blow out the candle when Leslie said, "No...I want to see."

I turned to Stephanie, "What do you want? Candle or no?"

She looked around the room and could see the anticipation in the eyes of the other girls.

I looked at Anneke at the same time Stephanie did. "Please" whispered Anneke.

"The candle is fine." said Stephanie as she pulled her shirt off to reveal her lovely tits.