Father takes my wife!

Story Info
Father beds my wife while I'm supposed to be at work.
1.2k words
3.08
46.6k
72
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,303 Followers

FATHER IN LAW FUCKS SONS WIFE -THE START

My newly married young wife is caught red handed by me with my father, her father in law giving her one hell of a fucking. Instead of stopping it I watch, listen and learn, oh how I learned!

I wasn't well at work so returned home about four hours early only to find my father in law giving my wife Beryl a sound fucking and calling her all sorts of dirty names. This was to become something of a regular eye opening about what I had thought was a prim and proper primary school teacher! Huh was I ever going to be shocked.

Let me tell you about the night I found out that first time she was a slut for older guys cocks. As I approached the house I saw my Fathers car parked outside, thinking nothing of it I went around the back to enter via the kitchen, as I passed the garden shed I froze. I could see into our back kitchen and my Father had my wife held upside down in his arms butt naked! His face buried in her young cunt while her head was between his legs obviously sucking on his cock. I swallowed hard, what the fuck do I do, I was mad but at the same time I found my cock had instantly gotten rock hard at the sight before me.

I took a step back wondering what do. Several long seconds passed thinking to myself what do I do. On one hand I wanted to rush in there and stop what was going on, throw the pair of them out of the house and that would be it, but my cock and my head had other ideas, one being rock hard and the other rapidly getting turned on at having a slut for a wife. My mind made up, I swallowed hard and said to myself 'lets see if I could get closer and hear what was going on as well as see'.

I crept around the outside of the garden and approached our house from the rear. Entering the house from the back door I could hear the sounds of sex ringing throughout the house. Gagging and slurping sounds as my father obviously was still eating her pussy out and she feasting on his cock. My fathers voice and my wife's voices became clearer as I got closer to the living room.

Bugger that's when I saw the door was closed tight, no bloody chance of seeing them together there. Then I thought hold on the living room has that hatch from the kitchen in the wall, so I retraced my steps to the kitchen, and stepped up to the hatch which had two doors in it with a crack between them only about one or two mm wide. I peered through it careful to not bump anything and make them aware of my presence I wanted to see the two of them, my father and the fucking slut of a young wife, fuck we'd only been married for six months. He had her on the couch legs in the air bent over her shoulders ploughing her tight cunt for her, while holding her ankles, both of them panting with their efforts.

"This is what you really wanted wasn't it eh?" grunted my father.

"Oooh Yes!" came the muffled moans of my wife.

"Mike can't please you?..eh can he?...he can't please your cunt can he?"

"No...No he can't!"

"My poor son mike, I'm going to take your pussy now!.....I'll make your pussy mine now!..No more of my son's cock for you! You cock teasing little bitch! I'll teach you not to tease a real man!"

"I want you!...I need you!...Ooooh...Oooh...aaahhh!!"

"You don't need him!...Don't need him!...I will show you real cock!...You want me, you want my cock don't you slut!?"

"Oh God Yesss!..Yess! I do!...I want my father in laws big cock...your cock daddy!!"

"That pussy is mine!..all fucking mine now!"

"Yes!...Oh Yes!...All yours!....I don't want your son's small cock any more!"

"That's right you belong to me!...Fucking you in his house under his roof!... You want me to Cum?....Want it in your Pussy?...I will fill my son's wife's cunt for her... my cunt now isn't it you dirty little cheating bitch!!?"

"Oh Please!.. Please do it right now....Fill my cheating cunt please!"

"Your my woman!...not his!...your mine now bitch..I'm gonna fuck you all the time now till I put a baby in you slut..hows that sound?"

"Yes! Oh god Yes do it fucking do it make me pregnant pleaaase!"

"I want you every day while my son works!...your such a dirty little slut who needs a sound fucking every day!"

"Yes! Yes! Oh god yes!"

"I'm gonna fuck you right here in his house and in his bed!..you fuckin whore!"

"Yes Please Yes!..fuck me all over his house daddy!"

"Yeah bitch you gonna be my secret fuck slut!?"

"Yes Yes Fuck your son Mike I'm not his any more!...take me!....Yes! yes! Oooh Yes! yes! Ooh! Oooh! Ooh!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

My Father cried out as he buried his cock to his big swinging balls, slapping them loudly against her upturned ass. My dad, pumped his cock in and out slowly a few times pushing in each time right to the hilt, making her gasp and squeal loudly. Then he started fucking her hard, he was really giving it to her, the sofa was shaking and moving at every thrust, I could hear it squeal as it slid across the expensive oak flooring I had just laid the past weekend.

The protests of the sofa were accompanied by the squeals, grunts, yells, swearing and encouragement from both my father and my fucking slut of a wife, until with his cock buried in her fertile cunt, he roared loudly as he shot his load into my wife's belly, only when he did pull out and I saw my fathers cock, I saw he was way bigger than I was, so he probably shot his load not in her pussy but her fertile young womb FUCK ME I thought my dad could be making my wife pregnant.

"Now you really are mine!....Poor mike will never know!..what a slut he has married, and your first baby is going to be mine not his!"

My father gloated as my wife slid off the sofa onto her knees and began cleaning my father's cock and big clean shaven balls for him without even him asking. I always asked but never got and I see why now! My wife was a big cock lover, my own five Inches was half the size of his, in both thickness and length. Oh God what was going to happen, I left quietly and hid in the garden shed for ages until I heard my dads car drive off. Only then after another hour did I dare return home, not saying anything to my wife other than;

"have a good day darling did you?"

"Yes sweetie but it was a bit of a really hard day!"

Yes I know it fucking was you little slut, as I went for a shower to clean the cum of my own body after loosing my load all over my underwear without even touching myself, what a slut and what a cuckold I am. If I thought it was a one off the next month proved how wrong I was.

TBC!

easyballs
easyballs
1,303 Followers