Fatigue Fun

Story Info
Tough times during Deployments.
1k words
4.18
3.4k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On one of the largest military bases in the United States was also home to the most deployed units in the country. The units were gone for a year at a time and that left a lot of families unaccompanied especially young wives.

Kelly was one of those women and she had always been faithful to her husband. Kelly also oversaw the group who passed on messages and communications to other wives. Kelly was out with her kids and several other women when she was approached by one of the wives and ask to step away from the group. As she did the woman softly kissed Kelly and said that if she ever needed company to call her. Kelly was taken aback but smiled and returned to her group.

Kelly thought and thought about the kiss and she was both offended and confused at her enjoyment. Kelly called Beth and invited her over, which Beth agreed to and she came over that evening. Kelly's kids were gone to a friend, and she wanted to discuss Beth's actions. Kelly was prepared and ready for the discussion. Kelly did open a bottle of wine because her confusion was taking a good hold on her emotions and she needed to be strong.

Beth arrived and the two talked for some time and finally Kelly broke the ice and ask Beth why she kissed her. Beth replied simply that she wanted her to know she was appreciated for her efforts and what she does during deployments. That relaxed Kelly a bit and Beth ask her if she was mad or enjoyed it. Kelly had to admit she was confused.

Beth got up and walked over to Kelly and softly kissed her again on the lips, Kelly to her surprise responded and returned the kiss. Beth and Kelly talked for a long time and the conversation covered every subject. Beth kissed Kelly a little more passionately now and Kelly returned as her body melted in a passionate desire for more. Beth ask Kelly if she had ever been with a woman and Kelly said no but she had always been curious. Beth took that as a green light and she began to remove Kelly's cloths piece by piece kissing and massaging her as she did. Kelly was a little older but was still a very beautiful woman and Beth told her so. Kelly was now down to her panties and bra and Beth removed her cloths fully revealing a stunning young tanned body with beautiful breasts and an hour glass figure.

Beth moved her way down Kelly's body removing her bra and playing with her breasts kissing and tugging at the nipples which drove Kelly wild. Beth moved south and got to her panties which she pulled off revealing a well-groomed pussy. Beth flicked her tongue into her pussy several times and looked up at Kelly and ask her if she was ok, Kelly just shook her head yes without a word.

Beth went full in on Kelly's pussy driving her tongue into her and playing with her clit. Kelly had been alone for months and she lost her self-control bringing on a quick orgasm. Beth did not stop and entered two fingers into Kelly playing with her and they were covered with her juices. Beth stood and placed her fingers into Kelly's mouth. Kelly hesitated but took the fingers and sucked them dry. Kelly was now more curious then ever and recommended that they move to the bedroom, which they did. Kelly was going to try and enjoy Beth as much as she enjoyed being serviced by Beth. Kelly was a little scared, but Beth talked to her softly and moved Kelly's hands to her clit. Kelly soon moved forward and was hooked after the first lick of Beth's pussy. Kelly licked, kissed and sucked Beth to a powerful orgasm. Both women, stopped for a minute and talked about the situation, Kelly got up and went to the night stand and removed a fatigue colored dildo. She snickered and said that this was her combat buddy while her husband was gone. It was fairly large, and she offered it to Beth which she agreed. Kelly slide the dildo in and out of Beth watching the glistening juices build as she penetrated her pussy.

Kelly moved in and began licking her pussy as she controlled the dildo in Beth. Beth came in buckets with a jerking motion and gasp as she moved her hands down over her clit to stop Kelly from working on it until her orgasm subsided. Beth recovered and took the dildo and without cleaning it off inserted it into Kelly and drove it deep with a passion. Beth moved in and licked and kissed her pussy to a powerful orgasm and Kelly did not want it to stop. Beth brought Kelly to three orgasms and the woman just cuddled and held each other.

Kelly made coffee and as they dressed and sat on the couch, Kelly ask Beth why she went after her and Beth was honest that she admired Kelly for her work with the group and her ability to always be positive regardless of what was going on or the news that came in from the unit. Kelly was very humbled, and Beth told her to call anytime and that their friendship would continue but she was always ready for the with benefits part of the friendship.

Kelly's husband came home the following week and Kelly enjoyed their sex life and her husband was always attentive and she loved him and he always made sure she was satisfied, but she could not get past the pleasure of Beth between her legs and one night when her husband had duty she called Beth and told her she needed to talk. Beth came over and the door was barely closed when Kelly told her she needed to feel her soft mouth of her pussy. Beth talked as they went to the bedroom and ask about her husband and Kelly told her he was great, and his tool was always a source of satisfaction but her pussy longed for her gently touch and pleasure. That was all Beth needed to hear and the woman enjoyed each other for several hours and multiple orgasms.

Kelly and Beth went back to the couch for coffee and Kelly told her she created a monster, but Beth said no just a woman that enjoyed pleasure. Kelly and Beth remained friends with benefits and through thick and thin they always had each other's back.