Father On Lockdown With Daughter Ch. 02

Story Info
College daughter fucks and sucks dad during work.
2.5k words
4.64
89.8k
153

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*EVERYONE IN THIS STORY IS 18 OR OLDER*

The morning after sleeping with my daughter Autumn feels a lot like the first time I slept with my wife. I had been having lots of casual hookups and flings for years but that night with my wife was something different. Usually, I'd just fuck and move on but something about that girl kept me coming back.

There was an intense lingering feeling and I'm feeling it now. But there is also that over encumbering taboo feeling that I had sex with the woman I created. She came from me. In a disturbing way, I enjoy it. I sent my wife those pictures and fell asleep right away. I didn't see her reaction until the morning.

"Holy shit." "That's our daughter." "You fucked our daughter." "I'm cumming so hard 2 these wtf." "how did her pussy feel?"

I woke up to that and many other texts. When I got my breakfast and coffee before work this morning. I was with my daughter in the kitchen. She didn't say anything or bring it up. She was just wearing a long baggy shirt with nothing underneath. She gave me a big satisfied grin and her face was bright red. She made me bacon and eggs for breakfast. She usually doesn't cook me breakfast but I guess it was a "thank you for last night" breakfast.

Her shirt was long but when she lifted her arms to reach something high. I saw her small but plump ass. When she bent over I could see her pussy from the back. Her asshole was visible as well. She's probably trying to get me excited again but all of this isn't needed. I've been cooped up here for so long that she could be wearing a puffy winter jacket and I'd still get hard.

The rules my wife set are troubling me. I can't cum at all unless it is in or on our daughter. I would usually masturbate first thing in the morning. But when I reached for my dick I remembered what I was instructed to do. I'm not sure if I can will myself to initiate another night like that. My sexual appetite is also very high. I'm used to cumming multiple times a day. I would need to have her fuck or suck me on command a lot to keep up with me.

I start work at 9 and it's almost noon. I haven't cum yet and it's distracting. I'm just in my office with a raging hardon. Usually, my wife would have sent me at least one image or video by now but she hasn't. I thought that maybe after I sucked our little girl, she'd cum and let us move. But my wife is pressuring me into me making my daughter my only sexual outlet while she is away.

I have a meeting in half an hour and I simply won't be able to focus. My khaki pants can hardly contain my cock. I keep shifting around and moving it. But there is no comfortable position for it to rest. I need to cum...badly.

"Autumn, hey," I say knocking on her door.

The door opens and she is standing there with her hair tied back in a cute ponytail. She has a look that tells me she's been expecting me.

"Trouble?" My daughter asks looking down at my hard cock that is nearly busting through the zipper.

"I'm sorry about this, kid., I just... I don't want it to be weird between us," I say closing the door behind me.

"It's okay, have a seat on my bed. I expected you to come back for more. That's why I put my hair in a ponytail. Perfect blowjob hair."

"Don't be gross."

"You literally came to my room wanting me to please you. We're beyond this being gross."

Autumn has her pillows set up at the end of her to lean on. There are texts books and a laptop near where she would be sitting. I sigh and take a seat on the edge of her bed, making sure I don't mess up her school work. My daughter gets on her knees and puts both her hands on my thighs.

"Before we start this," my daughter begins and fastens my pants. "Did you ask mom?"

"I...I did," I answer and she pulls my pants down to my ankles. "She reacted how you thought she would."

"She wanted you to fuck me?" My daughter asks gently gripping my cock with her left hand. "Maybe I can fuck her when she gets back? I know she fucks girls too. I've never been with a girl."

"Autumn, baby, how much do you know about us?"

"Lots."

She puts my entire length in her mouth and stays there for a bit. Her throat is making sounds. She's not as experienced as my wife. My wife could take me all the way with ease. My daughter is trying but she's struggling a bit. She pulls me out of her mouth and a pool of saliva falls on my cock. Her face is red and she's gasping for air.

"How'd I do, daddy?" She asks panting. "I kept it in there for a while, didn't I?"

"You did good," I say with a smile and caress the side of her face. "Really good."

With time I'm sure she'll be an expert at this. With time? What am I saying. When I'm faced with the full reality of this situation I feel disgusted for a second. My own daughter is between my legs and on her knees for me. My cock is covered in her spit and she's gripping the base of it. She can tell by the look in my eyes that I'm starting to second guess because she quickly puts me back in her mouth.

Suddenly all those disgusting feelings I was having about it being wrong, turn into pleasure. They are still there and I feel the taboo. But I enjoy the taboo. Her ponytail bounces up and down as she takes my dick to the back of her throat. I feel her amateur tongue sliding up and down the underside of my cock. Her blue eyes look up at me with a look I'm familiar with.

When she was eighteen and graduated high school. She gave me this look. It's a look seeking approval and praise. She wants her father to be proud of her. I don't like to talk during this because it freaks me out. But I have to because her eyes are begging for it.

"You're doing so good, kid," I say putting my hand on top of her head gently.

"Uhmm amm?" She mumbles without taking my cock out of her mouth. Her trying to talk creates a pleasurable vibration. I'm assuming she was saying "I am?"

"So good, kid."

My wife would be doing more tricks and adding more flair to it. But this simple blowjob is nice because it's from my desperate daughter. I press my hand down on her head and hear her start to gag. She coughs on my cock and more saliva drops down. I moan loudly and let go of her head. She takes me out of her mouth and gasps for her and starts coughing into her arm.

"I'm so sorry, Autumn," I say ashamed.

"No, daddy, it's okay," my daughter says through coughs. "I'll get better in the future. I'll be good for you."

Hearing those words from my daughter's pre cum filled mouth turns me on so much. I stand up and step out of my pants.

"I'm sorry I'm not good at blowjobs right now," she apologizes and grabs onto my arm. "I'll get better if you let me practice."

"Stand facing the door."

My daughter doesn't even answer she just gets up and rushes to the door. She looks back at me but I point to the door and she quickly snaps her head back. I walk up behind her and spread her legs apart. She lets out a small yelp. She doesn't know what my plans are and I love it.

Without warning, I shove my entire cock deep inside her pussy. She lets out a high pitch moan so I pull back and thrust forward again. God, she's so fucking wet. Over the years I've fucked many women of various ages. I've fucked twenty-year-olds and I've fucked 60-year-olds. This myth that "young pussy" is tighter or feels better is a lie. All pussy feels good. But my daughter's pussy just feels extra tight to me for some reason. It's like my cock can hardly fit inside.

Both her hands are pressed against the door and she is wheezing and moaning with every thrust. I slide my hands up her baggy shirt and cup both of her breasts. Every thrust forwards the door rattles. I take my hands out of her shirt and put them over her hands.

"Daddy, daddy, wait," my daughter says sounding hoarse. "Just hold on a second. Don't move, I just...I need like a minute."

I stay still with my cock still deep inside my daughter's tight pussy. My hands are on hers and our bodies are pressed together. She is breathing in and out deeply and sounds exhausted. I'm guessing Todd never fucked her like this. I kiss the back of her head and she leans back into my chest. I wrap my arms around her body and hoarse breathing becomes normal again. I lean down and kiss her shoulder and neck.

She turns her head back and kisses my lips, breathing heavily until my mouth. She presses into the door again and puts both her hands back in the same spot. She nods her head which gives me the signal to start fucking her again. I don't even start slow. I go right back to the previous pace we were at. She presses her face into the door and moans. Her ass jiggles every time I thrust forward.

"Fuck, dad, fuck, I'm cumming! Daddy, fuck!" She screams into the door.

She moans and shivers against my chest and almost falls back into me. My cock has never felt this wet in my life. I slow down to stop because I don't want to overwhelm her, yet. She's not ready for what I can fully offer yet. I pull my still-hard cock out of her and she turns around. When she sees the state my dick is in she looks shocked.

"You didn't...you didn't cum yet?" My daughter asks innocently.

"Not yet," I answer.

She drops to her knees and puts me in her mouth. This time she doesn't try to take my entire length to the back of her throat. She knows that she isn't ready for that yet. She puts only about 1/3 of my manhood in her mouth and uses her hand to pump the exposed portion. She starts doing magic with her tongue, my god. She licks the tip and wraps it around my cock.

My daughter has always been like this. If she can't be good at something in a certain way. She'll just come at it from a new angle. She's always been adaptable like that. This time it's working out in my favor greatly. The pumping is masterful and her hand isn't getting tired at all. She's lapping the tip with her tongue and tightening her mouth around it. I've never received a blowjob quite like this before.

Normally I can maintain and control just when I want to cum. I didn't cum while we were fucking because I didn't want to. But this time I feel it happening all on its own. I grab the bedsheets and unload into her mouth without warning. To be fair, it was a surprise to me as well. She gags and coughs on my cock but she doesn't take me out of her mouth. She looks back up at me with those "are you proud?" eyes again.

"Good girl," I say and put my hand on her shoulder. "So fucking good."

With a loud pop, she pulls me out of her mouth. Her mouth is closed and full of my seed. She's smiling and my fluids are sliding out the cracks.

"Language," she says with a grin and more cum falls from her lips.

She stands up and wipes her mouth with her arm. Fuck, I was supposed to be at a meeting ten minutes ago.

"I gotta run, kid," I say putting my pants back on. "Late for a meeting."

"You don't have to come here all shamefully whenever you want this," my daughter says and waves her hand across her body. "Just text me and I'll do whatever you want throughout the day."

"Really? Whenever I want."

"Yes, whenever you want. Well unless I'm like doing work or in a Zoom class. Or like talking to my friends or something. But yeah, whenever."

I kiss my daughter on the forehead and rush back to my office.

The day goes by fast. My daughter gave me one more blowjob before the end of my workday. I texted her and she came rushing to my room and dropped to her knees. She used the same technique as before but put me in her mouth a little bit deeper this time. Should I feel like a disgusting father? I'm the one training my daughter to suck and fuck like a perfect little slut. I'm sure her future husband will benefit greatly from our time together.

I ordered a big pan of lasagna from this local Italian place not far from here. My daughter cuts us both a slice and sets the table. We've eaten together countless times but this feels like a dinner date to me. She has her hair brushed out and hanging over her shoulders. She's wearing a nice necklace and a pretty blue dress. She's laughing too hard at my okay jokes. It feels like when I first started seeing her mother.

"So mom told you to do that?" My daughter asks out of the blue.

"I don't want to talk about it," I answer and shove lasagna in my mouth.

"So you'll fuck me but you won't talk about it? That's not healthy."

"None of this is healthy, Autumn."

"Why is it not? We're two consenting adults. You didn't groom me to become this way, it just happened."

Autumn takes a sip of Pepsi and looks at me. She's waiting for an answer to the question about her mom. I've already fucked my daughter but I feel uncomfortable telling her about how naughty her mother can be. I don't want to corrupt whatever image my daughter has of her.

"I'll tell you but don't ask anymore," I begin. "If you want to know. You can always call her and make her feel awkward."

"Okay," my daughter says giggling.

"When I told her about you fondling me against my will-"

"Hey! You were rock hard!"

"When I told her...she liked it. She tried to hide it but she was...into it."

"My mom was wet for me, holy shit!"

Autumn looks excited to hear that her own mother was horny for her. Our daughter is surprisingly really into this. Maybe we passed down our sexually deviant genes to her.

"Language!" I say.

"So what did she say?" My daughter asks.

"She said that I can only cum in or on you until she gets back."

"Well, we're going to be fuc- having sex like crazy then."