Father's Daughters Ch. 01

Story Info
Billie is initiated into a life of free use and breeding.
6.2k words
4.42
40.8k
71

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 03/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

Something a little different, a free use experiment... On the Father's Pride compound, Billie and her generation of girls are initiated into their new lives as vessels for God's love. Their bodies are free for anyone to use and they will eventually be bred.

This is fantasy. It's unrealistic and unromantic, just hot and fucked up fictional sex centering around an incest, sex, and breeding cult.

****

Billie had always lived on the compound. She was born there, the first generation born on the compound, and lived with her mommy and daddy, her Papa Bill and Uncle Rod. They all lived together in a little house in town. Town was a funny place, a strip of houses and buildings in the centre of the Forest of Freedom. Beyond the forest, Billie knew, was the rest of the world, but she'd never seen it. She'd never left the compound, like the other first generation girls she'd grown up with.

On her street--there were five residential streets in the Father's Pride Compound, five houses on each street--there were four other girls Billie's age. She'd always thought it was a funny coincidence, that all the families on her street had daughters at the same time. But then, the Father's Pride Compound was full of funny coincidences. The girls even shared the same birthday, April 29th. When Billie had pointed this out to her father, he'd just smiled and told her it was proof of God's plan, that they were all meant to be together at Father's Pride.

The other streets, Billie knew, didn't have girls her age, they were older or younger than Billie so she hadn't interacted with the people much. On her street, though, were her four best friends: Deanna, Issy, Rosie, and Gia. They all lived with their parents and their parents were all friends with Billie's, so the families spent a lot of time together. The streets on the Father's Pride Compound all worked like that, it was part of the appeal. Life was good when you have all you need, a good neighbourhood, friends nearby, and a supportive community.

The girls all went to school together, since there were only five of them the classes were small and specialized, the girls learned exactly what they needed to know to thrive at Father's Pride, to continue to make the compound a better place for everyone. As children they learned a little about the Great Father's teachings, with the understanding that they would have the whole of it shared with them upon turning eighteen. The girls were eager, the Great Father was an incredible man who was devoted to the people of Father's Pride. He taught them and helped them navigate their world, he bestowed the compound upon them and gave everyone a rightful place there, under the watchful eye of his father, God Almighty.

So as Billie opened her eyes that morning, blinking into the sunlight streaming through her little window, she could think only of the Great Father's and his teachings. It was her eighteenth birthday, and all her friends' eighteenth birthdays. She couldn't wait to get to school and have all of the Great Father's teachings finally shared with her. Billie smiled wide at her ceiling, snuggling into the warmth of her bed.

"Knock knock!" Mommy's voice called from outside Billie's room.

"Come in, mommy!"

When Billie's mommy stepped into the room, she smiled down at her daughter. Billie's room was small, just enough space for her twin size bed and simple dresser. She didn't need much, they all wore the same thing at Father's Pride: the girls and women wore little white cotton dresses and the men wore blue jeans and grey t-shirts. Mommy was already wearing hers already, her long blonde hair braided over her shoulder. "Happy birthday, baby Billie. How do you feel."

Grinning wide, Billie sat up in her bed. Her covers pooled at her waist leaving her thin white tank of her pajamas showing. "I feel great, mommy. I can't believe I'm finally eighteen!" Her nipples grew hard in the cool air and she knew her top must have been see through, but it was only mommy with her.

"I can't either, baby. Your family has been waiting a long time for this, we can't wait to have you joining us with the other grown ups."

Billie beamed. "When I come home from school today, I'll have learned all about the Great Father!" She exclaimed excitedly.

Mommy sat down on Billie's bed, her hand stroking her daughter's cheek. "We'll be ready for you, baby. Your daddy, papa Bill, and Uncle Rod can't wait to have their little girl all grown up and ready for them to play with."

"I can't wait either."

Mommy grinned and tapped Billie on the nose. "Then you'd better get up and ready for school, baby girl."

"Yes mommy!"

When Billie was dressed she walked into the kitchen to find her family waiting for her. Mommy was at the stove, that was her place when the men were home, and her daddy, papa, and uncle were sitting around the kitchen table. They had coffees in front of them, but they were concentrated on Billie.

"Good morning daddy!" She bounced up to her father, giving him a kiss on the cheek, followed by the other two. "Good morning papa, good morning uncle Rod."

"Good morning, kitten." Her daddy replied, pinching her nose while she giggled.

"Happy birthday baby girl, can't believe you're all grown up."

Billie did a little twirl, her dress floating around her. "Do I look all grown up?"

"You sure do, Billie bear!" Her papa told her with a smile.

"Here baby girl, take this." Her mommy had come up behind her, a little pill and a glass of orange juice in her hands.

"What's this mommy?" Billie asked, swallowing down the pill with a sip of juice.

"Just a vitamin, now that you're all grown up your body is going to go through some changes. But we're ready for them." She pressed a kiss to Billie's forehead before returning to the stove.

"Don't be late for school, kitten." Daddy spoke up, glancing at the clock. "The sooner you're off the sooner you'll be home this afternoon, all ready for grown up life."

Billie grinned. "Then I better go! Bye daddy! Bye papa! Bye uncle Rod! Bye mommy!" She counted them all off, squeezing each with a hug before she was out the door and skipping down the street. She met up with her four friends along the way and they locked arms, skipping as one to school and into their classroom.

* * *

"Today is the day we've all been waiting for." Billie and her friends sat in their desks watching their teacher, Mr Smith. He'd been their teacher since they were little, watching them grow up into the young women before him, now ready for the full teachings of the Great Father. "You are eighteen now, adults, ready for the world promised by the Great Father. You're ready to learn the reason we all have come together on the Father's Pride Compound."

The girls were giddy, wiggling in their seats and tapping their feet. They'd only had a few moments that morning, to whisper about what might be to come. Deanna had been in the middle of telling them what happened when her daddy woke her that morning, when Mr Smith had come in and silenced them for the lesson. Deanna had been blushing real hard, Billie was so curious what she had been going to tell her friends! But she'd have to wait until lunch, besides, it was time for them to learn about what it means to be a grown up at Father's Pride.

"The role of the Great Father has always been to bring people together," Mr Smith continued. "He saw in humanity a need for more, a desire for a life beyond the confines of traditional society, and he took it upon himself to create it for us. The Great Father saw what exists deep within us all, a desire for closeness, for procreation, for new life. He saw within some, a need that wasn't being met, and in others, a vessel for that need."

The girls paid rapt attention, nodding along with Mr Smith. Much of this they already knew, it was part of the Great Father's teachings that everyone attended on Sundays, before the grown ups separated off into another room. Billie's leg jiggled as she realized that she'd get to see what they did in the other room on the very next Sunday.

"The role of men and women on the Father's Pride Compound is very different." Billie and the other girls nodded seriously. There were many more men on the compound, only a handful of grown women, until now. It meant that everyone had very specific roles, the men handled the serious jobs while the women supported them with womanly duties. It was God's way.

"You five are the first generation of Father's Daughters. Your job is one of service to the Great Father and his disciples. You are vessels, created by God to serve his chosen men and to carry on their lines, to expand the Father's Love. But while God created you for this purpose, he did not create perfect vessels. Nothing made by god is perfect, it is up to those who came before you to help guide you to perfection." Mr Smith turned to the door of the small classroom. "Mothers!" He called and the door opened.

One by one, the girls' mothers stepped into the room, hands clasped before them, heads down. Billie's mommy, Beth, was third after Deanna and Gia's moms. Issy's came after and Rosie, everyone knew, didn't have her mommy at Father's Pride. It was a sore spot, that she'd left the compound and the teachings when Rosie was little. The people of Father's Pride only spoke of her in hushed whispers and Rosie and her daddy and grand-daddy had to live with the shame of it. Rosie's friends didn't see her any differently, but Billie knew that there were some at Father's Pride who gave them trouble.

"Mrs Goode," Mr Smith addressed Gia's mom. "You'll be assigned to help Rosie since her mother has abandoned the Great Father's teachings." The moms came to stand behind their daughters, with Gia's mom tucked between her and Rosie, her hands on both girls shoulders mirroring the other mothers. "It is now your time to get your daughters ready for their role as Father's Daughters," Mr Smith instructed. "Supplies are being prepared now, you have one hour." He finished, looking at each of the mother's without another glance at the girls, before walking from the room. At that moment, some of the younger girls brought in large bowls of water, setting them down on each of the desks before scurrying from the room, heads down.

When the mothers and daughters were left alone, Billie's mommy came around the front of her desk and touched her finger to her daughter's nose. "You ready baby?"

Billie smiled. "I think so, mommy. I didn't know you'd be here today!"

"I know, I wasn't allowed to tell you but mommy has been waiting for today for a long time. Now I need you to push the chair out and turn to me, take off your panties, lean back and spread your legs for mommy."

Billie looked at her, confused. "Why, mommy?"

"Mommy needs to shave your little pussy clean, baby. That's the next step to your initiation with the Great Father."

Billie's eyes went wide and her mouth dropped open. "Do you mean my..." She glanced around, all the mommies were talking closely to their daughters, with Mrs Goode looking between the two girls under her care with a serious expression. "My special place?"

Mommy's smile grew. "Yes baby, but you can't call it that anymore. You're a grown up, it's your pussy or your cunny now, okay?"

Billie bit her lip, but she nodded. "Okay mommy." She trusted her mommy, and she couldn't wait to be fully initiated, so Billie did as she was told, peeling off her white cotton panties, trying to hide her grimace as she realized they were a little wet and sticky, and scooched down on the chair to widen her legs.

"That's a good girl." Beth cooed to her daughter, reaching into a small bag at her side she produced a razor, swirling it in the bowl of water. There was a bar of soap in the water, too, and Billie's mommy used it to lather up her daughter's pussy before carefully gliding the razor over her skin. Billie watched in awe as her mother knelt between her legs, slowly and deliberately removing every hair from Billie's pussy. She was so concentrated her tongue was pressed between her teeth and she didn't once look up to Billie's face. "How do you feel, baby?"

"What do you mean, mommy?"

"The vitamin mommy gave you at breakfast should have taken effect now, do you feel any different down here?" She lifted off the razor and pressed her finger between Billie's pussy lips.

Billie sucked in a breath. Actually, she did feel a little funny. She was hotter than normal, and she felt kind of tight and restless low in her belly. Before now, Billie hadn't thought much about her special place. She didn't think it served much purpose beyond helping her pee when she needed to. Sometimes it felt a little funny, too, all twisty and swirly and hot. Billie assumed there was something a little wrong with her when that happened, she tried to ignore it, pressing her thighs together helped a little and eventually it went away. Maybe it wasn't so wrong? A couple years earlier she'd started bleeding from there too, but her mommy had explained it was normal and not something to worry about. But now it felt funny again, Billie felt hot and squirmy watching her mommy shave the hair from her special place--her pussy. She felt similar to how she had before, only now it was much stronger, made her want to writhe and squirm seeking out... something.

"Mommy." She whispered, it looked like Beth was nearly done, she'd moved down lower then Billie could see, but she could feel the razor near her bumhole.

Breathless, Beth finally looked at her daughter. "What's wrong baby?"

"Something's wrong." Billie tried not to whine. "My..." She hesitated on the word. "...pussy is all funny and achy."

Beth smiled and patted her daughter on the knee. "That's good baby, it's just the vitamin mommy gave you, that's why I asked how you feel. It's how your body is supposed to feel, now that you're grown up. Don't worry, the Great Father will be here to help you soon. Just let mommy finish her work, okay?"

Billie squirmed in her seat, she couldn't believe this was how she was supposed to feel, but she trusted her mommy. "Okay." She said, nodding.

Beth returned to her work, gliding the razor between Billie's bum cheeks before placing it on the desk and her hands on both her daughter's knees. "All done. Now mommy needs to get you ready for the Great Father, okay?" She gave Billie's knees a reassuring squeeze. "You're going to feel even funnier down here, but that's a good thing, and the Great Father is going to show you what it means when you feel hot and funny like this. Okay baby?"

Billie was still confused but she wanted to trust her mommy, and she already felt so funny it was distracting. "Okay mommy."

"And this, baby," She tapped on the hard little nub at the top of Billie's pussy. "Is your clitty, it's a magic button." She pressed a little harder and Billie gasped, it was magic! "Sometimes you might need helping rubbing it, or to do it yourself, but always remember that your clitty is important."

"Okay mommy." She nodded, staring at her mom between her legs, her finger pressed to Billie's clitty.

"Good girl." With a reassuring squeeze to her knee, Billie's mommy leant forward, pressing her face between her daughter's legs. Billie let out a hiss of breath, her head flew back and she whimpered, loud and long, when her mommy's tongue pressed into her pussy.

"Ah! Mommy!" She cried out. She tried to shut her thighs but her mommy held them wide. She was licking into Billie's hole, flicking her tongue up to her clitty, where she felt funniest. Billie writhed and squirmed on her seat, her mother held her legs tight. She was breathless, panting as she clawed at the arms of the chairs, whimpering and crying out. It felt so hot and funny, the twirling and tight feeling was so much more than Billie had felt before, she thought she might burst!

With a suck and a pop, Beth pulled her face from her daughter's pussy. Billie sputtered, watching her mother lick her lips and grin. Her face looked all shiny now and Billie could feel wetness between her legs. "You did so good for mommy," Beth cooed to her daughter. "You're all ready for the Great Father now."

Just in time, the door to the classroom opened. Still gasping for air, Billie glanced at her friends who all seemed to be in similar situations with their mothers. Gia's mom was still kneeling between her daughter's legs, while Rosie watched with wide eyes and an open mouth, her thighs pressed tight together. It didn't look like Mrs Goode had had time to lick Rosie's pussy, but Billie could see that it was shaved bare, still pink from the razor.

"Mothers, your time with your daughters is up." Mr Smith said bluntly, holding the door open. Silently, Billie watched her mommy and the others shuffle to their feet, give each of their daughters a smile and a word of encouragement, before they left the room one by one.

"Mommy's so proud of you!" Beth whispered to Billie before leaving.

"Girls, it's now time for your official initiation into Father's Pride." Mr Smith announced once their mothers had left and the door was closed behind them. "Bring it in!" He then called to the closed door.

Two men came through, each holding one end of a small, thin mattress covered in a white sheet. Billie recognized them from the Great Father's sermons, they were two of his attendants. Silently, they set the mattress down on the floor in front of the teacher's desk, in perfect view of each of the girls sitting in their desks. Once it was placed, Mr Smith turned to the open door of the classroom, waiting.

The girls trained their eyes on the door, Billie held her breath. After a moment, the Great Father himself strode through.

The Great Father was a large man, tall and wide and built like a linebacker. He was older than Billie's daddy, probably in his fifties, and he held himself like the son of God that he was. Unlike the other men of the compound, the Great Father wore all black, it set him apart and reminded everyone that he was their connection to the almighty, he was the reason they all lived together in harmony, why they'd devoted themselves to Father's Pride. He stood before them with his hands on his hips. "Girls, you have no idea how proud I am to finally have you all before me."

Billie and her friends sat straighter, leaning forwards in their chair to listen to the Great Father as they'd been trained to do.

"You are the first generation of Father's Daughters, the culmination of years of work by the community to create the perfect vessels for God's love."

Billie watched in awe, she was so proud to be there with her friends.

"Now that you are grown, you are about to take your rightful places in the community. As Father's Daughters, your role is one of service. You are vessels for God's love, your bodies have been made to provide the men of Father's Pride with everything they need to continue to spread the Good Word, to keep the compound running as the paradise that it is, and to create more generations of disciples. But before you can serve as a vessel for my disciples, you must be initiated by me. Through my love your bodies will be opened, prepared for use by those who need them." He gazed at them, letting the girls take in his words. Billie still wasn't sure what all of this meant, both he and Mr Smith said a lot about them being vessels, their bodies being prepared for their role, but they hadn't said what that role would be, what it meant to be vessels. Billie's mommy ran the compound's library, would it be something like that for her too? Mommy was a vessel for knowledge, maybe? "Now who's up first?" The Great Father mused, turning to Mr Smith.

Their teacher consulted a list in his hand. "Deanna, you will be initiated first. Please take your place on the Sacred Bed," He indicated the mattress on the floor. "On your back please, knees wide."

12