Father-Son Gloryhole

Story Info
Chance encounter at a local gloryhole between father and son.
1.9k words
4.49
20k
36
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Half of my week I spent finishing my senior year and the other half was spent working. Feeling extremely horny and extremely kinky after work one day, I stopped at the adult bookstore on my way home. I just turned 19 and was leaving home for a job in a couple months. The bookstore was actually a really nice place...clean, inside and out. Quality employees that knew what they were doing. There was 2 theaters and a couple dozen video-booths in back. Usually I just went into the straight theater hoping for a couple so the Wife could suck me off. Sometimes into gay theater so I could be watched stroking my cock.

Today I wanted to be on my knees in a booth. I wanted a cock in my mouth. I was THAT kinda kinky horny. I was there enough that the employees knew me and I knew them. I looked around a bit, but was only there for one thing. I swiped my 'membership card' and went into the back. The Gal at the counter greeted me and We talked a bit. Through the 2-way mirror I saw my Dad enter the store. I headed to the booths quickly. I knew them well enough that I got in one with 3 holes. My heart was beating fast...then a cock appeared through one of the holes.

Half-limp, narrow, but long...I slurped it up and started feeding my need. My mind relaxed and so did my body. He got hard fast and got much longer and a little thicker. I started deepthroating him. Within a few minutes the I heard the familiar knock. Moments later He shot His cum down my throat. A dozen pulses later He started to soften and yanked His cock from me. I caught a glimpse of Him jetting out of the booth...which was normal.

I saw someone watching from the back hole. When I looked at them, they stood and a cock slid through to my side. Shorter but thicker and dark. I could barely get His girth down my throat. He lasted longer than my first for the night, but wasn't long lasting. After the knock and blasting His cum down my throat, He stayed and let me suck Him dry.

The first hole had someone watching me. "I want to watch my Husband fuck Your mouth?" A distinctly feminine voice said.

She backed away and I looked through the hole to see a beautiful Blonde couple. She was in a denim minidress unzipped all the way. I could see Her store-bought DD-cup tits and bald pussy. Her husband had a runners or swimmers body...very toned and lean with no bulk. His cock was rock-hard and a solid 8x2 with a fat head. I placed what I could of my face through the hole in the wall...which was from my chin to the tip on my nose, with my mouth open.

"Do it Baby." I heard Her say. "Fuck His mouth."

I felt His cock hit my tongue. I closed my mouth and started sucking. He was slow at first, pulling out a few times then sliding back in. He was too big to go down my throat without forcing, but He started trying.

She was moaning and encouraging Him. "Fuck His mouth, Baby! Fuck that slut mouth!"

He was relentless at this point. My throat was gonna be sore, but all 3 of Us were enjoying it. It was at least 10 minutes before I heard the knock.

"Pull back and let Him cum on Your face, Slut!" The Wife ordered.

I pulled a couple inches back and saw Her stroking His cock. I closed my eyes and a moment later fealt giant thick ropes of cum smack my forehead, eyelids, nose, and some shot into my mouth. I've had facials before, but His was impressive.

After He finished I heard a camera take a few pix. I licked my lips for effect and swallowed what I could.

"Gimme Your cock!" I heard Her order. "I wanna suck You off while You clean off my Husbands cum."

I did just that. As I was wiping the enormous amount of cum from my face, I had my cock through the hole it was shot through.

She wasn't a very good cocksucker, but I was ready anyway. She got the knock after about 5minutes and got a mouthful of my load. She sucked me dry. When She released, I looked through the hole. I watched as She dribbled my cum onto Her DD's and rubbed to all over Her tits, chest, and belly. She zipped up as She made out with Her Husband.

"Thank You" They both said as they left the booth.

As soon as they walked out my Dad enterd behind them...

'CRAAAAAP' my head screamed as my heart went into hummingbird mode.

I turned away from my Dad's booth and there was a cock sticking through the far hole. I immediately slurped it down thinking I could hide that way. As I sucked I suddenly thought He could see what I'm wearing and recognize me... so I lifted my ass to block the hole...a few moments later when 2 fingers slid into my ass I rememberd that my pants were still around my ankles.

It was a minute later when I think my heart either stopped or whent into light-speed when I fealt the fingers leave and the cock press against my asshole. I had to be clenched tight from the fear I was feeling.

I had a strangers cock sliding in and out of my throat and my Dad's cock pressing harder and harder against my asshole.

Suddenly, my bodies learned responces took over. My back arched and my asshole relaxed. Then 'POP', my Dad's cock was inside my ass! Then a knock and a load of cum slid down my throat. My hands pushed me back against the hole my Dad was fucking me through and my mouth milked the last of the strangers cum.

My reactions kept me pressed back as I realized how big my Dad's cock felt in my ass. I had seen it many times in my life both soft and hard and even fucking the neighbors Wife while my Mom sat on Her face while sucking the Neighbor's cock while my Dad licked His asshole.

I let out a chuckle with that supressed memory revealing itself as my Dad pumped His cock in and out of my ass faster.

"Well that could explains a few things." I thought I thought to myself. Suddenly Irealized I said it outloud and not quietly when I felt my Dad quickly slow and stop fucking my ass completely while still balls deep.

I could feel my Dad slowly pull His cock from my ass. My ass stayed pressed and covering the hole in the wall between Us. A sizable cock slid through the hole next to me. My mind and my body were still not communicating as I moved my ass and turned to face the monster cock to my side.

I looked towards the hole my Dad had just been fucking my ass at to see His entire face. In a moment His naturally tan complextion went to ghost white. My body was on auto pilot as my hand wrapped around the fat shaft and my mouth went to work on the bulbous head.

I could see my Dad, still looking through the hole as I fisted and sucked the monster meat. After a few minutes, my body lifted my butt, twisted, and bent at nearly 90degrees to press my ass against the hole again as my right leg lifted.

My body put itself in a new position that surprised my mind...one foot on the floor, one leg bent at the knee up a wall, one arm against a small bench with that hand giving a death grip, one hand wrapped around a large strange cock, and about 6inches of that cock being sucked...then It happened...Dad's cock rejoined the party. It slid easily into my ass, just at a different angle.

My mind was still trying to comprehend what all was happening when the cock I was sucking sudddenly exploded in my mouth...no knock. I swallowed the best I could, but lost about half to the floor. After sucking Him dry, His limp cock withdrew from the hole.

A moment later, a hand holding a $100 bill came through the 3rd hole. "I want that ass, RAW!"

My hand grabbed the bill...my mind still processing everything...and my body removed my asshole from my Dad's cock. It turned me and pressed my partially used asshole through the far hole.

I now had a view of my Dad's condom covered cock...fresh from my ass. It was stationary and still rock hard. I saw one of my hands lift and remove the condom. Now my Dad's raw cock was an inche from my face covered in His own precum. My head lowered and my mouth wrapped around the cock that had shot me into my Mother a little over 19years and 9months prior.

As my head started to bob on my Dad's cock, an enormous cock was shoved into my ass. I lurched forward smashing my face into the wall and shoving my Dad's cock down my throat. I stayed frozen for a minute as my asshole got used to the 'horse-sized-cock' destroying my asshole. My Dad started pumping my throat. My body repositioned itself and began rocking to get the most inches of them both. Tere had to be at least 10inches sliding in and out of my ass alternating with the 6inches of my Dad's cock sliding in and out of my throat. My throat was actually hurting more than my asshole. My Dad's cock was the largest I've had in my throat. It hurt, but my body wasn't going to stop.

Another 5minutes of spitroasting and I heard my Dad say, "I'm gonna cum, Son."

Moments later my Dad's cum was shooting down my throat. I milked and eventually sucked every drop of Cum out of His cock that I could. When Dad's softening cock was removed from my mouth, I opened my eyes to see It replaced by His face.

I rocked back against the far hole. My Dad watching as His Son is getting buttfucked by a paying stranger. His own cum still around His Son's mouth.

When The giant cock finally exploded deep into my bowels, Dad had been watching for a good 10 minutes. I clenched the best I could and pulled up my pants. I unlatched the door and heard Dad do the same in His booth.

My mind came back into control...and my heart entered hummingbird mode again. We stepped out of Our booths and I stuffed to $100 in my pocket. We gave eachother nervoush grins. my heart slowed. Then the door to the booth that had just destroyed my ass opened. Out stepped Principal Jamison. The very Man who was going to hand me my diploma in a month.

The look of Shock and confusion realizing He just paid one of His students to let Him rawdog His ass AND that Students Dad was right there...indescribable.

The last month at School was interesting to say the least. Principal Jamison and I met through the gloryhole a few more times before graduation...the last time with 2 of His Friends. $100 a pop...

Dad and I would set-up 'unexpected' encounters at various gloryholes around town until I left a month after graduating.

I randomly attended the theaters and gloryholes as usual outside of that.

My Sister will turn 18 towards the end of Her Junior year. I already have the vacation home and We've already discussed what I'm getting Her for Her birthday...and where!