Fatherly Birth Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though Grace's orgasm faded a little, she kept her legs around my back. It was just natural. Her body wanted to be bred. It was ovulating, calling for Marc's sperm to give it a baby. But Marc wasn't there yet, it would be a week before they would marry. So it was my duty to make sure Grace wouldn't get pregnant by him before the wedding. And the best way to do that? Make sure it would be my cum to impregnate her if some cum would. It was my duty as her father to make sure she wouldn't do such a sin as to get pregnant by an another man's baby. Her body begged for cum, and I would be the one to give it to her.

As I could feel my orgasm coming close, Grace's body started to react again. I looked as she squirmed in front of me. Her thighs pulled me closer as her hands wandered on the sheets, trying to find something to hold to. Her head arched backwards overwhelmed in pleasure as she let out moans. She was a woman in heat. Increasing my pace, I pounded her cunt, making her squirm and moan even more. Just as I crossed the edge, I leaned forward and kissed her. Grace kissed back, as we came together. Our tongues joined in our mouths as the jets of my sperm hit the deep end of my daughter's pussy. I pushed as deep as I could as Grace pulled me closer. Her hands moved to my back, finally having a place to take hold of.

With patient care, I made sure to finish every last drop in Grace. For a good few minutes I laid on her, sharing the slowly fading kiss, as the last drops of my cum were deposited deep into her. Finally I pulled out, my dick already limp as I stepped off of Grace. I watched as my little girl grown big laid on her bed, breathing heavy as just a tiny drop of my cum leaked out of her pussy.

"You are welcome." I said as I started to dress again. I had put my clothes back on already when Grace finally stood up to sitting position.

"Thanks dad. I don't think I could had made it without you." she said.

"It is my duty." I said. I stopped for a moment to think. "Maybe it would be better if you stayed the nights here until the wedding day. That way we can make sure that the birth control is effective."

"I think that would be a good idea." Grace said and smiled to me. I couldn't resist to check out her crotch. Red and leaking my cum. The most effective birth control.

***

"So, where are you going to go for your anniversary?" I asked.

"Probably Hawaii." Marc replied as Grace lulled the baby in her hands. "Look at how calmly she sleeps." he admired, pushing his red hair away from his eyes as he leaned to look at their baby.

Grace just nodded as she looked at the child. Even at only a bit over three months old, the baby girl started to show some hair: clean brunette. She had taken to her mom.

"I'm going to go now!" I heard Sophie at the door. I looked up and nodded to the girl. When will she grow over that phase, I thought as I saw the girl with the same punky clothes as always. She had even colored her hair bright blue and put it into Iroquois. However that was the only thing different from her style compared to an year ago. That, and her pregnant belly on its seventh month.

"Okay. Alex again?" I asked.

"Yes. And no, we are not dating." the girl said as she left the room. I and Grace laughed as Sophie left the room.

"At least there is no need for birth control anymore." I noted. Except for Ella, and even that would change as her wedding got closer...

12