Favela Pt. 09

Story Info
Marcella teaches Olivia how to dance.
7.2k words
4.75
8.1k
6
0

Part 9 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 04/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neotoy
neotoy
124 Followers

This short part is dedicated to neupac, an unknown hero of the internet. For those loyal intrepid few still following along, you have my gratitude, and know that there is a lot more to come (in fact it is already written, but not yet edited). I have only slowed down because I have limited time to write. Enjoy!

==============================

Olivia took her time, she wanted to savor wearing her mother's green thong just a little bit longer. She took off the ordinary panties she had been wearing on top so that she could feel the thong's exotic material directly. She rubbed herself slowly, running her fingers up and down the cleft between her labia, pausing on top her clit to tease herself, but not too much. She had another motive for masturbating like this, Olivia wanted to make sure they were extra 'dirty' before she gave them back, it was all part of her latest scheme.

Thinking about how filthy and wrong it was only increased her arousal, she had to pull her hand away quickly to avoid having an accidental orgasm. She shook her head violently, squealing and fighting to calm her spasming cunt. "No! No! Nooooo." She moaned, grabbing twin handfuls of her sheets and squeezing and twisting them frantically as her back arched up and off the bed. She'd come anyway, squirted even, despite her best efforts. Sighing with exasperation, dejectedly slumping and cursing as trickling droplets of cool liquid tickled the insides of her thighs.

The uninvited happy lilt that crept into her voice only aggravated her further. The orgasms she had while wearing her mom's underwear were so much stronger than normal that it was almost scary, but she was flooded with so much pleasure and contentment that it was hard to resent her body's enthusiasm. Still, trying to make the best of a bad situation she put her hand back down between her legs and tried again. "I'm not going to come this time no matter what." She murmured, pushing stubbornly on the crotch until the lingerie started to slide inside her fickle body.

She wanted all of it inside, her thoughts shifted wildly as she struggled to understand her strange impulses. This need to stuff the thong into her cunt, was it just a proxy for sexual penetration? She played with the notion as her fingers rammed the stretchy material ever deeper. Olivia actually felt her arousal diminishing, then the memory of Marcella's glistening pubes started her throbbing again. She was picturing her mother wearing the thong now, masturbating, almost like they were doing it together.

Olivia had stopped moving, she didn't dare. Her excitement was peaking, her heart was pounding, the vivid image dominating her mind of her mother peeling off the thong, translucent sticky strings connecting her vulva to the glistening crotch of the underwear. This wasn't Olivia's imagination, it was a memory of the very first time she'd seen Marcella wearing the thong. Now she could feel it smoldering inside her, the slimy fabric bunched up against her cervix. In her vision the pussy juice silently dripped between her mother's legs, gathering in the gusset.

How long had it been since Marcella had worn the thong? Olivia wasn't sure, but her body didn't seem to care, and her mind was convinced that she could feel her mother all over them. It was insanity she knew, but so was her life and this dismal dying world she lived in. Olivia's entire body trembled, she was so close, with each breath she feared an orgasm would strike, she fended it off with all her mental strength. Hours seemed to pass, her arms and legs felt numb, ghostly.

Would she be forced to climax, just to be able to move? "No." She moaned. "I'm not going to come just because you want me to!" She scowled, feeling as though Marcella was somehow willing her to orgasm, still her anger gave her just enough breathing room to relax her aching muscles. Focusing on her feelings of resentment she gradually managed to calm down enough to withdraw her fingers. Gingerly she pulled off the thong and lay it out flat on the sheets to dry. Not even pausing to get dressed, Olivia picked up her phone and started typing, she'd had an idea.

"It's finally time for you to take off your girl's underwear. Don't cry about it though, I wouldn't deprive you of all your fun. And just to prove it, I want you to do something extra slutty today. You're going to wear a thong for your sweet little filha. You're a dirty whore and there's no point trying to hide it. Plus you have such a beautiful ass, I honestly think you should show it off whenever you can. But you should relax this time, don't try to be seductive, I want you to play dumb instead.

We don't want another incident. If she acts surprised just pretend not to notice, and if she confronts you, laugh like it's no big deal. Tell her that you wouldn't care if she wore a thong around the house. If your girl still isn't satisfied, as a last resort tell her she's just being jealous, that should shut her up." Olivia put a finger to her lips and tried to imagine, if all of this were real, would it? She decided that it might.

That was it for the first part of her plan, now all she had to do was wait a few minutes before she paid her mom a surprise visit. Quickly she put the ordinary pair of panties she'd been wearing earlier back on and snatched up the green thong. It wasn't exactly dry, but because of the synthetic silky fabric it was hard to tell exactly how wet. Unless her mom actually touched the crotch, Olivia doubted she would realize how thoroughly her daughter had defiled them.

It could be awkward if she just burst right in and her mother was totally naked, but she didn't want to just leave them hanging on the doorknob either, she wanted to see the look on Marcella's face when she returned the sexy green panties from their very first night together. So she knocked and waited several seconds before nudging the door open, letting herself inside. Her mom was standing by the chair next to her computer, her body hastily wrapped in a beige sheet from the bed, looking very flustered.

Olivia cracked a grin. "Hope I'm not interrupting anything important." She said with mock politeness. Raising up her hand to cut off whatever irritated reply her mother was about to make, she dangled the green thong on the tip of her index finger, letting it sway obscenely back and forth several times. Marcella's face turned red and she couldn't meet her daughter's eyes. "I found these in my favorite shorts." Olivia stated coyly. "I'm sure you can remember how they got there." Her mom looked even more embarrassed.

Olivia tried to draw the moment out, everything about it was unbearably delicious. This was her kind of sweet revenge, rubbing Marcella's nose right in the mess she'd made of their relationship, while acting more mature and composed. She only faltered a little when her mom finally made eye contact, she looked guilty and humiliated but also like she was enjoying being chastised. Olivia felt a nauseating wave of disgust followed by intense sexual arousal ripple through her guts.

Groaning for real then snorting with disdain on both their accounts, she flicked the green thong towards her mother's face, just like Marcella had done to her on that fateful first night an eternity ago. Her mom however caught them deftly in mid-air before they even managed to hit. Grinning rather meekly she slipped her arm back underneath the rumpled mass of sheets, the thong disappearing along with it.

"You can have them back now." Olivia muttered rather belatedly. She gave Marcella her best glare then sullenly turned on one heel and left the room. As soon as she rounded the corner though her frown changed into a wicked smile. She'd timed everything perfectly, clearly interrupting Marcella right as she'd been in the process of stripping. Olivia had predicted her pervert mother's reaction to their chat session with surprising accuracy.

Now without even trying she had planted yet another seed in her mother's sex-addled brain. Olivia felt like she was floating as a surge of excitement propelled her towards the kitchen. This was true power, the capacity to anticipate and control every move her mother made; to fulfill her dirty illicit desires when she was good, and to deny them when she was bad. To carefully lead and corral her closer and closer until the truth was inescapable.

"You say you love me." Olivia whispered. "But you don't even know what love is." She smiled secretly as she cracked an egg. "You will though." She finished softly, her crotch tingling. She barely had time to enjoy the warm fuzzy feelings, her phone started vibrating against her chest. It was the date chat and her mom was typing furiously.

"I think I followed your instructions a little too well. You're going to love this." Olivia reread her mom's text, her excitement doubling, it had really snuck up on her but Marcella's shame-ridden debriefings which described their sexual escapades had become one of her favorite guilty pleasures. "I had planned to do all sorts of things that I thought might turn her on, but I barely even got started. I pinched one of her nipples just for fun, not a seduction attempt, I was teasing her about her tiny tits.

I guess I was a bit annoyed that her boobs are bigger than mine and they seem to be getting even bigger. Anyway, I pinched harder than I meant to, because of how I was feeling. It was impulsive and cruel and petty. Her reaction was completely understandable. She chased me all over the house, I was barely evading and it was exhausting, I knew she would catch me eventually so I just ran into her room and jumped on the bed.

It was funny, she didn't even see me when she came in, but I knew that it was only a matter of time so I closed my eyes and waited for my inevitable doom. I was honestly a little scared, she was furious and even threatened to kill me, so I thought if I acted completely submissive it might pacify her. I guess I didn't really think that through though because I started to get super horny, laying there, totally defenseless and exposed.

Then without warning she jumped right on top of me. Suddenly I was pinned down and she was sitting right on my crotch, holding back my arms. I'd already decided not to resist, but I think it kind of backfired because it only seemed to make her even more angry. That and it was getting me ridiculously wet. Like an idiot I thought maybe she wanted me to fight back so I said something provocative. It didn't work though so I begged her to punish me instead.

To be fair, I couldn't think straight by then, my daughter had been grinding our crotches together for several minutes while physically dominating me, I was practically coming already, then she decided to 'pay me back' for my little prank by pinching both my nipples a hundred times harder than I had. They are still hurting by the way, they will probably be sore for days."

Now it was Olivia's turn to feel guilty, the only thing that had stopped her from apologizing was the fact that her mother had explicitly asked her to do it harder when she hadn't wanted to. Even so, it had been extremely arousing and such a deeply cathartic experience that she was secretly grateful. Maybe it hadn't been the meaningless gesture she had initially taken it for.

"I don't really know what happened then, it hurt so much and I was so aroused I blacked out right as I started to orgasm. I can't imagine what it must have been like for Olivia, probably traumatic. When I came to I was so embarrassed I couldn't even talk, I only told her that I loved her right as I was leaving. Just when I think I'm getting better, I do something stupid like this. I want to blame you, but I know I can't, it wasn't on purpose exactly but I let it happen, I loved letting it happen."

Olivia smiled, it was a soft melancholy smile, for once she knew exactly how her mother felt. On the other hand, the thought of encouraging Marcella to indulge herself sexually at Olivia's expense, was not what she had in mind and would never result in the kind of reconciliation she fantasized about. No, she was going to have to put a stop to this and quickly, before it got out of hand.

"I'll take full responsibility." She replied, glibly. "I'm your master after all. I told you to seduce her and you did. The only thing you did wrong was to enjoy it. This is your precious daughter we're talking about, I can't have you casually forgetting that kind of thing, but because you were so obedient I will be paying you another visit, and this time I won't be holding back. I will also be punishing you for acting like such a slut, so tell me which of your daughter's nipples did you pinch?"

Marcella didn't waste any time in replying. "The right one." Olivia grinned, not that she'd expected her mother to lie over something so insignificant, yet it still pleased her whenever Marcella told the truth.

"Good girl. I'll come over at 2200. I want you on your bed on your back, arms behind your head just like you were with your daughter. The only thing you should be wearing is your VR band." Olivia put away her phone and got back to work mixing the pancake batter, a smug smile playing whimsically over her petulant mouth.

A few minutes later she heard the sound of her mother walking quietly into the kitchen but Olivia didn't turn around. "Look at my bom pouco homemaker, cooking up a nice breakfast for momma." Marcella exclaimed loudly, Olivia actually jumped when she heard her mom's voice suddenly right in her ear. "When did you become such a responsible adult?" Marcella continued, reaching over her daughter's shoulder and dipping her finger into the batter. She returned it to her mouth and sucked pensively. Without saying anything more she turned around and sat down sumptuously in her usual spot.

Heart still thumping, Olivia hazarded a quick glance over her shoulder. She'd only wanted to confirm that her plan hadn't gone awry, she was rewarded by catching a glimpse of glossy green through the open back of her mother's chair. "Well someone has to be the mom around here." She retorted coolly. Marcella only laughed nervously in response. The chair slid back noisily and then her mom was standing in front of the sink, the water started running, one by one the dirty dishes were scrubbed and stacked. Perhaps Olivia's comment had struck a nerve?

She flipped the last pancake onto a big serving platter and started bringing it to the table, she set it down roughly, letting it clatter dramatically but then paused to stare at Marcella's mostly naked body. Her mom was drying plates obliviously, her ass quivering in a delightful way every time she leaned over to grab another dish. Olivia scoffed contemptuously. "You're wearing a thong now?! Jesus Christ mom. And it's even that thong."

Marcella didn't turn her head, she just shrugged listlessly and started drying the dishes. She swayed and bounced, she was almost dancing, if Olivia had to guess she'd say her mother was having fun. "If it's bothering you so much I can just take it off." Marcella replied, sounding both amused and self-satisfied. Reaching back with one hand she slipped her thumb under the waistband and started to slide off her underwear.

"No. No! Don't do that!" Olivia practically shrieked, as she slammed both hands down on the table, causing everything on it to rattle contemptuously.

"Oh. Are you sure?" Her mom questioned blithely, downplaying her daughter's outburst in the most patronizing way. She stopped lowering the thong but continued to run her hand around under the back, lifting it up on one side and then the other, causing the strap to sweep provocatively across her flexing ass. "I mean it wouldn't be the first time I've taken it off in front of you." Olivia couldn't be sure from the back but it looked like Marcella was smiling.

This was beginning to make her angry. She'd gone out of her way to discourage seduction, but here was her mother pouring it on. Part of her anger was also directed at herself, since not only was she being baited but it was working. Olivia did what she could to resist her growing arousal. The fact that her mother still hadn't turned around was infuriating. "I can't believe you brought that up. And yes, I'm sure. I can practically see everything already anyway." She huffed.

Marcella chuckled. "Well alright then." She put down the towel and used both hands to pull the thong back into position, tugging it tighter and taking a little more time readjusting than was strictly necessary. Then grabbing a stack of dry plates she actually bent over and started putting them away in one of the bottom cupboards. Olivia smacked her forehead with her hand and let her eyes roll towards the ceiling. This was too much.

"The food is going to get cold." She hissed, seething when it became obvious that Marcella was in no particular hurry. "Get your big sexy booty over here and eat some pancakes." She growled. Despite her feelings, Olivia's tone had sounded both playful and affectionate. She wondered at this mysterious internal betrayal, and was forced to revisit her earlier musings on true power. Her mother's body had turned the tables so effortlessly, it was terribly unfair.

Marcella grabbed two sets of silverware and salvaged two plates from the stack. Finally turning around she strutted over and demurely set the table. "You're not jealous, are you?" Marcella asked, her face looked genuinely concerned. "Because you have nothing to worry about." She pulled back her chair but paused before sitting down, she was probably waiting for an answer. "You inherited momma's curse." She gave her bottom a light smack and grinned beguilingly.

Olivia wanted to groan, but she really couldn't, there were too many emotions swirling around inside. She felt intensely uncomfortable, but also very turned on, she was a little jealous but not about Marcella's majestic bottom. The conversation topic was making her shy and self-conscious which in turn riled her ire, she didn't like to question who was in control. "You'd look, muito quente in a thong, I have a bunch if you ever want to borrow one." Her mom offered casually, finally sitting down and pulling up her chair.

This was really the final straw, even though she'd ordered her mom to suggest it. Maybe Marcella was just too good of an actress, she'd done it so naturally, it was completely convincing. Either way Olivia couldn't tell fact from fantasy. She searched desperately for something to say that would wipe that stupid grin off her mother's face.

"Are you in love with him?" She asked flatly, fixing Marcella with her most intent gaze. Her mom nearly choked on a mouthful of steaming pancake.

"W-what?!" Marcella croaked after she regained the ability to speak, but Olivia cut her off before she could recover mentally.

"I thought you were acting weird lately mom, smiling, dancing, talking, taking off your clothes, I was starting to worry, but I was overlooking the obvious wasn't I? Can you believe I don't even know his name?" It was a rhetorical question, Olivia kept right on going. "Then again if the sounds you make are any indication, maybe love has nothing to do with it... Let me guess, you're expecting another visit tonight?" She smirked, feeling both vindicated and self-disgusted in equal measure.

After a moment of considerate silence Marcella cleared her throat and spoke calmly. "Baby." She wiped away a tear that had formed at the corner of her left eye. "I can't pretend to understand how you must feel. I know you don't trust me and I can't blame you for that. But," She paused long enough to sniffle and take a deep breath. "I am telling you the truth when I say that I believe Baduro is a very dangerous man. The less you know the safer you will be."

Olivia nodded thoughtfully. True to form, her mother hadn't really told her anything, aside from the fake name she'd made up for her brutish alias. "Baduro." She repeated softly. It was actually the first time she'd said it out loud, and although it was an accident she did notice a certain sinister quality to its character. She met her mother's eyes once more, defiant, but also deceptively plaintive. "But what if I don't want to be... safe?"

neotoy
neotoy
124 Followers