Father's Day

Story Info
Lydia's mother died. Her mourning father is horny.
2.3k words
4.43
67.9k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cybotic
Cybotic
605 Followers

Lydia was very glad that May was over. With her mother gone, Mother's Day had been a lot harder than she'd expected. That fucking tumor had killed Diane Washburn and devastated Lydia's entire life.

Her friend Amber had tried to get Lydia to look on the bright side. At least she was an adult now, Amber had said. This would have been so much worse had it happened when she was still a child. True words, doubtless, but Lydia had barely spoken to Amber since those less-than-comforting words had been spoken.

But now it was June. Father's Day was coming up. Her Dad was probably going to feel his wife's absence most strongly this month. June had been their sex month.

Lydia had been close to her mother, and they'd shared much more than was typical for mothers and daughters. Her Mom had confessed to her that she had never been a very sexual person. Once Lydia had been born, Diane figured she'd done her duty. For the past nineteen years, Diane had made herself available to her husband during the month of June, and on his birthday, but otherwise insisted on living celibate.

Diane had given her husband all the freedom he wanted to pursue affairs if he wanted, but she had never known if he'd done so. But Lydia knew that her parents had loved each other. And with that special closeness gone from June, this was likely to be a hard month for him. Lydia had blushed to hear her mother talk about how enthusiastically Morgan Washburn had exercised his June rights.

It was only June first, and she'd already caught a lost and hopeless look in her father's eyes. Lydia was desperately worried about him. People often died soon after their spouses. If that was to happen to her Dad, it would be this month. There might be a solution, if Lydia had the courage to embrace it.

"Dad!" she called out, entering the house. She found him in the living room, sleeping in his chair. Lydia suspected he hadn't been to bed last night. Probably couldn't face the empty blankets.

Lydia went to the kitchen and poured a glass of orange juice. Her Dad suffered from drymouth when he woke in the mornings and he hadn't been eating well recently. The liquid and vitamin boost would do him good. She grabbed a granola bar and headed into the living room.

"Hey, Dad, wake up!"

"Lydia? Why are you here so early? What time is it?"

"It's 5 am. I was worried about you."

He shook his head. "It is not your place to worry about me. It's my job to worry about you."

"Not how it works, Dad. When the children grow up, they start to have more responsibility in the family. As the parents grow older, they have less."

"You're not that grown-up. And I'm not that old."

"Just drink the juice, Dad. It's too early for philosophy."

He took the glass from her and drank down half of it. Lydia put the granola bar down on the table next to his chair. She took a deep breath, and took the plunge. "Dad, I want to talk to you about something. Something serious."

"All right. Go for it. What's up? Is everything okay?"

"No. My boyfriend broke up with me."

"I didn't know you were seeing anyone. You don't talk to me about those things."

Lydia shook her head. "To be honest, I don't really want a boyfriend. But I miss the sex."

"Damn, Lydia. You shouldn't be talking to me about that. I don't want to know them."

"Let's be honest, Dad. You're only saying that because you think you're supposed to say that. You're not that conventional and neither am I."

"I'm saying that because I'm supposed to think that. It seems wrong to be unconventional."

"Do you really believe that?" Lydia asked.

He laughed. "No. That's where it all falls apart. I will never be the person I expect myself to be, and I don't really want to be that person anyway."

Lydia nodded and grinned. "So, let me say again that I miss the sex. And I'm certain that you miss the sex as well. I know what June used to mean to you and Mom. So, I want to ask you, in all seriousness, can I give you a blowjob?"

This time, he was truly shocked, too much to even say anything. So Lydia pressed her advantage. "I know you need one. And I really miss the feel of a hard cock in my mouth. It's been too long for both of us."

"Lydia," he started to say, but she reached into his lap and stroked him through his pants, silencing his protests.

He didn't resist as she unbuttoned his jeans and drew down his zipper. "Please, Dad,

Let me do this for you."

His cock was hard when she freed it from his pants. Fearing that he might try to stop her at any moment, Lydia pushed her face forward and took him into her mouth.

He tried to fight her. He pushed at her head, but she resisted, pushing back, and licking and sucking for all she was worth.

"This is illegal," he said. "This is incest."

"It's not illegal," Lydia corrected him, releasing him from her mouth and taking him in hand.

"It certainly is," he insisted.

"Not in New Jersey. In this state, we can't get married, but as long as we're consenting adults, the New Jersey government doesn't care how we pleasure each other."

"How would you know that? How long have you been planning this? Ohhhhh..." he trailed off as she licked him from root to tip.

"I didn't plan it. Mom did. In her last week, when she knew that any moment might be her last, she told me about the loophole in the Jersey laws."

"Your mother wanted you to do this?"

"She didn't say it right out. So I'm only guessing. But I think yes."

"Why?" he croaked out as she kissed his balls.

"I'm sure she wanted us to help each other through the grief." Lydia said. "Now hush. I'm trying to suck your dick."

Her father fell silent as Lydia bobbed up and down on him. She was good at giving blowjobs. She had this skill down. Her friend Amber had lent her an instructional book, her brother, and her boyfriend for Lydia to practice on. She had taken full advantage.

She took him halfway into her mouth, humming to stimulate the sensitive flesh. Lydia swirled her tongue around the head of him. She used her fingernails to tease the hair on his balls.

When his breath quickened into a steady, excited rhythm, Lydia went into her Zen blowjob phase. She closed her eyes and shut out all awareness of the world except for the feel of cock on her tongue and between her lips, and the musky taste of his sweat.

In the darkness behind her eyelids, Lydia envisioned her father's dick moving over her tongue. She visualized what was about to happen, the cum about to burst from the head of his cock and fill her mouth.

And she couldn't stop herself from thinking that once upon a time, half of Lydia's essence had emerged from this very penis, flowing into her mother's pussy, to join with the other half and bring Lydia into existence.

That deserved some acknowledgement and respect. Maybe it wasn't quite right to swallow her potential brothers and sisters. Her Dad was panting and moaning. He was getting close. But Lydia couldn't let him finish like this.

She let him go and sat back on her knees. The look he gave her was confused, guilty, and resentful. Sexually aroused men were so easy to read, she thought. Her father was curious why she'd stopped, annoyed that she'd stopped, and wallowing in misery that she'd even started.

"Dad," she said. "I was planning to just give you a blowjob. It seemed like something we both needed. But it feels wrong somehow."

"That's what I said," he reminded her, but Lydia could hear the disappointment in his hoarse, breathy voice.

"I mean I think you should fuck me instead."

"No, baby. That is so-"

"It's not illegal," Lydia interrupted. "This is New Jersey. And Mom wanted it, so we're not being disloyal."

"I'm a religious man, Lydia. This is so very wrong."

"I've read the Bible, Dad. Abraham married his sister and they had a kid. So the father of the Jews, Christians, and Muslims fucked his sister. And his nephew Lot fucked both his daughters."

"The daughters got their father drunk."

"If I buy you some vodka, will you fuck me? Will that make it okay?" Lydia asked.

He stopped arguing. He just watched silently as Lydia stood up and stripped in front of him. And he put up no resistance when she pulled his pants down to his knees. To tease him a little, Lydia took off her thong panties last and slipped the tiny garment into the pocket of his jeans.

Guys loved souvenirs of their sexual conquests. She was sure it was no different when they conquered their own daughters. She was betting he'd be using her panties to jerk off for years.

Lydia crawled into her father's chair and straddled his lap. "Please say 'yes,' she begged. "Please say 'yes.'"

She lowered herself down onto him until the head of his cock was in the perfect position, poking between her pussy lips. "Say 'yes,' Dad. Say 'yes.'"

Lydia grabbed his hands and brought them to her hips. "Or don't say anything. Just grip my hips and force me down onto your cock."

For one long moment, she thought he would shove her away. But the lust growing in her father's eyes held the truth. She smiled as his fingers took firm hold and pulled her down. The hard, hot, pulsing flesh of him stabbed into her like a spear.

Lydia gasped at the shock of the invasion, her father plunging deep and filling her secret spaces. He settled her on his lap, her legs straddling his waist, his dick buried deep in her cunt. As she adjusted to his presence inside her, he whispered, "What is that modern expression? Who's your Daddy?"

Lydia giggled at his unexpected masculine possessiveness. And as her body shook with the release of laughter, she was made all the more aware of the cock poking up into her. Her muscles were clenching and unclenching on her father's dick. He wasn't even thrusting yet, but it sent her over the edge.

Morgan Washburn had stopped fighting his moral battle. As his daughter moaned and gasped, he grabbed her hips, lifted her up until only the head of his cock was still inside her, then dropped her back down to fill her once more.

Lydia's father was a big man, with a career in construction. Lydia herself was on the small side, taking after her mother. He could have easily bench-pressed her, had they been in another position. So it took little effort to hoist her up and down on himself, stabbing her again and again with his penis.

Lydia emerged from one orgasm only to plunge immediately into another. She grabbed her father's shoulders so she wouldn't just fall over backwards as her body went boneless in the ecstasy.

"Are you on the pill?" he grunted. He sounded in urgent need. He was seconds away, if that.

"Don't worry about it," she panted back. She wasn't and she didn't care. And she knew that some men got an extra thrill, knowing that the girl they were plowing was totally vulnerable to the sperm they were about to receive. If her Dad was such a man, then her answer would please him. If not, then her answer took the responsibility away from him, and he was free to finish.

The thought of him coming inside her was so erotic, Lydia climaxed again. His hands on her hips, controlling her, his cock filling her cunt, and the anticipation of his cum flooding her deep feminine places destroyed her ability to think and be. Nothing was left of her but the incredible sensations rocking through her.

And then, she didn't have to anticipate. Her father pulled her down on his cock, driving himself balls-deep in her pussy, and pumping her full of his seed.

She wasn't capable of remembering her own name at the moment, but she was fully conscious of her father's dick throbbing inside her as it shot out jet after jet of semen.

She was aware of the wetness and the warmth of the cum flooding her cunt. And she could feel the wonderful spasms of her own intense climax.

When it faded, and she was utterly spent, she let herself think about her father again.

He was panting in his own aftermath, and she was afraid he was torturing himself again over this bit of fun. His cock was still inside her, though maybe not quite as rigid as before. But he hadn't made a move to remove himself from her body yet. She took that as a good sign.

"Thank you, Daddy," Lydia said. "I love sitting in your lap."

He gave a dry little chuckle and moved his hands from her hips to her ass. "You were right. We're unconventional. We should celebrate that."

"I think we just did, didn't we?"

Her father pushed up against her, reminding her, as if she needed it, that his dick was still inside her. "We did. But I'm hoping this wasn't a one-time thing."

"Of course not. I'm a Daddy's girl. You can have me anytime you want me."

"What if you get a boyfriend?"

"Don't need one. I've got a girlfriend and a Daddy. With a little bit of persuasion, I can probably share my girlfriend with you. Have you ever had a threesome?"

"Not yet."

"I shall have to remedy that," she said. "In the meantime, I'm going to go take a shower. If you'd like to join me, I won't say no."

"I think your Mom would be pleased."

Cybotic
Cybotic
605 Followers