Father Ted's Diary Ch. 05

Story Info
Young Well Endowed Priest Is Appointed Parish Priest.
5.1k words
4.73
15.4k
27

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 08/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd8406
jd8406
742 Followers

Persons performing sexual activities are all over the age of eighteen.

Casually dressed in a polo shirt and tracksuit bottoms, I was outside Jean's amazing villa at two minutes to six, she'd messaged me her address earlier and told me to phone her when I was at the driveway gates and she would open the gates for me. As I drove to main door I was impressed with the manicured gardens, this house was something else, then I saw Jean standing in the open doorway and she looked stunning, she was wearing a collarless kimono, silk stockings and three-inch heels I was sure she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

I got out of the car, Jean smiled and I said, "Jean, you look gorgeous and I love what you are wearing, will you do a little twirl for me?"

She walked towards me and said, "Of course I will, but please let me give you a welcoming kiss first."

Jean took me in her arms and pulled me close, the first thing I felt was the weight of her massive tits on my chest it felt so good, spontaneously our lips met and opened allowing our tongues to dance wildly in each other's mouths, then I slid my tongue deep inside her mouth and teased the roof of her mouth with the tip of my tongue, Jean gasped and said, "Ted, that feels so good please show me your tongue as I've never experienced a kiss like that before."

I pulled my tongue out of her mouth and stuck it out so suggestively and touched the top of my nose with it, Jean had an amazed look on her face and said, "Oh my god that's a big tongue, I've never seen one as thick and as long in my life, you're making me feel inadequate with the size of my tongue."

I kissed Jean on her lips and said, "Jean, your tongue feels great to me don't worry about anything, I'm sure you'll love my tongue on your clit."

Jean tongue kissed me so lovingly then said, "Ted, I've a lot of experience of giving but I've very limited knowledge of receiving. I must be honest; I feel so comfortable kissing you."

With all our kissing and cuddling, I now had a massive hard on which I pushed against Jean's crotch and because of her heels it fitted perfectly against her, Jean was also pushing against me with a very aggressive circular motion of her hips, I broke away and said, "Jean, never worry about your age, you arouse me so much, can you feel how hard you've made me?"

"Ted, I can and it feels so big. I'm so happy that I can give you such an erection, I also can't believe how wet you've made me, I'm so happy that you gave me your middle finger at communion this morning."

We kissed again, then I said, "Jean, take me to your bedroom, as I want to give you so much pleasure and I'm sure we both want this."

Jean led me straight to her bedroom, watching her gorgeous hips sway was arousing me, taking her age into account there was something very sexy about Jean and as she reached her bedside she turned around, smiled and as she undid the silk belt of her kimono said, "I'm going to be naked first, would you like me to help you undress?"

Jean's kimono was off in seconds and was now lying on the carpet her naked voluptuous body was truly incredible for her age, her massive meaty melons had very little sag for her age, her slim flat stomach highlighted her incredible tits and her hairless swollen vulva with a perfectly formed long sex slit looked so inviting, I had my polo shirt off in seconds along with my loafers and there was a huge bulge in my tracksuit bottoms, I smiled and said, "That would be nice and easy as you just need to pull my tracksuit bottoms down."

Jean smiled and sat on the edge of her bed with her arms extended towards my hips, she grinned and said, "Ted, that big bulge you've got there needs to be investigated, oh my god you're so long and thick let me pull these down for you."

My tracksuit bottoms were at my ankles in seconds and I stepped out of them as Jean was stroking my cock with pure lust in her eyes. There was a little pre-cum on my piss slit which Jean removed with an experienced flick of her tongue then she looked at me and said, "Ted, you've got a monster cock please lie down beside me so I can get to know him."

As I lay down beside her I said, "Jean, I want to get to know your body too, we are in no rush so, let's take our time, the last thing that I want is a quick fuck."

Jean looked at me with a surprised look on her face and before she kissed me, she said, "Ted, I'd love that, for the most part of my life I have been used for quick fucks."

She was kissing me so lovingly and passionately and my mind drifted off on how I could best pleasure Jean, I would go down on her and give her the best oral of her life. As we continued kissing, I was fondling her massive tits, they felt so good and her nipples were like thimbles, they stood out and were so hard, Jean was purring with pleasure as I squeezed her left nipple and nibbled on her meaty breast, as I nibbled away, I moved my right hand south and was soon spreading her thick cunt flaps open and out of the corner of my eye I saw a huge and so suck able hooded clit pop out, I slipped two fingers inside her soaked pussy, then using her juices I teased her clit with my thumb and index finger, Jean gasped and said, "Ted, I love how you're fingering me, you're going to bring me off but I want to go down on you and deep throat your monster cock."

I stopped nibbling her breast and said, "Jean, we can do these things later, but now I'd love to give you some pleasure and all I ask is that you lie back and enjoy what I'm going to do for you."

Down below everything felt fantastic, both her pussy lips were so wet which told me how aroused she was and when I slipped two fingers deep inside her, she trembled with a micro-orgasm. I brought my fingers to the top of her creamy slit and found her huge hard clit, it was big and hard so I teased it with my fingertips and Jean had another orgasm. I kept rolling my fingers around her pulsating clit, the aroma of her pussy juice was so erotic, Jean was loving what I was doing to her and I wanted her to understand how much pleasure I could give her gorgeous but neglected body and by my showing her what was possible with my fingers I knew when the time came, she'd do amazing things to my cock. Jean gasped as her body shuddered again, she cried out, "Ted, I can't believe the pleasure that you're giving me with your fingers, it feels so good I've never had so many orgasms from being fingered in my life, usually I just lay back and had a cock riding me until they came then they'd pull out and fall asleep."

I pulled Jean close to me and we tongue kissed lovingly and I said, "Jean, that's not the way I do things, I enjoy a long foreplay, I've made you cum with my fingers now I'm going to make you cum with my tongue, lips and mouth, so just relax and enjoy."

I had the feeling that Jean hadn't grasped what I was going to do to her, but as I moved my mouth closer to her gorgeous pussy, she spread her legs wide in anticipation. As I spread her thick pussy flaps open, out popped her huge hooded clit again and the tip of my tongue was so close, I leaned forward and teased it with my tongue, I then ran my long thick tongue up and down her long perfectly formed sex slit and as I brought it back to her huge clit Jean's pussy had already twitched twice, the two fingers I had inside her were bathed in the warmth of her pussy juice and my tongue tasted her for the first time, I then wrapped my mouth around her huge clit which was like a little cock and my head was bobbing up and down on it while Jean started dry riding my mouth with her very moist pussy, I knew she had a big one coming.

Thirty seconds later Jean cried out, "Ted, what an amazing feeling, I'm cumming I'm so sorry that I didn't warn you, but the build-up you gave me was incredible, no man has ever done this to me in my life."

I couldn't say anything as my mouth was being flooded with her hot spunk, there was so much I had to swallow some and throughout her body-shaking orgasm her body was shaking uncontrollably.

It took over two minutes for Jean to compose herself, the look on her face was one of uncontrolled lust, I'd given her a sexual experience that she'd never experienced before and the look she had told me she certainly wanted more. As I came off her clit, we were both looking into each other's eyes, I stuck my tongue out and she saw the huge blob of her cum that I had saved for us, we then cum kissed so lovingly for several minutes, Jean's tongue busily transferring her cum from my mouth back into her own and was swallowing it as soon as she got it into her mouth.

We lay on top of her bed kissing and touching, I was being restrained as she was strongly gripping the fingers I had inside her gorgeous cunt, I wanted my cock inside her as it needed to be gripped tightly too, I also knew that she was so wet she'd take my cock easily, Jean smiled at me and said, "Ted, I feel so comfortable being with you, I'm so happy that I'm with you tonight and I have the feeling that we're going to have a lot of fun together, although I'm also a little nervous about having your magnificent monster cock inside me, I've never had one as big and it's also been quite a while since I've had a cock."

I kissed her and said, "Jean, you're a beautiful, intelligent woman with a voluptuous body, you surprise me you haven't had cock for a while."

"Darling, as I've told you before we must be discreet but I'll be able to get you on several quangos, I was approached by Phil, the editor of the local newspaper about your amazing inauguration speech that's going to go down so well, you have fresh and exciting ideas which suggests change and that's what's needed. Because of our public presence we must be discreet, there's also one other thing that I feel you should know about me, I'm bisexual I love pussy and I adore cock especially your monster cock and I want to feel you inside me; would you like to take me in the missionary position, I've been told that I'm very good in this position?"

I smiled at Jean her massive meaty melons looked incredible as did her whole body, I wondered about her being bisexual as mum hadn't told me anything about that and I was curious to know who she was doing it with. I kissed Jean so affectionately and as I hovered over her; her pussy was glistening with her cum and some of it was now on her thighs, I said, "Jean, I think you're wet enough to take me but I'll go slowly and gently to begin with, if you have any discomfort, please let me know at once."

I slowly put the bulbous head of my cock in the middle of her dripping wet sex slit and with a gentle push she took two-thirds of my monster cock. We both watched in amazement as my ten inches of thick meaty cock slid inside her hungry, neglected cunt, I felt the head of my cock hit her cervix and her pussy lips were now wrapped around the base of my cock. I was now up to my balls in Lady Jean Hardy's gorgeously wet cunt, Jean gasped and said as she adjusted her hips so she could take me deeper, "Ted, all is good and it feels incredible, the thickness and length are giving me exceptional sensations, get a nice rhythm going and I'll match it from my end."

The next twenty minute were incredible, Jean just had her third orgasm since I slid inside her and all three were body-shaking orgasms, I was relentless and had moved up a gear and was now pounding her hard and deep, Jean was grunting and groaning with every thrust then she asked, "Ted, have you cum? you are still so hard but I'm sure that I'd have felt you spurt on my cervix."

I leaned down and said, "Jean, not yet, but I'm getting close, how does it feel for you?"

Jean smiled and was now gripping my cock tighter with her incredibly strong cunt muscles, "Ted, I love it, I love the length of it and I love the thickness of it, I'm close to cumming too, let's work together and try to cum at the same time."

For the next few minutes, we worked in unison, it was an amazing feeling, then we both climaxed within seconds of each other, Jean's orgasm was mind-blowing, I leaned down and kissed her so lovingly.

We were both so relaxed I was happy that I'd given Jean the middle finger signal as she'd given me a wonderful tight ride, Jean said, "Ted, can you stay the night?"

"Jean, I'd love to but unfortunately, I can't, I have Sister Ruth's funeral in the morning, Jo has my private number and I'm so happy that she hasn't phoned me, to stay overnight we would have to plan that."

Jean kissed me and said, "I'd like that, come and shower with me before you go, I want to give you a very intimate shower."

The shower was intimate, I was tempted to take Jean in the shower but I didn't, as I was dressing Jean asked if I'd like a coffee and I told her I'd love a cappuccino but to stay naked as I just loved looking at her naked body, she smiled and said, "Ted, you make me feel so special, I'll always be naked for you when you visit, I'll see you in the kitchen."

I got into the kitchen and Jean had two cappuccinos ready I noticed three pictures on the kitchen wall which I inspected and I was sure that it was Jean's daughter Lucy on her graduation day, there were two pictures of Lucy standing alone and one of Jean and Lucy standing together, they looked like two sisters. Jean looked young, she'd have been fifty-two or three when the pictures were taken and Lucy probably twenty-three or four, they both had so similar bodies, I said, "Jean, is this your daughter they're beautiful pictures, you could be mistaken for sisters?"

Jean smiled and said, "Ted, I was twenty-nine when I had Lucy and I was so happy I had her, growing up with her has kept me young and when she went to high school she kept me young as I was learning with her, though once when she was at university we went to a Spa hotel for a weekend break and there was a disco on, so Lucy and I went to it and danced the night away and two guys thought we were sisters that was quite a night."

As Jean was telling me this her nipples were getting so hard, I sensed she was getting aroused, I reached over and caressed her massive left breast and squeezed her hard nipple between my thumb and index finger, I said, "Jean, I love it when your nipples get hard, they look so beautiful, was Tom with you on your Spa weekend and did you have fun with the two guys?"

Jean was loving what I was doing to her nipple and said, "Ted, I don't want you to think that Lucy and I are a couple of sluts but I was now fifty-one and it had been six years since I had sex with Tom, that weekend Tom was visiting his sister and Lucy had broken up with her boyfriend three months before. I had told her all about the birds and the bees but when she was eighteen Lucy had a couple of bad experiences at university, her big tits made her very attractive to a lot of guys and during her relationships I'd always been there to comfort and advise her. I could see that she was attracted to the guy she was with and I was attracted to the guy I was with, we were both dry riding these guys on the dance floor."

I couldn't believe what Jean was telling me, I looked at Lucy's picture again and thought I'd love a threesome with Lucy and Jean, as I squeezed Jean's nipple a little harder, I said, "How did you handle it and does Lucy enjoy sex?"

Jean moved her right hand down to her vulva and at least three fingers slipped inside her folds, her thumb was stimulating her big nub and she said, "Ted, Lucy had her boyfriends that came and went but she was also sharing my bed, we were sitting with the two guys and I whispered to Lucy to come to the bathroom with me which she did and I suggested that we invite the two guys back to our bedroom and we would share them, as well as arousing me this aroused Lucy, I told Lucy that we'd just have a one-night stand with them and no future contact and we were two sisters which the guys accepted. We took the guys back to our room and had a six-hour orgy, the guys left around five in the morning, Lucy and I both had spunk running down our thighs, we showered and washed each other so intimately then went back to bed and made love."

I was pleased Jean had been so honest and open with me, I was trying to figure out what Lucy did, I said, "That was nice, Jean what does Lucy do?"

Jean smiled and said, "Let me make us another cappuccino and I'll tell you."

As Jean made the cappuccinos, she told me that Lucy had been brilliant and hardworking at school from her early teens and during her school holidays Tom took her to his London office to show her his business and how it operated, Tom had the foresight to see that Lucy could take over from him. She went to university and got a law and an accountancy degree, she then took over the running of the office, she had no option, Tom's dementia was now so obvious. Lucy streamlined the business, making it much more compact and profitable, she sold off a lot of stand-alone properties for excellent prices which gave her a sizeable war chest as Tom's company had no debt. Lucy was so impressed with what Tom had achieved in his life, while they are in London, she has a carer who looks after him and Tom is aware of this and I believe even today he still feels part of the business although his dementia is getting worse and it won't be long before he will require twenty-four-hour care, I believe Lucy has been in contact with a very good dementia care home in the town here, they'll be back next week as Lucy sits on a committee with me and I want you to sit on it too."

I smiled and said, "Jean, I must be honest. I'm attracted to Lucy; how do you feel about that?"

Jean laughed and said, "I've no problem, how do you want us as two sisters or mum and daughter, but one thing I know is that she's going to love your cock."

As I left Jean, I left our next meeting open as I had told her the next days would be difficult as I tried to get into some sort of routine, I got back to the Chapel House just after ten, the Convent was in darkness but Jo must have left a light on in the hall as there was a message from her on the hall table that read, "Ted, today went well and all is prepared for tomorrow, there were no emergencies but Mamie Glover, a parishioner who keeps bees came early this evening with a jar of honey for you, her honey is excellent and she believes that it'll give you stamina in your new position, I've left the honey in the fridge in your kitchen. Hope all is well with you and I'll see you in the morning, Jo."

I checked my work phone; I had three messages and two of them were from Mamie, the other was from a Liz who wished me luck in my new appointment and would make a confessional appointment in the coming days. The first message from Mamie read, "Father Ted, what a lovely sermon you gave today, I was so impressed, you are a tall good-looking man and I wish you every good wish in your new job at St Thomas and may I ask you a personal question, how tall are you? I'm five foot ten inches tall and feel very comfortable around tall men. I'm a beekeeper and I would like to give you some of my bees' honey, to give you stamina for your new job. Every good wish, Mamie Glover."

Mamie's second message came at eight this evening and read, "Father Ted, I've just delivered a jar of my honey to the Chapel House and I gave it to Mother Joan who kindly put it in the fridge for you, she told me that you were out at the moment and didn't know when you'd be home. We can always chat on WhatsApp as I'm a bit of a night bird. I'd love to hear from you tonight as I'm feeling a little down, Mamie."

When I read this, I checked Mamie's profile picture on WhatsApp; she was a good-looking woman with massive tits and she was showing a cock stiffening amount of tit on her profile picture.

I went into the kitchen and opened the honey jar the aroma was gorgeous, I used a tablespoon to get some to taste and it was delicious, licking the tablespoon clean savouring every drop, I then messaged Mamie, "Mamie, thank you for the delicious honey, it's gorgeous thank you so much, I'm six foot four inches tall and I'm sorry about how late it is but I've had a busy day. I have just poured myself a glass of wine and I'm just trying to relax after such a very busy day, I also checked out your profile picture and love your full-bodied picture, regards Ted."

jd8406
jd8406
742 Followers
12