Father's Day Present

Story Info
An incest story.
1.8k words
4.28
51.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As some of you may know, I have been in a sexual relationship with my adult middle daughter for about 2 years, starting when my wife's medical condition caused her to not want sex anymore. I have also started a relationship with my adult granddaughter (see Grandpa to the Rescue). I got a call on the Thursday before Father's Day from Patty saying they couldn't come on Sunday as they were going to her husband's family. No problem, I like her in-laws. She said she would see me on Friday with my present. Friday arrived and when I opened the front door, I was surprised to see she had her older sister Tina with her.

I say surprised because since I was home alone, I was expecting to be able to have Patty in bed for awhile. The look on my face must have showed what I was thinking. Both girls smiled and said, "Happy Father's Day, Dad! We're your present!" I looked at Patty who told me that Tina had found out what we were doing when she stopped by Patty's one afternoon when I was there. When the door was locked and seeing both cars in the drive, she had peeked through a gap in the drapes of the bedroom window and saw us together. Tina said it shocked and excited her at the same time. When she confronted Patty about it, Patty explained that she would rather help me by having sex with me than having me cheat on their Mom with someone else.

Tina then told me that instead of being mad about it, she was actually a little jealous of Patty and she wanted in on the fun, too. She had just separated from her husband and she was feeling lonely and horny. She knew I wouldn't do anything to hurt her. At this point, I should probably describe us. Tina is in her early 40's, 5'5", 135 lbs with 32B tits, shaved pussy and lips that are made to kiss and suck dick. Patty is 2 years younger, 5'7", 140 lbs, 34C boobs and a trimmed pussy. I am in my mid 60's, 5'8", 170 lbs, 7" cock when hard, with a slight downward curve.

I looked again at both girls and asked Tina if she was sure about doing this. She answered that she was very sure and showed me by coming closer and kissing me deeply on the lips. Wrapping her arm around me, she pressed her body against mine so tightly, I could feel her breasts against my chest. She pushed her tongue into my mouth to duel with my tongue. When we broke the kiss, she asked me if I had any doubts. I didn't as the bulge in my pants proved the point. Patty came to me and said it was her turn and planted her lips on mine and putting her hand on my crotch to rub my erection to further hardness.

With my arms around both of my girls, we headed to the bedroom. Once there, our clothes hit the floor and I looked at Tina naked for the first time in many years. She was in good shape for having had children. Not as toned as Patty, who works out 3 times a week, but nice. Her tits are capped with puffy areolas the size of a half dollar and eraser sized nipples that were hard as diamonds. Patty's nipples and areolas are smaller, but extremely sensitive. She can orgasm just from playing with them.

Tina stepped into my arms and we kissed. I ran my hands over her body, cupping her ass and playing with her tits. She reached down, wrapped her hand around my hard, drooling cock and started to stroke me. Patty got behind me and molded her body against mine, rubbing her sensitive tits on my back. Reaching around, she cupped my balls in her right hand. Tina moved down, kissing my nipples and continued down until she was eye-level with my cock. She licked the head, paying attention to the sensitive underside. Opening her beautiful lips, she swallowed me until her nose touched my pubic bone. Slowly, she started bobbing her head back and forth while swirling her tongue around the length. I was starting to get weak in the knees, so I suggested we get on the king-size bed. I also didn't want to neglect Patty. I got on my back with Tina between my legs and I told Patty to straddle my face so I could use my tongue on her. She loves to have her pussy eaten!

Patty drew in a breath when I ran my tongue the length of her wet slit. I flicked the tip of my tongue over her clit and I could feel the goosebumps pop up on her thighs. Grabbing her firm ass cheeks, I moved my face all over her crotch while she ground down on it. She had positioned herself so she could see what her sister was doing. Between pants for air, she told Tina to swing around in a 69 position. Patty then took her fingers and started playing with Tina's pussy. Placing her thumb on Tina's clit, she ran her middle finger between the lips and penetrated her sister. Tina moaned deeply which felt great on my dick! Tina's mouth had gotten me to the brink of cumming. She had been playing with my balls the whole time, when she gently squeezed them, I blasted off! Tina stayed on my cock, swallowing each rope of cum that hit her tongue. While I was filling her sisters mouth, Patty came with a very deep, rumbling moan, drenching my face with her juices.

Tina rolled over on her back with Patty's fingers still in her pussy. Patty dislodged herself from my face, moved over between Tina's legs and replaced her fingers with her tongue. Other than masturbating together, this was the first time Tina had ever had a female eating her out! She hesitated for just a second, then surrendered to her sisters loving. Tina started playing with her breasts, pulling on her puffy areolas and erect nipples. I was getting hard again watching them. I moved next to the girls and replaced Tina's hands with my lips. I sucked her right boob into my mouth, running my tongue all over her nipple. I reached over and started squeezing her left tit so as not to neglect that 32B beauty. Tina started jacking my cock back to full strength. When I was at my max, Tina looked at me and said "Fuck her Dad!"

Who was I to not do what I was told! I got behind Patty who was on her knees as she was sucking on Tina's twat. Patty's pussy was staring at me, her juices coating her thighs. Taking my cock in my hand, I ran the head up and down her hot , wet slit getting the head ready to penetrate her. I placed the head right at her opening and pushed halfway in. Holding for just a moment, I pulled out then pushed all the way back in. Patty raised her head up to take in a deep breath and the dove back between Tina's legs. As I developed a steady rhythm of stroking in and out of Patty, the movements increased Tina's pleasure, too. When I pushed into Patty, it pushed Patty's mouth into Tina's crotch. This pushed Tina into a very hard orgasm. She came so hard, she almost sat straight up. The downward curve of my cock fucking into Patty from behind was rubbing the head of my dick right over her G-spot. As Tina came, so did Patty just as hard as her sister. Patty squirted her girl-cum all over my crotch. I joined in, filling Patty up.

After we rested for a while, Patty got up and said she needed to go, but for Tina to stay. She left after hugs and kisses all around. I looked at my daughter and asked if she was ready for another round. She wrapped her hand around my growing dick and said she was ready to have it deep in her cunt (her word, not mine)! I kissed her hungrily, sucking on her darting tongue and beautiful lips. I kissed down her neck to her tits, loving on them and leaving them wet with my spit. I trailed my tongue down to her navel with a piercing I hadn't noticed before. I had started teasing her clit with my fingers while kissing my way down her body. I moved my lips down across her hairless mound, my nose picking up the scent of her arousal. Getting between her thighs, I got a close u look at her steaming snatch. It was a beautiful sight with her very erect clit peeking out of its hood.

I moved closer to it, while placing light kisses on both of her thighs. Using my fingers, I pulled Tina's pussy lips apart and planted my mouth over her clit, sucking it into my mouth. I swirled my tongue all over her outer lips, sucking down her love juices. I pushed my middle finger in, then added another, twisting them up to reach her special spot. After a few minutes, Tina started cumming and came 2-3 times. She pushed my head away and said if I didn't start fucking her right then, she was going to scream! I got up and Tina grabbed my cock, put it in her twat and started humping frantically. She immediately started to cum again. I was just along for the ride! Somehow we got situated in the Cowgirl position without me getting dislodged. That was cool for me because I could play with her beautiful titties and easier on my 60+ year old back! She rode me hard, cumming at least 3 or 4 more times and I squeezed one more cum out.

After we both were cleaned up, changed the sheets and were dressed, Tina asked if I liked my Father's Day presents. I answered that they were the very best yet. I asked her if she liked giving them and she said she loved it and looked forward to our next time together. I then told her I had a present for her. Her mother and I had been talking about her moving back home with us while her divorce was progressing, so she could save some money and be able to get her own place eventually. The house they had been living in belonged to his parents. She wrapped her arms around me, gave me a big kiss and started crying. She said that would be great and make us being able to fuck easier when her Mom was at work. Pretty nice set up, if you ask me. Just have to be careful not to get carried away!