Faun Over You Ch. 05

Story Info
Danny & Rose go on a trip to uncover her past.
6.6k words
4.87
2.3k
8

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter contains real places. All uses of them and associated names in this chapter are used purely for fictional purposes. Any relevance to any real world persons or events is strictly coincidence.

******************************************

******************************************

READ FIRST!

******************************************

This chapter contains depictions of emotional trauma that may affect certain readers. The events described are purely fictional but may trigger a reaction in those who have experienced similar circumstances.

******************************************

I powered through this chapter in a single night of writing, so I hope you enjoy it. This is by far the hardest chapter for this story I will have to write, and you will soon see why.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

If they hadn't been so hungry, the food would've been completely forgotten in this sudden revelation. Rose had remembered a very crucial piece of her past, one that could possibly lead them to discovering who she really was. The both of them had scarfed down their plates and had brought out the laptop to pull up a map.

It took her a few minutes, but she eventually saw a road pattern she recognized, and she found the town a few seconds later.

"There. That's the place."

She was pointing to a small little town that was hardly more than a few houses. There was barely anything there, aside from the post office, a single church, and a tiny local grocery store.

"Centerville, Ohio" Danny said as he read over her shoulder.

"Population just barely over 100, and surrounded by farms and a few small forests. Might explain your love of the outdoors. Do you remember where you lived?

She nodded and scrolled a little to the left and up. She pointed to a small bit of trees just on the north side of the highway. There was a small break in the trees in the image, and a roof was only just barely visible. Danny nodded and then swung the laptop to face him, and he punched in his address to get directions. When it popped up the time, it also showed tolls, so he switched those off in the options to avoid them. It thought for a second, and then popped up a route that avoided tolls. Danny let out a low whistle.

"Over 13 hours counting fuel, restroom, and food stops. That is going to be a long trip indeed."

He clicked on the 'HOTELS' button at the top of the screen, then looked for ones along their route that were close to the town.

"Hmm, looks like the closest ones not out of our way are here, in Chillicothe. It's roughly an hour away, and no major hotels either. Should be able to keep a low profile and not draw any attention, especially if we check in later in the evening."

He turned and looked at Rose, who looked determined. This was the first actual critical piece of info she had remembered, and she was adamant that they go there and see what she could remember. At worst, it would be a nice road trip, but she was hoping to learn who she really was, and maybe why she couldn't remember anything.

"So... tomorrow morning?" Danny asked her.

He already knew the answer, but wanted to ask her anyway. Rose sharply nodded her head.

"Yes. Tomorrow morning."

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

The sun was barely even a glimmer on the horizon when they left. The antics of the previous day had proven to be greater than her excitement, and so Rose had fallen asleep faster than she normally would have. Once she was awake though, she had packed her essential travel items up quickly and had made them a stack of toast with honey and marshmallow fluff for breakfast.

Danny hadn't needed to pack nearly as much, and so they were on the road within an hour of waking. They stopped at place called Watertown after a few hours and filled up, and both made use of the outdoor restroom. Rose had put on a lovely orange sundress that went down until it almost touched the ground, a light yellow jacket to cover her arms, her balaclava, which covered her nose, and her headband to cover her ears.

No one had paid her any attention, for which both were thankful. She had been complaining about her stomach for the last half hour, to which both knew it was likely nerves. She was nervous, and they both knew why. What if she didn't remember anything, and the trip ended up being for nothing? What if she had misremembered and this was actually where a relative lived?

There were many what ifs, and she had voiced a few out loud, worrying herself even more. It wasn't until Danny had reached over and put a hand over her mouth to shush her that she realized she had been talking aloud. She had grabbed his hand at that point, squeezing it and holding it close to her chest. They had been like that up to their first stop, and once they were back to a full tank and loaded up with some snacks for the road, he held his hand back out for her.

She took it, pulling it up to her face and kissing the back of his hand lightly, and then holding it tight to her chest with both of her own. She looked calm now, but he could feel her heart beating rapidly through her chest. She was a bundle of nerves right now and he was her ground in this storm of emotions, so he kept his eyes on the road, but his mind on her.

They stopped several more times, during which Danny also picked up some Tylenol and Pepto for Rose. She had been getting a headache as the drive went on, and her stomach had been giving her trouble as well. She had eaten a few things that she'd never had before to his knowledge, and they both agreed it was very likely indigestion. After taking both she felt much better, and so they carried on towards their destination.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

By the time they reached Chillicothe it was early evening, and the sun was nearing the other side of the horizon. Danny parked and went inside to check in while Rose finished up her nap she had been taking in the jeep, and a few minutes later he returned with a key. They had next to no guests at the moment, so they had let him pick his room at check in. He had picked one near the end of the building on the ground floor, with only a single adjoining room and one above.

They were far enough from any other guests that no one was likely to see or hear them, even if they had shouted at the top of their lungs while inside their room. This was exactly the privacy they both wanted, and after quickly moving their things inside, Rose flopped herself onto the large and incredibly comfy looking bed.

"Oh my god this bed feels amazing right now" Rose said, her face buried in the blankets.

Danny chuckled at her and tossed his wallet and keys onto the small desk next to the TV stand, making himself at home as well. He threw himself backwards onto the bed, vaulting Rose up a little as he hit the blankets. She let out a small squeak, which made him start to crack up and snicker at her. She rolled over and smacked him on the shoulder, but the scrunched up look on her face told him that she was trying hard to not laugh herself.

She held out for a few more seconds, but when Danny stopped, he puffed up his cheeks and crossed his eyes, making a stupid face at her. If Rose had been drinking anything, she would have spit it out at that moment. His ridiculous face caught her off guard, and she laughed heartily to the point that she had tears in her eyes. She was on her back, kicking her legs and howling with laughter, and Danny followed suit, laughing right along with her.

"Ow ow ow, my side!" Rose said through her laughing fit, trying very hard to stop laughing. "Oh it...hurts to...laugh that hard! Ow!"

Danny looked over at her, and she wasn't acting like she was in any actual pain, more clutching at her side from having laughed so hard, her breathing coming in gasps as she fought back the urge to laugh even more.

"I feel like...I just ran 5 miles...at a dead sprint...oh man..."

She started to breathe in long, deep breaths, and Danny just lie there on the bed next to her, watching her chest rise and fall rhythmically. He reached over and ran his fingers along her cheek, and when she rolled her head over towards his hand, he realized she had fallen asleep. He chuckled, and then rolled over and off the bed. He stretched a bit, and then stripped as he headed over to the bathroom.

The shower was large, big enough for 4 or 5 people if you didn't mind a little skin contact. He also noticed that it had a rainfall shower head, which was much more impressive than his basic one back at his cabin. He fired it up and adjusted the knob until he got it to a temperature he liked, and then stepped in. It was like standing in a warm summer rain, every inch of him warmed by the falling water, and he could feel the ache in his arms and back from the drive running off him and down the drain.

He stood there for how long he didn't know, and if he hadn't felt a random rush of cold, he would've kept his eyes shut. Instead he opened one and looked over to see Rose, her beautiful orange dress visible through the fogged up glass, standing just inside the door. She walked over and pressed herself up against the glass, and Danny realized she wasn't wearing her dress. She wasn't wearing anything at all.

He could see her palms pressing against the glass, and then the side of her face as she tried to look in at him. He saw her smile and then pull back, only to press her body against the glass. Though it was mostly just fur that he saw, he could very clearly see her nipples against the glass, and they were jutting out at angles. This struck him as odd for a moment, but then he realized what it meant. She was horny.

They had been in the jeep all day, and she had been so wound up on nerves that she hadn't actually had any alone time to unwind. Normally Rose would've masturbated at least once or twice by now, and instead she had been focusing on the prospect of finding out her own past. Now that they were so close and she had been able to relax, her libido had caught up to her.

"Care to join me, Madame?" Danny said with a slight bow.

The shower door opened and Rose stepped in, and Danny could see the hunger in her eyes. She walked over to him slowly, her breathing rapid as she came closer. She reached out and put a hand into the water, turning it over and testing the temperature herself. Apparently satisfied, she continued to reach forward, her hand pressing against his chest as she continued to slowly approach.

The water streamed off her fur, and he was reminded of just how different she looked compared to that first time he had seen her soaked from the rain on that stormy night. It felt like it had been years, when really it had not even been one yet since they had met. Rose was now fully under the pouring water, and her mouth was slightly agape as she stared at Danny with wide eyes full of desire.

She moved in close to his face, but she did not go in to kiss him. Instead she moved closer to his ear, her hand coming up and gently wrapping itself around the base of his head. He could feel her breath on his ear, quick and husky as seemed ready to pounce on him any moment. He felt her other hand on his waist, and she spun him slowly until they were reversed from where they were only seconds ago. They stopped, and Rose whispered into his ear, her voice dripping with need.

"Touch me."

Danny didn't want to make her wait any longer, as she was clearly fighting her urges. He reached up and slid his hands along her stomach, moving slowly up as his fingers ran along her skin and through her fur. He spread them apart as he continued up, and when he reached her breasts, he pushed them up slightly, wrapping his fingers around them and giving a gentle but firm squeeze.

Rose moaned softly as he did this, and her head rolled back and away from him, the water streaming down her face as she did. Danny pushed her back slowly until her back found the wall, and then he pressed his pelvis into hers. She gasped lightly as she felt his dick press against her abdomen, and she let out a few hushed words that he didn't catch. She reached down and grabbed him, gently stroking him before trying to adjust him so that she could feel him inside of her, but Danny grabbed her wrist and stopped her.

"You want to feel me?" he asked her quietly, his lips barely an inch from her ear. She didn't speak, but she nodded quickly and let out a tiny whimper in reply. "Well then you need to be patient. Good things come to those who wait, and good girls who wait will get to cum plenty."

He moved the last inch and lightly bit down on her ear, and her heard a sharp intake of breath, followed by her whole body shuddering as she moaned. She was trying very hard to fight her usual overwhelming desire to fuck his brains out, and he was using that to tease her. She was panting hard as he munched lightly on her ear, his hands kneading her breasts and his dick pressing against her. He squeezed his pelvic muscles and made his dick twitch against her, and moaned even louder.

She reached down to grab him, but Danny grabbed her wrist and pressed it up against the wall. He stopped nibbling and decided to move on to a different bit of teasing, but not before he whispered in her ear again.

"Don't be so hasty" he said softly. "Just stand there and let me touch you, and I promise you will have the best orgasm you've had in months. OK?"

She vigorously nodded her head, her chest heaving as she breathed, and thighs rubbing together as her body practically begged to be satisfied. He smiled and let go of her wrist, and ran his fingers along her arm and across her shoulder, traveling down the center of her chest in an 'S' pattern. He made a few small circles around her bellybutton, and then ever so slowly ran his fingers down to her eagerly waiting pussy.

He could feel the heat coming off her, and her clit was poking itself out and quite swollen already. He brushed it lightly, and her entire body jerked, a tiny moan escaping her lips. He ran small and slow circles around it, and then ran his fingers down and around her lips before moving back up. He could feel the difference between the water from the shower and her own wetness, and she was positively soaked in anticipation for what was to come.

Danny was enjoying this, the teasing as she fought so hard to not jump him and fuck him relentlessly, and since she had been such a cooperative partner, he decided to give her what he had promised. He put his middle and ring finger together, rubbing up and down along her folds as she shook from the stimulation and her own urges, and very slowly, Danny slipped both fingers inside of her. Her mouth opened wide, and her head rolled back in unison with his fingers entering her, and Rose let out a long and satisfied sound of satisfaction.

Instead of the slow finger fucking she was likely expecting to get, Danny instead gave her a few slow thrusts, his other hand moving down to rub on her clit, and once there he switched from teasing to maximum overdrive. His hand pressed down on her abdomen, just above her clit, and he began to rapidly finger her pussy.

Her knees snapped together and her eyes went wide at the sudden and violent switch, and for a few moments Danny didn't even hear her breath. He did, however, hear and feel the body wracking orgasm that Rose had a few seconds later, her voice quivering as he continued to stimulate her. Her breathing was erratic and quick, and she was speaking gibberish as her body shook from the intensity of the orgasm.

And then the second one hit a few moments later, and Rose clamped both hands on Danny's wrist like a vice, stopping him from continuing, and she screamed from the force of her orgasm. Danny had stopped moving, and helped Rose down onto the floor of the shower as her legs, shaking violently from the ordeal, gave out on her.

She sat on the floor, her chest heaving and her body twitching in the afterglow of such a powerful orgasm. Danny sat down next to her, and grabbed her hand, squeezing it lightly as she slowly came down. He was watching her as she started to get her breathing under control, and when she looked over at him, she looked much better than she had when she first walked in, only now he could tell that she wanted him to finish up with her, given how she had glanced down at his still erect dick, and then back up at him.

Being tired himself from all the driving, Danny didn't want to spend a lot of time trying to get himself off, so he decided to go with a quick and efficient method for the moment. He helped Rose get up and onto her hands and knees, since he knew she couldn't support herself at the moment, and got behind her. Her tiny and neatly trimmed tail was twitching, and he could see her pussy squeezing intermittently as she was still enjoying the afterglow.

He pulled her up by the hips, his dick pressing against her twitching pussy lips, and he pressed in until he felt her heat against his skin. Rose let out a tiny shuddering moan as he filled her with his cock, and for a moment he just stayed there, letting her enjoy the feeling. Once he felt like he had waited long enough, he adjusted his grip, making sure he had a good one, and started moving. He was moving fast to start since Rose was nice and warmed up for him, and once he got a good rhythm going he sped up.

The sound of skin slapping against skin filled the bathroom air as Danny furiously pounded her pussy, and Rose was grunting loudly as he did. She was very much unable to move at this point, her arms sprawled out at her sides, her head bobbing along with the motion of it all, and her eyes rolled back into her head. He had followed through on his promise of the best orgasm she'd ever had from what he could tell, but if he didn't cum too, she would call it a failure and make him try again later.

"Come on Danny! Cum in my pussy!" Rose managed to gasp out as he continued to relentlessly fuck her on the shower floor. "Fill me up with your cum! I want it! I want it all! Fuck meeee!"

Her pleading desperation for his cum proved to be just what he needed, and with a loud grunt Danny buried his cock as far into Rose as he could. That first spurt was heralded by a tight squeeze from Danny's pelvic muscles, and it felt like he had emptied the entire contents of his balls in a single, massive burst of cum. Only he hadn't, and another one just as strong followed the first.

"Yeeeeeesssssssss" Rose hissed out in a quiet voice, her hips shaking under Danny's grip.

Danny came hard for another 3 bursts of cum, and when he finished he could barely keep his legs under him. He fell back onto his ass, his own breathing just as hard as Rose's had been earlier. Her legs had given out completely as well, and she lay there on the floor, her tail flicking under the deluge of water. He watched as large globs of cum started to ooze out of Rose, before being washed away down the drain, and he leaned over and gave her ass a light rub and a pat.

"See? Told you good girls get to cum plenty, and I even gave you mine, just like you wanted."

Rose didn't say anything back, but Danny could hear her giggling slightly, the way she always did after a particularly exhausting bit of fucking. He was glad she enjoyed it, but now he was ready for a good night of sleep, because neither one knew what tomorrow had in store for them.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

They both rose with the sun, which for Rose was unusual, but after a long day of travel and an intense shower fuck, followed by post fuck cuddles in a warm bed, she had slept better than she had in a long while. It took them both a little longer than usual to get ready, but once they were they wasted no time in heading out. A quick dip into a drive thru for breakfast and they were off down Highway 35, towards what Rose hoped would be the answers she wanted.

12