Feather Dusters and Eager Kitties

Story Info
Violet discovers herself after putting on a new costume.
5.6k words
4.7
9.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Farleven
Farleven
612 Followers

"Fuck that bastard..." I heard my sister grumbling as she fumbled with the bags her boyfriend had left for us.

"What's wrong?" I turned away from the TV to see her scowling as she rummaged around in the bag.

"This... this is what's wrong." Victoria pulled out what looked like a headband. It took me a moment to realize it was one of those cat ear headbands. She shoved it towards me a bit. "I told him I wasn't into that furry stuff."

I just nodded. It never did any good to talk to Victoria when she got into one of her moods. It didn't help any that her boyfriend Kevin had accepted last minute invitations to a costume party. Victoria didn't like last minute anything, so she'd made Kevin get our costumes. Which meant we were stuck with what was in these two bags.

I just sat there meekly as she pulled out the other bag and growled again. Then she pulled out what was to be my costume. I blushed a bit just seeing it. The short skirt and plunging neckline were almost too much, but the black with white lace trim made it very apparent that it was one of those sexy maid costumes. My stomach twisted a bit just thinking of putting on something so revealing.

"Right? You as a little hot maid for all the guys to ogle. I mean, I know you need a boyfriend, Violet, but..." I could almost see the steam coming out of her ears as she fumed. I knew that was just her protective instinct for her little sister. Ok, not too little, I mean we were both in our twenties now, but she still saw me as the meek little nerd girl she had to come rescue from the school bullies.

"It's ok, I mean, maybe it'll help..." I tried to defuse her a bit. We did have to get ready for the party anyway, and there wasn't any use fighting over it. These were the costumes we had, and there wasn't time to go find new ones. It wasn't like it was Halloween season.

"Oh, no. I'm not playing his game. You can take this, and I'll be the maid. And Kevin is going to get a talking to later." Victoria handed me the bag with the cat girl costume. I took it and looked at it.

"Are you sure?" I asked as I looked down at the costume. I wasn't so sure that being a cat girl was much of a step up from maid. At least it didn't look like the costume showed as much skin, though it was hard to tell all crumpled up in a bag.

"Yeah, let's go get changed. Kevin will be here soon, and I'll ask him why he wanted to give my sister the sexy maid costume and not his girlfriend." Victoria's eyes twinkled a bit. As much as she complained, I knew she liked Kevin, she just liked to be the one in charge. "And of course, show him, why it should have been me."

That hurt a bit. I know she didn't mean it, not really. She was just a lot more confident with her body than I was. We actually had close to the same build, and we often swapped clothes, about the only real advantage she had on me was her boobs, and I was just fine with that. She simply didn't consider how I'd feel about the implication of her words. I let it go, there wasn't any good to come from pushing back on it.

With that, she headed off to her room and I went to the guest room she had setup. I pulled out the costume and sorted it out. It was a full-on cat suit, with optional heels, long gloves, black face mask, tail and of course the cat ear head band. It was all black, and the cloth was soft and fuzzy, like they were trying to simulate the feeling of fur without it being too thick.

I quickly undressed and then started pulling on the jump suit part. It was a bit snug, but not tight, the cloth stretching in a way that didn't leave much to the imagination. I blushed a bit when I realized the zipper that went up the middle, came from all the way in the back, just under where the tail came out. It wasn't hard to figure out just how 'adult' this costume was. That and the zipper ended right about in the middle of my chest, which left my cleavage on full display. I giggled a bit, considering that if Victoria had worn it, the zipper would have probably had a hard time staying up. As it was, I still worried a bit, but after a little stretching I was relieved that it stayed in place.

When I finished making sure the zipper was all covered, I felt a strange tingle roll all the way up my spine. I couldn't quite explain it, but the suit felt really good, all snug and hugging my every curve. I totally never wore stuff like this, but maybe it would be okay after all.

I was surprised that the heels actually fit, but my little feet slipped right in just like they should. Then I pulled on the gloves and slipped the headband over my head. I was just glad my hair was a dark brown that complimented the suit perfectly and flowed over my shoulders. I paused the look in the mirror, and struck a nervous, sexy pose. I was just the spitting image of a perfect sexy cat girl, aside from the embarrassed grimace on my face.

Except...

I wasn't grimacing.

I was smiling. I was looking at myself in the mirror for the first time in ages and smiling. It wasn't just the outfit, though I had to admit it looking absolutely amazing on me. There was a sparkle in my eye. I couldn't even really put it in words, but it was like the nervous knot that always seemed twisted inside me just let go.

I enjoyed the feeling for a moment, posing in the mirror. Striking alluring poses that would normally embarrass me, even in private. I thrust out my chest, presented my rear and gave wicked lustful looks at my reflection. Then I laughed, not the meek amused giggling I usually managed, but a full deep laugh. It was like suddenly I was free!

Then it was time go. No need to delay, as Kevin would be showing up soon. I strutted back to the living room, riding this new energy I was feeling. I wondered what Victoria would think of it, me strutting around in this sexy cat suit, and I realized that I barely even cared. It was like a misplaced instinct, I was so used to worry about her opinion that my mind couldn't help but drift there for a moment, and the whole notion just seemed pointless. Why should it matter what she thought?

"Madame, pardon..."

I stopped short as I heard Victoria, her voice light and wavering with a French lilt. I looked towards the other side of the room, and she was looking at me. Her eyes were wide, and her smile was wavering meekly. Even more strangely, she was standing at attention, with her hands in front of her skirt and her head slightly bowed, like a submissive servant.

"Victoria!" I paused taking in the sight of her. The outfit looked as good on her as mine did for me. The plunging neckline showed off her bust, and the top was just a smidge too small, making it seem like she might just pop out, especially with the way she held her hands over the top of her skirt. She had long white gloves and the little maid cap and a black collar with white lace trim around her neck. Her black skirt flared out in ruffles but was short enough that she'd easily show off everything if she bent over even a little. Then at last, she was wearing thigh high white stockings and glossy black high heels that showed off her legs wonderfully. She was the spitting image of a sexy French maid, and if I didn't know how well I was rocking my cat suit, I'd have considered being jealous. "You look amazing!"

Victoria's eyes wavered for a moment, and I could swear I saw her blushing. That was so unlike her. I couldn't even remember the last time I'd seen her embarrassed.

"Merci, madame, mais je..." Victoria meekly pulled her hand up to her mouth in shock and shook her head. Her eye brows furrowed for a moment. "Je... I... I feel so... etrange... strange... madame."

I could see the struggle in her eyes as she forced out the English, still tinted with a over done French lilt, like every word was a struggle. Her voice ringing with worry.

"Are you okay?" I asked, not that I really needed to. It was clear she wasn't, but that alone was enough to give me pause. Victoria never showed weakness, she had that kind of confident air to her that powered through her problems, and honesty pummeled anyone who got in her way.

"Non, madame..." She burrowed her brow again. "I... can not stop with my French, madame."

"And you can't stop calling me, Madame!" I laughed, over emphasizing my own fake French accent with the final word. I kept laughing until I saw the pain in her eyes. For a moment I almost thought it was a joke, but it was beginning to dawn on me that it might not be.

"Oui, madame. I can not... Je ne peux pas!" She gasped in shock, blushing furiously. That's when I noticed her hips were wiggling. It was that kind of a wiggle that came from only one thing.

"And it's turning you on." I stated firmly, finding the whole situation insane and hilarious. My mind raced considering what was going on.

"Oui, madame..." Victoria blushed an even deeper shade of red. Somehow, our personalities seem to have shifted, I realized as I considered my sudden burst of confidence. It didn't take a genius to consider that it had something to do with our costumes. I didn't feel so strongly effected, but Victoria could barely even get out a sentence in English, and as far as I knew she'd never even studied French.

What's more, Victoria hadn't really broken her servant's pose, standing ready to serve near the door. That gave me an idea, perhaps a little cruel, but I just had to test it out.

"Okay, then, I guess that makes you a maid for now, why don't you clean up around here while we wait for Kevin?" I said and watched her carefully. If this was some kind of joke, I doubted that Victoria would keep going now, she hated cleaning, as evidenced by the relative mess around her place.

Her eyes went wide as she heard me, and she pulled her shoulders back and stood at attention for a moment. Then I saw her shudder and gasp for a moment before she replied in an even more husky tone. "Oui, madame."

"Did you just cum?" I prodded just as she started to move. She paused to look at me, I could still see the wide-eyed concern, but now it was mixed with that post orgasmic glow that was hard to hide.

"Oui, madame. J'adore... I... love to clean, madame." Victoria replied with a husky French lilt, and I could see her shuddering again. Somehow, I believed her, at least in her current state.

I watched in awe as she went to work and started tidying up with a gusto I'd never seen her put into any of her work. As surprising as that was, I was even more shocked when she bent over to clean one of the side tables and saw her flash her shaved little pussy at me. I didn't know if it was her choice or the costume's, but it wasn't just her exposure that surprised me.

What surprised me was how wet I got seeing it. In fact, I had to admit I liked seeing her prance around in that maid outfit. It was clear she wasn't wearing a bra, despite the plunging neckline, and the look of confused arousal on her face as she used the costume's feather duster around the room was really turning me on.

My mind was just starting to consider the possibilities when I heard a knock at the door. I didn't waste any time getting over to the door and pulling it open. I saw Kevin standing there, smiling for a moment as he looked me over from bottom to top. It wasn't until his gaze met mine that his smile seemed to droop a bit and his eyes went wide.

"Violet... I uh..." He stammered and I gave him a wicked smile. I always did think he was kind of hot, but now it was like a switch was flipped and I had to struggle not to just pounce on him.

"Oh... you thought Victoria would make a hotter kitty for you, didn't you, big boy?" I gave him the kind of look that would have turned lesser men into puddles of cum. He just stood there, gawking, but I certainly didn't fail to notice the erection starting to push out the front of his pants.

"Well, yeah, and are you ok, Violet?" He looked at me with a bit of worry in his eyes.

"Oh, I've never felt better, Kevin. Ever since I put on this costume, I've just felt so alive, and full of energy. Would you like to see just how warmed up this little kitty is?" I replied. A small part of me was shocked at myself. I was never this forward, but I always wished I could be. Now, it just felt so right. It was just so proper to seize what I wanted, and right now I couldn't deny that Kevin was at the top of that list.

"And Victoria, where is she?" Keven looked past me into the living room.

"Well, she's just having her own kind of fun." I smiled and grabbed his hand and pulled him into the room and spun him around so he could see my sister dutifully at work tidying things up.

"Victoria!" Kevin gasped as he watched her feather dusting the counter with one hand while the other had drifted under her skirt. Victoria turned around in shock, blushing as she pulled her hand from between her legs and resumed a pose of demure attention before us.

"Pardon, Monsiur, ze cleaning... it makes ma chatte... my pussy... so hot." Victoria blushed even deeper red as she tried to apologize for the state we'd found her in. I could see how uncomfortable she was and having her so strangely meek and horny was turning me on even more.

"Both of you are acting so weird... it's like..." Kevin looked down at his own bag and pulled out a couple of packages. It was clearly the bags for our costumes. I quickly read the titles, 'Queen of the Jungle' and 'Meek Sexy Maid'. He looked at both of us, and back at the titles. It wasn't hard to figure out the connection. "The man at the shop told me these costumes were more than they seemed. I just thought it was a sales pitch."

"Well, it looks like you go just what you paid for." I grinned. I knew it too, right down to my bones. I did feel like a queen, and one that deserved all she'd been missing. Then I reached down into his bag and pulled out the last costume. This was the one he'd been saving for himself. "Oh ho! Playboy billionaire! I'm a little disappointed, so unoriginal."

I didn't let him have it back though, I tossed it over my shoulder. I could tell he was on the defensive already, and I didn't want his mind warped by whatever these costumes were doing. There was no way to tell if the new personality it imposed would be more malleable then the regular Kevin, and somehow, I doubted it would be. Still, there was no reason to let him know that quite yet.

"Victoria, I have a special cleaning assignment for you. Our dear little Kevin has something big and hard he needs cleaned before he can give me a proper fucking. Would you be a dear and help us with that." I motioned clearly towards his barely contained raging boner. It was just a little suggestion to get everything rolling, it would also tell me if I had these two under my paws just as I wanted.

"Oh, oui, Madame! It is my specialty!" Victoria squealed in her over the top French accent, and she quickly pranced over and knelt down in front of Kevin. Before Kevin could even muster up and objection, Victoria had unbuckled, unzipped and pulled his big cock out and started to suck on the top of it.

"Oh... my fucking god..." Kevin gasped in surprise as Victoria suddenly lowered her head and I watched in awe as she took the whole thing into her mouth and down her throat.

"Wow... I didn't think she could do that." I couldn't take my eyes off of it, watching her shamelessly bob her head up and down as she worked her mouth over the full length of his cock. For a moment, I almost felt like my old self had broken back through, but it didn't hold, the raw heat of the moment overrode anything else.

Then with no more warning than before, Victoria pulled her head up and I could hear a pop as his cock spring free of her mouth. She looked up at us gleefully. "All done, Madame. Monsieur is now clean and ready for you."

"What..." Kevin was still reeling from his little whirlwind below the belt, and I wasn't going to give him time to recover.

"You heard her." I grabbed him and pushed him back onto the couch. As soon as his butt was on the cushions, I was straddling his lap and reaching for the zipper to my suit. Then with as much flourish as I could, I pulled that zipper down all the way to the base of the tale and pulled it open. His eyes grew again as they stared right at my bare chest. I might not have been quite as large as Victoria, but my breasts were still more than a handful and I grabbed both of his and pulled them to my chest to let him find out for himself.

"You don't mind if I give Kevin a little ride to thank him for our costumes, do you, Sis?" I turned back to look at Victoria as I rubbed my wet pussy lips against Kevin's raging cock. She was still kneeling in the middle of the room, but she'd turned towards us. She was blushing again, and I could tell she wanted nothing more than to start fingering herself again.

"Non, Madame, I... I want to watch..." Victoria stammered as her eyes turned towards the floor. Somehow, I knew she wasn't lying. Something about the costumes made it hard for us to lie about our desires. I felt the same force inside me, and somehow, knowing that Victoria wanted to watch me ride her boyfriend made the whole thing even hotter.

"Hear that, Kevin... Our little maid wants to watch." I purred as I pushed my breasts into his hands. I could see him glancing at her and then back to me, but he didn't let go. I knew he couldn't, this was just too hot for any guy not to give in. Having a half-naked girl sliding her hot pussy lips over his cock while his girlfriend was kneeling nearby, almost overwhelmed by lust herself. "Let's give her a show."

I didn't give him a chance to respond. I lifted my hips and felt his cock following along as I let the head slide up along my slit. He was so hard that I only needed to tilt my hips and press down to guide him right to my aching pussy. As his cock slipped inside me, I lowered my hips and moaned shamelessly as I impaled myself.

"Oh fuck..." He groaned and his fingers sank into my boobs. The sudden roughness felt amazing, but nothing was as good as feeling his big dick sliding deep into me. It had been too long since my last fuck, and that had been filled with awkward restraint on my part. All of that was gone now, there was no need to be shy. I was hot and wet, and I was loving every bit of his hard, thick cock as it stretched me open.

"That's right, fuck... fuck me good..." I moaned as I writhed on top of him. I was riding him now, lifting my hips and then pushing back down on him. I was in control, and it felt good, but something wasn't quite right. I leaned in to kiss him, my mind whirling from the sudden rush of heat boiled through me.

Our tongues danced as I kept up my needful grinding. It still wasn't enough. I wasn't just a woman... I was a... I pulled back, growling at him with the full hunger of my desire. "Ravage me, you beast! Show me how you claim your queen!"

That didn't come out as elegantly as I'd hoped, but I could see the recognition in his eyes a moment before he lifted us up from the couch. I hadn't realized how strong he was, as he rose with me still locked around his waist. Then he lowered me onto the floor drew his cock back out of me and then thrust in hard and deep as he reached up and squeezed my breasts.

"Oh yes!" I cried as he started hammering into me. I lifted my hips to meet him, savoring his assault on my chest as he fucked me harder than I'd ever been fucked before. It was amazing, and even more shocking, I felt myself starting to build towards release. "Yes! Harder! Fuck me harder!"

Kevin grunted and I knew he was fighting to hold back himself, but he kept going, the echoes of our flesh pounding together filled the room along with the sounds of our peaking desires. Our bodies throwing themselves together as all restraint fell away. Faster and faster, he thrust and drove hard and deep. Then I could feel him shooting into me and I threw my head back as pleasure exploded from my achiny pussy..

Farleven
Farleven
612 Followers
12