Father-in-Law Awakens Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger was standing with his legs apart and pointing his cock at me as he watched the scenario.

This went on for a good 5 minutes before Gary told me to ride him cowgirl as he wanted my cunt.

I moved and impaled myself on Gary's cock, "you're fucking sopping wet you filthy cunt" he said, little did he know that it was his dad's spunk!

My cunt was farting and squelching as Gary pumped his cock up me.

Roger must be getting a great view I thought and then I felt something touch my arse.

I looked round over my shoulder and could see Roger crouching behind me with his hand on my arse.

Both my hands were each side of Gary's head, if Roger fingered my arsehole it might get tricky.

"Your filthy slut is going finger her arse as you fuck me" I shouted.

I moved my hand and pulled one of my arse cheeks open, this was giving a green light for Roger to finger my arse.

Roger stuck a finger half way in, I started to cum, being fucked silly by my husband whilst his dad fingered my arse sent me wild and I was barking like a fucking dog with pleasure.

Roger pulled his finger out as Gary was shouting that he was going to cum.

As Gary pounded me faster I felt a hot sticky substance splash on my arse cheeks and back, fuckin' hell Roger shot another load over me.

Gary started to cum and my cunt was full of spunk, dad and son with some more of dads on my back, I was in slag heaven and fell asleep quickly.

Next morning I awoke late, Gary had already gone out, so I took a shower and dressed for the day.

I had a red shirt, the same pleated tartan skirt as the other day, red sheer bra and knickers and black heels.

I went downstairs and Roger was drinking coffee in the kitchen.

As I walked in he smiled at me, the thought of him watching me fuck last night came right in my mind and my twat was tingling already!

Did you enjoy the show last night I asked, fucking loved it came the reply!

I got a coffee and sat down.

I reiterated what I had said the day before that I loved Gary, wasn't going to have affairs or leave him, I then expanded.

"Roger, when I met Gary I became faithful and put my previous life behind me.

Prior to meeting Gary I was a right filthy slut, whore, slag or whatever you want to call me, but with a difference.

I was a slut for old men, I couldn't help myself, I loved old men, lots of them fucking the shit out of me and making me do every filthy act known to man!

When I met Gary that stopped, but you flashing that fucking prick of your has women me up.

So, am not going to have an affair with you, but am happy to meet with you and your friends during the day when Gary is at work. That way you can all fuck me silly and no one gets attached.

There are some rules though, no violence, the the only thing anyone can slap me with is a hard cock and the only photos and videos taken will be from my phone, no one else's.

They can do what they want, shove whatever up any hole and treat me like a slut.

Now I need to go to the shops quickly, so if you want to fuck me, invite your golfing mates round and we can have a right session till 4pm this afternoon.

I don't expect an answer now but text me when I'm out."

I pulled my phone out and pulled up a picture, "this is my favourite pic Roger."

It showed a fat old black man lying on the floor with a massive prick sticking in the air, I was squatting on it with a about 6"up me, but from the rest of his shiny knob you could see he'd been in up to his balls.

Standing to one side was a skinny old black guy, he's pulling my hair as his cock is deforming my mouth and trying to poke out of my cheek.

To the other side is an old fat white bloke, his prick is about 6" from my face and he's cuming.

Whoever took the pic got the timing perfect, spunk was shooting out of his prick and splashing on my face.

Rogers only comment was "fucking hell".

"Right Roger I need to go, so text me your answer, but I need a fucking piss."

I climbed on the kitchen counter and straddled the washing bowl, pulling my knickers to one side I started to pee.

A big arc was gushing out of me toward Roger, he dashed forward with his mouth open and tried to drink as much as possible. By the time I'd finished he was soaked!

I got off the kitchen counter and went out to the car, I knew what is fucking answer would be.

12