Feathering The Nest

Story Info
John's shooting blanks so Francesca turns to her brother.
1.8k words
4.22
26.7k
47
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He remembered it like it was yesterday. Francesca in tears on his couch.

"Five years. We've been trying for five years, Gil, and still nothing. The doctors can't even tell us why." She'd sobbed. "We've even tried IVF, but it's so expensive..."

Gil and Francesca had grown up apart. The divorce had happened when they were pretty young. Francesca had gone to live with their mom. Gil had stayed with dad. So to say they were close, wasn't really accurate. They existed within each other's orbits. You could say that.

They'd grown up in proximity to each other, but always separated by the rift between their parents. It wasn't awful, but it was part of what defined them. So, when they'd grown up, she'd gone on to do the things she wanted to do, and he'd done the same.

Francesca was possessed of an elegant beauty. At five foot six, she had a slender build with curves in all the right places. Honey blond hair meticulously coiffed and an ass that made you want to just hold It in your hands and shed tears of joy.

It was tough to say with any clarity, how it had begun. Certainly from a desire to provide comfort. To help Francesca navigate this crisis. Maybe, to allow her to meet her biggest desire, motherhood. It had kinda snowballed from nothing, more quickly than they'd really been mindful of at the time. But somehow the crying had been answered by hugging, and the hugging had turned to kissing and the kissing got out of hand, and within two months Francesca was expecting.

He'd sired a baby by his sister. They were both simultaneously embarrassed and proud, but it wasn't something that they felt comfortable talking about. If John knew, he didn't let on. Maybe thinking he'd dodged a bullet and it might be better not to look a gift horse in the mouth.

The thing was... After Francesca was pregnant, they hadn't stopped. It was too hot. It was too good. And while they were both intimately aware of the repercussions of fucking one's sibling, all that superior morality seemed to incinerate in the fire of the passion that they built together... Every... fucking... time.

"Gil... cum in me!" she begged. It never got old and it always got answered in the affirmative.

Each time he felt his release within her, he knew how hopeless giving her up was. Some people are wired for each other and they both had all the boxes checked. He knew she felt the same. The way she'd show up almost frantic at his apartment. That look in her eyes like if she didn't get his cum she'd die. It was always so intense. And if she was to be believed Gil was easily twice John's size and girth down where it counted.

But everything has its tipping point, and when Francesca was expecting just a couple months after Jessie was born. It became an issue.

"You're fucking your Goddamned sister, for fuck's sake." John spat. "I mean... all the fucking time, Gil."

"John. Just stop." Gil tried.

"Stop? You should fucking stop! What did I ever do to you? It's my fucking wife, yes! But it's your own fucking sister. And now you've knocked her up again." John fumed.

"I know. I'm so sorry, man! We keep saying we're done with it... but..." Gil said apologetically.

"But what? I'm done... I'm done with you both and your fucked up family... fucking!" He spewed.

"Really, John? Five years of shooting blanks and the first time I saw you take Jessie in your arms..." Gil replied.

"I didn't fucking know!" John yelled. "I thought Jessie was mine!"

"What. Fucking. Difference. Does. It. Make." Gil replied vehemently. "Don't you love Francesca? Isn't this what you guys wanted to make? So it got a little off course."

"A little off course? That's a pretty twisted way of putting it." John rejoined.

"I'm sorry, John. You're right. I know that. Francesca knows that. Just, don't take it out on her." Gil pleaded.

Francesca was showing now, not huge, but obviously expecting. John was doing his best to project Alpha Male vibes, and they let him go down that path, hooking up whenever it could be managed. Every time they'd fuck they'd promise each other that this was it. One way or another Francesca would show up with her soft horny eyes and nature would take its course.

Gil had to admit that as sexy as Francesca was during normal times. Pregnancy gave her a glow that was pretty much irresistible to him. Still, John's next move took them both by surprise.

"I want to watch." He'd demanded. "I want to watch you two fucking."

"Are you sure, John?" Gil had asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I want to see my beautiful bride take her brother's cock." John stated. "I want to see my lovely wife's pussy, dripping with her brother's spunk."

Francesca looked at John with trepidation, as she lay in Gil's arms kissing him. John had seemed somewhat irritated at first. But when he saw Gil's cock disappearing into her honey hole, the irritation seemed to change to fascination. Francesca could see it on his face and started to relax and let herself go, and by the time her first orgasm was near. Johns cock was out and he was stroking it, his eyes fixed on her union with Gil, glistening with her juices in the bedroom light.

Perhaps it was what needed to happen. What John needed to see for himself? Francesca's orgasms were stronger than she'd ever experienced before. Gil was fucking her strong, right in front of her husband, and she could hear her own wetness sloshing as he serviced her gushing pussy. By the time Gil was ready to fill her, John had long since finished. His seed, on the carpet in front of him. He was still stroking his semi-flaccid dick when Francesca lustfully begged Gil for his cum and in reply Gil erupted inside her.

All she knew for certain is that their dynamic had just changed. John came over and sat at the foot of the bed. Gil had rolled off, and Francesca was still just starting to catch her breath.

"Open your legs?" John asked.

Francesca complied, giving John the privilege of seeing Gil's seed oozing from her well fucked slit. Incontrovertible proof of his cuckoldry. He seemed to accept it nodding to himself, unable to avert his gaze. Francesca allowed her fingers to find their way through her neatly trimmed thatch and open her pussy lips a bit more so John could see better what Gil did to her. It was as nasty an act, as it was hot, and she was starting to understand where the dynamic was shifting to, far better than she had previously.

It wasn't an all the time kind of thing. More like a special treat, for John to be able to watch them make love. Francesca no longer felt any inhibitions, or need to hold back when Gil would fuck her, and John clearly understood that he couldn't begin to please her in the way Gil could. Sometimes he would sit on the side of the bed and hold her hand as Gil emptied his balls into her. She'd squeeze his hand to let him know she felt the connection.

After the second baby had come, she began to ask John to clean her with his mouth after Gil shot his load in her pussy. At first he'd been hesitant. But that hadn't lasted long, and now he'd just get in position as soon as Gil finished and Francesca grew to relish watching her husband's head between her legs lapping up her brother's cum. His busy tongue hungry for every drop. It was beyond hot.

The frequency of John's attempts at making love to her dropped steadily. It wasn't that they were holding it over his head, he just seemed to come to grips with it.

It was after the third child was born that they'd hired Ewa as the kids' nanny. A strong Polish girl who spoke in broken English, she had a figure like a boxcar, squarish droopy tits, and an ass like two mudflaps on the back of an eighteen wheeler. But she was a hard worker, and pretty much kept a professional air about her.

So, it was somewhat by surprise that Francesca came in from running errands to find John mounting her on the living room couch. Ewa looked shocked and embarrassed when she'd noticed Francesca there. Francesca just grinned sheepishly, gave her the thumbs up, and left them to it. At least John was getting a little relief. And so it was, for a while. But it only took Ewa a few months before she had John figured out.

The next surprising encounter was when she heard them in Ewa's room one day. Peeking in she saw Ewa, wearing a strapon and pegging John like there was no tomorrow. She had John dressed in an old pair of her panties and bra, and from the look on John's face, he was very much getting off on the whole scene.

Ewa was fucking him with long steady strokes. From the look of things, this wasn't their first time doing it. John just looked at Francesca helplessly and a couple of seconds later, with Ewa's dong stroking in and out of his ass, he came on the bed sheets. Ewa flipped him over onto his back and slipping out of the harness, straddled him on the bed, riding his face with her hairy pussy, like a bucking bronco. They both seemed happy enough, Francesca had to admit.

Later, when she was over Gil's and they were relaxing after a really sweet fuck, Francesca told him about it.

"Honestly, it kinda makes sense in a way." Gil had observed.

"I guess I've always known that side of him was there. I just didn't think he'd take it so far." She replied.

"Oh, I think Ewa had a lot to do with that. I mean, once he'd accepted his role as your cuckold, I think it really opened up new possibilities for him, and she jumped right in once she knew you were cool with them fucking." Gil said.

"Well, there wasn't any doubt that they were both enjoying it." Francesca concluded.

A week later, Francesca peed on the stick, and it was now official that baby number four was on its way. She celebrated by booking a room at one of the more posh coastal resorts for her and Gil. They spent the entire time in the bedroom or the hot tub, celebrating by pumping as much sperm into Francesca's pussy as Gil could produce.

For as many years as it had been going on for now. They still, perhaps, even more than ever, had that hunger for each other, as if each drop of semen was proof of their enduring love. As if each orgasm they shared was a proclamation of their partnership. Each time Francesca felt her brother's cock, enter her once more, she felt completed. And each time Gil filled her, he felt blessed.