February: Karma comes Home

Story Info
And now for something completely different!
1.2k words
4.13
19.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PostScriptor
PostScriptor
1,011 Followers

So many 'February' stories derived from George Anderson's story. Yet another, but from an entirely different perspective. Enjoy. PostScriptor© 2022

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

It was just another typical day early in Spring Training.

Up in the box looking down on the field where his NFL team was playing, the team owner, Martin Steele was watching along with his G.M., Rich Mitchka, as his players who were holdover from the previous season were starting to do some serious practice. Meaning they were in pads and especially the defensive players were hitting with some force. They could still be cut if they didn't demonstrate their aggressive attitudes. They knew that Martin and the G.M. were watching closely.

Marty, as he was called by his friends and associates (Mr. Steele to his players,) turned to Rich,

"Rich, is LaValliere injured or something? He seems kind of stiff this morning."

"Nah," Mitchka replied, "I guess he had a mishap this past weekend with his Porsche."

"Porsche? I thought that he had a Ferrari?"

"He says he dumped the Ferrari because it was too flashy and recognizable. Too many cops looking to give him traffic tickets. Says the insurance was killing him."

Marty looked at Rich with a raised eyebrow.

Rich sighed, "You know he can't seem to keep his dick in his pants. Seems like he did one of his 'dance with the married woman and take her home to fuck' jobs on one of the I.T. guys who works for the Sheriff's Department. The I.T. guy complained to one of the Deputies, and the word went out to the guys on the street."

"Shit!" Steele expelled the word. Steele didn't swear often, so it was a sign of just how tired he was of his player who seemed to be dragging the team's reputation through the mud.

"So what is his issue today?"

Rich actually had to grin a bit at the story of the past weekend.

"Well, some husband who got pissed about Marc doing his wife spent the past six-months building up one of those 'Monster Trucks' -- you know, the ones with the huge tires. A couple feet of ground clearance and all that shit. I don't think that the truck was even street legal.

"Anyway, as LaValliere was pulling out of the gate to his house in the Porsche, the guy with the monster truck came at him from across the street and literally ran over the top of his Porsche! I guess that he got down low in the cabin so the top didn't crush him. I heard that the Fire Department had to cut him out with the 'jaws of life'. They told him he was really lucky to have survived without major injuries, or even being killed."

"What did they do to the truck driver?"

"I don't think that they've found him yet. He just drove away and disappeared. The gate is too far away from the cameras on the house to I.D. the truck or the driver."

"Wow. I guess that's just tough," Steele replied with a laugh.

Steele and Mitchka returned to watching the team scrimmaging.

When the coach sent out LaValliere as a receiver to draw the defense away from the wide receiver, the safety, a 6' 7', 305 lbs., black guy out of LSU, DeAndre Thompson, hit LaValliere hard enough to set him back on his heels. The coaching staff came out to help him off the field.

They could hear DeAndre shouting on the field, "Coach! Sorry! I thought he had the ball."

Rich looked at Martin.

"I call bullshit. DeAndre could see he didn't have the ball."

Martin looked at him, "Get coach on the radio."

"Hey Red, this is Marty. What was that all about? Is Thompson trying to put LaValliere on the disabled list?"

"Marty, I honestly don't know for sure. But I've heard rumors that LaValliere talks a lot of smack in the locker room. And Thompson is on the receiving end of a lot of it. You ever see DeAndre's wife? She was a Miss America contestant from Louisiana before they got married. And LaValliere has been hinting that he might go after her. Anyway, I'll have a talk with Thompson later.

"But it looks like LaValliere was just a little out of it. He never went unconscious."

Martin was thinking as he listened to Coach Red. One part of him was thinking he didn't want his players using the practices as a time to beat up other players.

Another part of him was thinking about his trophy wife. She was his third wife and was significantly younger than he was. She loved to dance and thought that the 'big, brutal' players on the team were 'sex gods.' Most of the players knew better than to try screwing around with the owner's wife. But LaValliere didn't seem to have the judgment or discretion of a cockroach.

Mitchka was sitting there looking at Marty kinda funny.

"Okay Rich. Tell me what's on your mind."

"Well, I hadn't gotten around to telling you yet, but there was some gal, I guess she works at the bar at one of the places where LaValliere goes hunting for married women.

"She says that she has been taking photos and videos of LaValliere doing his thing -- from his approaching women to get them to dance, dancing with them, and then sneaking out the back door with his conquest. She has also been recording the moment when their husbands figure out what is happening and try to go after their wives. She also says that she's got the video of a couple of LaValliere's buddies from the team stopping the husband. I mean getting physical to stop them.

"She's threatening to go public if we don't pay her off, and she'll ruin LaValliere's and the teams reputations."

There was almost a growl from Marty. Just what he didn't want or need. Then he went silent.

"How much does she want?"

"$150K for all of the materials."

"Okay, pay and buy it. I don't want him to be damaged merchandise yet. And find out who the dumb shits who have been in cahoots with him are. Let them know how thin the ice they are walking on is.

"Rich, is there anyone in the league looking for an experienced tight end?"

"I've heard that the Rams were looking around for an experienced tight end, but we didn't respond or show any interest because whatever kind of asshole LaValliere is, he's a first class tight end."

"How long has he been with us?"

"Seven years."

"So we could expect to get three or four more seasons from him, assuming he doesn't get injured?"

"Yeah, that's about right."

"What do you think that we could get for the son-of-a-bitch?"

"Hmmm... Well, they have a third string tight end who shows a lot of promise and I think we could develop him into a first stringer. They also have that back-up QB from Michigan, who I think they will release. He isn't bad, but they have a couple pretty strong QBs ahead of him. Maybe we could get a couple draft choices, maybe some cash."

Marty picked up the phone sitting next to him and spoke briefly to his assistant.

About two-minutes later, the phone rang.

Marty picked it up, "Hey, Les. This is Marty. Do you have a minute to talk? HAHAHA! Yeah, who has enough time in the day? But I think that I may make you an offer you can't refuse..."

PostScriptor
PostScriptor
1,011 Followers