Feathered Healing

Story Info
A feathered goddess brings erotic healing...
2.1k words
3.9
4.2k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Healing

To be bound by such mortal coils... That was the thing that brought a man down and down and down and he bowed his head against the storm, tucked away in his tent, although the nylon swayed and fought to be free of the tent poles, flapping with such ferocity that he wondered that he had thought at all that he had picked out a calm and quiet spot for his shelter at all.

Just a few days in the woods with the boughs of pine trees and a burbling creek to keep him company. That was all he'd been looking for and, truly, sometimes that could be enough to get away from it all, to forget the manner of life that had become a reality. He drifted into a state of half-being, something that was not quite a meditation but, in another sense, could not be considered living either.

What was living? It didn't seem so... Not with what was going on in his life, death and sickness sinking their claws into him, taking putrid chunks out of his soul. The demons scarpered and clamoured to have their share and he let them if only to feel like he was doing something, something good for the betterment of all. Yet the truth of the matter was that he could do nothing and, well, that's all there was to it.

Sometimes, he had to forget that though and just listen to the rain. If all he heard was the rain pattering down on the leaves, the wind in the trees, everything would be okay, if only for a time. He could focus on that to the exclusion of all else and sink into his moment of being, even if he did not want to contemplate or reflect.

Slowly, the rain washed him away, trickling him down rocks and into the babbling brook that had soothed him so many times before. It was all just as it was meant to be as he breathed slowly and evenly, slipping down and down and down, the rocks and the earth a part of him, peaty earth filling his nostrils as the storm seemed to die off just a touch. That was nice. That was something he could focus on, something that made it so he didn't have to think about anything else, being as he was, right then and there.

"That is not how it is meant to be, little one."

In an instant, his eyes snapped open and he started back, a lantern jamming into the small of his back, but nothing could have prepared him for the creature standing before him. Not a human, although she had used human speech, the animal that made herself known could only be classed as a...no. No, that could not be true, he could not even say it to himself, rubbing his hand over the back of his eyes, her pink feathers... No... He couldn't let his heart leap but the feeling was there still, breath trapped in his throat and tightening around his windpipe.

Clicking the edges of her large, yellow beak lightly together, she bowed her head softly as if she was trying to seem less intimidating to him, as much as she towered.

"What..." He blinked, unable to even finish the question as the words died on his lips. "What... Why? How?"

Single syllable questions would have to do as he stared at the gryphon before him, pink feathers melting into a softer, lighter shade of fur, tail curling back and forth with a longer, less leonine, tuft of hair trailing from the tip. Her laugh was musical and the gryphoness could not possibly have been confused for anything other than what or who she was, murmuring to him as the wind died down, stilling the tent with her quiet advance.

"It's okay, little one. No one will ever hurt you again."

And then she was against him, a human form tucked against an impossible warm and large breast bone, her clawed forepaw cradling him against her as if she was a mother hen looking after her chuck. But the gryphoness had more for him than a simple embrace, a wing sweeping around to hug him to her, his breath shuddering as it washed over the immaculate feathers of her neck. Not a hair or feather on her body was out of place, right up to the light ridges over her eyes that must have served as a kind of gryphon eyebrow, allowing her face to show more expression.

"There now..." She breathed. "Isn't that better? So much trauma... Let me make it better. We're here now."

Who 'we' proved to be would be revealed in time and he breathed out a sigh, shaking his head.

"No..." He didn't know why he was telling her such things, only that he felt compelled to for some reason. "No, no, nothing will ever be right again, you're wrong. Things are messed up, nothing's ever going to be good. Can't you see that?"

"Oh, child..."

He was not a child by far but he accepted her motherly embrace nonetheless as she eased him back against his sleeping bag, water droplets on the tent drying as she sent out her influence to the world around them. The gryphoness smiled kindly down at him with her large, round eyes, sparkling with amber and pink shades, but there was no need for words as the warmth of her magic wrapped itself around him, something that could be felt but not seen. With a mere suggestion, his clothes were gone and he found himself groaning softly in the back of his throat, a blush creeping warmly down his neck, turning away from her as his masculinity was gently and sweetly revealed to her.

"You don't have to be shy," she murmured. "Let me take care of you. You've been taking care of others for so long..."

That was true but it still didn't seem like a reason to press his shaft - oh, goodness, he was hard already - into her fur, teasing and stroking, the sensations exploding forth unlike anything he could have ever felt before. Of course, it was not as if he had ever had the little, secluded fantasy of being with a gryphon like her drawn to the forefront of his mind in active thought either, his dreams swimming with suggestion and the sense of being protected, kept safe, overwhelming him in the very best of ways.

It was okay... His length throbbed, the tip glistening with a hint of pre-cum. The gryphon hen, the beautiful lady... She would look after him. Against the odds of the world, he trusted her.

"That's right..."

Her love lifted him up and his shaft sank into something that was both tight and wet, leaving him but a moment to realise what was happening, head reeling as his wildest fantasies were revealed and fulfilled in the heartbeat of a moment. His fingers found her forelegs and he whimpered as he held onto her for dear life, hips jerking and trying to react as the rest of his body froze, even his lungs tight with emotion that had been repressed for far, far too long.

"That's right, little one... It's time to let all of that go."

He had to believe her, had to trust her, had to lean into her warmth, the tickle of her feathers. For he still had hoped and made the choice to choose hope even as the rain turned to sunshine, birds singing, called forth by the power of one of their kind. Woodland creatures could frolic in a prosperous time, the rancid encroach of man stayed by divinity, and the gryphoness even breathed a soft moan of her own as she so very gently ground down on his shaft, taking him deep inside her as her honey pot tightened and twitched around him.

"Let go," she whispered. "It's alright. It's always going to be alright from now on."

He whimpered.

"You...can't promise that."

"I can."

He didn't know why he did but some part of him believed her. He had to, had to have hope, had to dream, had to fantasise, had to love - it was the only thing that kept him going! Groaning, he thrust into her, ecstasy threatening to spill over, need rising even though it did not quite seem appropriate with such a beautiful lady. Surely he should have been the one doing something for her? But the gryphoness was there because that was just what he had spent his life doing in pleasing others, the need to satisfy ingrained into his very soul, yet it was time to let all of that go.

There was no time to waste as she moaned breathily and arched, grinding her hind end down against him as her tail lashed, flicking and teasing over his legs. But he could barely breathe or hold onto his sense of self, mind floating, wavering, drifting... Everything that he knew was real was not so anymore with her, the gryphoness' chest pressing down lightly against his, his head spinning and turning, undulating... He rose and fell on a cacophony of lust and she whispered his name over and over again, feathers tingling and lifting with a light glow as if her inner light was shining through.

And yet the close of her muscles and passage around his shaft could not be denied and she drew an orgasm from him at the very moment that her own washed over her, an ocean breeze swirling around them, tinted with salt and the promise of the ocean, calling gulls and sheer cliffs dropping down to white horses below. The waves would crash and they would come together over and over again, the sweet gryphoness using every shred of her power to give back to one who deserved it more than any other that she had had the good grace to come across on earth or any land beyond it as yet.

Those times were to come and she kissed his lips tenderly, bumping her beak against him, wings fluttering down softly.

"There... Ah... Sometimes a little release is needed too, isn't it, darling one?"

He couldn't answer, breath stolen as he shivered and leaned into her, letting her warmth envelop him. If he was there, he was safe. If he didn't think of the outside world, he was whole again. He didn't even consider it with his maleness slipping from her, a spill of his seed flowing forth, although his head still throbbed with pleasure that felt as if he had stolen it from the wrong kind of place.

Was it his to take? Could he feel that good again? Only the gryphoness would be unable to unlock all of that for him on her return to earth with the others but, oh, there was so much for their kind to do. However would she find time for him?

Yet Aurella would always have time for him, her love for the world gentle and everlasting, all-encompassing. Her pink feathers glowed and she led him, clothed once more, from the tent into a forest that did not appear to have been rained on in the slightest. Such was the extent and draw of her power, the force that she wished to give to the planet in generous doses.

There was so much wrong to correct.

The world he stepped into with her by his side was lighter, warmer, fresher, the rain gone and spring flowers bursting into life under the trees, bluebells and daffodils blooming out of season. Before his eyes, he gaped at the wonder that was to be, her sweet, floral scent tickling at his nostrils, the world changing and shifting, becoming something more as, at long last, the gryphon influence returned to planet earth. And he was the first man to know and understand that life as they all knew it would never again, not even the once, be the same again.

That was okay. There hadn't been much to human life as it had been anyway. It would be better with her, the gryphoness whose name would be revealed to him in due course, her warmth lifting him up and through the darkest of times into the light of her glory beyond.

Time would pass. She would be there for him. Breathing in her scent over and over again, the tension, at long last, slipped from his shoulders.

Always.