Father-in-Law Fantasy Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter 3 of a wife’s (and father-in-laws)fantasy.
4.4k words
4.73
9.2k
20
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stimac
stimac
285 Followers

Please read chapters 1&2 before this chapter.

The picture was excellent, all of my face, and my cum filled knickers, where on full view. I put them back on and pulled them up very tight, I wanted it all over me and not running down my leg!

I then texted the photo to David.

I went downstairs and most of the guests had now arrived, half where inside and the rest outside on the patio where Gary was making the bar-b-q. I caught David's eye from across the room and smiled at him.

Going outside to get a drink I decided it was time for another text.

"Hope you liked the photo? I couldn't resist, lovely tasting big load!

My knickers are sticking to my bush and arse and your spunk is now oozing up my dirty married crack."

Maria xx

I then took a large gulp of beer, I'd put Maria at the bottom of the text so there would no longer be any doubt in David's mind as to who I was.

The party was a great success, everyone had come in 1960's clothes and a lot were already dancing. Little did any of them know the real reason behind this 1960 style party.

An old work friend, Ann, called me over and started telling me all the gossip about my old place of work.

As she spoke I felt my phone vibrate, I guessed that it was a text from David, though I was as horny as hell, I resisted the temptation to read it.

Another old friend joined us and I took the opportunity to go back inside, and read the text of course!

" Maria, so for the last six months you've been pulling all the strings, you dirty fucker, you even arranged this party for your own ends!

Yes, loved the photo and there's loads more where that lot came from.

Can't wait to fuck your brains out!"

I laughed to myself when I read it, neither could I, I thought, but not today unfortunately.

When I went inside I noticed that David was talking to a couple and rather than interrupt I danced to one of my favourite Stones records that was blasting out.

The couple moved away leaving David alone and I took the opportunity to go and speak with him.

No one was standing close and the music was loud, so no one would hear the conversation.

" Dirty fucker, hey? You've got no idea" I said, " your son's wife's snatch is fucking soaking at the thought of the knobbing that his dad is going to give me, am surprised you can't already smell it!"

Before David could speak, another couple came over, so I just said that I was going outside to get a burger before the rush started and walked outside.

What I'd said was true, my cunt was on fire!

All my pre-marriage and recent fantasies flooded back, my exhibitionist side was out of control, if David had followed me outside, pulled my skirt up, bent me over and fucked me infront of everyone I'd have I'd have screamed for more!!!

Luckily he didn't.

I went over to Gary and got a burger, he was pleased and congratulated me on coming up with such a great idea for a party, little did he know I thought.

Gary asked me if I could find someone to get some more beer from the garage, he was busy with the barbie so couldn't get it himself.

As if by magic, David came outside at that minute and Gary called him over.

David of course said he'd get the beer and I said I'd show him where it was, I'll show him a damn site more than that as I led the way through the house to the garage door.

I opened the garage door and put on the light, the beers are on the other side of the 4x4 I said and David walked across, I closed the door and followed him.

When I got round the other side I leant back against the vehicle and pulled my skirt up around my waist.

My knickers were pulled up tight accentuating the bulge of my cunt lips, my bush was poking out in every direction.

"Go on, fucking look David, I grew this for you!

About six months back when we visited you, you and Gary left me alone and I found your"60's" porn stash, also the sex forum that you were on.

For some reason, I don't know why, it turned me on.

I went on the forum and posted a picture of my bald twat and asked if I should grow a bush.

I was hoping that you'd respond and eventually you did, I thought it would be some harmless fun.

Then you mentioned the fantasy you had about fucking your daughter-in-law i.e. me and making her your slut.

The idea shocked me at first, but then turned me on, when I saw your prick with that woman, I wanted it!

I even sent some pictures to guys on the forum, they couldn't identify me, but seeing pictures of videos of strange

guys wanking over me turns me on, but first David, you need to make me your slut!!

You're going back on Monday, invent an excuse and go back Tuesday. Monday after Gary goes to work, I'll dress like this again and I want you to fuck me and use me until I can't walk straight!

I'll do anything you want and have a few tricks of my own, but I want it all on film, either video or pictures, I love cum and want you to cover me and fill my holes with it.

Might be a good idea to go to the chemist tomorrow and buy some blue pills!"

After I finished saying that I pulled my knickers down to the tops of my stockings.

"We don't have time to fuck tonight, but finger me now, shove your fingers up my wet married twat."

David didn't waste anytime, three fingers slid up my gash like a hot knife cutting through butter.

My cunt was making squelching noises as David rammed his fingers up my hole.

"Tonight, I'll leave our bedroom door open and keep the bed side lamp on, that'll kill Gary's night vision, then you can watch me fuck if you want, I'll put on a show for you."

As I said this I pulled down the zip on David's trousers and his poker stiff prick shot out.

Fuckin' hell, close up it was bigger than I thought, must have been close to 8 inches!

I couldn't help myself and squatted down, looking up at David I said

"Have been dying to do this for ages"

Then without touching his prick I licked the ridge of his helmet with the tip of my tongue. I looked up at him as I stuck the tip of my tongue in his pee hole, the look on his face told me he wasn't far off cumming as I licked his bell end.

Going back into the party with spunk on my face and in my hair would be difficult to explain, no matter how much I wanted it, so I stood up and pulled my knickers up and skirt down.

I grabbed David's hand that had been up my twat and put it in-front of his mouth and then kissed him, both our tongues were tasting my cunt juice off his fingers.

Stepping back I said

"Get the beer, we don't want to arouse suspicion" and led the way to the door.

David took the beer out and nobody realised that it had taken longer than it should have, unfortunately not long enough for me.

I grabbed a beer and went back inside to play hostess feeling as horny as fuck!

Had a good time, danced, chatted with old friends and drank more than usual.

After a while I noticed that I hadn't seen David for a while, so I went outside.

Gary and David where sitting together at a trestle table and Gary called me over.

I sat next to David as Gary said

"David has bumped into someone he hasn't seen since he was 16 and is meeting them on Monday, so is now going back on Tuesday, isn't that great news?"

I was sitting very close to David and pushed my thigh hard against his.

"That's excellent David, you must be really excited about meeting your friend" I said.

It was dark and I had a beer in my hand on the table, but as I said that I put my other hand, the one nearest David, on his crotch.

I could feel his semi hard cock and squeezed it as hard as I could, I then moved my hand back to the top of the table.

My leg though kept on pressing against his thigh.

"Yes, it's been a long time, but I really can't wait, so much to do"

David said.

His hand was now on my thigh above my stocking top as he said this.

Gary had no idea, his dad had now moved his hand further up my thigh and cupped my fanny with his hand which was now inside my knickers.

Instead of shoving his fingers up my wet hole, the dirty bastard grabbed my bush above and around my crack and pulled it really hard, he almost lifted me off my seat!

Fuck it hurt and I bit my lip so not to make a sound,but it was also turned me on like crazy.

He then let go and put his hand back on the table as we talked about how good it was for him to meet up with someone from so long ago.

Standing up I said that I thought it was time we started winding things down as I was tired and went back inside.

Really I wanted Gary to fuck me and hopefully with his dad watching!!!

Thankfully, most of the guests where also winding down and there was no reluctance for anyone not to leave.

I went back outside where Gary and David where tidying up and suggested that they left the cleaning until tomorrow, I was tired and gave Gary a knowing look as I said that.

He got the message and agreed, I then went upstairs to our bedroom.

When I came out of the bathroom having cleaned my bush and arse of David's dried cum,which appeared to be everywhere, Gary was already lying on the bed.

Gary and myself both loved dirty talk during sex, name calling, fantasies etc., especially when we'd had a few drinks.

I walked over to the bed and noticed that the bedroom door was slightly ajar, great, Gary hadn't bothered closing it in his rush to get to bed, so if David wanted to watch it would be easy for him.

I switched on the bedside light as I climbed on the bed.

"You'll get a great view as you fuck your filthy wife silly" I said.

In reality I meant your dad will if he peeks through the door. The bedroom was large and by using the bedside lamp, night vision past two meters was none existent.

Even though I could only think about David, I was as horny as fuck and started sucking Gary's prick as if my life depended on it.

I positioned myself so I was looking at Gary as I sucked his cock, my arse was in the air and facing the door, just incase David was having a peek.

Gary was as horny as I was and grabbed my head as he fucked my mouth.

"Go on you dirty slut, suck my cock as if you've got a fucking audience!"

We both liked dirty talk during sex and after an incident before we married, being watched by strangers as we fucked was a favourite topic.

"You like guys watching your wife act like a whore don't you, you dirty bastard" I replied.

We were both getting into it and Gary's balls were bouncing off my chin, his cock was so far down my throat.

I couldn't wait any longer, after spending all afternoon with my knickers full of David's cum, I needed a stiff prick in my snatch.

I jumped up onto Gary's cock, I was so wet my cunt squelched as his prick slid up my slit right up to his balls.

Gary sucked on my bullet hard nipples as we fucked each other as hard as we could. I was thinking about his dad David though, imagine how good his even bigger cock was going to feel in Monday.

I had no idea if David was watching, but put on a show just incase he was.

"Pull my arse cheeks open so you can get your cock further up me" I squealed.

What I meant but obviously couldn't say was, pull my arse cheeks apart so your dad can get a better view me being fucked!!

Gary was fucking me that hard his balls were slapping against my arse and I was so turned on I came as he fucked me.

I swivelled round so that I was facing away from Gary.

"There you can watch your cock slide up my hole, I'm imaging that we're back in your car and two old blokes are watching and tossing themselves off as they watch."

This is actually what happened before we married and was probably the reason for my exhibitionist fantasies. Tonight though I was hoping that David was watching, but I had no way to know.

Gary was calling me a filthy cunt as I leant back and lifted my legs in the air. If David was watching he'd have a perfect view of me being stuffed full of cock.

Gary got his hands under my legs and spread them wider, this meant I didn't need both hands to stabilise me.

I put one hand in front of my mouth in a shape that looked like it was wrapped round a cock, at the same time I put my tongue in my cheek making a bulge, making it look like I was sucking cock.

Jesus, I hoped that David was watching!

Having said that, I was having a great fuck.

I could tell that Gary was about to cum, I jumped off him saying

" Let me suck you off, cum in my mouth."

I started sucking Gary's prick, only this time he was sucking on my fanny and I was looking at the bedroom door as I sucked and wanked his cock into my mouth.

As he bucked up and down I held his prick in front of my face and his first blast of spunk hit my nose and forehead.

I got my mouth over his bell end as a second, then third strand of flirted out of the end of his knob.

My mouth was full with spunk dripping out of the corner down my chin when Gary finally stopped cuming.

"Think I need to wash my face" I sais laughingly as I got off the bed.

Gary laughed, I knew he'd be fast asleep in less than five minutes.

When I cam out of the bathroom Gary was already snoring, I was tempted to go to David's room, but common sense kicked in and I shut our bedroom door before getting into bed.

I must have slept like a log, when I awoke it was 9.30am!

I went downstairs and Gary was drinking in coffee in the kitchen.

"Hi Jane, coffee?" he asked, "think you might need one has you drank more than usual last night, but the party was a great success, thank you."

"Thanks, need one" I replied as I walked over and gave him a kiss.

As I drank the coffee I asked after David and Gary told me that he'd gone into town to find a chemist.

I suggested to Gary that it would be a god idea if I made a big salad for lunch as it help us detox.

Gary agreed and I said I'd go to the supermarket after I'd finished my coffee.

I was wearing a loose fitting t shirt, no bra, an old tennis skirt which was fairly short and a pair of white trainers. Oh and my knickers were navy blue, tight fitting with my bush poking out on all sides!

Although I wanted to gulp down my coffee and rush to find David, I bided my time and talked about the party with Gary.

After a respectable interval I said that I was going to the market to get the stuff for lunch.

As soon as I got in the car I sent a text to David, telling him to wait for me at the market.

On a Sunday, it was the only place with an open chemist, so I knew he'd be there.

Arriving at the supermarket I expected to see David outside, but there was no sign of him.

I went in and did all the necessary fruit and veg, I did make sure that I got two cucumbers and a bunch of very firm bananas!

When I finished the shopping and came out of the market I was just about to text David again when I saw him standing by my car.

"Hi, thought I'd lost you" I said as I approached him.

"Sorry, the volume was down on my phone and I've only just seen your message" he replied.

"Anyway am here now! " he continued smiling.

I put the bags in the boot and got in the car with David getting in the passenger seat.

As I started the car and pulled out of the supermarket carpark David thanked me for hosting a wonderful party and laughed.

"I had no idea that for the past 6 months I have been exchanging filthy e mails and pics with a woman discussing my fantasy of fucking my daughter-in -law when the woman was actually my daughter-in -law!!!"

He continued

"What a gorgeous, sexy, dirty fucker you are, my son is one lucky bugger. Thanks for the show last night, yes I was watching, loved it, only sad I couldn't join in and fuck you into oblivion!

I could feel my fanny itching just with the start of this conversation.

David continued

"Loved your dirty talk, is it true that you want to be watched and have guys tossing themselves off as they watch you?"

I could feel myself blushing as David said this.

"Yes it's true, years ago before I was married, I was having sex in Gary's car when I noticed two old guys watching through the car window. Rather than being disgusted, I found it turned me on even more, watching two old guys stroke their cocks as they watched me fucking sent me to new heights, and when they spunked on the car window I had a massive orgasm.

Since then, my fetish is to be watched and have guys tossing themselves off as they watch, I fucking love it!"

"Well, I loved the "show" you looked fucking gorgeous, I knew that you were putting in a show for me!"

David said

My fanny was now very wet as I drove and David said this.

I couldn't help myself, but had to ask.

" Did you have a wank as you watched David?"

"No, not then" David answered, " but when I went back to my bedroom after, yes I did.

Actually, I filmed it on my phone, do you want to see it?"

Did I want to see it, what a stupid question, dead right I did!!!

"There is business park one mile in front, let me pull in there, as it's a Sunday there'll be no one around, so will be ok to watch."

I put my foot down and literally raced to the business park, entering I found a quiet cul-de-sac pulled up and switched off the engine.

David pulled his phone from his pocket and put it on the dashboard selecting a video.

It felt strange sitting next to my father-in-law as the video opened and he appeared standing totally naked with his massive prick sticking out in front of him like a truncheon.

I gasped at the sight and mumbled "fuckin hell."

David was standing in front of the full length mirror in the guest bedroom stroking his cock.

The image switched back and forth from a full length view in the mirror to a close up of David's hand wrapped around his hard cock, exposing his massive bell end.

"Unfortunately, there's no sound Maria, I was worried that Gary might hear and therefore didn't say anything" David said.

My eyes were on stalks, my cunt was creaming my knickers and I murmured in agreement as I watched David tossing himself off.

What a surreal experience, sitting in the front of my car next to my father-in-law watching a video of him wanking himself off.

Without realising we'd both moved toward each other and our shoulders were touching.

"Like it Maria" David said ( we'd kept my first name out of this), "fucking loving it" I murmured as David put his hand on my thigh.

The video showed a close up of his purple helmet as he wanked furiously,

"Watch it, am going to cum" David said.

As he said that his fucking knob exploded, spunk was flirting out all over the place.

As I watched a frigging mega orgasm hit me, I lifted my hips up off the car seat and pulled my skirt up.

The first time in my life my cunt was squirting and it hadn't been touched, my squirt was running down the insides of my thighs. Thank god I had knickers on, otherwise I'd have hosed down the inside of the car!!!

I looked at David and we kissed, sticking our tongues in each others mouths.

At the same time David shoved two fingers up my snatch through my sopping wet knickers.

Again wrong time, wrong place, I wanted him to fuck me silly, but we had to get back and make lunch.

I broke off the kiss and noticed the David's prick was making a tent in the front of his sweat pants.

Without thinking I yanked them down revealing a pair of white speedo type underpants that were straining to keep his prick in place.

He'd been leaking so much pre-cum that there was a big, wet transparent patch where his cock head was straining to get out.

The sight of his prick like that was too much and I leant over and licked the tip through his pants.

"Suck it you dirty fucker whilst I take pictures " David said.

Hearing David talking dirty to me was a massive turn on, I fucking loved it and got more of his prick in my mouth.

I pulled my mouth off and the wet patch was now massive, my slobber had made almost the front of his underpants transparent and his cock head was clear to see.

stimac
stimac
285 Followers
12