Father Uses Huge Asset Ch. 33

Story Info
Mind games - Richard shows his true colours to Marjorie.
6.9k words
4.16
25.2k
24

Part 34 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the night Richard questioned if his marriage was finally over. His true self was masked by the fact that he was married and lived with Marjorie and this portrayed to the world a respectable façade but he didn't care about her at all. All that mattered to him was using the gifts nature had given him for his pleasure and to manipulate, corrupt or even destroy the lives of other men by fucking their women. Tonight he revealed this truth in brutal close up to Marjorie.

Was there any solution?

His son had found a young married woman called Catherine to confide in. Richard knew from a business contact, David Hanson, that this married woman was desperate for proper cock as her husband had an ineffectual stub of a dick. Catherine had recently had her first child and David took great pleasure in letting Richard know that he was the father. Richard obtained her contact details and started bombarding her with texts. The pictures started with bulges in his trousers and he said he wouldn't move to phase 2 until she showed him her legs. It would be ten days of more and more extreme shots of huge throbbing bulges in straining trousers before his phone beeped and tanned athletic legs in a denim miniskirt popped onto his screen. In the current climate men faced exposure and prosecution for such unacceptable behaviour but the truth is that it is only unacceptable and unlawful if it is not appreciated by the recipient.

Weeks of texts followed with him showing her his enormous cock, pictures were followed by short video clips of him wanking his huge weapon to the edge of an explosion. He told her in texts that she could only see him cum when she sent him a video message begging him to cum for her and teasing it out of him. The demands increased but she resisted... for a while.

He said he would only cum for her if she was in the house with her hubby and really committed her body, her heart and all her desires to another man's cock, a man she had not even met.

The day the short video clip arrived, Richard smiled. Catherine was wearing denim shorts and a bra and high heels and the video started with her applying glossy bright red lipstick and then the monologue started:

"Please cum for me Richard, please let that enormous mighty weapon spray its huge load in my honour. My body yearns for your huge cock, look at me, I am a desperate married slut for your cock and I have not even met you. I used to be a faithful wife" she laughed. "My husband is an irrelevance, I look at him with contempt these days. Your son is a joke, so emasculated by his father and that weapon. God that weapon. Even David Hanson is such a compromise when I know how much better you will feel. I slam down on him these days and wish he went much deeper. I am yours, I will do literally anything to get your cock in me. I want to replace your ugly wife and I want to fuck you right in front of her." She bent forward so just her face was in camera shot: "It is all I want in life, all I think about, I love it, I want it, I need it."

Richard did not show her any cum-shot in response but simply invited Catherine and her husband to a grand social function at a local hotel the next week. The sexual desire and tension built between them until the evening they agreed to meet at the social function at which Martin and Marjorie would both be there with Richard, and Catherine would be with her husband.

The pre-meal drinks saw a huge crowd of people milling about and Martin was standing with his father and mother and a few others when he spotted his friend Catherine across the room with her husband. She looked a bit different than when Martin usually saw her as she looked very glamorous with her hair and makeup looking exquisite but he could only see her from her bare shoulders up due to the throng of people between them. She spotted him immediately and directed herself and her husband towards Martin. He suddenly felt very uneasy as he had told Catherine fine details about what his father had done to him over the years, brutally detailed information about how Richard had humiliated him with women he loved including the sheer size of his cock and his immense cumshots. Catherine was a firebrand who railed against men like his father but now they would meet and Martin didn't want a scene in front of his mother. It was like a car crash, this meeting was going to happen in a few seconds and there was nothing he could do to keep these worlds of his apart, no matter how much he wanted to.

Catherine emerged through the crowd and Martin gulped when he saw her. Her micro dress was glued to her fit body. He had never seen his friend look like that, so glamorous, so attention seeking, so hot. A thought flashed to the back of his mind, why does she have to look like this when she meets my father. Little did he know that all that effort and that expensive dress was all for the benefit of the man standing next to Martin.

Richard played it cool which annoyed Catherine as she wanted to draw a reaction from him by the way she looked. He knew everything on show was for him and he could at least subtly acknowledge her but no, nothing.

That situation got more frustrating for Catherine when Sally walked over looking stunning and so dressed to be fucked that Catherine suddenly felt her dress was conservative. She made a bee-line for Richard and talked animatedly to him. Richard turned to the group:

"Typical workalways intervenes, Sally says I need to take a call from the U.S. so you will have to excuse me for 30 minutes before dinner starts. He started to move off with Sally when Marjorie interrupted:

"Does she need to go for this call too?" indicating a gesture which was not full of warmth at Sally. "Why does it need two of you?"

Richard hesitated, surprised at being challenged, however implicitly, by his wife. Catherine intervened:

"If he is anything like my boss, I expect Richard likes to focus on the business in hand when on a call without taking notes or checking details and so it can be really so much more, what's the word, dynamic I suppose when you have someone ... lending a hand ... when on a call. Is that right Richard?"

For the first time he focussed on her directly and Catherine expected gratitude for her supportive intervention:

"Sally is just very good at what she does," he said simply. In this short statement, he rejected Catherine's explanation for why this glamorous stunner needed to go with him and therefore openly defied Marjorie's challenge but also openly challenged this woman he had been showing pictures and recordings of his cock to by making her compare herself with Sally.

Sally however recognised the supportive intervention from Catherine, she smiled at how obvious it was to her that Catherine wanted Richard's cock.

"You should see the grounds Catherine, there is a lovely path around the building and just enough time before dinner," Sally said.

No-one else wanted to go and Marjorie thought it was a very odd idea to wander around outside on a winter's evening but Catherine said she would only be 15 minutes whilst Richard and Sally said they aimed to get their work done before dinner too.

Catherine headed out along a corridor and she heard a groan come from behind a door and her immediate reaction was that he had discovered where Sally and Richard were and that they were not focussing on a call to the US. He then heard a younger male voice moan: "Please, fuck, oh God, show them to me please Mrs Watts, so huge, fuck, my wife is nothing to me, I am ... going .. to ... cum uhhhhhh."

Catherine smiled at the intensity of the groan from the man but heard nothing from the woman and eventually walked on. She had walked briskly most of the way around the building and had reached the conclusion that it was wholly unremarkable. when she saw movement above her on a balcony. Very quickly she heard the unmistakable sound of hard, aggressive fucking coming from that balcony. Sally was smiling down at her knowingly whilst behind her Richard focussed on giving her one hell of a drilling. Richard didn't even acknowledge Catherine's presence as his hips slammed into the sexy bitch on top of his spear but Sally called down:

"I told you there ...uhhh grrrr, fuck yes, there was something worth seeing." Catherine bristled with indignation that Sally flaunted her incredible body and her sexual prowess at landing this married stud in front of her. On and on his cock thundered into her and it seemed everything Catherine wanted and had expected this evening he was giving instead to this sexy arrogant bitch.

Catherine suddenly sensed the urgency and intensity go up yet a further notch and thought at last he was about to deposit his load in Sally. Instead he pulled out and suddenly turned his full attention on Catherine. He slowly walked around Sally and wanked his huge angry weapon at the woman below and called down dismissively:

"Is this what you came for, to discard any love or respect for your husband and give yourself to me?"

"It seems like you had other plans Richard," Catherine said angrily.

"Do you want to see me cum?"

"What?"

"Simple question for a bright young wife like you - do you want to see it?" She just nodded imperceptibly.

Richard let out a deep growl which went through her like a lion's roar. The first bolt flew from the first floor balcony through the evening air and landed on the grass 5 feet short of Catherine on the path. It made a satisfyingly heavy noise as it splatted down and was quickly followed by further ropes. It just went on and on, rope after rope of thick spunk flying through the air. Sally grabbed the huge cock and she seemed to squeeze it to break the rhythm of ejaculations. "There's more" said Sally, "just hold it in and let it build baby," she cooed.

Twenty seconds, thirty of her holding it. Was that it? Was he finished? Suddenly her hand moved fast and she wanked him hard as she commanded him:

"Give it to her, Richard." The jet seemed to fly faster and contain yet more dense spunk than before as it splatted into her lower leg and sat in thick ropes across the path.

"Uhhhh," Richard bellowed.

"Do you want to taste him?" Sally asked giggling.

Catherine instinctively moved her hand down to her lower leg. "No, leave it there for now, add it to your meal" said Richard. Sally took an empty water carafe made of black glass and starting wanking the cock into this container. Richard growled in pleasure and his final jets filled the carafe, one inch, two inches then 3 of spunk. 'Fuck" whispered Catherine at the sheer volume of cum he still had left after what he had deposited over the balcony edge at her.

Sally smiled at Catherine warmly and laughed again: "Do you want to taste the good stuff, the syrupy thick ball batter that is so potent and needs special attention to extract it from those huge balls once he has cum."

"What do you mean?" Catherine asked.

"Watch," she said giggling up at her stud who still had a raging erection. She passed the carafe to Richard and directed the cock back into its opening. Her lips reached around the huge tennis ball sized left nut and her skilled mouth and in particular her tongue went to work. Her skilled working of his nut in her mouth with pressure on it as she worked it with her tongue together with a subtle humming vibration stimulating the thickest goo out of the depth of his balls and into a steady thick flow into the carafe. She had passed the carafe to Richard so she had both hands to work the cum up and out of his cock. Then she switched to his right nut and worked the same magic. Her work was rewarded as 3 inches of spunk had been joined but what could only be described as a further 3 inches in the carafe of the thickest, most potent male sludge that this planet has to offer. The ball batter that Sally had skilfully extracted from Richard's balls contained more sperm than most men would produce in a lifetime. Life isn't fair, life isn't equal and like in intellect or sporting ability some are given incredible advantages over the rest and Richard's advantage hung dangerously between his legs.

They returned to the dinner table and Sally took a water bottle and topped up the carafe. The black glass hid the fact that this water contained a thick scummy layer of spunk on its surface and was clouded with sperm and clumps of spunk floating in it. It also hid the primordial sludge that had sunk to the base of this vase and the water simply made it possible to empty this man-made goo from the vessel. People were all seated at the table and Sally poured herself a full glass into a black glass goblet which hid the content from those on the table. The thick creamy cum on the surface of the water fell into Sally's glass. Catherine's eyes looked wired as she watched the scene, Martin thought she looked like she had taken something. Her husband was oblivious to Catherine's behaviour. Catherine's husband and Martin both had water in their tumblers already but Sally smiled at Catherine and poured just a slight top up into each cup from the ... "enriched" carafe. Sally made a point of drinking her whole cup of 'water' and pouring herself another full cup and she commented that she really needed that. Catherine looked on enviously as Sally savoured 2 full glasses of the 'water'. Her husband took a sip and his mouth frowned in a slight confusion before gulping down more. Sally shared a smile with Richard.

"Please can I have the water Sally?" Catherine said as calmly as she could but perhaps with an edge of desperation in her voice which drew attention from the sensitive Martin. He looked for a reassuring smile from his friend but she was more focussed on the water. The water carafe was down to about 4 inches and the potent fragrance of spunk wafted into her nose from the thick gloopy man-batter which had been extracted from deep in his balls. She studied it as she tipped the vessel and held it and the glass together so no one could see the substance as it was poured. She's a natural cheating slut thought Sally with a hint of pride in the young pretty wife. Slowly it slid out and splatted into her glass. Richard calmly asked a question to the table which directed attention away from Catherine pouring her drink and by the time he had finished her glass was filled to the brim with his creamy sludgy offering and she was pleased food was arriving to mask the potent smell released when she poured every last drop of this thick man sludge into her cup. She was on a mission, nervous as hell, conflicted about what she was about to do as being against her wedding vows, her belief in right and wrong. All of those values that she had instilled in her throughout her life ([1] her love for her husband, [2] thoughts of knowing what is right, [3] what is acceptable and [4] what is the line in society that she mustn't cross) were competing against the images she had seen of him, that smell in her nostrils, that thick manly sludge that her husband could never replicate. Almost on auto-pilot she raised her glass to her lips and turned to her husband:

"To the future" she said and raised her glass. The table toasted the future and it started when she opened her lips and allowed the contents of another man's balls to fill her mouth, in front of that man's wife and his son and her husband. She didn't know what to expect but the potency and thickness of his essence was what hit her. Her whole body shuddered in excitement and Sally smiled at the thought that this taste of one man created more physical excitement in Catherine that her husband ever would. Through dinner she was in a fog, slowly savouring the taste, the creamy thickness and potent dominance that she savoured in every drop. She turned in on herself, not chatty but restless, a growing determination and transformation going through her. The last thick dollop dropped into her mouth and Richard watched as her tongue subtly licked the glossy residue left on the inside of the cup. Then she reached down and scoped the cum from her ankle and Sally watch as she pretended she needed to use her hands for the food and then licked her fingers.

At the end of the meal Sally enthusiastically suggested they all head into the drawing room for a drink in the more comfortable setting. As they were walking through Richard asked Catherine's husband if he wanted to invest in a potential business opportunity and they could go and discuss it upstairs. He eagerly agreed and Marjorie apologised to Catherine for her husband's focus on business. Richard sat him down in a room and passed him a 50-page brochure. For 10 minutes he convinced him of the significant returns which were on offer but then he said:

"I only do business with people who work hard and understand the risks. Read the brochure carefully and I will see if you are a details man when I return."

Richard wandered to the room next door and texted Catherine to come to room 15 and that her husband was occupied so she could say she was joining him as he would not be re-joining the party. Catherine made her excuses that she needed to join her husband and eagerly made her way to join Richard. She felt excited, nervous, guilty but most of all intoxicated with lust for this man. She could see the obscene bulge in his trousers the moment she entered the room and as she reached him her hand instinctively wrapped around it and she groaned with pleasure at its hardness and size. He just smirked at her as both of her hands crudely explored his cock and balls within the confines of his trousers. What he did next shocked her. He ran his hands through her hair and he kissed her. The passion and desire in his kiss, exploring and dominating her with his tongue, shocked and thrilled her. He then softly stroked her hair and whispered in her ear: "You are so pretty Catherine." There was a silence as she struggled for words. He broke the silence: "Sally said she could understand why you fire me up so much." Another silence. "He is next door Catherine." Silence. "Do you care?" No answer. "I am going to fuck you so hard I am going to break you." Silence. "Break your body so it no longer needs him, break your mind so you no longer respect him. Break you and remould you so you only love me."

Finally Catherine responded: "I already need you, want you, love you Richard."

He chuckled at her patronisingly which she hated: "You love the thought of me, when I am finished with you, my cock will own you, dominate your thoughts in a way you never thought possible. Your body already betrays him because you yearn for my cock to split you in two in a way he can't get close to. I never shrink from a challenge, I never back down and I don't fail. If that breaks people apart, if it destroys their happiness or their health I don't flinch. I take what I want and I laugh at those who try to get in my way and I crush them. Your husband is going to do a bad deal next door just to impress me. All the details show it is a bad deal but he will still do it so he can say to you he is in business with me. He will sink his money into it, travel to Asia to work on it and he will lose everything including you. I will push him to the very edge of destruction just for my amusement and to make our sex even better. All that will matter for you will be pleasing me, being fucked by me but that won't be enough. I will have taken him to the edge but" ... he thrust his groin against her again and again and again making her feel his throbbing member ... "you will want to push him over it, it has to be you, just to please me."

"Oh fuck, what I have I got myself into?"

"Do you want to leave, return to your safe life?" He grabbed her arse and pulled her hard against his spear.

"God help me"

"That is not an answer!" He ground himself against her hard. "My cock or him?"

"Uhh Richard please don't..."

12