Favela Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neotoy
neotoy
124 Followers

"Let me know when you need to switch." She said, starting to feel guilty that she'd even asked. Maithri nodded but just kept pumping. About eight minutes later the tub was full, she let go of the pump handle and grinned sweetly.

"Your bath is drawn milady." Olivia laughed uproariously at this, then snorted. Reaching down she started to slowly unbutton her shorts.

"You mean our bath princesa." She murmured, wiggling her hips out of the shorts and letting them fall around her ankles. "Now get out of that ridiculous sack." Maithri blushed, but also gritted her teeth with determination, reaching down with both hands she gripped the sackcloth like she'd done before in the clothing shop, but this time she did lift it up.

Unabashedly Olivia watched as her friend artfully uncoiled the makeshift garment, revealing her amazing physique one section at a time. Olivia pulled off her top as quickly as possible so that she wouldn't miss anything. A moment later, Maithri was standing in front of her completely naked (aside from her bandaged hands). Olivia herself was still wearing her stupidly sexy pink thong.

"I like your underwear." Maithri said, her voice wavering, she'd probably been trying to make things less awkward but had only managed to increase the tension they were both feeling.

"Thanks." Olivia said, sliding them over her hips with her thumbs until they landed inside her discarded shorts. "My mom gave them to me." She added, meaning to diffuse the tension but like her friend only managing to magnify it. "Go ahead and get in first." She finished, blushing slightly.

She watched Maithri turn and step up to the side of the tub, Olivia smiled smugly, the girl did have a cute butt but it couldn't really hold a candle to her own. With a sigh of absolute contentment Maithri crested the edge and lowered the rest of her body luxuriously into the steaming water. Olivia bent over to pick up her bathing kit and then carried it over to the tub.

Stepping gracefully over the edge she set the bucket on the surface of the water so that it floated jauntily between them; she let her body descend, sighing just like her friend. Maithri was crying again and for once Olivia didn't try and stop her. She was starting to understand. "Bad things happen for no reason, so good things can too." She said, her voice strangely compelling.

Their feet bumped together underwater, Maithri wiped her eyes and nodded. "Don't get your bandages wet." Olivia sloshed forward as she reached out to stop Maithri from lowering her hands into the water. "Here." She said softly, directing them to either side of the tub and placing them down gently on its smooth contoured edges. "I'll wash you." She continued, reaching into her bath bucket and taking out the brush and soap. "That is, if you'll allow it." She finished.

Maithri nodded. "You know this was routine for me before I lost everything, I don't even know how to wash myself properly." Olivia laughed, even though she guessed it wasn't a joke.

"Well I can't promise to be as delicate or as competent as a team of trained maids, but I can get you squeaky clean." They both chuckled at this as Olivia dipped her tools in the water and lathered up the brush until a column of suds spilled mirthfully into the bucket.

Maithri reached up to intercept the brush as Olivia brought it towards her head, stopping her friend in mid-air by grabbing her wrist and looking straight into her eyes. "I don't care if you're delicate, but please be thorough. Wash me like you would wash yourself." Olivia smiled, feeling as though she'd just experienced a taste of Maithri's true personality, it filled her body with an unexpected tingling heat.

"Yes miss." She breathed, submissively bowing. Maithri snorted and pulled her friend's hand forward until the brush was digging into her scalp. For the next several minutes Olivia focused on the girl's hair which was matted and caked with dirt. The tub water quickly became a murky reddish orange. "Let's do your back now." She said, finally satisfied that she'd made some progress. Maithri nodded, surprising her by turning around in the tub so that she could slide forward on her knees and wrap her arms around Olivia's chest.

"Is something wrong?" She asked, noticing that the other girl had stopped moving. "This is how I was bathed in the palace." Olivia snorted as Maithri's giant sudsy tits slipped pleasantly against her comparably pitiful chest.

"Oh, no. I just thought you would stay the way you were, but it's actually easier this way." And it was in fact, reaching under Maithri's arms she was able to rake the brush over every centimeter of the girl's back, neck and waist. Resting her head over Maithri's left shoulder she tried to resist her growing arousal. "Now the front I guess." She said a bit too shrilly. Trying to calm down she delayed the inevitable a bit by re-lathering the scrub brush. Then she washed the girl's arms slowly, one at at a time, being careful to avoid getting too close to the bandages.

"Don't be anxious." Maithri murmured. "You're not even half done yet." Olivia swallowed and then resolutely slapped both hands down on Maithri's massive breasts, the brush tumbled into the water. Olivia was in heaven, her friend's boobs felt even more amazing than she'd imagined they would. Olivia actually moaned as her hands roamed freely around their nebulous boundaries before circling in towards Maithri's large and surprisingly erect nipples.

"Oh deus." She gasped, genuinely mortified that she couldn't seem to stop herself from touching every glorious centimeter. Maithri's nipples dug thickly into her palms, Olivia's crotch throbbed, she was suddenly insanely turned on. Then without warning everything was sliding away, out of her grasp, the slickness of the soap made it impossible to hold on. Water showered down from above.

Maithri had gotten to her feet, now she stood with her legs braced against the sides of the tub, straddling Olivia's knees. Water and suds streamed down on all sides, but Olivia sat there frozen with both hands resting lightly on the girl's disturbingly flat belly. She was staring right at Maithri's vulva, it was practically touching her face, as the last of the suds were washed away; it was suddenly revealed in all its beauty.

It was lavender like the night sky, obscured by only the suggestion of fine black hairs, she'd never seen anything like it, small but thick labia framing a vivid violet center, Maithri placed a hand on Olivia's shoulder for support. "I-I thought it would be easier to wash the rest of me this way." She said shyly, possibly having second thoughts about her bold decision.

"Yeah." Olivia sighed, as she struggled to believe that this wasn't a dream. Grabbing the soap and brush she worked up a formidable mound of bubbles, playfully she raised it up between Maithri's legs leaving her with a kind of foam bikini. They both laughed as bubbles sailed everywhere. "Alright, here I go." She whispered, turning one hand sideways and sliding it between Maithri's soapy legs. She couldn't see anything now, and for that she was secretly grateful because her cunt was alternating between an agonizing ache and overpowering throb.

Her other hand she simply placed in front with the thumb hooked gingerly underneath. Despite her bravado she was being delicate. Moving both hands at the same time her fingers barely touched the girl's incredibly soft skin. To her credit, Maithri didn't make a sound, she just stood there silently, solidly, an impassive presence. Olivia became a little less timid, letting her fingers slide a little deeper, rubbing a little harder.

There was still too much lather to see anything, but she could feel more than enough. Her pinky dipped into Maithri's tight little asshole as she pulled her hand back through, even as her thumb became completely enveloped between Maithri's swollen labia. She only let her self continue until she felt like she'd gotten everything as clean as it was going to get. Then she clasped both her hands around the girl's right leg and scrubbed it down to the water line. She repeated with the left.

"Now we rinse you off and you're done." She said, gesturing until Maithri sank back down. Olivia's voice sounded sad, and she was because she could have kept her hands between Maithri's legs for an hour. Dunking her bucket in the water she dumped it over the girl's head. Maithri spluttered and gurgled as she laughed but didn't complain, Olivia did it several more times before moving on to the rest. In a few minutes all the soap was washed away.

Maithri sat silently at the other end of the tub and watched as Olivia proceeded to wash her own body, systematically covering each area in turn. Just for the hell of it when she finally reached her crotch, she thoughtfully stood up in the tub and moved closer to Maithri. She let the water wash all the soap away and smiled as she noticed the girl also staring and studying.

"You have a very beautiful pussy." Maithri said, surprising Olivia. "Such a pretty shade of pink inside, just like your panties." This comment made her feel strangely self-conscious, but not embarrassed. Quickly she soaped up and covered her crotch with her hands. With one in the back and one in the front she used them just as efficiently as she had on Maithri. Sighing in frustration she sank back down in the tub, sliding her butt forward until her head was totally submerged.

Underwater she could neither hear nor see anything, she held her breath and waited for almost two minutes. She popped back up, panting for air, torrents of water streamed down her face. Patiently she waited for them to stop. Wiping off her eyes and leaning back against the sloped end of the tub she sighed again. Opening them cautiously she noticed Maithri was following her example, the smiling girl stared back at her from the other side of the tub.

A foot bumping into her hip startled her, Olivia reflexively reached down and grasped Maithri's ankle. Then she felt another more exploratory foot slide into the back of her thigh. In response Olivia slowly lowered her legs, letting one foot push its way along Maithri's right side, nudging her towards the left side of the tub, she let her other leg sink down the middle.

Olivia's foot bumped into something squishy and hot, she froze. Maithri's foot immediately slipped off the side of her leg and landed directly on top of her tingling vulva. Olivia inhaled sharply but didn't say anything. The tub was big, but not that big, with both of them stretching out their legs there was no other way for them to fit. The pressure was not uncomfortable, and what's more Olivia found it wonderfully arousing.

Maithri curled her toes, Olivia could feel them tugging slightly on her pubes as they pressed into her belly. The girl wasn't even making eye contact, she was staring off into the sky. "You can almost see the stars out here." She said. "Unlike the alley I usually sleep in." Olivia curled her toes, a flush of heat seemed to bloom into them, she could feel Maithri's labia now, two distinct points of contact with a hot cleft between them.

Maithri toes curled again and her heel wobbled slightly, nestling itself deeper between Olivia's tingling thighs. Her crotch was ache-throbbing again, if she didn't come soon she was going to go crazy. A voice to her right nearly caused Olivia to jump out of her skin.

"So who's your cute little friend?" It was Marcella, she had silently crossed the courtyard while Olivia had been distracted and now she was kneeling down beside the tub, resting both her crossed arms casually on the rim. Heart hammering, Olivia took a deep breath and willed it to slow, Maithri had turned her head and was studying this new person with weary curiosity.

"Maithri this is my mom, Marcella. Mom, this is Maithri a girl that I met at work." Marcella smiled unreservedly and turned to look the girl steadily in the eyes.

"I'm glad my daughter is making friends, this is the first time she's brought someone home, so you must be pretty special." Olivia twitched, Maithri's toes had just curled again reminding her just how turned on she still was. Her friend didn't give any indication that she'd done it on purpose and the water was so clouded with soap and dirt that you couldn't even tell they were naked. The toes curled again. Olivia's heart started pounding harder than ever.

Maithri's toes curled and uncurled with unpredictable frequency. Marcella looked back and forth between them and then gently pushed away from the tub, about to get back to her feet, but Maithri reached out and placed one of her bandaged hands on top of Marcella's, causing her to pause. "I haven't known your daughter for very long but she has shown me such kindness in this short time that I feel I can never repay it. You have given birth to an angel."

Marcella scoffed. "Um anjo? Clearly you didn't raise my doce diabo." Olivia blushed with embarrassment, not only were they talking about her like she wasn't even there, but Maithri's toes were curling ceaselessly into her cunt bringing her closer to orgasm than she had been in hours. Marcella's voice brought her back from the edge. "Well, I'll leave you ladies to what looks like a lovely bath." She got up, pausing long enough to lean over and talk directly to her daughter.

"Oh, and don't you forget, I have a date tonight. He's coming in an hour, so I want you both out of sight by then." She pointed menacingly with two fingers at each of them in turn, stabbing in their direction, but she was smiling. Then like a ghost she faded silently back into the darkness. Olivia had been so unnerved by her mom's intensity that she'd temporarily forgotten about Maithri's toes, but oddly enough they'd gone silent.

"Your mom's kind of scary!" The girl murmured, pulling back both her legs and hugging them to her chest.

"You have no idea." Olivia replied following her friend's example. "We should get out." She concluded. "The water's gone tepid anyway." Maithri nodded and they both stood up together. "Sorry there's no towels outside." Olivia lamented. "I thought we could air dry." Maithri nodded.

"It's a nice night, I don't feel cold at all." She smiled and bent down, gathering up her sandals in her discarded sack, she folded it neatly into a compact bundle. Olivia put on her pink thong and picked up the rest of her things rather artlessly.

"Since it's just the two of us my mom and I walk around in our underwear all the time." It was a new convention, but Maithri didn't need to know that little detail. "I hope it doesn't bother you." She added, feeling a little guilty for dragging her friend into her twisted sex games. They made their way back inside, only stopping briefly in the kitchen to pick up Maithri's shopping bag. Olivia led the girl to her room and tossed all her things on the bed.

"So?" She said. Then after a pause. "You're nice and clean now." Maithri laughed and set down her bag next to Olivia's things so that she could rummage around inside.

"Yes but I'm also still soaking wet, even so I feel silly standing here totally naked. I'll try on the lingerie." Olivia nodded. Maithri took out the bra first, puzzling over it for awhile before awkwardly pulling it on, it took her almost a full minute to get it properly adjusted and fasten it in the back. The fit was good, but maybe a little tight, Olivia scowled.

"I think you're actually a double D." Maithri shrugged. Next she tried on the panties, the fit was perfect, her wide hips drawing them out flat and tight in away that filled Olivia with envy all over again. Maithri turned slowly, raising her arms and glancing down at her body from several different angles. "You look amazing." Olivia said quietly, meaning every word.

"These feel amazing." Maithri said. "I had completely forgotten how comfortable underwear could be." Olivia smiled her mood becoming somewhat melancholy. How stupid it was to feel so envious of this poor girl who could not even afford to eat. While she was busy thinking, Maithri had closed the distance between them and was once again assaulting her with a desperate hug of gratitude. The slippery golden lingerie felt wonderful against Olivia's skin.

"Oh, your mom's package!" Maithri picked up her friend's loop pouch from where she'd tossed it carelessly on the bed. "You forgot to give it to her." Olivia smiled at this, both for the particular wording and for her friend's cluelessness.

"No, I haven't forgotten, I'm definitely going to give it to her. Just not right now." Maithri nodded happily and dropped it back onto the bed. Olivia glanced at her time-patch. "I want to see you in the rest of your clothes, but we can wait until tomorrow morning. We should probably get some sleep. Follow me and I'll show you to your room." Maithri seemed a little sad when she heard this but the girl obediently picked up her bag and followed Olivia out and down the hallway.

"There's the bathroom if you need it." Olivia gestured to the open doorway. She kept walking until she reached the other end of the hall, the room farthest away from her mother's. "There's like twenty bedrooms in this place." She said, it almost sounded like a complaint. "This room was my brother's, so it's still mostly habitable." She turned on the light and checked the bed, there was a little bit of dust on the pillow and top sheet, so she brushed it off and smiled reassuringly.

"You might hear some crazy noises tonight, just ignore them and try to sleep. I get up pretty early too so if you want breakfast I can get you up." Maithri nodded, clutching the pillow to her chest, clearly fighting not to tear up again. "Goodnight." Olivia yawned as she closed the door gently, leaving her brother's old room as quickly as possible. She still wasn't over his mysterious disappearance, it hurt seeing his old things, but she wanted Maithri to be as far away from the action as possible.

Glancing at her patch for one final check she breathed a little easier, the timing was perfect, she had five minutes to prepare. Rushing back to her room she quickly pulled off her panties and dove onto her bed, in seconds her trembling fingers had unzipped the loop pouch and withdrawn the prosthetic. It didn't look any different, but there wasn't time for an in-depth analysis, she pulled it on and inserted the probe as quickly as her mildly-excited body would allow.

Donning her bandoleer including her essential phone, Olivia hastily bundled and tied up her hair so that no trailing strands could give her away in a moment of passion. All that was left was a quick trip to the kitchen for the final piece of the puzzle. Her pulse quickened with each passing second, was this really happening?

Now she had everything she needed, the small bowl of ice was the last essential ingredient. She headed for her mother's room, walking quietly, an anxious fluttering of nerves in her belly. She just stood outside for a few seconds, breathing heavily, then fearlessly she pushed open the door flooding the hallway with light.

Marcella was waiting, a picture of obedience, an unimaginable vision of beauty. Olivia's prosthetic rose up between her legs like some kind of phallic vampire rising from the grave. Dispelling her jittery nerves in an instant by gripping the reassuringly rigid shaft in both hands Olivia stepped determinedly towards her mother's bed. Maybe her mind wasn't ready, but her body certainly was.

Speaking without thinking she withdrew another special surprise from her versatile bandoleer. "I'm putting on a condom. You haven't earned my semen yet. Also, if you haven't already it's time for another picture, this time it will be your daughter's tits." Her harsh and impossibly deep voice shattered the oppressive silence that pervaded the room. With the condom pulled snugly in place she clambered recklessly onto the bed and without so much as a 'hello' gently eased her synthetic penis into her mother's wet opening. She rocked her hips steadily forward guiding it in as gradually as possible.

neotoy
neotoy
124 Followers