Faux Realm Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zinu looked beyond the screen and stared at a father who sat pleading with his eyes, "My son, will I be able to redeem his honor?"

Zinu breathed in and simply said, "No."

Turning he left the commander on his chair silent tears dripping from his face.

Zinu ended the call, sending new orders to his commander and expecting him to carry them out. He had more pressing matters to attend. A new threat was looming over their heads.

*

"So you managed to breach their AND our internal systems?" Angry Al'Jafar was almost livid when he heard the report from Lucian's own mouth.

"Yes, sir." Lucian simply said.

Glaring at Lucian, Al'Jafar spat, "And what possessed you to do that?"

"I knew I could breach them with ease, it was not my first time you know." Lucian shrugged his shoulders.

"BULLSHIT. Do you know what kind of idiocy you are saying?" A man in his 20's stood up.

There were several people on this 'debriefing' as they called it. They kept asking him silly questions over and over to the point of him bending over and gripping his temple with his left hand. Throbbing headache was looming and first signs began to manifest. He tried pinching his nose but to no avail. The dumbness of the situation was way too much.

"Let me show you then." Lucian offered standing up and taking Captain Al'Jafar's Pad from the table.

Lucian's fingers danced across the liberated Pad and in moments the scenario from Pretoria was repeated. Somewhat. The ship was still moored with another, and he could not simply pull into warp speed, even he knew the consequences behind such action.

No for a moment the lights dimmed, the comms on the God of War were jammed and he played with the water system. Voices over the coms before they were cut off told of a massive breach of their on board system and loss of all controls.

Al'Jafar with every member of his senior staff looked aghast at the man's apparent magical skills of his protected Pad. The man took charge of it as it did not have 10 layer Cyber protection. Finest minds in Star Republic built it, 10 years of work down the drain in just a span of few seconds.

"What are you thinking when you do that?" Al'Jafar asked.

Lucian looked at the man and shrugged his shoulders, "I do not know. First time I did this I was searching for a game to pass my time. I just found the directory..."

"Wait. A game? You expect us to believe that you were fishing for a game." Another man asked with a sneer.

"I do not expect you to believe anything. I'm just saying what I did at that time." Lucian explained.

There was a mute silence everyone was staring at Lucian, they were not prepared for his answers. Luca was behind him, lurking in the shadows, Lucian heard him speak "Detailed investigation has brought nothing to our eyes that would seem malicious or destructive. Yes, he somehow accessed the ship from a mere Pad."

"Yes, we think that his ability is nothing normal, but we can't figure out why he has it, weather it was given to him or he was born with it is something that we cannot determine." Luca continued.

Captain Al'Jafar's face did not say much as he was busy figuring out the new information that was just provided to him, after few moments he glared at Luca Prom and asked "And when were you going to warn me about this thing he can do?"

Luca looked at the man and just shrugged his shoulders, "You did not need to know. At that time anyway."

Al'Jafar threw his cup of water startling his senior staff, "YOU JEOPARDIZED MY CREW AND MY SHIP!"

An ungodly scream escaped his lips as the cup broke behind Luca's back. Everyone in his vicinity has never seen their captain this agitated and emotional. His uniform creased so he used his hands to straighten it out and furthermore to compose his thoughts and feelings.

After few seconds he spoke again, this time his voice much lower "Council will hear about this."

He turned to exit when Luca's silent voice stopped him in his tracts, "What makes you think they do not know about it? Know this 'Captain' not everything I do is secretive. I spent too much of my own time researching about this phenomena so please give me at least the benefit of the doubt."

Al'Jafar stood in utter silence while those words washed over the room.

Lucian watched the proceedings like some soap opera, expecting these two men to fight at any time. So sure of this, that he almost started cheering. He had no favorite, he just loved to see some drama unfold that was easily avoided. Stupidity of the situation was more evident as they got scolded by Lucian, "Both of you are behaving like spoiled children."

Lucian let these words to hang in the air while both Luca and Al'Jafar turned to watch him, "I know, I know." He lifted his hands and tried to calm them further, "It's not easy to behave like grown men, but let's try anyway. Look I'll admit I've done few questionable things while I'm using this ship but I'm figuring shit out. I do not know what I can do."

"Let me tell you this, those THINGS," venom dripped from that word, "did something to me while I was on that slave colony. And I do not remember anything."

"Furthermore, I've just lost both of my parents so I'm sorry if I sound ungrateful here but I'm leaving to give them a proper burial." Lucian stood up and walked out.

Nobody stopped him, who could after such a speech, as he was moving towards the elevator he forgot one major thing. The ship was unfamiliar. He never remembered where he was led, or how to get where his parents were located. But of course he could not just walk back into a room where he was just moments before giving lip service to bunch of military service men. Lucian was fucked and he knew it, but instead of following his own advice, he chose to ride the God of War's elevator up and down.

Of course there were few other choices for the man, like going to Ericha and Liza, but this was scrapped soon after he spent quite few minutes riding the elevator with several service men. Doors would open and he would see destruction and bodies of pirates and robots that were sprawled around every deck that he had stopped on, unusual how men and women of this ship's crew were so brave as to fight on one deck with pirates toe to toe with basically their bare hands.

He had to give them their hard earned credit, everything they did here was heroic. He found himself longing to be a part of such force. To boldly tread over enemies and rescue those that needed help.

He was on his way back to his quarters when he saw two very large red bodied men. Upon a closer inspection he saw that they were very similar to devils from earth. For a second he thought he was seeing things. Moving closer he saw their tails move and he now he was quite certain that he was indeed seeing an extraterrestrial beings that were out of the fiction stories from earth.

He wanted to ask few questions but held back since he did not know what they could do, in reality they had at least few feet over Lucian. So he was looking and finally saw what was in front of them.

He did not see that they were being escorted by other people since their back were so big, but now he could see their handcuffs firmly in place over their hands and arms. Their cuffs bind their arms in such a way that Lucian saw it was extremely hard for them to move at all, the crowd moved slowly, the two alien's bodies were riddled with injuries, a scratch here a bloody cut there, but he could see that they had a sturdy frame and felt little to no pain.

He was curious about their, or at least their species, involvement in Earth's history. Or at least forming of Lucian's religion. He celebrated Christmas, that alone did not make him a Christian, but he read the Holy book and he had to wonder how much influence the outside had on forming of Earth's history. Lucian considered how his own past might influence his current feelings, but he had to admit they looked extremely wicked.

Even though they were bound, their black, empty, pits that replaced eyes kept him back at bay as he wanted to approach closer and inspect them further. But no, long nails on their hands, creepy red skin and horns on their head were just about enough to make him reconsider all of his previous deeds. In retrospect he wanted to run away and start a journal of all of his previous misdeeds, but he had something to prove to himself. So, silly bravery held him in place while the two massive bodies walked beside him and towards the lifts. He was slightly disappointed that they did not have wings, but that was soon replaced by his shock as he could see the extent of their injuries.

Their tails were shot clean off, their backs received extensive burns and he could see the blood slowly drip down their backs. *Red blood?* Lucian thought. Not so different from humans.

Soon when every member of their escort team was on the lift they moved on with a silent shut of their door. He forgot to ask anyone in that large group about directions, but then again, somehow he found that he was happy.

Most of the decks were busy collecting the killed enemy soldiers and destroyed bits and pieces of their robotic servants, but as he went further down the ship he finally managed to reach a desolate area. Finally after searching high and low he found what he was looking for, someone that could help him although there was just one problem for Lucian, the people he wanted to ask were having rabid sex.

"FUCK ME!" The woman yelled as she climbed her peak.

Watching them go at it like two mad rabbits made him quite turned on and for a second he was envy of the man that he had the gorgeous woman in such a position, he could see everything, from her cute dripping cunt to his cock without balls. He was intrigued to say the least, at the man's anatomy, remembering how Liza and Ericha reacted upon seeing his sack holding his two precious gems.

The woman looked familiar but he decided to leave them alone to their fun as he had more pressing matters to attend to, because from here he could clearly remember the path they took to where his parents were.

Few moments passed by and he was in the same room with several white sheets that he did not doubt had contained dead bodies. He marched to exact position where he remembered seeing their dead faces. Spending few moments to himself, not in a silent prayer, but just thinking about his past. How much they had to hide, where they came from, how they got to space, all of that were important questions. And he could feel the enormity of their importance. He had to find out, there was no question about it.

"Hey." A familiar voice behind him caught him off guard.

Turning around he saw Lin standing in the doorway watching him carefully, a sad expression washed over her face when she saw her parent's bodies. "What happened to them?"

Her expression was blank as if she could not bear the thought of remembering, "I do not know. Something hunted us."

"You mean pirates?" soft Lucian voice reached her ears as she saw him stare at their parents bodies.

She shivered, the mere thought of that night occurring sent shivers across her body, "I do not know. It was not human."

He chuckled, "You mean alien." He did not mean to sound condescending but her confusion amused him.

"You weren't there. That thing just appeared." Her voice begun shivering as she remembered their escape.

"It hunted us for weeks. When we thought we would escape it just appeared out of nowhere and just killed one member, as if to tell us that it could do it whenever it wanted." Her soft voice was filled with emotion.

The fear she felt was palpable, but she wanted Lucian to understand, no she needed him to understand what they felt. "We got separated, in random system, they met with their friends, old friends, as they said and just left me on a station filled with people. I tried to follow them on a transport but it was attacked."

She was busy wiping her tears away, she needed to see him, to see his back "So, our parents are aliens I presume." She was glad that he still had the same qualities as before, gently guiding the conversation away from anything that made her uncomfortable.

She nodded at first forgetting he could not see her then she quickly added, "Yes, they are something called Botan or something. I forgot the exact name. But I do think mother said she was a normal human. Anyways, almost as soon as we heard your city got enslaved, they told me what they were and we started looking. Almost three years we spent searching through every system that we could."

"I have changed little sister. I do not know how or why, but something happened to me back on that slave colony." He said to her.

"We can find out." She sounded so sure of her words to Lucian he could only nod and smile.

"Ah there you are." A new voice interrupted their moment.

Luca approached and stood beside Lindsey, "I have to talk to you Lucian." He said.

"About?" Lucian was busy adjusting the cloth around the white canvas bags.

"We need to perform an autopsy on them. We found some things that weren't adding up." Luca's voice was quite as he waited for the man's reaction.

Lucian turned and said with a soft smile on his face, "Sure, knock yourself out. But I want to be present when you start the procedure"

Luca nodded and exited the room to start preparing for the procedure.

*

One thing that Lucian did not account on is how horrific his parent's deaths were. As time went on Luca's probing became more and more graphic, Lucian had to go outside the room just not to vomit inside, retching image of bones and flesh that had gotten torn apart by some unknown force was still playing in front of his eyes. After few moments Lucian wanted to go back, but was promptly stopped by Luca, who exited the room where the autopsy was being held.

"I've finished the procedure and I'm still not able to point at what killed them, but their death was instant and their injuries were caused by some blade. There was no evidence of what cut them since the tissue was devoid of any, destruction to their spinal cord and lumbar region was substantial, to the point that their deaths were ..."

"Wait, wait. How do you know these terms?" Lucian asked.

Luca looked very confused as he asked, "What terms?"

"Spine, and such. Sounds almost the same as the scientific language of my world." Lucian said.

Luca took his examination device and pointed it at Lucian who understandably flinched at the sudden movement but relaxed few moments after he saw that the man meant him no harm. "Outstanding." He said as he moved between Lucian and his sister Lindsay.

"Your language center is extremely developed for a species of your technological background. I'm sorry if I'm assuming too much, but it almost proves that you aren't human." Luca sounded almost giddy.

"So what am I? My sister called it Botan or something?" Lucian asked.

"It's Botean. And no you aren't one, the examination back on Pretoria injected you with some concoction of medicines called HealthStim, similar to your Vaccines from what I have seen; which you did not take very well, but the doctor on that ship found it extremely easy to find your correct species." Luca said shrugging his shoulders like it was something so normal.

"What do you think I am?" Luca asked.

"That I cannot determine, your DNA is incredibly complex, and whenever I try to examine it, the god damn thing just pulls every species known to us. And few that are; were unknown." Luca spoke.

His voice was quiet but determined to tell Lucian whatever he knew. He drew nearer to where Lucian and Lindsay stood speaking silently, "Whatever you are, whoever you might be, we will find out. But for not I'll recommend that you speak to no one about this."

"My mother and father? Lin here is what alien as well?" Lucian asked.

"All of them are Botean's, they have the same strands of DNA as all of us do." Luca smiled leaving them to their own thoughts.

Lucian lied in his bed after everything had been said and done, the quarters, where he was were dark and quiet, his sibling slept soundly near him and his two lovers were still out helping the crew fix the ship from all of the damage that they got from attacking parties. They spoke briefly and after saying their goodbyes, promises of a good time they would spend fucking each other in whatever position they craved, they had one other job to attend to and would promptly attend their long awaited love-gathering session.

Whatever Lucian called it he was still surprised how fast two gorgeous women went after him and pledged their undying love towards him, a little bit weird but comforting that someone would care that much about someone that they knew for such a short amount of time. *There it is again*, Lucian thought, *time after time I keep downgrading my worth.*

Shaking his head he knew how much people in his previous life, back on Earth, shared their thoughts with him, that's why he spent year after year immersed in his fantastic worlds. Weather it was gaming, occasionally writing on forums about nonsensical things or the daydreaming, he often segregated himself from other people on purpose, afraid that he would hurt their feelings one way or the other. But what made him sane was his own family. Often outpouring of love would stop whatever suicidal thoughts he would have and he would get to live another day, but most of the people, if he ever talked about it, would consider him a coward. For not going through with it, so he went deeper into his secluded little world, where fantastic beings existed and he was actually making a difference with his abilities.

But here he was, lying on a bed, in a ship, deep into uncharted space that no human being (that he knew) visited and probably having the best adventure that no one would ever believe him, even if he had proof. Pictures could be doctored. Whatever he would say someone would disapprove with their nonsensical grip over reality. Every day was an adventure of mammoth proportions.

"MMMMM." He was roused from his deep thoughts when a voice echoed through his quarters.

Finally he felt outstanding sensation where his member was resting, erect, upon further inspection he saw Liza bobbing her cute bald head, while her four antennae poked him gently whenever she bottomed out in her wet, slobbering mouth. He found it extremely arousing when she looked him dead in his eyes while licking up and down his shaft, her antennae slowly moving independently of one another. Their quiet dance left a profound feeling on Lucian while he watched the amorous woman work on his shaft with greatest of ease. She was directing her own orchestra, playing a symphony that he could feel with every fiber of his being, but unlike a concerto where at the end the crowd would give a standing ovation she was expecting him to provide a different kind of joyful eruption of energy.

"I can't believe. That feels, SOOOOO good." He gasped careful not to rouse his sister from her deep sleep.

Liza just smiled and grabbed his shaft careful not to damage his head with her teeth again; her hand wrapped around Lucian's shaft stroking it up and down, slowly and sensually, enjoying the act of caressing as much as he did, as she reached the apex of his being she would twist her hand and send shivers up his body. Leaning in she kissed and licked wherever her hands was, a choreographed movement of her own appendages as often her own antennae would touch all over his cock making him shiver to all the different kinds of new sensations. His member twitched whenever she would trail kisses up and down, licking his head, and eventually slowly, carefully gobbling down on the entire thing in one slow, fluid motion.

Smiling, Liza had mouth full of his majestic phallus, but still managed to provide ample entertainment to the sensually overloaded man, the way he would gasp whenever she used her lips to smack his head with a loud kiss was ample motivation to explore other things in search for all of his hidden facial expressions.