FE: Enchantment

Story Info
Blyleth decides its time to enjoy the women of his Monastery.
2.5k words
4.42
12.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FE: Enchantment Part 1

Blyleth had been around Garreg Mach for some time now, and being surrounded by such a variety of attractive women with so many looks and backgrounds can cause anyone's thoughts and fantasies to wander...but Blyleth wasn't just anyone.

Between living as a mercenary, housing the spirit of a goddess, and the magical learning's of the school, Blyleth had a variety of magics, manipulations, and hypnotic trinkets and abilities to call on, and now was as good a time as any time finally make some of those fantasies realities.

Blyleth had saved all of their lives at one time or another, and now the young professor was going to enjoy having some fun for a change...

Blyleth looked around his classroom at the attentive students. It was a seminar later in the evening and the group was small, but some of his favorite, (and most alluring), students, and even another professor, were there to hear him speak about magic and leadership.

The clock finally struck 8pm and the attendees all stood up to leave, but Blyleth had finally decided who he wanted to stay behind for some special tutoring and called out to them over the sounds of chairs moving, bags papers rustling, and footsteps.

"Ingrid, if you don't mind, could you stay behind for a few moments?"

"Of course, professor," she replied, then turned to let her friends know they didn't have to wait for her. Mercedes closed the door behind her as she left and then it was just Blyleth and the beautiful young blonde with the sea-green eyes.

"I'm a little worried that you are struggling with some of the basic magic concepts, Ingrid, are you sure you want to pursue this art?" Blyleth asked, sitting across from her. She looked disappointed in what he had to say, but when she spoke it was the tone of someone who wasn't surprised in the least.

"I know, professor, I'm sorry, I'm not used to being bad at anything and I wanted to try to work on some self improvement! I'm never going to get anywhere and become a knight if I back down from my very first failing!" She gained steam as she spoke, and Blyleth noticed the passion in her eyes...Blyleth liked a passionate woman.

"Alright, Ingrid, I won't give up on you, so I will make you a deal; you will stay an hour after every night seminar and we will work on your basics together, but you have to follow my instructions to the letter, understood?"

Ingrid smiled eagerly and nodded.

"Of course, sir! Can we begin tonight?"

Blyleth nodded, then grinned as he held a hand out in front of her and summoned a small flame. It was a beautiful shade of gold, and even though the embers danced invitingly, it was actually cool to the touch.

"Oh, it's so pretty," Ingrid said happily.

"Yes, it's quite lovely. For our first exercise all you have to do is watch and breath, just relax and follow my words. You want to clear your mind of anything except my words and the flames, understand?" Blyleth asked softly, beginning his hypnotic induction on the unsuspecting student.

Ingrid took a deep breath and followed his commands. The flames danced before her eyes, growing and shrinking along with her breathing. After a few moments of mimicking her breathing, the flame began slowing down its growing and shrinking, an Ingrid unconsciously began slowing her own breathing down. She let out a soft sigh of contentment as she felt herself relaxing slightly under Blyleth's spell.

"Wonderful, Ingrid, keep doing what you're doing; just breath and relax, it feels so good after a long, hard day of studying to let your mind feel warm and even a little hazy, as you lose your thoughts within the flame, doesnt it?"

The girl nodded, smiling sleepily as she continued to breathe deeply. Her smile grew wider as she saw the flames grow brighter and brighter until they were almost blinding, causing her eyes to go wide. Suddenly, the flames died down again, leaving her feeling dazed and relaxed, her eyes glossy and heavy from the strain of staring into the irresistible brightness.

"I'm...so sleepy..." she yawned, barely managing to keep her eyes open.

"Yes, so sleepy, so heavy and drowsy, your eyes can't stay open a second longer, you just want to sleep, don't you?"

"Yes..." she said softly, heavy lids struggling to raise after each blink.

"You just want to rest and sleep, rest that overworked mind of yours and those heavier, sleepy eyes, would you like me to help you rest, Ingrid?" he asked as he watched the proud and powerful aspiring knight struggling to even sit up straight anymore.

"Need sleep...pleeeease," she pleaded.

"Then close those heavy eyes and sleep...sleeeeep...SLEEP!" Blyleth commanded, and Ingrid's eyes snapped shut as she slumped over in a deep trance. He smiled softly, brushing her hair back behind her ear.

"Deeper and deeper Ingrid, let go of your mind, you don't want to think, thinking is so hard, that's why you were so tired, just let me do it for you. You want me to think for you; say it."

"I want you to...think for meee..." she murmured.

"You want to be a good little student and obey me."

"I will be a good little student and obey you," the beautiful blonde said slowly.

"It gives you pleasure and happiness to obey," Blyleth instructed, gently stroking her delicate cheek, which began blushing.

"It gives me, mmmm, pleasure and happiness to obey," Ingrid moaned softly.

"You will do anything for me."

"I will do anything for you, sir," she said obediently.

"It gives you pleasure to obey me and only me," he said, tracing her plump, sexy lips with his thumb. She moaned slightly.

"It gives me pleasure to obey you...only you, sir."

"Good girl, you feel pleasure right now, don't you?" he ask, sliding his hand down and gently stroking one of her perky breasts through her uniform.

"So good, I feel...so good, sir," she said, breathlessly.

"Good girl," he smiled, pulling his hand away. "Now, I'm going to count to five, and when I reach five you will wake up. You won't remember anything that happened while you were under, but all suggestions will remain in your pretty little head. You will feel very happy and grateful that you took part in this exercise, and you will return at the end of classes and training every day for the next week for more. You'll also feel very aroused after every session, but you won't act on those feelings just yet. One."

"Mmmm...aroused," Ingrid moaned softly.

"Two...Three...Four...and Five!"

Ingrid's eyes snapped open as she took a deep breath, looking around the room.

"Ah, you're awake, good," Blyleth said softly. "How do you feel?"

"I feel...good," Ingrid smiled. "Very good...wow, what was that?"

"Do you remember anything that happened?"

"No, sir," she said, a look of curiosity on her face, "I don't remember anything after the fire."

"Good girl. It's normal not to remember, that means you're receptive to the training!" Ingrid nodded, a grin on her face, happy with both the praise and the possible growth in her abilities.

"Now what, sir?"

Blyleth looked at the eager young blonde, tempted to take things further, but he didn't want to risk the hypnosis not being strong enough just yet, plus he already had her set to come for more training every night this week, he would have her another day.

Blyleth dismissed her and headed out of the classroom and out to the courtyards. The yard next to the dining hall was full of students enjoying post-meal activities and chatting away in the last bits of the setting sun. Blyleth turned away and went through a gate to the area reserved for staff and found a more secluded courtyard where he could plan his next move.

As he sat down at a solitary table he was still very hard from having Ingrid eating out of the palm of his hand just moments earlier, and was having a hard time focusing on how to use his next idea when the form of a voluptuous woman entering the grounds presented an opportunity for him to kill two very hard birds with one very sexy stone.

"Well, well, well, what have we here," Manuela said as she sauntered over to his table, heels clacking on the cobblestone.

"Just taking a break from the students for the evening," Blyleth said innocently, formulating a plan as he noticed the glaze on her brown eyes and the red in her cheeks, indicating that she had already indulged that night.

"Ah, yes, well I wish the knight that just walked out on drinks felt the same way, not five minutes after he paid the check did I walk by him in the arms of some youthful barmaid," she said with a pout.

"Well he's a fool, I can't imagine settling for a young trollop when he could have continued his evening with a woman with your maturity and wisdom packaged inside such beauty and youth," Blyleth said. He was laying it on a little thick, but Manuela giggled and crossed her lovely, exposed legs seductively.

"Now, now, professor, do be gentle with the praise, I've already been hurt once this evening by a handsome young man," she said, leaning over, exposing more of her deep cleavage.

"I can go slower if you'd like, how about we just start with a drink?" Blyleth suggested, pulling a bottle of pink liquid in a glass decanter out of his satchel. Normally he'd never dream of being so forward with someone with a history of being as clingy as Manuela, but if the potion worker the way he wanted, she wouldn't even remember the evening, unless he ordered her to.

"Lovely," she exclaimed, pulling a glass wine goblet out from goddess knows where, "that looks divine, let's have a taste!"

Blyleth poured her a couple ounces, leaving Manuela looking expectantly at him.

"It's more potent than it looks, give it a taste to make sure it agrees with you first." Manuela nodded and lifted it to give it a sniff.

"Oh my..." she said breathlessly as she inhaled the intoxicating scent, "what is this?"

"It's my own creation, it has wonderful properties that stimulate the mind and body," Blyleth said, observing her. As she took her first sip she closed her eyes and moaned, her face growing more flush and her nipples hardening under the thin fabric of her dress.

"This is sooooo, goooood," she said dreamily, eyes growing even glossier. Blyleth moved from his chair across from her and slid into the one right next to her, sliding his arm around her waist.

"Have another sip," he said sensually. Manuela giggled and she did, leaning against his body as the warm liquid went down smoothly. Her body trembled slightly and she felt her breathing growing more rapid. She looked deeply into Blyleth's eyes and felt herself grow wet.

"Blylethhhh...this is soooo good, but I probably shouldn't have anym-"

"Finish the glass," Blyleth commanded softly. Manuela stared for the briefest moment, then felt an urge to do what he said, downing the glass in one swift move.

"Oooohhh, goddess, it's so...."

"Heavenly?" Blyleth suggested. Manuela nodded.

"It makes you feel so warm and blissful and sexy, doesn't it?" Blyleth asked her, sliding a hand under the table up her thigh. Without even realizing she was doing it, Manuela moved to spread her legs, giving him access to her soaked pussy.

"Blyleth, what are we...doing?" she said dazed, a dopey smiley on her face.

"Whatever I tell you," he said as he pulled the straps off her dress, exposing her full, firm tits to the night air.

"Oh," she said, then giggled, "that sounds fiiiiiIIIINE!" she squealed as he slipped his fingers inside of her.

"So hot and wet, and no undergarments? What a naughty professor," he practically growled into her ear with lust. Manuela moaned, feeling goosebumps erupt over her body.

"Soooo, so naughty," she moaned as her body kept growing warmer and warmer and her mind grew foggier. He used his free hand and grabbed one of hers and pulled it under the table. Manuela was shocked the find that the young man's cock was out. It was long and thick, and she licked her lips as she stared at it. Blyleth put her hand around it and groaned as she began stroking.

They stayed like this for what felt like an eternity to Manuela, groping and stroking, occasionally her would lick and tease her nipples. She floated in mindless bliss for a time, then felt a little cold. All of a sudden she was standing up in nothing but her heels, her dress laying on the ground. Blyleth's pants joined them and she felt herself lifted into the air.

She wrapped her legs around his hips and he leaned her against the smooth, cool stone of the castle wall as he began thrusting inside of her. Every thrust felt like a climax to her in her potion-addled state of mind, every sensation like a kiss on her eager body. She lost count of how many times she came as he thrusted into her relentlessly, moaning. Every once in a while he would whisper something into her ear, but she wouldn't catch it and only found herself agreeing with whatever it was.

After what had to be her 10th orgasm he finally lowered her to the ground and groaned as he exploded all over her breasts.

Blyleth stood panting, looking down at the sex-drunk Manuela, satisfied with the potency of the aphrodisiac potion. He left her on the ground, still breathing heavily, a dopey smile on her face, his cum still on her chest, as he put his clothes back on.

"Time to test the commands...Manuela, attention!"

Manuela rose off the ground rapidly, standing up perfectly straight.

"Who do you obey?"

"Only you, master," she repeatedly blankly.

"What is your trigger phrase and what does it do?" he asked, pleased so far.

"It is, 'Tantalizing Teacher,' master, it makes me instantly horny and drops me into an obedient trance."

"Excellent," Blyleth said, happy that the instructions he gave her while fucking her had worked, "I was right, the potion doesn't make your receptive to suggestion while experiencing sexual pleasure...perfect, perfect."

"Now, get dressed," he commanded, and she jumped up to put her dress back on, then stood before him looking blank and empty.

"The arousal is wearing off, looks like it lasts half an hour, good to know," he mumbled, looking at the clock tower, "what are your other suggestions?"

"I will return to my room and sleep, I only remember having a drink with you outside, it was nice, but nothing happened," she repeated, perfectly reciting her orders.

"Good girl, now go to bed," he ordered, and off she went. It was late in the evening, Blyleth debated finding another pretty young thing to play with, but decided it would be best to get some rest and start over again in the morning.