February Sucks - Instant Karma

Story Info
Karma isn't always served cold.
1k words
3.66
38.8k
44
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wanderer47
wanderer47
19 Followers

Just another take on a story that spurred so much interest.

I stood and looked down at Jane. "Yes, I would be tempted, but I would turn her down. You see, I have a wife, and I don't want to hurt her. At least, that's what I'd have done before tonight."

There was another one of those deafening silences. I looked around the table at each of my former friends, all of whom were siding with my cheating wife. At that moment, I sincerely hoped never to see any of them again. I pulled out a twenty and dropped it on the table. "That will pay my tab. You're all covering for the slut I came with; you might as well cover her bill, too." I turned on my heel and stalked out of the club.

As I strode out of the swinging doors, I was stopped in my tracks by a frigid blast. My mind went blank. For several minutes, nothing came to my mind. Finally, my feet started moving as if they had a sense of purpose of their own. Somehow, I stopped at an intersection as my thoughts caught up with my body.

I had walked a few blocks, in the wrong direction! Shaking my head, I turned retracing my tracks in the inches of fresh snow. As I neared the scene of my humiliation, I crossed the street to avoid walking past the club. I had to wait before crossing due to a turning fire department ambulance. Tunnel vision took me back the Madison and up to my room. I broke down and the tears kept up until I fell asleep wrapped in a sexy, silk nighty.

The sun and my traitorous phone woke me around 5 A.M.

"Hello"

"Is this Mr. Jim Owens?" a melodious voice asked. And after an affirmative response.

"Is Mrs. Linda Owens your wife?" Another affirmative, though qualified.

"This is Mercy General Hospital. Your wife is being treated here and you are the one she asked to be notified. Do you know where we are located?"

"WHAT!!! What's wrong with her? Was she in an accident? Did he beat her?"

"That's all I can tell you on the phone. She is stable and you can learn more once you get here."

"Thank you. I'll be right there."

Now I was fully awake. Did I really want to hurry to be at my bitch-wife's side? My curiosity was strong but emotionally I slowed down. I showered, slowly, changed to casual clothes, packed my belongings only and headed down to breakfast. Only then did I grab my bag and head to my car to head to Mercy.

By the time I got there, she had been moved from the ICU to a room. She had her eyes closed when I arrived. I sat in the visitors chair and waited. Minutes later a nurse came in to give her some pills. Neither the nurse nor my wife acknowledged me. Déjà vu. I thought back to last night. As she was putting the plastic cup on her table she noticed me... and the tears started flowing.

"Oh Jim!"

I do believe she would have bolted from the room had it not been with the tubes and wires. Her sheet dropped and I could see her chest. Her breasts and the rest of her chest had been sprayed with a caustic substance. There was an untouched area by her sternum that looked like a large letter "A". I sat there waiting.

"I'm so, so, so sorry. I'm sorry, I was so stupid."

"What happened?"

And so her story goes ...

Marc had gotten her coat and wrapped her in it at the escape door. As he walked her to his Range Rover, he held her tight. Halfway to the car he started kissing and groping her. She was lost in lust.

When they got to the car, he opened the passenger door and they stood there making out. Their hands roamed each other's bodies. He slipped the top of her dress down rubbing her nipples and groping her breasts while she was rubbing his cock and then slipped her delicate hand into his pants grabbing his cock. At this stage he lifted her into the passenger seat sideways and ripped off her panties. She leaned back as he lowered his head. They only enjoyed their passion for a brief moment.

"Stealing another wife, eh, Marc?"

A snapping, crackling noise followed that first sound of trouble. Marc went stiff as his head buried in her pussy. After a brief moment of inactivity, she started to sit up and a cloth bag was placed over her head.

"Just another slut wife"

Next she was tasered and passed out.

When she came to, first was the pain. Her chest had been painted with a burning substance. She later found out that Marc's cock and balls had been placed in a Ziploc baggy filled with the same substance. Marc also had a team pennant sticking out of his ass. Her breasts were exposed and her hands were tied around Marc's head that was still buried between her legs.

A crowd had gathered with phones taking pictures and movies, up close and personal! In the distance she could hear sirens. Through her constant tears she thought she could make out a lonely figure crossing the street as the ambulance pulled in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had no questions. Our relationship was already shattered. I simply stood and walked out without a word. Her cries echoed down the hall but I was in motion to pick up the kids and begin the rest of my single life.

It would take six months for Marc to recover. He missed the start of the season. The owners were both pleased and displeased! His 'equipment' was another matter that would be evaluated every year. Linda was more fortunate. Her redness faded after two months. The only thing left was the faint 'A' on her sternum. It would only show up with physical exertion or with a good tan.

wanderer47
wanderer47
19 Followers