February Sucks - For Him

Story Info
Her version of George Anderson's story.
2.2k words
4.42
58.8k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've commented on almost all of the other versions of GeorgeAnderson's February Sucks story so I guess it's about time I put up or shut up. Since this has been done so much I've started with the assumption you know some background. This is my first attempt at writing here so let me know what you think. With GeorgeAnderson's approval...

This February was a cold snowy mess and we couldn't wait for it to end. My husband Jim and I were snowed in the with the kids so we made the best of the situation with a movie the kids loved and some hot chocolate to keep us warm.

When my phone rang I saw it was my best friend Dee calling. She was suggesting a celebration to end this horrible month at one of the nicest restaurants in the city followed by dancing at the club next door. So we would be able to enjoy the party atmosphere and not worry about driving we would stay at a nice upscale hotel a few doors away from the club. I asked Jim if he was up for this and he enthusiastically agreed.

Dee said she had already made arrangements with a sitter to take care of the kids. She said she was going to the mall to get a new dress for the occasion and asked if I wanted to join her. We rode together and shared our excitement about the planned gala. She mentioned that she heard the club was known for the celebrities who patronized it. I looked at her and told her Jim was the only guy I was interested in. She said I might change my mind once we were in the club.

After shopping and finding some very stylish and classy but sexy outfits we headed home. Once inside Jim saw the bags and asked if I would show him what I bought.

"Not just yet. This is going to be a surprise for you so just be patient. You won't regret it," I told him.

"Well, I know how that devious mind of yours works so I'll wait to see if the reality measures up to what my mind pictures," was his response.

We settled in as he picked up the book he was reading and got comfortable. I was curious about Dee's comment as to the celebrities at the club so I went to my laptop to look into it. Oh my, when I saw some of the stories and pictures I was amazed at some of what I saw. I know Dee can get a little starstruck and often mentioned how she would love to meet one of the local football players to see if he was as hot as she heard. This looks like it would be an interesting evening.

The big night arrived and Jim and I were in our bedroom getting ready. Jim was dressed in a beautiful suit I had picked out for him. He wore a very nicely tailored dark gray suit with a pink shirt and colorful tie. I shooed him out of the room and told him to wait for me in the living room. He reluctantly shuffled out and said to hurry since it was getting late. After finishing my makeup I pulled out the outfit I had bought with Dee. I started with a beautiful navy blue thong that felt so soft and sexy as I slid it up my long slender legs. I decided I wouldn't wear a bra since my 34B breasts were still firm and Jim loved to feel them as I pressed against him. As I slid into my slinky navy blue dress I was thrilled to see how hot I looked. It was a scoop neck that showed a hint of décolletage and ended above my knees - oh so sexy. I stepped into my matching stiletto heels and topped it all off with a colorful wrap over my shoulders.

When I walked into the living room Jim's mouth dropped open and he stood up.

"My god you look absolutely delicious, he gushed. Can we have some dessert before we dinner? I can't think of a time you looked so good. I hope I won't have to fight off too many of the men tonight. You are a vision of loveliness, my dear."

"Don't worry, Honey, all of my dances are reserved for you. No one else will have that pleasure," I replied.

As we drove to the hotel Jim kept stealing glances at my legs. My dress slid up my thighs as I sat in the car. He has always been a leg and ass man so with this dress he was definitely getting quite a show. Our conversation bounced from which celebrities we might see tonight to what would be on the menu.

As he handed the key to the valet we saw Dee and her husband Dave walking through the revolving door. We followed them and we both checked in and rode the elevator to our rooms. Our other friends had already arrived and were waiting in the restaurant. After dropping off bags we headed out to the restaurant to meet them. They had a couple of bottles of champagne in the ice buckets so we toasted to the end of February and to the best night ahead of us.

Dinner was delicious and as we looked around Dee was filling us in on who was who. There were some minor celebrities but no one of real interest. Once the tab was taken care of we walked down to the club for some more drinks and dancing. We had a table reserved so we found seats and ordered some more champagne.

While we waited for the champagne Jim asked me to dance. We were very good dancers and Jim moved with me like he always did. He danced me around the floor and we were lost in each other. The song ended and as we reached our table Dave stood up and asked me to dance.

"Sorry, Dave but tonight is just for my husband."

He then took Dee out on the floor and the rest of us joined them. Dee was gushing at the stars she saw in the place. I thought she would start drooling when she saw Marc Lavalliere. He's a local football player who is tall and handsome with a very attractive body. Apparently he is a frequent patron but not without some concern of management.

As we sat down at our table I held Jim's hand as we looked at each other with loving eyes. No one else existed except for the two of us. Suddenly, Dee's jaw dropped as she giggled that Marc was coming this way. Everyone turned and watched him approach. He smiled when he looked at me and said "Hi, I'm Marc. Would you like to dance?"

I was flustered for a second but I looked at him and said "I think you should be more polite and ask my husband if he would mind, don't you?"

Marc blinked rapidly a few times - no woman had ever spoken to him like that. He had a condescending look on his face when he glanced at Jim and asked if he could dance with me. Jim looked at me and gave me a knowing smile when he said it was my decision. Marc then looked at me with an arrogant smirk on his face. Once more he asked if I'd like to dance with him.

"Thank you for the offer but I am dancing only with my husband."

Everyone at the table started urging me to go ahead and dance with him. I looked at Jim and he nodded his OK. When I finally agreed Marc held out his hand and led me to the dance floor. The song was a fast one and while he was a decent dancer he was nothing like Jim. For an athlete of his calibre I was expecting a little smoother movement when he danced. I'd alway heard that dancing was a vertical expression of a horizontal intention. If that's true then this clown wasn't anything special. When the song ended and a slow one started he grabbed me and held me close. I felt his hand wander down my back to my ass. I moved his hand up and put a little space between us. He didn't like that and pulled me close again. I could feel his dick against my stomach and wondered if he did this all he time. When he leaned down and whispered in my ear how hot and sexy he thought I was I leaned away from him and said thank you. Then he asked me to spend the night with him in his bed. He just smiled and tried to convince me I would not be disappointed. He told me how much I would enjoy it and that I would be the envy of my friends. He said he's never had any complaints.

I chuckled and said "No thank you."

His grin disappeared and he asked, "Why not?"

"First of all I'm still married and quite happily. Second, I don't think you can measure up to my husband. Third, why would I let someone like you make me a notch on your bedpost? You walk around like you're God's gift to women and expect us to fall at your feet for the chance to fuck you? I have a lot more love and respect for my husband than to lower myself to your level."

I could tell he was getting upset. No one had ever refused his advances before. He was getting humiliated instead of doing the humiliating. An ego such as his couldn't handle this.

His response was, "Other married women were thrilled to be with me. As for measuring up to your husband can he offer you eight thick inches of hard cock?

I smiled at him. "Other women have much lower standards that I do. I have a husband who, in case you haven't noticed, has been hit on 5 times since we've been on the dance floor. You have to go out and pester the women while he just sits and lets them come to him. And one more thing Jim has two more luscious inches than you do. So again why would I want to waste my time with a neanderthal like you?"

As he pushed me away Jim was there to catch me. He asked if I was OK and I told him I was now. Jim looked at Marc and told him he should take better care of his dance partner. Marc was beyond livid by this time. He threw a punch at Jim and missed. Marc threw another punch and Jim avoided that one, too. Marc threw one more and Jim raised his hand and caught the punch.

"That's strike three you small minded prick".

As he held Marc's hand in his Jim looked at him and asked if he enjoyed playing football. Marc was stunned by this turn of events. How could he be under the control of a mere six foot tall pussy of a husband?

He nodded his head, "Yeah I do like playing."

"That's too bad," Jim said as he lifted his foot and proceeded to kick Marc's knee in a way it was not meant to go. A loud crunching sound and Marc's football career went down the drain. He slumped to the floor grasping his shattered knee. The other revelers let out a gasp as they realized what had happened. Suddenly they started applauding. The crowd was tired of his boorish behavior and his bothering their wives. Now that some devoted husband decided to defend his wife and stand up to the asshole they were glad to see him get his just reward.

An ambulance had been summoned and when the attendants heard the story and saw who it was they poked and prodded him in a very unprofessional way. He was roughly shoved onto the gurney and jostled into the ambulance. Turns out he had tried the same stunt on one of the driver's friend's wife. The wife fell for his line and the couple were divorced six months later.

Jim and Linda danced a few more dances then decided it was time to call it a night. As they went up to their room they just smiled at each other. when they got in the room the tore each other's clothes off and made love until they both were exhausted.

"Honey, did you ever think I would be the focus of someone like Marc Lavalliere's attention?" Linda asked Jim after a short rest.

"I thought it was possible. After all you were the best and hottest looking woman in the place. I also trust you and know that you love me enough to not fall for that."

What an exciting way to end a terrible month. Jim and Linda continued as the perfect couple. No one was able to break through the barrier their love and devotion put up. A snake had tried to sneak his way into their garden but was promptly dispatch with prejudice. Marc was not able to recover from his run in with Jim. He now walks with a cane as he tries to sell those used cars.