Fear of Thunder

Story Info
She was given an unusual cure for her fears.
3.3k words
4.24
21.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers

It was just another babysitting job. The family was new to me and this was probably the only time I'd sit for them. I'd turned eighteen and was looking for a more lucrative means of employment, but still earning some pocket money while looking.

This particular job was going to be paying well as I had to stay over-night. Rob and Jane didn't know when they'd be home but it would be very late. So I watched them drive off and chased after the kids. With a sense of style and a vivid imagination Rob and Jane had named the children Rob Jr and Jane Jr. I actually forget the family's surname because it was just something too bland to remember. A more average family you'd have been hard pressed to find.

Once the evening was well under way I got the kids off to bed and asleep, two things that didn't always go together where small children are concerned. After that I stuffed around on my phone, on my pad, on the internet, watched TV, and hoped Rob and Jane would come home soon. I didn't really like sleeping over if I didn't have to.

Around midnight I gave up and retired to the spare room and went to bed. By that time I was tired enough and bored enough to just flake right out as soon as I hit the pillow.

Eventually something woke me. It wasn't the dawn as it was still pitch black. Checking my phone I saw it was about four am, an ungodly time to be awake. Perhaps Rob and Jane had come home and disturbed me. Whatever, it was quiet now and I was going back to sleep.

I'd barely laid down when it was a case of HOLY HELL and I was standing in the middle of the room looking around me in a bit of a panic. The thunderous roaring sound that had startled me was dying away, now being revealed as a clap of thunder. I really hate thunder and that clap seemed to have been right outside the window.

Seeing it was quiet again I turned on the light and did a quick check on the kids to see if the thunder had woken them. It had not. They were both out cold and it was going to take more than a clap of doom to wake them. Happy siesta, kids, I grumped to myself, turning to wander back to my bed.

"All quiet," said a voice as I left the kids' room and I gave a shriek and almost peed myself. Apparently Rob and Jane had arrived home at some stage and Jane was doing the same as me, checking to make sure the kids were ok.

"All quiet," I agreed as soon as my heart slowed down its mad thumping. "I'll be off back to bed now."

"Goodnight," said Jane.

It turned out that the thunder had it in for me. No sooner had Jane spoken than all hell let lose again, the thunder shaking the house and leaving me petrified and holding tight to Jane's arm.

"Are you scared of thunder, Cindy?" asked Jane in a sweet understanding voice.

"Thunder? No," I said. "The sound of a thousand demons trying to break open the seals of the gates to perdition is something else again."

The bitch had the gall to laugh.

"It is a little loud, isn't it," she said and then she sighed. "I wouldn't feel right leaving you to cower alone in your room on a night like this. We have a king-size bed. You might as well come and sleep next to me. That way you'll have company and won't be so worried."

Well, it was kind of her to offer but I was an adult and I had to learn to face my fears. I told her so.

"That's very nice of you, Jane, but I'm sure I'll be fine. I need to face my fears, after all."

Another much milder clap sounded off and I found myself changing my mind.

"Tomorrow," I said quickly. "I'll face my fears tomorrow."

Jane laughed and coaxed me along to the main bedroom. She was right about the bed. It was huge. Rob was lying on one side of it and there was room for Jane, me, the kids, the family dog if they owned one, and an expanded family if they decided to have another half dozen (Kids, that is, not dogs). That bed was huge.

Jane hopped in next to Rob who, I was happy to note, was wearing pyjamas, and I eased in next to Jane, having more room than I'd had in the single bed I'd been using.

I lay there, already drifting off to sleep when another rumble disturbed me. I let out an involuntary gasp and then slowly relaxed again. It seemed the storm was moving on and the thunder would drift off into the distance. The thought relaxed me even more.

The storm was a damned liar. It wasn't moving on. It was hovering right above the house and gathering its strength. I was totally relaxed, sleep stealing over me, when the loudest clap of thunder yet echoed through the house. I sat up with a scream. I just couldn't help it. Naturally enough I woke Jane. At least that's what she said. Personally, I blamed the thunder.

"Goodness me," she said in a genteel tone. "I don't think any of us will catch any sleep unless we calm you down properly. Fortunately I know just how to accomplish that."

"Wakey, wakey, Rob. You have a job to do." She poked Rob in the side as she spoke.

"Ay, what? What's the problem?" he asked, stirring awake.

"Big thunderstorm and young Cindy is scared of thunder," Jane said.

"Not scared," I thought, a little miffed. "Just healthily nervous, and not that young." I was eighteen, remember.

"Oh. Ah, what do you expect me to do?"

"She just needs someone to distract her and make her concentrate on something other than the thunder. She's in our bed. Just grab her and fuck her, making it last for a while. By the time you finish the storm will have blown past or she'll be so exhausted that she'll sleep anyway."

I was thinking 'what did she just say' and a light above the bed turned on. Rob sat up in bed and looked towards me, then rolled over Jane and landed on the bed next to me. Before I could say anything he pulled my nightie up, tangling my arms and covering my face. That's all it covered as everything from my neck down was now on display.

I started to protest rather noisily, not helped by the nightie covering me face. I was also trying to get the nightie away from my face, trying to push it back down to cover me but was finding it hard going, what with my arms still tangled. For a moment I thought Rob was still pulling it up and trying to take it right off but quickly realised that that wasn't so. He couldn't be pulling my nightie higher when he was pulling my panties lower.

My panties came right off at about the same time as my nightie. Jane had been very thoughtfully helping me take my nightie off while Rob concentrated on my panties. I was now lying there completely naked.

"What do you think you're doing?" I protested. "Leave me alone."

Rob's hands were all over me, rubbing my breasts and latching onto my pussy. I tried to push his hands away but Jane caught my wrists, holding my hands away instead.

"Just relax, dear," Jane said. "You'll find that you feel a lot better after Rob had had a chance to work on you."

Relax? She had to be kidding. His erection had popped free of his pyjamas. I've been told cocks come in three sizes, small, medium, and large. Rob was adding a new category -- frightening.

"Relax?" I yelled. "Have you seen the size of that thing? How the hell can I relax with something like that wanting to attack me?"

"Don't be silly, dear," Jane gently reproved. "It just seems a little large because you didn't expect to see it just yet. It's really only medium."

The hell it was medium. A second though occurred to me. What did she mean I didn't expect to see it just yet? I hadn't expected to see it at all.

I was arguing with Jane about the whole thing, insisting that I didn't want Rob to fuck me. She was gently sympathizing and assuring me that I probably really did and if I didn't at the moment, I would once he started.

"But I don't want him to start," I pointed out rather bitterly.

I suppose it was at about this stage that I realised what an idiot I was being. Instead of arguing and trying to persuade Jane I didn't want to I should have been talking to Rob. After all, he was the one who was going to dip his wick, so to speak. On top of that, all the time I'd been arguing with Jane he'd been running his hands over my squirming body, touching me up and getting me aroused, like it or not.

"Rob," I said in a half yell, "will you please get your hands off me!"

It may have been politely phrased as a question but the tone of my voice showed that it was a demand.

"What, already?" he asked, sounding surprised.

"Yes. Now!" I insisted.

"If you say so it's just normally I play for a bit longer."

With that he simply pushed my legs further apart and he was lining his cock up for invasion time.

"Hey, stop," I squawked, rather shocked at this sudden turn of events.

"He's just doing what you told him, dear," said Jane. "He's stopping the petting and getting down to business."

I tried to explain that what I'd meant was that he should stop touching me entirely but what I wanted to say sort of got lost as I made a series of inarticulate but protesting noises as his cock came surging up into me, forcing my passage to accommodate him, and no matter what Jane said that thing was not a medium.

By the time I regained the ability to speak in a coherent fashion Rob was lying on top of me, pressing me firmly into the mattress, his cock fully inside me. For a moment I just lay there, wondering why I hadn't been split in half, finding it hard to believe that that thing could actually fit inside me. Seeing I could talk once more I did so.

"You can't do this to me," I stated firmly. "I'm a virgin."

"Wrong tense," Rob told me.

"What?" I asked, confused by his response.

"I'm a virgin is present tense," he said. "You should have said I was a virgin, using past tense."

"What?" I said again, feeling stunned. Up until then I hadn't really put two and two together but he was right. If his cock was in me then obviously I wasn't a virgin any longer.

"I thought it was supposed to hurt when you lost your virginity," I protested.

"And you're complaining? Did you want it to hurt?"

"I didn't want it at all," I said in a very loud voice.

"You should have told me that sooner," said Rob, giving me the feeling that I'd just been reprimanded. "Anyway, too late now. Let's get on with it."

I just knew that meant he was going to start fucking me in earnest. I hastily made a belated appeal to Jane.

"Ja-ane," I said in a pleading voice.

"It's alright, dear," she said. "I'm watching. You go ahead and have your fun. You'll find that it'll be worth it if it cures you of that fear of thunder."

She had a point, but not much of one. I hadn't thought about thunder once from the moment Rob started groping me. Really, who would think of something like thunder when a man is running his hands all over you?

With no reprieve coming from Jane all I could do was lie there while Rob started bouncing on me, his cock sliding in and out. At least, that was what I thought I'd be doing. Instead of just lying there I found myself starting to move with Rob, pushing to meet him each time he thrust into me. I didn't start moving right from the word go, mind you. The movement of his cock sliding back and forth inside me started raising the most peculiar feelings deep inside me. I found myself getting hot and restless. It was my attempts to alleviate that restlessness that caused me to tentatively move with him. For his part, he seemed to accept the way I moved and adjusted his rhythm so he was moving in time to what I was doing.

That didn't last long. As we continued on our merry way he became more domineering, pressing in harder, taking control, so it wasn't long before he was dictating the pace and banging in hard, with me struggling to keep up with him.

It didn't take long before all I was really aware of was his hands on my breasts and his cock sliding in and out, in and out, incessantly moving and building on my arousal, whether I would or no.

It seemed to me that he was just going to keep on going and I was already flying high. I managed to flick a quick look at Jane and she was watching Rob do me with an excited look on her face. She was actually getting off on watching her husband fuck someone else. She had probably planned for this to happen when she suggested that they shelter me from the storm.

Rob finally hit his straps and gave me everything at once. It was all too much for me and I climaxed with a small shriek, feeling him pumping into me as I did so. I lay there, exhausted, and Rob rolled off me. I was totally done and fell asleep without a single thought about what had happened.

When I woke it was morning. I just lay still for a moment, trying to come to terms with where I was. Then I remembered and I lay still for a moment, trying to come to terms with what had happened. That was slightly harder. I looked to the side and Rob was still lying next to me, but Jane wasn't on the bed any longer.

"She's gone to attend to the kids," Rob said. "As soon as you've attended to me we'll be able to get up."

"Excuse me?" I said, not understanding.

"It's commonly known as a morning glory," he said, gesturing towards his groin.

My eyes automatically followed the gesture and then I was blushing and looking away. His penis was again hanging out of his pyjamas. Hanging out nothing. Who was I kidding? It was rearing up and it looked just as big and fat as it had the previous night.

"You are not sticking that in me again," I said hastily, moving to vacate the bed.

He was faster than me, reaching over and grabbing me, rolling me over while lifting me and laying me on top of him. I could feel his erection wedged between my legs.

"It's your turn now," he told me. "Just ease down and you'll find you'll slide onto me with no problems. It'll be good practice for you."

"I'll pass on the practice, thank you," I assured him. "Jane's your wife. Have her do it."

"Normally I would but she suggested that I let you do it this morning. Said it would be good for you. If you like I can roll you onto your back and take you, or maybe onto your hands and knees? I just thought that for the moment you might be happier in control."

And maybe I wouldn't. I was still fishing for the right word to say when it registered that his hands were on my hips and he was pushing me down. His erection was now pressing against my slit, and I suspected not too far from target zero.

"Just press back against me and then sit up," Rob said. "You'll find that you just slide right into position and then you can control what happens."

Sure, I could control what happens, as long as what happens isn't me jumping off the bed and running away from this sex fiend. It was going to happen, I just knew it. I gave an inward sigh and succumbed to the inevitable.

I pushed myself down against him and sure enough he was properly positioned to start sliding into place. As soon as I felt him start to enter I tried to sit up. It was just as he said. As I moved into a sitting position I also pushed myself firmly down onto his cock, and then I was sitting there, straddling him, and his erection was well and truly inside me.

You have to remember that the day before I'd been a virgin. Now I was sitting, straddling a man, with his cock all the way up inside me, so excuse me if I didn't know what the fuck I was supposed to do next. I just sat there, feeling all that cock inside me and stared at him with a blank look.

He, of course, was just lying there, apparently enjoying the fact that I was on top of him. At least, that's what the smirk on his face said. After me sitting still for almost a minute he laughed.

"Okay. You win," he told me. "Start moving now."

I just gave him more blank looks and he laughed again.

"I get it. Alright, this is what you need to do."

He finally gave me some suggestions as to how I should act so that we actually got going. I was rocking back and forth, finding that my movements were making his cock slide back and forth inside me, which felt very pleasant. After a while I started experimented, curious as to what the various effects would feel like.

After a while I found myself bouncing quite happily, sliding up and down his cock and having a great time. I was finding it hard to understand why I had been so reluctant to do this. I also found that Rob was pushing up hard to meet me as I bounced, the look on his face starting to seem a bit stressed, although I had no idea why.

I was thoroughly enjoying myself when all of a sudden Rob made a noise that strongly resembled a snarl and rolled to the side, taking me with him and under him. Then with him on top of me he started pounding into me in an almost ferocious manner, apparently determined to plough my fertile field with the utmost haste.

My arousal went from exciting and sustainable to a runaway reaction, carrying me away with great haste. It wasn't long before I was climaxing, with Rob groaning and cutting loose himself, sowing his seed with great abandon. Thank god I was on the pill.

Rob rolled off me and just seemed to flop on the bed, apparently exhausted. Me, I felt wonderful. It didn't seem as if he'd want to do that again so I bounced out of bed.

I tossed my nightie on and headed to my room. I grabbed some clothes and grabbed a shower. Dressed I headed for the kitchen.

"Cindy. Good morning. Did you sleep well?"

"Morning, Jane. Yes, indeed. I didn't even notice the storm, although I don't think Rob should have done what he did."

"Nonsense. You seemed to enjoy it and it helped you sleep. Ah, have you seen Rob this morning?"

"Yes, he was still in bed when I got up. I think he fell asleep again."

I didn't mention what might have put him out again.

Jane looked slightly surprised and offered me coffee. I drank it, collected my pay, and headed on home. I had things to consider.

Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers