Father Seduces Sons Wife

Story Info
Son's A Player but Dad's A Stayer.
5.9k words
4.37
71.5k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BH54
BH54
823 Followers

Father Seduces Sons Wife

Authors Note: My thanks to a friend for the idea for this story.

My name is Anna Christoff. Until recently, I was a conservative happily married kindergarten teacher. I'm 29 years old and my husband tells me I have a sexy body, but I never dress sexy. I teach children. My husband Jerry is 30 and a Real Estate Broker. He does very well, and we have a big house with lots of space including a pool in the backyard. We've been married five years and are thinking about having children.

The only problem is Jerry's mother June. June has been fighting cancer for the past three years. She's only fifty-five but the prognosis is not good. His dad Steve is also fifty-five. Steve and June were high school sweethearts. They live about 300 miles from us.

One thing I didn't mention was our very active sex life. Jerry was blessed with a huge cock. It's nine thick inches and he knows how to use it. We have sex every day. Let me re-phrase that. He fucks my brains out every day. Jerry is a tit man and he loves seeing my 38Ds bouncing around my chest while he plows my pussy. One thing about your husband pounding you every day, you don't worry about him cheating on you.

One Friday night, we went to dinner at our favorite restaurant. When we got home, Jerry poured us each a glass of wine. We sat together on the sofa and relaxed.

Jerry said, "You know, we didn't have any dessert."

I asked, "What do you feel like eating."

Jerry replied, "You sweet pussy." Jerry stood up, dropped his pants and boxers and his already rock-hard cock came into view.

I asked, "Where shall we dine? Right here on the sofa, in bed or perhaps outside?"

Jerry said, "Outside. I'll plugin the inflatable mattress. You get naked."

I went to our bedroom to undress, and I put a dab of perfume between my breasts and one at the bottom of my landing strip. When I went outside Jerry was lying stark naked on the inflatable mattress with his rigid cock pointing at me. I kicked off my slippers and got down on top of Jerry. I sucked on his cock while he had his tongue in my pussy. It's nice having a private backyard. I would not be out here otherwise. It took a long time before Jerry convinced me to have sex outdoors.

You would not expect a man with a huge cock to be good at licking pussy. Jerry is a great pussy eater. He usually makes me cum twice with his tongue. After that, his cock takes me to places that no one else ever has. Tonight, was no exception. Jerry had already brought me to one orgasm while I sucked on his giant cock. I was rapidly approaching my second.

I moaned, "Oh yes baby. I love your tongue on my clit. Make me cum again Jerry. Oh yes right there baby. Don't stop. Please don't stop. YES. YES. YES. I'M CUMMMINNNGGGG."

Jerry said, "Time for you to climb into the saddle cowgirl. I want to watch your tits as you ride my cock."

It took me a minute to climb off Jerry and squat down over his erect cock. I had a small orgasm just from sitting on his cock with only an inch or two inside of me. I tried to ease my way down his cock, but I knew what was coming. As I got about halfway down, Jerry lifted up and rammed his cock deep into my pussy. He started pounding up at me. My tits were flying around, and I grabbed his arms for fear I would fly right off of him.

Jerry knows all my erogenous areas. He grabbed my nipples and squeezed hard. It hurts a little, but a jolt goes right to my pussy every time he does it. I could feel another orgasm building.

I moaned, "Oh yes baby, squeeze my nipples. You know how much I love it. Keep fucking me. I'm going to cum again." He pulled my right tit down to his mouth and bit down hard on my nipple. I came immediately screaming, "YES. YES. YES. I'M CUMMMINNNNGGGG."

Jerry said, "Hands and knees baby. It's time for doggy." It's easy to go from cowgirl to doggy. As Jerry got up, he stuck his cock in my mouth. I knew he wanted me to clean him up. I also knew my pussy was still wet from all my cum. When I finished Jerry got behind me and slid his cock into my wet pussy. He grabbed my hips and started pounding. Every part of me was tingling. He reached under me and started playing with my clit. That did it for me and I had a huge orgasm. He kept pounding me and I fell forward from the strength of my cumming.

His cock slipped out of me, but my butt was still raised up. Jerry leant forward and speared my pussy with his iron cock. My legs went down, and Jerry went with me. He started chewing on my neck -- another zone for me. I started moaning, "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck." Jerry reached under me, grabbed my nipples between his thumb and forefinger, and started squeezing.

I completely lost it. He was pounding my pussy, squeezing my nipples and biting my neck. It felt like his cock was in my womb. He started to cum. With that, he squeezed my nipples even harder, and I started to cum as well.

We both screamed an "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH" chorus. We got up a few minutes later and went inside. It was almost eleven pm when Jerry's cell phone rang. It was his dad, Steve.

Steve: "She's gone son. Your mother has left us."

Jerry: "Oh my God dad. I'm so sorry. She loved you so much. Anna and I will be there in about five hours."

Steve: "No son. It's too late to drive up here. Leave in the morning. There's nothing for you to do tonight. Try to get some rest and I'll see you around noon tomorrow."

Jerry: "Are you sure you'll be OK alone?"

Steve: "I don't have a choice. Give my love to Anna. Good night son." They both hung up.

I asked, "How is he doing?"

Jerry replied, "He seems OK. He's had a lot of time to prepare but they were together for thirty-five years. He sold his business when she got sick so he could be with her. So now he has nothing."

I replied, "That's not true. He has us."

Jerry said, "We live 300 miles away."

I said, "It's a big house. He could live here with us."

Jerry asked, "You wouldn't mind him living here?"

I replied, "Of course not. He's your father. He needs us."

Jerry said, "We do have that big section downstairs that we could redo for him."

I replied, "Sounds good to me. Let's go to bed. We have a long trip in the morning."

We woke up at six am and were on the road by seven. We talked about the changes to the house we would make for Steve. Of course, we still had to convince him to move. We got to Steve's before noon. He was outside talking to a neighbor. I went up to him and gave him a big hug.

I asked, "How are you doing dad?"

Steve replied, "Much better now that you and Jerry are here. Come inside."

Jerry asked, "Did you sleep last night."

Steve answered, "Surprisingly yes. I think the fact that she was no longer in pain was a weight off me. There were maybe ten days this year that we did not sleep together. That's ten days in thirty-five years. I guess I'm going to have to get used to being alone."

I looked at Jerry and he motioned to me to talk. I said, "Dad, Jerry and I have been thinking that you should come and live with us. We have a big house, and we can redo the lower level just for you. We have the pool and a big private backyard. You've seen it. You can still have your privacy, but you won't be alone. Please dad. At least please think about it."

Steve said, "Wow, that's a big surprise. I had decided that I would likely move after June passed. Too many memories and too much pain to stay, but I hadn't given any thought to anything like your offer. You would be giving up your privacy."

I replied, "Well, I should also mention that Jerry and I have been talking about having children. So, our privacy would change anyway. This way, you could see your grandchildren."

Steve said, "I'll give it some thought. Meanwhile, I should tell you both that your mother decided she wanted to be cremated and she didn't want to have any services. Anna, she wanted you to have her jewelry. She figured that some of it might go to your daughter someday." I started to cry and excused myself to go to the bathroom.

When I came back, Steve and Jerry both had beers. Steve gave me a glass of brandy. He said it was June's favorite drink.

I said, "This is good. I really like it."

Steve said, "You two have a lot in common. At least, I've always thought so. You two were close in size, if there are any of her clothes that you might want; this is the time to do it. Whatever is left I'm donating to Goodwill. You should go look now. Jerry and I are going to have another beer."

I went to look at June's clothing. She had some pretty dresses. I wasn't sure how they would fit so I stripped down to my undies to try them on. I didn't hear Steve come in.

Steve said, "Anna, you should also look in the dresser... Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were going to try them on. 38D right?"

I replied, "Yes. That's right."

Steve said, "Just like June before she got sick. Well, I'll go downstairs. Sorry about that."

My father-in-law just saw me in my underwear and guessed my bra size. Then I confirmed it. That was weird. Then I realized that it got me wet. I ducked into the master bathroom and dried off my pussy. I put my jeans and shirt back on. I figured everything I took would fit me.

We decided on Chinese food for dinner. We picked up a lot of takeout and ate back at Steve's house. After dinner, we watched a little TV and Steve said he had an announcement.

Steve said, "I've come to a decision. I've decided to accept your offer and move in with you two."

I jumped up and hugged him. Jerry was smiling as well.

Steve added, "I realize that it might not work out for me or for you two, but if we can't live together, I'll find a place near you two. So, I'll put my furniture in storage, in case I need it. I'll pack up my stuff that I need to take and put the house on the market. I'll drive down in a few days."

We drove home on Sunday. We had to pull over on the way home. We didn't have sex on Saturday and Jerry was horny. I gave him a blowjob, but it wasn't enough. I swallowed a big load of cum but when I finished his cock was still rock hard. We got into the back seat, and I took off my panties. Jerry rammed his cock into my pussy.

Jerry said, "Take your top off baby. I want to see your bra covered tits like dad did yesterday."

I said, "He told you that. He walked in while I was changing."

Jerry added, "He said you had the same size tits as mom did. He should have asked me. I would have told him."

I replied, "Let's just finish. I can't believe we're having sex in the back seat while it's still light out."

Jerry replied, "OK baby. I've got another big load for you. Here it comes. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH."

It was dark out when we finally got home. I brought in my "new" clothes and jewelry from June. It was bittersweet. It was going to be easy to add Steve to the household. He and Jerry liked the same food and drank the same coffee.

Jerry said, "Let's go to bed baby. I've got one last load for you. Leave your bra on. We can make believe it's dad fucking you."

I replied, "Will you stop with your dad and my bra already. My pussy is still sore from the pounding you gave me on the drive home."

Jerry replied, "No problem, babe. I'm in the mood for some anal. Lie face down. I'll make it quick." Instead of waking up on Monday with a sore pussy, I woke up with a sore pussy and a sore asshole. I guess Jerry is trying to fuck me more since his dad will be moving in this week. No more fucking outdoors. Steve called this morning. He'll be here on Wednesday by dinner time. I guess we can fuck outside tonight and tomorrow. In a few weeks, I'll be back to teaching. Summer seemed to go by quickly.

Well, it's Wednesday and Jerry fucked me outdoors on both Monday and Tuesday when he got home from work. If that was not enough, he still fucked me again before we went to sleep - anal both times.

I know both Jerry and Steve like Italian style home cooking, so I decided to make chicken cutlets parmigiana with pasta. I sent Jerry a text to remind him that his dad would be here by dinnertime. I picked up extra Heineken's (the boys favorites). Jerry actually got home just before five pm.

I said, "You're home early."

Jerry said, "I wanted to make sure I was here when dad arrived."

I kissed him and said, "That's why I love you."

Jerry replied, "I always thought it was my big cock."

I said, "You had to ruin it. You can be such a jerk sometimes. Oh, there's his car. He's here." I ran outside to greet him. Steve got out of the car, and I gave him a big hug.

He looked at me and said, "You're wearing one of June's dresses. It looks good on you."

I said, "I wore it for you dad. I hope it's OK. I wanted you to feel at home."

Steve replied, "Of course it's OK. Everything you do is OK with me."

I asked, "Are you hungry now or do you want to move some stuff in first?"

Steve said, "I think Jerry and I will bring in a few boxes and then we can eat. Come on son let's get this stuff inside. Then we'll see what this gorgeous woman has made for dinner."

The boys came to the dinner table, and I brought out the chicken cutlets and pasta.

Steve said, "I love Italian style home cooking. Did you do this for me?"

I answered, "I knew you liked this, and I wanted everything to be a welcome to you."

Jerry said, "You know I like this too."

I replied, "I know that. In fact, you two seem to like a lot of the same things. Before you ask, I also bought more Heineken's. Do you have a lot more to bring in?

Steve answered, "I think there are about six boxes and a suitcase. I still have to figure out where I'm going to put things but there's plenty of room."

I said, "Well, I don't go back to work for another twelve days so if I can help with anything, just ask."

Steve said, "I only have one question. What's for dessert?"

I said, "I picked up a strawberry cheesecake."

The boys answered together, "My favorite."

I said, "I like this answering in stereo."

Jerry asked, "Do you still watch 'Resident Alien' on Syfy?"

Steve replied, "I never miss it."

Jerry said, "Great, we can watch it together." I had tears in my eyes.

Steve asked, "Anna, why are you crying?"

I said, "It's just so nice seeing you two sharing things you both enjoy. I'll get the cheesecake."

We all enjoyed the cheesecake. The boys emptied the car and Steve went about the process of deciding which drawer for socks, which drawer for underwear, etc. At 10 pm, we all sat down to watch Resident Alien. I brought each of them a Heineken. Steve really looked happy.

After the show, we all decided to turn in. I gave Steve a big hug and kiss and told him how happy I was to have him here. We all said goodnight. Steve went downstairs and Jerry and I went upstairs.

Jerry said, "I was looking forward to fucking you outdoors again."

I said, "Compare that to your father's happiness. We can have sex right here. Now let's get naked so I can suck your big cock." True to form, Jerry licked me to two orgasms before asking me to get on top and ride him cowgirl. I bounced up and down on his huge cock. I then realized that Jerry didn't close the door when he came into the bedroom.

I said, "You left the door open."

Jerry said, "So what. Dad's downstairs."

I said, "You know I'm a very private person."

Jerry said, "Relax. He's asleep already." Thankfully, I was unaware that Steve was standing in the dark hallway watching me ride Jerry's cock. He watched his son grab my nipples and start squeezing.

I said, "You know that squeezing my nipples will make me cum. Oh yes baby, don't stop. Squeeze my nipples. Pound my pussy with your giant cock. I'm close baby. That's it. Right there. Give it to me. I'M CUMMMINNNGGG." My pussy clamped down on Jerry's cock and he exploded in my pussy. Apparently, Steve liked it too and he came into the paper towel he had.

The next morning, we were all up and dressed even though only Jerry was going to work.

Jerry asked, "So what are the plans for you two today?"

I said, "It's going to be hot out. Maybe I'll work on my tan and use the pool."

Steve added, "That sounds like fun."

Jerry added, "Are you two going naked out there? No tan lines that way."

I said, "Jerry, stop it."

Steve said, "Anna if you want to go out naked, I can stay inside. I don't want to keep you from doing what you normally do."

I said, "I'm wearing my bikini. End of discussion. Now then, do you boys want steak for dinner?"

Jerry said, "Just steak?"

I answered, "OK wise guy. Strip Steak, Peas, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Strawberry Cheesecake and Heineken."

Jerry said, "I have a late showing today. Can we eat at seven pm?" We agreed. He left for the day.

I said to Steve, "Just so we're clear. You know where the fridge is. Take whatever you want. If there is something you want that we do not have just tell me or give me a list. You passed the closest supermarket on your way here if you don't feel like waiting. I'm going to go put my bikini on."

There is no such thing as a modest bikini. I do have some racy ones with thong bottoms, but not in front of Steve. Steve came out in a nice swim trunk. He really stayed in great shape. I put suntan lotion on my front and laid on the lounger. Steve did the same.

Steve said, "This is living. Warm sun, cool water and a beautiful woman to keep me company. It doesn't get better than this."

After an hour, I decided to lie face down. I did my legs and arms. I asked Steve if he would mind putting lotion on my back. He was eager to assist. He had such a lite touch. Jerry needs to spend more time with his dad. I spent an hour tanning my back and then went into the pool to cool off. Steve joined me in the pool. He was good company. I enjoyed talking to him. We had a little lunch around one pm.

After lunch, Steve organized more of his stuff, and I marinated the steaks and got everything ready for dinner. Steve suggested we have wine with dinner. He thought a cabernet sauvignon was appropriate.

I said, "I'll call Jerry and ask him to pick up a bottle on his way home." I tried his cell, but it went straight to voicemail. I texted him but got no response. I called the office to make sure he got my message before leaving. They told me he had left for the day. I said he told me he had a late showing today. They said there was nothing on his calendar.

I told Steve, "I can't seem to get a hold of Jerry."

Steve asked, "Is there a liquor store near here?"

I said, "Next to the market."

Steve said, "Let's go. I'll drive." So, we went to the liquor store. Steve knew a lot about wine. He picked up several bottles. He also purchased another bottle of the brandy that I had at his house. Steve is so thoughtful. I sent Jerry another text to forget about the wine.

Jerry got home at six forty-five pm and headed straight for the shower. When he came out, he apologized saying, "Sorry about the mix-up with the wine. We'll have it next time."

I said, "We're having wine with dinner. Steve and I went to the liquor store. There was some confusion at the office. They didn't know where you were."

Jerry said, "Another nutty client. She doesn't know what she wants. She won't deal with anyone but me. I'd be happy if she found another broker."

I said, "Well, don't worry about it. OK boys let's eat." The boys really enjoyed dinner. I know this because they were quiet. They were too busy eating to talk.

Finally, Steve said, "Anna, the steaks were cooked perfectly. The garlic mashed was just delicious."

I said, "There are more potatoes if you boys want it."

The boys said, "Yes, please." I love that stereo.

We had cheesecake and I had two brandies after dinner. After the second, I was ready to fuck my husband in front of Steve.

We went to bed, and I was naked in no time. I got Jerry naked and went straight for his cock. I was sucking but he wasn't getting hard.

BH54
BH54
823 Followers
12