Faun Over You Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the tests that came after that she was apparently dreading the most. There were scans of many types done on every part of her body, a full x-ray from each side, and quite a few invasive tests that Rose seemed very uncomfortable doing, even with a female doctor. By the time they had finished, it was nearly 10 p.m., and both of them were tired and hungry.

Calvin ordered them a pizza and it was waiting for them by the time they got back to their hotel, much to their relief. Once the pizza was demolished, they both collapsed into bed and drifted off to sleep.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

The next morning, Danny awoke to an empty bed and the air full of the smell of something cooking in the small attached kitchen. He didn't bother dressing fully, only grabbing a pair of shorts before following his nose. He was treated to the sight of Rose frying sausage links in one pan and eggs going in another, and wearing nothing but a loose shirt. She didn't seem to have noticed him yet, so not trying to be overly quiet about it, he walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her middle.

She didn't jump, but she did lean back into him, her head resting in the crook of his neck as she paused in her culinary preparations. Danny gave her a light squeeze and a brief kiss on her neck, which made her let out a low humming as he did.

"Morning" he said into her coppery fur.

"Good morning to you, too."

"Anything from Calvin for today?"

"Thankfully no. We get to enjoy the prime view of Manhattan from on high, and that's about it. At least the company's good."

He chuckled at that, and then released her to get plates and silverware ready for them both. They had been keeping their plans relatively spontaneous ever since it all kicked off with the court case, and even with Calvin's assurance that things were going along at a record pace, they still had a lot of free time on their hands.

Danny got things ready and was filling cups with juice when he heard Rose inhale sharply. He snapped his head to look at her, and she was hunched slightly, her left hand over her waist. Whatever it was, it only lasted for a few seconds, and then she straightened and looked over at Danny's concerned face.

"I'm not sure what it is honestly, and until the results get back we shouldn't worry too much. It hurts, but only for a moment. These tests take time, but as the results come in they'll give us a better picture of my current state. If it's anything actually serious, they'll let us all know right away."

When this didn't seem to alleviate his concerns, Rose put down the spatula she was holding and went over to him, cupping his face with her hands.

"Hey, look at me. I'm not about to fall over dead, ok?"

Danny still looked worried, so Rose pulled him in close and kissed him tenderly.

"Nothing bad is going to happen while you're here with me. You would move heaven and earth to keep me safe. I know that."

Danny rested his forehead against hers for a moment, until she pulled away and started to plate their breakfast. She grabbed a bag that had bagels and a small jar of cream cheese and set those out as well, and then they ate quietly as they looked out over the city from their room.

When they finally finished, they both picked up their dishes and began to rinse and clean them in the sink. Trying to somewhat lighten the mood, Rose got in front of Danny and had him reach around her to help wash, giggling as he would tilt a plate or utensil and lightly splash her with water. This helped improve his mood quite a bit, and then he decided that since they had the whole day ahead of them and he needed to get his mind off things, why not start the day with a great mood lifter?

While distracted with a spoon he was using to splash her, Danny slid his left hand down quickly to between Rose's legs and pressed two fingers together against her labia, slightly parting the folds while the tip of one finger just barely poked inside of her. Rose gasped in alarm, the scotchpad in her hand dropping into the sink and both hands smacking into the wall behind it. She had reacted strongly not just because it had been so sudden, but because Danny's hand's were wet and cold from the water.

She had pressed her ass back against him as well in surprise, but Danny was in a rather playful mood, so he got a bit rougher than he usually did. He put his hand on her throat, grabbing it loosely, and pulled her back until she was pressed against his chest. She inhaled sharply as he leaned around her head and lightly bit on her left ear while he also slipped both fingers inside of her and hooked them, making sure to rub against her clit as he did so.

She let out a whimpering moan as he did all of this simultaneously, her shoulders shaking slightly at the sudden stimulation. Her hands quickly found her breasts, and went from lightly caressing over the shirt to underneath, where she began to play with her nipples from what Danny could see. He continued to move his fingers in and out, keeping them hooked as he did and making sure he kept in contact with that tiny nub that made her react so strongly to his touch.

Her breathing started to come in shorter, faster breaths, and he finally hooked his fingers deep inside of her and pulled up, which made her let out a sharp but cute sounding bark, not unlike a small puppy, and her mouth hung open for a moment. When she closed it, she let out a low moan in her throat as her orgasm slowly subsided.

Deciding to continue with the fun before she can take control herself, Danny moves his hand from her throat and gently pushes her forward, making her put her hands on the wall again, and in that brief moment dropping his shorts and letting his already stiff cock spring up and smack into her now moist crotch. Rose jumps slightly at the collision of flesh, and before she can do it herself, Danny quickly grabs himself and lines up with her eager pussy, grabbing her waist with his free hand as he lifts his hips up and pushes his girth into her.

Rose inhales deeply as he fills her, letting out a shaky breath when he finally bottoms out. She starts to turn her head to say something to Danny, but he pulls out and then thrusts hard into her, so her words were turned into a grunt. She caught her breath and tried to speak again, and he did it a second time. Before she could try a third time, Danny adjusted his grip on her hips and began to thrust, going much faster than he normally did to start.

Rose gave up on trying to talk, instead letting her head hang down with her arms bracing herself against the wall as Danny fucked her hard. She was taking it in stride, not getting too far along as he continued to fuck her, until he decided that this wasn't good enough of a position. He pulled her back as he moved farther away from the sink, and Rose's hands dropped until they were on the edge of the counter. She was bent at nearly a full right angle when Danny resumed, and the change was immediately noticeable.

Rose let out a cry of ecstasy as Danny resumed fucking her, and when she did, he was emboldened to go faster. He gripped her a bit tighter, now pulling her slightly towards him as he thrust, causing her ass cheeks to slap into his pelvis loudly each time, and each hit was punctuated by a small grunt from Rose.

She cried out louder and louder as she got closer to another orgasm, but Danny was still a long way off himself. He kept at it, listening to her as she got closer, and just before she reached her second climax, he stopped. He held himself there, buried inside of her and not moving an inch.

"Danny" Rose said with all the desperation she could muster. "Please..."

Danny didn't pick back up, instead slapping her ass, which made her yelp. He then reached forward and put his hand on her neck again, pulling her back into a standing position. Her back was arched and she couldn't stand properly with him still deep inside, but she went as far back as she could.

"Please Danny" Rose asked again, swallowing hard as she spoke.

Danny could tell she was getting into the roughness, letting him do this to her. He'd once seen her kick a log about half as big as him and put a rather sizable dent into it, so he knew she was strong enough to push him away if she really wanted. He was having fun, and so was she, but he had a better idea for where and how he wanted to finish. He let go of her neck and grabbed both of her wrists, pulling her back slightly. Carefully so as not to pull out or slip and fall, he turned her until she was facing the bedroom.

"March missy" he said in a stern voice.

She took a step forward and pulled free of him slightly, but then he took a step as well and pushed himself back into her. She whimpered, trying to pull forward more, but he held her back, forcing her to go slow. He would let her go a few inches and then slam into her, each hit making a slapping noise and causing Rose to whimper or moan. He wondered how long she would last after being so close, when Rose started to shake.

She let out a long cry of bliss, which turned into more whimpering and heavy breathing. They had just barely reached the threshold of the bedroom, and her knees were shaking like they were about to give out. To keep it in the moment and keep Rose from falling and hurting herself, Danny pushed her forward by the arms, making sure to thrust as he walked her forward into the bed.

Rose let out a high pitched 'AH' with each thrust, and when they reached the bed he let go of her arms and let her fall forward onto the bed. She screamed into the blankets, her entire body shaking now, and her tail flicking wildly.

He gave her a moment to recover, but he didn't want to wait too long, as he was starting to get fairly close after that sudden rush to the bed. He went around to the opposite side and reached across, pulling her onto the bed by her armpits. She tried to help, but her legs were still shaking, so it made it difficult for her to climb onto the bed.

Once he had her on the bed, he climbed on top and sat on her legs, lining his dick back up with her soaked pussy, and then pushing himself back in. Danny leaned forward slowly, stretching out until he was lying on top of Rose, and wrapped his fingers through hers, pinning her to the bed face-down. He steadied himself, making sure he had a good grip with his feet, and began to slam into her at maximum force.

If Rose hadn't been face first in the bedding, her screams would have carried down the hall for sure. Whether they were orgasms or just her enjoying the moment to its fullest, he didn't care. He was fucking her as hard as he could, and she was loving all of it. His head hung down by her ear, his breathing ragged as he worked hard at his task.

"I'm gonna cum" he whispered breathily to her. "Right here in this soaking wet pussy of yours, whether you want it or not."

She spoke, but her words were muffled to the point of being incomprehensible by the fabric.

"Here it comes!" he cried out, and a moment later he slammed his dick into her as hard as he could, jerking his hips forward with each burst of cum. She squeezed his fingers hard, her whole body shaking underneath him, and she was crying out in time with his thrusts. Despite only having one orgasm, he was utterly spent. He lay there on top of her for a long while, until his dick was limp and shrinking, letting the thick emissions from the both of them leak out onto the sheets.

He finally rolled off of her after that, and Rose slowly rolled herself over as well, curling up to his side, still panting slightly.

"Wow" she said breathily.

"Yeah" Danny replied in an equally hushed voice.

Without even noticing it, they both drifted off to sleep.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Rose was staring at the paper, her jaw slack after having just read it herself. Danny was holding her free hand, squeezing it, but not feeling anything from her in return. It had been nearly two weeks and the test results were finally in, and what they had discovered had left all of them in shock.

"-the findings conclude that several of the symptoms listed did indeed stem from a hypothalamic dysfunction. This helps to explain the subject's proclivity for napping continually through the day despite having had a full night of rest, the increased sex drive, and may have also been a contributing factor to the PTSD-induced memory issues.

"As a result of this, multiple tests concerning other areas often affected by such dysfunctions were performed, and as they show, the patient was found to have a large growth on the remaining part of her uterus, which is likely cancerous in nature. A biopsy will need to be conducted to determine if it is malignant, and if so, it would need to be discussed at length if chemotherapy would be an acceptable treatment, due to the unique nature of the patient."

Rose began to breathe faster, and Danny took the paper from her and pulled her in close, wanting to keep her close so that she didn't succumb to a full blown panic attack. He felt her shuddering breaths and then felt the wetness on the front of his shirt, and knew that she was trying her best to hold it in. He held her tighter, and looked over at Calvin and Lauren, who had come over at Calvin's request.

Both of them had a copy and were reading it, each with different looks on their faces. It was impossible to tell what either of them was thinking from their expressions though, so he just held Rose close and remained silent. Calvin was flipping back and forth through a few pages, apparently checking something, and then he dropped the papers on his desk, grabbed a small paper pad and pen, and brought them over to Danny.

"I need you to write your vet friend's address down for me. I'm going to send her a copy of the results and get her and the other doctor's opinion on this. They don't know much but they know more than the coats that ran these tests do at the moment, so I want to hear their thoughts. I'll have someone run it out there by car. I don't want this going through the mail and risk losing it, plus no paper trail that way."

Danny nods and lets go of Rose for a moment to write down Rachael's address, and then hands the paper and pen back to Calvin when he is finished.

Calvin walks back over to his desk and is getting the file back together, sighing heavily when he finally finishes.

"I uh...don't think you'll need to worry about coming back here for a few days at least. I'll notify you when the biopsy is set, but until then, I'll let the two of you have your time alone. I think that will be for the best right now."

Danny nodded, holding on to Rose as though she might slip away if he didn't.

"Thank you."

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Rachael had been shopping when she got Danny's text, and she made sure to call out from work the next day just to be extra careful about not missing this courier. It had been mid-afternoon when the two men had arrived, and as the driver got out to hand her the manilla envelope, the passenger was moving over to the driver's seat. It looked like they had no intention of staying longer than they needed, and for that she was thankful. She hated entertaining strangers.

She went back inside and was looking over the files, reading them slowly. She was shocked by the number of things they had found with the tests, but the hypothalamic issue and the possible return of her ovarian cancer were a one-two punch for any woman in her position. When she started looking at the attached x-rays and other such items, she saw something that seemed odd, but she couldn't place why.

She went and retrieved the old employee file she had put in her safe and pulled out its contents, laying them side by side. She glanced back and forth between them, staring at the now suddenly obvious inconsistency, and couldn't for the life of her understand how it was even possible, when suddenly it hit her full force.

Her hand shot up to her mouth, eyes wide in shock. She immediately grabbed her phone and fumbled with the screen until she had it dialing Nathan, and then she just stared at it, her foot bouncing furiously as the line rang. When it picked up, he barely had time to say a groggy hello before Rachael cut him off.

"Get your ass out of bed and get over to my place right the fuck now! Call out of work if you have to, because I need you to confirm something for me to make sure I'm not losing my mind! You have thirty minutes!"

She hung up before he even had a chance to respond, and went back to staring at the two scans. If she was right, Rose's court case was about to become one of the most groundbreaking legal proceedings in the history of the entire world.

Nathan pulled up just shy of twenty minutes after her call, looking like he had grabbed the first thing he could for clothing and come right over. She let him in and handed him a mug with fresh coffee, which perked him up and got him awake enough to comprehend the things he was reading and seeing.

For several long minutes he poured over the new documents, not saying anything. When he finally got through them all, he set them down and looked over at Rachael, who dropped the two scans she had been looking at in front of him. Nathan picked them both up and looked back and forth several times, and then sat them down and looked up at Rachael.

"Ok, so...her cancer is back? Is that it?"

"Yes and no. Look at the dates on the scans."

Nathan picked up the one on his left, which showed a larger growth in her pelvic area, and then looked at the date. It was from a few weeks prior. He put that scan down and grabbed the second, which was a much smaller growth and checked its date. It was just over a decade prior.

Confusion crossed Nathan's face, and he took both scans, holding them up in what he thought had been the correct order of larger to smaller, and swapped them. Not only was the new growth larger, but it looked as if parts of her uterus had regrown.

"How-"

"She's half cervidae, Nathan."

He looked at her with a more confused expression, and all she did was put her hands up next to the sides of her head, fingers spread wide.

"Rachael, I don't-"

"How do bucks grow antlers so fast, every year, Nathan?"

He still looks puzzled for a minute, but then something seems to click.

"Bone cancer."

"Exactly!"

"But...how does this help?"

"Because cervidae can turn it OFF!"

He seems lost again, but then his eyes start to go wide.

"Holy shit..."

"THIS is why they were using cervidae as one of their test animals, and not something like a rat. Rose said they were trying to develop this for pharmaceutical application. They didn't start small, for something like a common cold, they went after the most notorious disease they could right from the start, and if this-"

She jams her finger down onto the second scan.

"-is accurate, then they succeeded."

Nathan fell back into the couch, staring off into the distance in shock and disbelief.

"They bioengineered the cure for CANCER!"

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

BOOM! I've been building up to this for a while now, and now the truth is coming out! There is still more to cover though, so stay tuned!

12