Fear and Arousal

Story Info
A day of fun gone wrong and an evening to make up for it.
4k words
4.31
4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER ONE

I slam the door behind me with a large sigh. Getting home after a long day I fall onto my bed desperate for peace. I put on some music trying to empty my mind for at least a minute or two. *DING* My phone vibrates in my pocket sending a surprising jolt up my leg. I unlock it and see a message from my deputy manager.

"Fucking seriously? Am I not allowed to have two seconds to myself?" I bellow at my phone. I decide to ignore it. I am tired of dealing with everybody else's issues. I deserve some time to myself. I throw my phone on the bed, and as I do it vibrates again.

"Ok that's it, she needs to let me breathe!" I exclaim to the room grabbing my phone ready to give her a piece of my mind. But as I see the notification, I realise it isn't a message from her, but from someone, I am much more glad to hear from.

"Hey sweet cheeks, looking forward to seeing you tomorrow, I have the whole evening planned out, trust me it's going to be fun!"

Suddenly my mood changes to a much more cheerful aspect.

"Hey, I'm looking forward to seeing you too. What do you have planned for us?" I reply trying not to seem too eager, which I obviously am.

James and I haven't seen each other in over two weeks. I think about him a lot, maybe slightly too much, and he seems too always be naked when I picture him in my mind. In my defence that is how I usually see him.

I kick off my shoes, undress out of my work clothes and unhook my bra giving me that feeling that every woman knows, that just says 'Aaahhh, now I can relax and be me.'

I lie in bed with the feel of my new silk bed sheets on my back, and my phone in my hand waiting for his answer. The sound of Lewis Capaldi's Before you go playing on the TV in the corner of the room. I can tell that the neighbours are home by the smell of the building. Indian people make great neighbours, they make the place smell of roasted cumin and cardamom.

I stare blankly at the small screen in my hand wondering what I will be doing 24 hours from now. Even when I picture James and myself in a public place he is still naked! I close my eyes and visualize his muscular torso covered in small curly dark hairs; his deep sultry eyes staring into mine with that look of envy on his face, and his smooth pale buttocks usually with a red mark in the shape of my hand on top of his long athletic legs. I can feel my envy rising. I have a glimpse of thought on what is in my bedside draw. My hand seems to be naturally approaching my inner thighs. *DING* my phone vibrates falling out of my hand, snapping me back to where I am.

"You will find out tomorrow, you know I hate spoilers!" He replies.

"Oh come on, at least tell me where we are going so I know how to dress." I text back

"We're going to Plymouth, wear something casual and sexy and you will be just fine." He texts back immediately with a winky face, which is by far his favourite emoji.

"You said I look sexy in everything I wear!" I reply with the same winky face.

"And I stand by that opinion! I will pick you up at 6 pm, good night xx"

"Night see you tomorrow x" I answer before putting my phone to charge, and my fingers seem to advance themselves back to my inner thigh.

I close my eyes as my fingers circle my craved clitoris. My thoughts returning to what it is like to feel James' tongue stroking my labia; the way he kisses my legs as he lowers his head towards me, the sensation of his coarse beard scratching my thighs and of course the amazing feeling of the warmth from his breath surrounding my vagina.

I rub my fingers along my slit, feeling my juices pour out of me. I insert two wet fingers splitting the folds of my engorged lips. Imagining them to be James' instead of mine. I hear his voice inside my head, and the way he moans my name while he pleasures me "oh Sarah, oh Sarah cum for me..." I shove as deep as I can, faster every time following the beat of my heart.

I want to cum. With my fingers still inside me, I use my thumb, flicking my clitoris, practically pinching. Finally, I feel the climax flow through my entire body, with the anticipation of what lies with tomorrow's adventure.

CHAPTER TWO

As we turn a corner, James lifts his right arm pointing to the end of the street, "That's where we're going!" he says gleefully.

As I peer to where he is pointing I see it clear as day. An old rusting southern American style farm barn surrounded by people in monster suits; a werewolf with glowing red eyes guarding the front entrance, Frankenstein's monster with an impaled axe in his left shoulder taking people's tickets, and a huge green and black spider in the centre of the front window surrounded by cobwebs.

"A haunted house, really?" I say, with a smile on my face and a slight unease tone to my voice.

"I knew you would be like that! Come on it will be fun!" James answers hopefully.

"You think so? These things are always tacky and predictable."

"I wouldn't know, I have never done one. Which is why I thought we could try it out tonight, even if it ends up being 'tacky and predictable' ( he said in a mocking quote) we will still get a laugh out of it."

"I'm sure we will" I answer seeing the excitement on his face and not wanting it to dissipate.

We approach the entrance hearing the sound of curdling screams coming from what I hope is a sound speaker, the smell of artificial smoke in the air, and a crowd of people trying to get in.

"Hello, don't you look particularly fresh?" says a man in an expensive-looking vampire costume with a creepy voice, which didn't seem to be faked.

"I'm feeling as fresh as a 90's Will Smith" James answers the vampire, evidently thinking his response was funnier than it really was, but I still give him a comforting grin.

"Do you have your tickets, my brave youngsters?"

"Yeah, here you are count," James says putting his hand in his pocket

"Excuse me?" he asked rhetorically, obviously offended.

"Count, as in Count Dracula..." James says raising his eyebrows.

"Oh, of course, my apologies, enter at your own risk," he says, taking the tickets out of James' hand gesturing us towards the entry.

We enter the old hauntingly decorated barn holding each other arm in arm. A sudden flash of memory of last night's excitement comes to my mind as his fingers grabbed mine. The doors shut behind us, instantly there seems to be an uneasy weariness in the air. From the outside, we could see loads of people around us, and now we seem to be alone, very alone.

The only light in the room comes from a few lit candles on the side of the walls. I can smell an odour of iron in the air, the floor under my shoes seems squishy which is oddly disconcerting and I can hear a faint laugh coming from the other end of the room.

"Ok, come on let's move forwards," James says with a smile and if I heard correctly a sense of worry in his voice.

We walk slowly forwards, neither of us sure where to go or what to do. Somehow it seems colder in here than it did outside. Just as I open my mouth to say something a swarm of bats come flying through us, startling the both of us. I feel James' hand grabbing the side of my hip slightly pulling me towards him. Was that instinct meant to protect me or himself I'm not sure?

"Were those real?" I exclaim dubiously.

"No, they can't have been," James answered sceptically, noticeably asking himself the same question.

"Is this thing a maze or do we just go straightforward?"

"Honestly I have no idea when I booked the place I assumed it was going to be cheesy and funny, but my opinion is rapidly changing," he says anxiously.

"Ooh, getting scared are we?"

"Don't be silly woman, I just AAHH!" Suddenly an unusually tall, large chested strong man wearing a Friday the 13th Jason costume jumps at us from nowhere. A machete covered in blood in one hand and grabbing James' shirt by his chest with the other. " Are you ready to die?" he screams in our faces, like a mad man.

We both jump backwards in horror with loud screams coming from the both of us. Jason slowly disappears back into the darkness chuckling, mostly at I assume James' scream that was a lot more feminine than I'm sure he would have liked.

"What were you saying about not being scared?" I tease him.

"Oh please, at this rate we are going to have to buy you new underwear."

"Is that your way of trying to get into my pants? Because if so, you have found better ways in the past."

"And will in the future!" he says taking me by my waist, gently approaching his chest to mine. Our lips draw together, and he kisses me passionately moving his hands slowly up my back; laying one around the back of my neck. I feel the tips of his fingers going through my hair. Simultaneously his tongue embraces my own; I suddenly feel warmer, more relaxed, safer.

Forgetting where we are I place my right hand on his thigh and slowly rise to his crotch. I instantly feel that he has an erection.

"I'm hoping that I'm the one who provoked this and not Jason!" I say grabbing it tightly.

"Oh, I'm pretty sure it was you!" He says going in for another kiss.

"No no, come on we need to move forwards if we are ever going to get out of here," I say putting my finger on his lips.

I step in front of him knowing that he will be admiring my behind. I turn to look at him and yes I was right. I look him in the eyes giving him a wink. An image of his naked body on top of me appears in my mind again. I'm looking forward to going home already.

CHAPTER THREE

We take a few steps forward and see that we have the option of two doorways. One to the left with black silk blocking the view of the other side and the one to the right is a rusty old wooden door with a dark knocker in the shape of a decomposing hand.

"Which do we take?" James asks me, evidently not wanting to make the decision himself.

"I think we are supposed to take one each unless you're too scared."

"Keep that up and you're going to end up with a smacked bottom!" he says with a cheeky grin as he walks to the wooden door.

"See you in a minute."

"Hopefully"

I push aside the black silk and walk through the doorway. The room is very bright. My eyes take time to adjust to the light. As my vision clears I see myself in front of me, and to my left, and to my right. There are about 30 reflections of myself staring at me. I am in a house of mirrors.

I turn to look behind myself. What was a doorway of silk is now also a mirror. I can't hear a thing, literally anything besides the sound of my own heart beating. I can't see anything besides the look of fear and confusion on my face staring at me from every angle. I feel anxious, claustrophobic, and I can swear someone is watching me.

I attempt to walk forward and I immediately hit my face against a mirror. I feel the pain rushing through my nose and the impatience rising inside me. Seeing the moving portrait of my frightened and now bloody face staring back at me everywhere I look is certainly not helping.

I am stuck, and I can't see a way out. My whole body is now shaking, "James, James can you hear me?" I call out in fear.

All of a sudden a mirror shatters into pieces making me scream in confusion. My hands cover my eyes as I turn on the spot in panic. I can feel the anxiety rising in me as I can my heart beating against my chest.

This is nothing like a haunted house I have been in before.

"I want out! If anyone can hear me please let me out of here!" I shout in no particular direction.

No answer...

I hate this, why the hell did James bring me here and now he has left me! I'm gonna kill him when I see him. If I see him that is.

"This is ridiculous I need to get out of here," I tell myself as my breath fastens and my chest seems heavier. I put my hands on the mirrors in front of me searching for a doorknob, a latch, or some way of getting me out of this horrible place.

An idea swiftly comes to my mind, the broken mirror! I look to my right and see what is now a gaping hole in the middle of a forest of glass. I walk slowly towards it making sure I don't ram my head into any more mirrors. I approach the gap which is only half my height. I can't see the other side. It is nothing but darkness. I can now hear something, something like music; like the sound of a toy of some sort. I bend down and pass through what seems like the entry to a dark cave.

CHAPTER FOUR

I pace crouched down towards what I hope is going to be an exit. There is a bitterly cold breeze which tells me I am close to being outside. I can still hear that strange music. I know I have heard it somewhere before. I can smell that odour of iron in the air again. I just want to be home. I come up to what seems to be a child's bedroom. I stand up wondering how can I not be outside by now?

There isn't much light around me, but I can see blue and yellow wallpaper on the walls, a rusty white crib, an open chest surrounded with old used up toys, a green door and the source of the music.

A jack-in-the-box is on the floor perfectly centred on the carpet in front of me, playing that infamous tune. I bend down to take a closer look; my curiosity overwhelming my fear. As I do so the music stops and the little puppet jumps out startling me. I fall down on to my behind hurting myself. I lift myself up feeling stupid and ashamed when suddenly I see something else.

Standing in front of me is a man holding a dagger dressed like a killer clown. The frizzy red hair, rubber nose of the same colour, oversized boots, and blood dripping from his weapon.

I am yet to move. I am frozen like a deer in headlights. "Look, I don't want any more of this. I just want to leave." I cry desperately.

He stares into my eyes opening his mouth slowly, and out comes a deep chilling laugh making my blood curdle. He looks at his knife and back at me. Without warning, he leaps towards me. My instincts kicking in, I scream with the power of a banshee and jump out of the way towards the green door I had noticed on the way in. I slam all of my weight into it and pass through.

I am outside. The moon shines bright between dark clouds. I am lying on a bed of cold damp grass. I can hear the music from the funfair close by with laughter of children. I take in a deep breath and suddenly remember what I was running for. I look behind me expecting the clown to still be chasing me, but nothing was there. I can see the doorway that I passed through. The door is closed and seems to be intact.

I don't understand. Did the door shut by itself or did someone shut it behind me? My curiosity takes the better of me and I open the door slowly and peek my head through. The room is empty besides a few haystacks and a bucket of water in the corner of the room, no wallpaper, no crib and most of all no killer clown...

"Where the hell have you been?" James' voice shouts coming from behind me.

CHAPTER FIVE

I stay crouched in the wet overgrown grass staring at him in confusion. Paralysed by the questions spiralling in my mind.

"Sarah, what happened to you? Why are you here? I have been looking everywhere for you!" he asks concerned and confused.

I feel like I have suffered a recent blow to the head. I try and think of what happened to me in the last 10 minutes, but it all seems strangely fuzzy and out of place.

"I... I don't know. I was scared so I ran. From what I can't remember, and somehow I ended up here." This being the best answer I can give him right now.

"Sarah, I have been looking for you for over an hour! What were you running from? Did somebody hurt you?" James asks putting his warm hands on my cheeks making me realise how cold I am.

"Look, I don't know exactly- wait did you say AN HOUR?" I answer befuddled by what he had just said.

"Yeah at least! I have been walking around the whole fair looking for you!"

"OK, now I really want to go home. Can you please take me home?"

"Of course, come on the car is not far," he says giving me is hand to pull me up.

The car ride home was uncomfortable and awkward. James kept asking me questions to which I didn't know the answers. I am not hurt in any physical way except for a slight pain I have in my nose, and yet I feel odd, invaded and lonely.

We park in front of my apartment.

"Come on let's get to bed, I'm sure you will feel a lot better in the morning," he says trying to console me.

We enter my flat. I have never been so happy to be home. I immediately undress and crawl into bed covering myself with the soft blankets. Seeing the framed pictures of my family and friends on my wall, and having James here with me makes my sense of loneliness easier to bear.

"Come sit with me." I lift the covers inviting him in.

"Happy to." He climbs in beside me wearing nothing but boxer shorts.

He sits next to me taking my hand grasping my fingers in between his. I shift myself closer to him appreciating his warmth. He kisses me on my cheek. I put my chest up against his; my breasts pressing against his pectoral muscles. He wraps his arms around me holding me tight. I can feel his penis hardening against my thigh. His embrace, his scent, his presence make me feel so much better. Like how I believe I deserve to feel.

As we lie there together my fingers wondering through his thick curly hair I hear him release a low groan.

I know he wants me, I can tell. I still feel anxious from today's events that I cannot explain. The back of my mind is trying to focus on answers; trying to figure out why I was alone outside and had been gone for so long without realisation. But I want to forget about it all, and I know the best way to do so.

I move my hand down to his cheek and move my lips closer to his.

"Do you want to go to sleep?" he asks in his gentle voice.

"No, definitely not," I take off my bra while keeping eye contact making him understand my attention.

I climb on to his body, and grab my breasts, " Suck on them," I say with a surprisingly forceful tone. He does not argue. His lips surround my rigid nipple and sucks like a hungry infant.

I rub myself against his crotch feeling his cock pulsing between my lips. The feel of his frenulum against my clitoris moving easier now that I am wet. "Look at me," I say looking down to him. I want him to see the pleasure he gives me, the way he makes me feel. His stare hits my eyes. With his lips around my nipple and his fingers pinching the other. I moan through the slight pain. He let's go and tries to kiss me. I grab his throat slightly squeezing his Adam's apple, and push him down onto the bed. I kiss him, my tongue swirling inside his mouth with my hand intact on his throat and my other holding his body down. I want to feel in control. I refuse to be played with.

"I want you inside me, now!" I exclaim, lifting my hips waiting for him to do as he is told.

"Your wish is my command," he answers with a quirky grin that could not have been more badly timed.

"Just do as I say!" I grab his penis and position it perfectly under my yearning vagina.

I did not need to tell him I was in charge. A simple look in the eye had said it all, and his misjudged humour quickly faded.

Chapter six

Our clothes abandoned on the floor, the smell of sex already in the air, and my boyfriend under my authority. I press the weight of my body down, taking the full length of his cock inside me. My anxiety fading with every stroke of his pulsing manhood against every nerve of my insides.

"Give me your tongue!" I lower myself turning my head towards his mouth, indicating I want his tongue around my ear. He grabs my earlobe with his moist lips, sucking, licking, giving me chills on the entire right side of my body. I move my hips faster and faster, wanting his cock inside me more than it already is. I pin him to the bed with my hands around his wrist. I smile hearing him shudder in pain as my nails dig into his skin. My body is so sensitive and alive.

12