Father-in-Law Fantasy

Story Info
Wife finds out father-in-laws secret and wants to be a part.
3.7k words
4.55
42k
62

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stimac
stimac
285 Followers

About a two years or so back, my mother-in-law died and subsequently we see much more of my father-in-law.

Prior to his wife's death, we would see them about four times a year if that, they lived about two hundred miles away and we all had busy lives.

Subsequently, Gary, my husband has made more of an effort and we've been to visit more frequently and David, my father-in-law has visited a few times.

David is in his late sixties but doesn't look it, fairly tall, slim and a head of salt and pepper hair, still quite attractive in a certain way.

I've never really paid any attention to him, being happily married for the last fourteen years, though I had noticed on a few occasions he was looking me over.

All this changed recently!

We'd gone to spend the weekend at his house in the north of England. Gary had "booked a fishing day for the both of them on the Saturday and that meant they would be out all day.

That suited me, I could relax and then cook a really good dinner for when they returned.

David's house was quite large, six bedroom and an acre of land. For the first time I could walk around in it at leisure without either Gary or David being present.

I walked around the house, opening doors to rooms that I'd never entered. One room had been used as a walk in closet in the past as it was all wardrobes.

I couldn't help myself and walked in opening the doors as I did. It was almost all clothes from David's late wife, nothing had been touched since she died.

She obviously had expensive taste looking at some of the clothes, also, it looked like she never threw anything away, as there were clothes still there from the 1960/70's!

I didn't know her when she was young, but some of the outfits were very sexy!

Moving around I found David's office, I'd never been in there before!

The office was very old school, book lined shelves, a very big desk and the ubiquitous computer.

The computer was switched on and my curiosity got the better of me.

I was thinking, wife died two years ago, bet he's been watching porn!

How that came in my mind I've no idea, but it did.

I clicked on the enter key and that days online newspaper appeared. I think I was disappointed, I expected to find pics of some blond having her brains fucked out.

I clicked on the recent files and hey presto, I was right, there were porn sites!

Then I got a shock, the sites were vintage porn, when I clicked the links it was all 1960's pictures of women in stockings, heels and hairy pussies.

I've seen a fair bit of porn in my life, but never this style. It was very amateur but incredibly erotic.

As I scrolled through I started to feel horny and my pussy was getting wet.

As I searched his computer there where literally hundreds of this style of pictures that he'd down loaded.

Most came from porn sites, but it was obvious some where done recently!

Most of the sites had forums and there was obviously a lot of messaging going off.

Now I was really curious and accessed his outlook folder, living alone he hadn't password protected anything.

Nothing, just lawyers, business and the odd e mail from my husband.

I closed outlook and noticed another e mail account, the name was different Thor, mmmmm I thought.

I clicked on the account and bingo!

It was full of correspondence with various women from the sex forums that he was on.

Jesus, this was really filthily, the way David and these women exchanged e mails, telling each other of the disgusting acts they would do.

It was also full of pics from both sides, women displaying their pussies, using objects and David sending pics of a gorgeous thick knob.

What was common was that all the women where wearing stockings and hairy twats.

After five minutes of going through these e mails and seeing my father-in-laws knob, my jeans were off and I'd fingered myself to my first orgasm.

This was new to me, I must have spent at least an hour sifting through these mails. The more I read, the more turned on I got, I must have had at least three more orgasms, the last one was so intense I almost had my hand up my fanny!

I thought of my father-in-law in a different way, especially that thick cock with a lovely bell end. To be honest I couldn't remember when I'd last been so horny!

I picked up a paper and took note of the two forums sites he used and by scrolling back found his user name- Thor!

My god, I wanted to exchange filthy talk with my father-in-law without him knowing.

I was so turned on I could have fucked the fridge!!!!

The rest of the weekend passed too quickly and I noticed that David was eyeing me up a lot more than I previously thought.

My fanny was on fire, but I had a plan. In the meantime I fucked my husband like a woman possessed, but with someone else in my mind.

The following week when we returned home, I was hoping that I'd get back to normal and forget about my father-in-laws perversions, it didn't so I started to put a plan together.

My husband went to work the next day and being left to myself I started.

First I created a fictitious e mail address, mariadel35@..........., this was supposedly short for maria delicious, Maria was my second name.

I then accessed the first of the two sites and registered, I then did the same with the other site, this was so simple and anonymous.

On entering the first site the amount of topics, sections was enormous and I felt disappointed. Then I noticed a search box and typed in Thor, my father in law's user name.

Yes, all the posts and comments on posts that he made came up.

I started going through the posts he'd made.

There where literally hundreds of threads but he'd mainly posted on a few, "stockings, heels and hairy twats", yes there was a thread by that name, appeared to be his favourite.

His posts were almost always in responses to posts by a women who'd put a picture of themselves, or should I say one of the three bits mentioned above, or who had made some sexy statement relating to the topic.

The posts nearly all followed the same pattern, very complimentary, some sexy questions and suggestions and then an abrupt end.

In the forum I saw that you could message other users, I realised then that he'd taken the conversations private.

You needed a password to access someone's messages and I didn't have his.

The thread was really popular with at least 50 pages of posts and there where a lot of women on it.

As I mentioned, I never seen this kind of porn, obviously as it was done way before I was born. But back then it must have been very underground and probably illegal, not like today where porn is almost mainstream.

I did some surfing and found a lot of stuff, colour as well as black and white pictures, but it was the black and white pics that I liked the most.

Amateurish yes, but the hairstyles and make up, coupled with the stockings, heels and hairy fannies made it different. It was clear that most of the models where prostitutes getting some extra money.

Putting all this together made it incredibly erotic and it turned my on like crazy.

The following day I went into town and spent my time going through second hand clothes shops. I managed to get a couple of pairs of 1960's stilettos with pointed toes and three mini skirts.

I then went to the nearest department store and bought two pairs of seemed black stockings and a pair of copper coloured seemed stockings, plus a black suspender belt.

When I got home I ran upstairs and put on the stockings, shoes and a mini skirt.

I stood in front of the mirror and pulled my skirt up. I wondered what David and all those other guys would think if they could see me like this?

I lay back on the bed and spread my legs, looking at myself in the mirror I pulled my knickers to one side and shoved two fingers in my twat.

That night my husband didn't know what hit him again, I rode him for all I was worth and after he came, I sucked his cock and got him hard and fucked him again!

I didn't sleep well, my mind had been racing with thoughts of me dressed like those sluts, showing myself off to strangers on an internet forum and anonymously indulging in hopefully filthy sex chat with my father in law!

Jesus christ, what had come over me? It was almost as if seeing those pics on my father-in-laws computer had flicked a switch, not turning a light on, but turning his daughter-in-law into a potential slut!

After breakfast I went upstairs and put on some black stockings and a suspender belt with the 60's style shoes.

I pulled the bedroom armchair in front of the bedroom mirror and started posing.

I'm in my mid thirties but still have a good figure, no kids and no fat!

I'm totally shaven with a small landing strip above my fanny, this was going to be my intro into the world of online sex.

I picked up my phone and started photographing myself, lewd poses, legs spread wide.

But then, my plan kicked in, I needed to start slowly to get my father-in-law interested and then we'd see what would happen.

I decided on a picture with my legs slightly apart, still showing my crack and landing strip, as opposed to the ones showing my gape!

I edited the pic so that nothing with either me or surroundings could be identified, just a clear view of my fanny, thighs and stockings.

When I opened up my computer I was literally shaking, should I actually do this?

I logged in to the vintage site and opened up the stocking, heels and hairy twats thread.

I clicked on post

"Would I look better with a bush or without like this?

That was my post and I uploaded my pic and submitted!

Would my father-in-law see it, would he comment if he did? How many unknown men would see my fanny, would I get any response?

After posting I closed my computer and called a neighbour and basically invited myself round to her place!

I knew Anna well enough to know that if I appeared we'd drink a bottle or two of Prosecco as she complained about her comfortable life.

At least that would stop me from logging in awaiting responses!

The day went well, we drank too much wine, laughed a lot and enjoyed ourselves.

I phoned my husband and be brought a takeaway on his way home from work.

We ate, went to bed, but I was tired from the wine and slept like a dog all night.

When I awoke next morning, I felt rough and had a headache, it was 10am and my husband had long gone to work.

I made a coffee and then I couldn't help myself, I opened up my computer.

I logged into the site and clicked my post, I'd got over fifty comments!

The rush of blood immediately cured my hangover!

I quickly scoured the comments, unfortunately there wasn't one from Thor, my father-in-law.

I was deflated but excited at the same time as I'd got over fifty responses to go through.

The responses where very flattering, I have quite large pussy lips and there were a lot of comments about them along with requests with for more pics!

I always used the term fanny or twat, but there were lots of other descriptions in the comments they made about me,snatch, gash, minge, cunt, crack, muff, some of these were new to me but increased the excitement level.

I think all but three suggested I'd be better with a bush and a lot asked to be updated.

In addition to the comments I saw that my post had over three hundred views. The thought of three hundred strange men looking at my fanny sent a tingle up my spine, not only that I started to get turned on.

I'd gone so far and wasn't going to give up yet. I looked at the photos that I'd taken the other day and selected one which was a bit more revealing, i.e my legs where a bit further apart and the whole of my slit was on show.

I edited anything that was identifiable from the photo and then logged into the site.

I posted on the same thread as follows

"Thanks for all the lovely feedback and I'll go with the majority and grow a bush. But, should it be a full bush neatly trimmed, a triangular bush above my bald fanny, or just let it grow wild?"

I then uploaded the photo and submitted it.

It was by now almost lunchtime so I went downstairs and made a salad, I also got a beer out of the fridge as I needed cooling down.

Feeling better and more alive after lunch I went into the garden and started weeding around some of the flowers.

After about a hour or so I felt really hot and went in the kitchen and got another bottle of beer from the fridge.

Curiosity got the better of me and I went upstairs and logged into the forum.

Bloody hell, I'd already got twenty comments!

Still not one from Thor, but they were all complementary, and suggesting either a trimmed full bush or a bald fanny with a bush triangle on top.

There were also four more messages, the first was from a guy who told me he'd rub his bell end up and down my crack till I begged him to ram it up me.

The others basically where telling me how much they loved my photos and was I interested in meeting up, all messages where accompanied by pics of hard cocks.

My hand was inside my jeans without me realising it, I was soaking!

I pulled my jeans and knickers down as I read the comments and started rubbing my fanny.

I was getting close to cumming when another comment appeared.

It said "let it grow wild, that will be very interesting"

I then saw the posters name, it was Thor, my father-in-law!

I pulled my jeans and knickers off and spread my legs wide and fingered my sopping wet twat until I came!

Yes, he'd made contact, he I hadn't clue that he was commenting on his daughter-in-laws fanny, but I was going to maximise this.

Even though I'd just cum, I was still as horny as fuck, I picked up the beer bottle which was now empty and shoved it up my twat! I had it stuck right in and then brought myself off rubbing my clit.

I opened the message, it read

" A wild bush takes me back to my youth when they were the norm, and many events from then have now morphed into my fetishes and fantasies.

If you want to continue, let's do it via e mail, as it's quite clumsy conversing on the forum and there's obviously delays in messages being sent, read and replied to.

My e mail address is below."

My heart was beating like mad and my fanny was already getting wet, my plan had worked. I was now going to indulge in sex chat with my father-in-law David who was using the false moniker of Thor to protect his identity, little did he know!

I pulled out my phone and accessed my new e mail account, this was totally separate and a different provider to my normal e mail, and I'd set it up purely for this moment!!

"I'd like to know more" I typed and signed it Maria x and sent it.

My plan was working with the added bonus that knowing hundreds of strange men had seen my fanny was also a turn on.

I opened up my thread and posted

"Thanks guys for your feedback, have made my decision, am going to let it grow wild!

I think it'll take about six weeks, but to say thanks, I'll post up some in progress pics as it comes along."

In the two weeks since I'd discovered my father-in-laws secret, I'd gone from a normal happily married woman to a still

happily married, but a woman who had shown pics of her fanny to god only knows how many strangers. Entered into chats on a sex forum, received cock pics and replied to the senders instead of deleting them and was now about to get into some serious sex chat with my father-in-law, and I was loving it!

Twenty minutes later my phone pinged and there was an e mail in my secret account from Thor.

My heart was pumping with excitement as I opened up the mail.

Hi Maria

A pleasure to meet you if only on line at present.

First let me complement you on the two pictures that you posted, very nice especially the use of black stockings and suspender belt to frame your fanny, love those meaty lips!

I really do thing a big wild bush will make it look even better.

But, to get back to the question of why do I think it would be interesting, well there's two points from my perspective, both of which go back to the late 1960's when I was a young teenager, yes I am that old.

First, this was the time before the pill was widely used, so if you didn't use a condom, then the method of birth control was to pull out just before you came, a lot of unplanned kids can answer for that not being a very reliable method!

Therefore, a hairy minge became the ultimate cum catcher, nothing looks sexier than a well fucked hairy minge covered in spunk, in my opinion anyway.

Secondly and this is a true story which has driven my fetish and fantasy since those days.

I was in a cafe in a nearby town afternoon when in walked a woman who lived down our street with a bloke, the bloke wasn't her husband.

She didn't recognise me, then why should a thirty five year old married woman recognise a snotty nosed sixteen year old boy.

The sat at a table almost opposite me, but slightly to one side, the bloke had his back to me and she was almost facing me.

She looked fucking gorgeous, a beehive hairstyle, black eye make up of the time, a tight roll neck jumper, a black and white dogstooth check skirt, black high heels and stockings, yes stockings because when she crossed her legs I could see her stocking tops!

My eyes must have been on stalks, not mentioning the state of my knob.

I tried not to stare, but I couldn't help myself. Everytime she glanced in my direction I looked away quickly, I wasn't sure if she knew or not.

On two occasions she crossed her legs and both times I saw bare thigh above her stockings.

My coffee was nearly finished, but I couldn't stand up to leave or get another as my knob was making a tent impression in the front of my jeans.

Suddenly the bloke got up and walked to the counter to pay, the woman looked around and then as she made to get up, looked across at me.

She lifted her skirt and parted her legs, fucking hell, she had a wild hairy twat and was wearing a pair of tiny white see through knickers.

They just about covered her bulging crack, but her bush was sticking out the sides and top of her knickers.

She then got up and left with the bloke.

How I didn't come in my jeans there and then I don't know, but since then this has been my biggest fetish, first with my wife, then following her death some of my lady friends.

So, to cut a long story short, am hoping that I'm going to see both once your bush has grown.

Very forward I know, but you've taken the first major step and asked strange guys to comment on your fanny on a sex forum site, am positive your husband doesn't know, or know what you may get up to going forward.

If you're still interested in talking, the name is David."

Interested? My fanny was squelching from the finger bashing I was giving it as I read his mail.

I came like a fucking train, first time in my life I actually squirted I was so turned in.

I replied to his e mail

"Wow and fucking wow David!

That is so sexy, I'd love to see that and maybe let it happen to me, in fantasy of course.

Maria xx"

Within ten minutes another mail arrived.

"Hi Maria

Glad you liked them, so have included a couple of pics I took last year!

Hope they're ok?

David"

I clicked on the first attachment, a pic opened up, a close up of a woman with her stocking clad legs spread really wide, her fanny was glistening and still open after fucking. She had a massive hairy bush which was literally splattered in spunk, the guy who'd taken the photo had got his cock head in the photo, right in front of her gash. It was a big purple thing with a massive rim and a blob of creamy white spunk on the end.

I recognised it straight away has belonging to David my father-in-law.

The second pic was of a woman sitting on a sofa with her skirt pulled up around her waste and legs spread.

stimac
stimac
285 Followers
12