Fear Monger Ch. 01

Story Info
Fear is real, you just have to experience it once.
4.6k words
4.49
19k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I saw you in the mall, I was immediately obsessed. I could feel my big brown cock getting extremely hard, the temptations of doing the most terrible things to your white body started growing quicker than they have ever before. I started following you right away, keeping my distance but making sure not to lose sight of you. You looked so unaware, completely in your own world, not the slightest bit of fear of the worst things that could happen to you. But don't worry, today I will make sure to set that fear in for the rest of your life.

Finally, after walking around for what seemed like hours you started walking towards the exit. The excitement in my body was uncontrollable, almost uncomfortable. I got closer with every step you took. I was right behind as you opened the door to leave the mall, right behind you as you walked towards parking and that's when I saw your parents in the car waiting for you. I stopped. Change of plans, I have a much better idea. Tonight is going to be so much fun, you will remember it for the rest of your life.

The second you got in the car, I ran to mine and started following you. Making all the same turns but not tailing too close. When your car finally came to a stop, I saw where you live. Immediately I started casing the house. Luckily, I had the binoculars from my previous hunts. You walked in the house with your hands full of shopping bags, no fear, it's quite remarkable actually. Don't worry, I'll change that for good tonight. I saw you through your window. Your room being on the second floor made things a little complicated but nothing to worry about. You opened the windows, while wearing that low cut top you look insatiable in, your juicy tits almost falling out. I pulled out my cock and started jerking it. Getting it ready for the best night of our life. I started the car, time to get some supplies.

By the time I got back, it was almost 10PM. The lights in your house were still on so I had to wait. The second the clock hit 11:16 PM, all the lights went off simultaneously. I had so much excitement inside me, I couldn't even feel my hands anymore. I waited another 15 minutes, just to be sure. It's crazy how you just left your window open. It's honestly insane how someone can have such a lack of fear. Don't worry, I promise you I'll change that forever.

I stepped out of the car and closed the door slowly, not making too much noise. I started walking towards your window, my cock so hard at this point that it started to hurt. I slowly put the duffel bag down as I grabbed onto the lattice fence, hoping it's good enough quality to be climbed up on. I was a little worried that it might break but it seemed solid enough, so I picked up the bag and started climbing. The second I reached the roof near your window, my hands started shaking from excitement. I immediately started thinking about what kind of dumb bitch leaves her window open when there is a climbable fence right under it- the kind that wants to be raped. The thought made me want to do even worse things to you.

I finally decided to put my head up a little and look into your room. A little gaze at the prey before the hunt. The second I got up and looked, my eyes were stuck wide open with shock. Seeing you laying on your bed touching your cunt and humping your pillow caught me off guard and all I could do was stare. I decided to pull up a little more and saw that you were looking at something on your laptop and that's when I knew you wanted it. Scrolling through nsfw twitter, you were looking at posts about getting raped and used. My excitement shot through the roof. You really did want it. I was going to make your wishes come true.

I put down the bag, making sure it made no sound. Not that it would, I put bed sheets inside it, so the tools don't hit each other. I pulled out my cock and started jerking off to your sexy ass moving back and forth on the pillow. Then you did something that made me almost want to jump in and rape you right away. You licked two fingers and shoved them in your ass, fingering it roughly, stretching the tight little hole open. I pulled out my phone and started recording, zooming on your ass and the laptop, making sure it was clear to whoever was going to watch this video that you're a filthy whore. At this point I couldn't control myself, but I had to, I knew if I waited a little more, this night could become truly special. Suddenly I realised if someone walked or drove past your house, they might be able to see me. I started getting a little nervous.

On cue, your alarm went off and you groaned. Immediately slamming the laptop shut and saying to yourself,

"I wish I didn't have to wake up so fuckin early, for fucks sake."

It's almost as if the universe wanted this to happen. I ducked down when I saw you move, still peaking a little. You got up and went to the washroom, which gave me some time to compose myself. Composure was out of the window the second I saw you walk out of the washroom completely naked. I ducked down and decided to wait until you got in bed. In a couple minutes you were in bed putting on some white noise to help you sleep, which was perfect. I was just about to get ready to hop in when your door opened, and your mother stuck her head in to tell you goodnight. She had no idea how good this night was really going to get.

I waited a couple more minutes to be on the safe side and then I picked up the bag and climbed in. My hands shaking with excitement, I stepped closer and closer to you, my cock so hard that I could honestly fuck for hours. I got chills when I was standing right above you, staring at you. You suddenly decided to move and turn towards me. Right away, I put the chloroform-covered hand towel on your face. Your eyes opened as wide as they could in shock, finally I saw the fear I promised you about. You tried to hit me and get away but within seconds you were out cold drooling on to your bed. Temptation gave in and right away I pulled out my cock and started rubbing it on your lips, getting it wet in your spit. I reached down to touch your cunt and just as I expected, you were absolutely dripping wet. I put two fingers inside and swirled them around. They were covered in your juices when I pulled them out, so I licked my fingers completely clean. You tasted heavenly, we were going to have such a fun time.

I stopped myself and decided it was time to get to work. I pulled out the gas canister and walked to your parents' room, slowly sliding the pipe under their door, and releasing the gas -- within 5 minutes they would be completely knocked out. After 5 minutes I turned it off and waited a couple more minutes just to be safe. Then I knocked and waited. I knocked again, no response whatsoever. I finally opened the door and just as I thought, they were out cold. I dragged them to the living room one by one and tied them up to the chairs. Victims are usually out for 1-2 hours, so I had more than enough time to get everything ready.

Around the one-hour mark, I heard rattling in your room, so I walked in and saw you struggling and trying to get out of the zip ties and duct tape. The collar with the bell I put around your neck is very useful in situations like these to let me know when my prey is awake. I took off the blindfold and saw your eyes. Those pretty, beautiful eyes. My cock was hard again. I came close to your ear and whispered,

"We are almost ready for you, you're going to be the star of the show."

Then I put the blindfold back on and walked out as I heard your muffled screams. I came back 15 minutes later.

Time for the show to begin, I picked you up and told you,

"If you don't do everything exactly how I tell you, your parents are going to get hurt badly, so don't test me."

When we got downstairs, I set you down. Your cunt was even wetter than before which made me smile, which in turn made you so embarrassed that you turned redder than you already were. Finally, I decided to shove the lube covered vibrating dildo kept right beside you in your cunt which made you scream. My favourite part. You will cum so many times before I even get started. Then the second I moved out of the way, you saw your parents tied up in front of you with something around their necks. I walked over and said,

"See I wasn't joking, one wrong move on your part and they will get electrocuted with 80,000 volts. Trust me, that's more than enough. This isn't my first rodeo."

Suddenly I heard your parents waking up, I got excited, we finally had an audience. I opened your laptop and pulled up your nsfw account on twitter. The second they realised what was happening I heard the same old muffled screams. I told them exactly what I told you about the electric collar and gave them a little shock to set the fear in. Quickly the screaming stopped like it always does.

I put the laptop in front of them and showed them what their whore daughter loves. I showed them everything you have liked and posted. All your nudes, all your messages, and then I showed them the video of you humping your pillow. Your parents looked at you in shock, almost disgust. The humiliation was too much for you to handle and you leaked all over the floor, you put up a good fight to be honest. I expected you to leak at least 2 minutes ago.

Then I told you all to look at the cameras facing you. You saw all three cameras, one pointing at your parents and two pointing at you. That got your dad a little riled up, so I set in another shock to get him to calm down. I walked over to you and asked you if you wanted to say anything to your parents. You slowly nodded your head, so I removed the gag. Much to my disappointment, you screamed for help right away. I put the gag back in your mouth again and slapped you as hard as I could and gave your parents another shock. That seemed to give you a better idea of who's in control. I grabbed you the back of your head and asked you angrily,

"Listen to me you dumb whore, do you want to say anything to your parents before we get started?"

You nodded again so I removed the gag one more time and you said while shaking and crying,

"I am so sorry, please close your eyes."

I didn't like that at all, I put the gag back on and told them,

"If you close your eyes, I will electrocute you harder than you can imagine, better keep your eyes open. You need to see what a dirty filthy whore your daughter is."

On cue, you squirted all over the floor again. It's almost as if my words were doing more work than the dildo, interesting. Your body was literally trembling, it was so much fun watching you shake and shiver like that.

I walked over to you, grabbed you by the face and said,

"It's time, open your mouth."

You resisted at first but then remembered what that would mean for your parents, so you opened your mouth begrudgingly. I put two fingers in your mouth and told you to lick them, knowing you have no options you started licking them right away. After a couple seconds, I pulled out my fingers, picked you up, sat down on the chair myself and bent you over my lap. Looking straight into your parents' eyes, I shoved my fingers inside your tight little asshole. You gasped and a shiver went through your body. Your dad immediately looked down to which I screamed

"NO, you better fuckin watch me use your daughter's tight little asshole."

That made him look straight back up. Both your parents watched as I abused your asshole in front of them. I must say it was very fun playing with it, stretching it open, spitting on it and rubbing it in until I decided it's time for me to have a taste. I grabbed you by the waist and pulled up your ass and shoved my tongue in, as deep as it could go and started eating your ass so viciously that you couldn't control yourself but moan and groan like the pathetic whore you are. I stretched your asshole open one more time and spat right down and licked it back up. Then you felt my fingers go down to your cunt, you immediately screamed,

"Please no, please stop. Not in front of my parents."

Ignoring you, I started rubbing your clit with my thumb, sending shivers up your spine. I looked over at your mother and told her,

"Look at the worthless pathetic whore you gave birth to. This is what she was made for."

The vibrating dildo still all the way inside you at full speed did its work, and you leaked like crazy. You seem to put up quite a good fight until I humiliate you in front of your parents. This is very interesting. I grabbed you by the back of your head and told you to clean up the mess you had made so far. At first you resisted so I pulled your hair hard and said,

"Don't you dare resist, you stupid cunt"

You followed my orders right away. It was amazing watching you lap up your juices off of the floor like the filthy little bitch you are. I grabbed the couch behind us which was facing the other way and turned it around, removing the chair so we could get really comfortable. This way your parents would have a much better view.

I grabbed you by the back of your head, dragged you to the couch and told you to take out your tongue. You looked up at me and did so right away, I took out my cock which made your parents look away for a slight second until they felt the shock go through their body. I reminded them that I have the switch on my wrist and at any point if they look away now, I will continue to raise the voltage. I told you to get to work and you obliged. After a few minutes of sucking, I decided it's time to properly use that beautiful mouth of yours.

So, I grabbed you by the back of your head and started raping your throat while your mother screamed. Her muffled screamed and the sound of you gagging, slapping my lap, begging to let you pull your head up drove me crazy. I thought to myself, time to really enjoy the moment, and started raping your throat even harder, going deeper and deeper. Suddenly your slaps started getting less and less frequent and hard. Eventually you just complied knowing there was no changing this.

I ripped my cock out of your throat and gave you a second to cough and breathe. You looked straight at the cameras while gasping for air. I grabbed you by your neck and slapped you harder than you have ever been slapped before. You looked at me and I said,

"Eyes on me, you dumb cunt. Don't worry about the camera, a lot of people are going to enjoy watching this."

On cue you leaked all over the couch, which made me laugh. I looked over to your parents and said,

"Look at your filthy whore daughter- the second I say something humiliating her cunt starts leaking. I bet you had no idea your daughter loves being a fuck toy."

You finally stopped shaking and said,

"Please stop, I'll do anything. Just take me away from here. I don't want my parents to watch."

Of course, you did, that's why you were so wet. The humiliation is what made you wet. Regardless, it didn't matter. The videos sell for more if I record the reaction of your parents. I picked you up and threw you on the couch, grabbed you the by the neck, pulled out the vibrating dildo and asked,

"Have you ever been fucked before?"

You pathetically replied,

"Yes."

On cue I shoved my cock inside you and watched as your eyes opened as wide as they could. You screamed but my hand around your throat definitely affected the loudness of it. I started with big and slow thrusts, really enjoying your cunt. Savouring every second of it. It honestly felt like I was in heaven. Then after a couple of strokes I decided it's time to get to work, and I started pounding your cunt. Your mouth shot open, and you let out your muffled screams. You grabbed my hand around your throat with both your hands and your eyes started rolling at the back of your head. Your cunt, even though very tight, started accommodating to my size eventually. I was worried a girthy cock like mine would have a hard time pounding you, but you were so wet that I was really getting to pound your cunt mercilessly.

I looked over and saw your parents looking away. Time for a higher-level shock. Their eyes finally met mine and I grinned, back to work. I continue to pound you for another couple of minutes, until I decided I wanted to rape your cunt in doggy. I picked you up and your eyes finally came back to normal.

You almost seemed disappointed that I stopped. The couch was dripping wet at this point. I picked you up, turned you over, put you in doggy, grabbed your throat from the back and shoved my cock back in. Your cunt showed a little resistance, probably because it's starting to swell up from the pounding. Doesn't really matter. I started raping your cunt again. I saw your hand move towards your cunt for a second and I was convinced a couple more minutes and you would be rubbing your clit while I'm raping you.

When I felt like you were enjoying it like crazy, I stayed in rhythm. Just as I thought, your hand went to your cunt, and you started rubbing your clit. Your mother screamed which made you stop. I didn't like that at all, so I decided to punish her and tapped my watch, she got a nice little shock which shut her right up.

Angry that she took you out of the trance, I let go of your neck and grabbed you by the wrists, bringing your arms back and using your own body for momentum to fuck your cunt harder. That must have driven you crazy because I swear, I heard you say

"Rape me harder."

Then I slowed down for a second. I finally let you go, and your body fell on the couch like you had no consciousness. Normal effects of the mind numbing pounding I just gave you. I flipped you over and put you on your back. I walked over to the duffle bag and pulled out a couple of dildos and lube. I decided to go with the second biggest dildo and walked back to you, covered it in lube and shoved it in your cunt. You didn't move, just moaned really loud.

I walked back over to the duffle bag and pulled out a butt plug - need to get your ass ready for pounding as well. I walked back over and covered it in lube. I looked over to you and saw you rubbing your cunt, your parents still watching in disgust. I am surprised they weren't looking away. Not too surprised I guess, those shocks do truly hurt.

I pulled your legs back and you didn't put up any fight, of course. That is till you felt the butt plug up against your tight little asshole. That brought you right out of the trance. You tried to move away but I wasn't going to let you go anywhere. I pulled you closer and shoved it all the way in. you screamed so loud that I got worried for a second then I remember, I closed all the windows. Unlike you, I don't take risks.

Eventually I shoved it all the way in you, and it looked beautiful. I positioned you in a way that the camera would see exactly how good you looked. I got on top of you again and slapped the fuck out of you. I know that hurt your dad more than it hurt you. I looked you in the eyes and told you,

"I'm going to rape your cunt with the dildo now."

On cue I started raping your cunt as hard as I could. Your eyes started rolling back again and you grabbed on to my hand that was grabbing your neck again. I leaned down and whispered,

"Don't resist, you want to make sure your parents know how much you're loving this humiliation and pain."

On cue I pulled out the dildo and you squirted so hard that your juices went across the room. Both your holes were finally stimulated, so it didn't really surprise me to be honest. I continued this for another 10 minutes and you kept leaking repeatedly. Finally, when I realised you had run out, I stopped. I got up and looked at the mess you were. You were almost unconscious. It was an amazing sight.

Unfortunately, almost isn't good enough for what's coming. You were going to wish you were actually unconscious. I grabbed you by the back of your head and stated raping your throat again. You put up some fight but eventually you gave in. After my cock was covered in your spit, I grabbed some lube, pulled out the butt plug and covered your tight little asshole in some lube. I fingered your ass for a bit and then covered my cock in the remaining lube.

12