February Sucks - Karma is a Demon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We danced quite a few songs and I thought the night was going well. I just asked Linda to skip the dancing and move on back to our booked hotel. I was holding her hand, ready to stand and leave. That was when asshole walked straight up to Linda and asked her to dance. She was wearing her wedding rings. He knew she was married and married to me for Christ's sake. We had just been dancing most of the night. He didn't even acknowledge me!

I was fuming, especially as Linda had already turned down other requests for a dance. She even made a comment about keeping all of her dances for me on our special night. I think that was all a ploy to keep me off guard.

Bill, she didn't even look at me. She just let go of my hand and stood to go with that asshole.

She danced more than one dance Bill! She just stayed out there with him. Our so-called friends tried to placate me with bullshit about I should just let her have this one special experience and that she will come back when she was ready. What a load of tripe! It was all planned, especially by Dee.

What I didn't pick up until later is that Linda and Dee had gone to the bathroom just before that and when they came out, they were both giggling like little school girls about to get their first kiss. I will tell you what they did in there Bill. Dee convinced Linda to take off her panties and her bra!

When Linda was dancing with shithead, she had no panties on and no bra on! The fast songs were perfect for dickhead. I'll bet he copped a good eyeful of Linda's tits swaying and bouncing under her pretty blue dress!"

Jim had to stop here because he was at the point of losing it himself. A few sips of bourbon fixed that momentarily.

"Then, I noticed Marc shithead nod to the band leader. This set was supposed to be all fast songs. Usually the slow sets are at the end of the night to set the romantic mood for couples before heading home, or wherever. Nope! Slow songs it was. One after the other. Linda and dickhead danced closer and closer together. They danced their way to the most secluded part of the dance floor where it was very dimly lit. That's when I had had enough. It was time to stop this charade. I walked over towards them, when I was grabbed from behind by two huge men. There was nothing I could do! They literally had me locked up and off the floor. At the bar they held me there and explained to me that Marc was their team star and that what he wanted, he got. And right now, he wanted my wife and if I knew what was good for me, I would let it go and just be a good cuck! A good cuck Bill! What the fuck!

I looked back to Linda and Marc again. Do you know what Bill? They didn't even notice what had happened and I'll tell you why. Marc had one hand between their bodies, slow dancing while he fondled Linda's breast which had mysteriously slipped out of her pretty blue dress. As if that wasn't enough, his other hand was in her groin area where that pretty blue short dress gave him complete access to her bare, panty less pussy! Her panty less, naked pussy! He was fingering my wife, my soon to be ex-wife to orgasm, right there on the dance floor in public!

And Bill, what kills me more than anything is that Linda allowed it to happen. That slut, sorry, I know she is your daughter, but that slut allowed it to happen! She loved every second of it! My wife! The woman I chose to be my life partner, the mother of our children, my friend, confidant and lover for life, betrayed me in the most cruel, public and humiliating way possible!"

Bill and Jim were both sobbing by now. Jim noticed Bill had swallowed his scotch and his own bourbon was also gone. Jim looked at Bill's tear-filled eyes through his own tear-filled eyes.

"Bill, there can be no going back from that. It's over. You have heard the truth of it and I won't bullshit you. I respect you too much for that. I will start divorce proceedings as soon as possible. I have already completed the preliminary paperwork and will give it to her before she leaves here tonight."

He nodded in silent agreement. Bill don't think he could talk, he was so choked up.

"I'm sorry to break it to you so hard Bill. Are you going to be all right?"

Again he nodded and slowly rose from the chair. He looked like a man with the weight of the whole world on his shoulders. Jim knew just how he felt. As Jim followed him, he glanced into the back glass door, the one which led out to the back veranda and got the shock of his life! There huddled together and openly crying were their two children. They had heard everything!

"Oh no, no, no! Shit!" Jim had hoped to break the news of what happened to the kids in more watered down terms, but he guessed that ship had sailed.

Back out the front, Linda looked expectantly at her father, searching his eyes for some indication of his feelings. He didn't look at her, but simply squared his shoulders and said in a quiet, stern voice, "Get in the car slut. Your mother, myself and you need to talk. Oh before you leave, Jim has some paperwork for you to read and get a lawyer to explain to you."

Jim handed her the papers. She held them as if they were poison. Her face drained of any colour while she looked at Jim, eyes pleading for him to change his mind.

"Ain't going to happen bitch!" Jim thought.

The kids, who had been watching this melodrama, opened the front window and crying, shouted at Linda, their mother, "How could you mum? How could you do this to dad and us?"

Emma, the eldest, knew more about what was going on, continued

"We don't ever want to see you again. Stay away from us. You have hurt daddy so much! Don't even try to talk to us. Stay away!" Then she too, raced back inside. Jim could hear her door slamming, even from the front door.

They left. Bill had to help Linda into the car, as after that outburst from the kids, she was almost comatose.

"Karma's a bitch! Bitch!" Jim shouted to the departing vehicle. It was going to be a long three months waiting for the divorce to settle!

Linda refused to sign any papers. Jim's lawyer checked over the online paperwork, and apart from a few cosmetic changes, left it as was.

Jim claimed under irreconcilable differences, as adultery was not a valid reason for divorce I n that state. He asked for primary custody of the children, even though he knew he had little chance of success with that one. Even though Linda treated Jim like absolute dog shit that night, she was a great mother for her children, their children. The kids, however wanted nothing to do with her. Jim pleaded with them to treat their mum nicely, but they outright refused. The hurt which their mum had heaped on their dad was acutely felt by them. They often saw Jim sitting on the back veranda, quietly crying. He thought that he had hidden his hurt well, but kids are very observant creatures. They tried to cheer Jim up by hugging him at odd times. Sometimes while they were in the lounge watching a show, they would come each side of him and snuggle in. No words were spoken.

Jim also asked for permission to stay in their house with the kids. Less disruption to their lives, he thought would be better. Emma though, the ever confident spokesperson for the pair, piped up one day, out of the blue and asked to talk.

"Dad, if we get to stay with you, can we move from this house?"

"Why baby girl? This is the house you are growing up in. Don't you want to stay here? Your friends are all around here. Won't you miss them?"

Jim was flummoxed by this proposal!

"No dad. All that my friends want to talk about is my 'slut mum'. They say that their parents are always talking quietly about them staying away from that house, that's our house, because that's where that slut might be living. Can we move, please please daddy?"

My god Linda! What have you done?

The day after that infamous night, Jim started getting texts from these random people. At first he just wanted to delete them, but when he started reading them, he realised that they were from the people who were at Morrison's that night. He dimly remembered giving everyone his cell phone number, so that he could ask them to testify on his behalf in court if it got to that. These texts were a goldmine. Unfortunately the 'gold' was nothing more than soft porn. They showed Linda and Marc slow dancing with his and her hands in all inappropriate places. One even showed the moment when Linda orgasmed. Her face was flushed as she stiffened noticeably against dickhead.

Jim received a strange request to meet a woman called Amanda in a coffee shop not far from the club. He was intrigued! He didn't know anyone called Amanda. When Jim arrived, he knew her immediately. She was the young bar attendant at Morrisons. The one that gave him her number on a napkin. He felt bad about not phoning her. She put herself on the line, giving him those drinks which did so much temporary damage to certain shitheads' eyeballs. He did owe her one!

"Hi Amanda. I'm sorry I haven't phoned you. I just want to say firstly how much I appreciated what you did for me back in the bar that night. You were the only one in my team!"

"Jim, thanks for meeting me. I wrote down your number when you yelled it out for everyone in the bar. Clever move, by the way. Heaps of people came to me later and asked for the number because they missed it the first time. I actually wrote your name and number on a white board on the bar! I hope you don't mind.

I decided to help you because I have been seeing what was happening each Friday night and it was really starting to piss me off. I wasn't going to do anything because I was afraid of losing my job. I'm studying at the moment and needed the money. The way you stood up to those bullies inspired me to act."

She paused then, looking into Jim's eyes. She was having an internal battle of some sort.

"Jim, I don't know if I should do what I came here to do. I don't want to make your pain any worse."

"Believe me Amanda, I have been to the bottom of that pool with this. I think the only way forward from here is up!" he laughed.

"OK."

She reached into her bag and pulled out a USB stick.

"This is a copy of all of the internal and external camera feeds at Morrisons from that Friday night. It contains audio as well as video feeds. The quality is very high because I think that management was in cahoots with that football player to replay all of the juiciest bits at their regular get-togethers at his place."

She handed it to me.

"If you check their hard drive now, it will be deleted. They regularly delete these files each Monday, blaming technical errors. That way, there is no record of their actions."

She had a huge devious smile on her face.

"They wouldn't want evidence of their dubious actions to be available for presentation in a courtroom, say in a divorce proceeding, or a litigation case, now would they?"

They both burst out laughing. Other coffee shop patrons looked inquiringly in their direction.

"Amanda, you are a wonder!"

Jim stood up, went to her and gave her a huge hug. It was the first form of physical contact that he had since the whole debacle began. He was enjoying this hug a little more than he should have and pulled away quickly. He was most embarrassed! Luckily, Amanda was gracious about it, but she again had that mischievous smile.

"Jim, just so you know. I like you. I like your guts for doing what you did. I can see that you were devastated by what happened to you and probably your marriage. I'm going out on a limb here, but in my work, I get hit on all the time by a huge range of men, and sometimes even women. It is the curse of being young and I suppose, good looking. I think you are one of the good guys. The steady, loving, reliable good guys. The type of guy that every sensible girl wants to settle down with. I could fall for you!"

What Amanda said stunned Jim and he was speechless.

She continued. "That number is what to call if you need me for anything, and I mean anything."

She left it at that and Jim felt he had to say something.

"Amanda, you are very attractive, and obviously a person of character. As an older man, I am tempted by what you are apparently offering. However, I am not in a very good emotional position right now and couldn't nor wouldn't act on it. I'm sorry! I hope I haven't offended you."

She looked at Jim again, but her eyes were softer.

"Like I said, one of the good guys. Thanks again Jim. Use what's on the USB however you can. You don't know where it came from. OK? Please call me sometime."

She stood to leave and again hugged him. As she left, Jim couldn't believe how in the last couple of hours, his life was moving in all directions.

Other video clips arrived in Jim's inbox, showing him being man-handled by the two goons and forced over to the bar. These clips would be invaluable evidence in case either of the goons thought to press charges against him. Yet again, others showed a near naked Linda sprawled out on the floor, her breast visible and naked, wet crotch on show.

One which really stuck in my craw, was a video clip taken just as dickhead pushed Linda to the floor. His fly was undone and his cock was clearly visible! She was wanking him as well! That beat all!

Jim saved every clip and every text message of support onto his computer hard drive. These may be needed later.

He also received texts from men who were not there that night, but had read about it on social media. They informed Jim that their wives were lured by shithead in almost exactly the same way. Apparently, shithead had a modus operandi which always worked for him. He would single out a woman, always married and ask her to dance, completely ignoring the husband, who is usually too stunned by the bold request to intervene at that early point. The woman goes with him to the dance floor, during fast songs to allay the husband's objections. Two of his team mate goons then place themselves between the husband and the dancing pair, so that the husband can't see too much and that they can then stop the husband interfering. That is when the bandleader and shithead start their merry dance. All the songs are then slow, giving shithead ample opportunity to press himself into the woman and no doubt impressing her with his huge cock. They make their way to a secluded, dimly-lit part of the dance floor and things progress sexually. When the woman is firmly entranced, or even post-orgasmic, shithead proposes the move back to his place via the back entrance to the club.

Linda's seduction was even more of a betrayal, if that was even possible! She knew about it in advance and had planned it with Dee.

The texts Jim received now also started to include video clips of many of these seductions over the years. There were quite a few of his experience with Linda's betrayal. There were so many, he decided to enlist the help of a work colleague who ran their company's web site, to set up a new website dedicated to the mounting evidence of shithead's actions. Texts, video clips and testimonials were included. No actual names were mentioned for legal reasons, but the main players were obvious because they were in almost every clip: shithead, the band leader and two beefy players from shithead's football team.

Jim sent a link to the website to every member of shithead's team board, to the CEOs of the major sponsors of said football team and also to a selection of local, state and federal politicians.

That caused quite a bit of a stir!

Within one week, most major sponsors of shithead's football team had withdrawn support and the board was considering dissolving the club. They were on the verge of bankruptcy. All players were stood down without pay and Marc and the two goons, were fined for 'conduct unbecoming of the sport'.

There is quite a number of players that make up a football team and most of them were not involved in shithead's cruel antics, so when they were all stood down without pay, there was hell to pay. It turned out that shithead could not leave his rented mansion for fear of being beat up. It had already happened three times to him and his two goons. Coupled with the damaged knees that he got when crashing into the band stage while temporarily blinded by the alcohol, his future playing prospects did not look good.

Morrisons, the club where all this occurred, was constantly surrounded by protestors, mainly female, protesting against the way women were treated at that club. No one wanted to be seen entering the club, so their business collapsed. They also filed for bankruptcy. Jim felt sorry for Amanda and promised himself to phone her to see if he could help in any way. One bit of strange news was that Morrisons was majority owned by guess who? Yep! Shithead. He was going to lose a small fortune with its closure.

The band leader? Well, apparently, he came into some unfortunate bad luck. It seems that as he was walking home one night from a gig at another local club, he was set upon by some unidentified robbers. They took his wallet, his house and car keys and while he was lying on the ground, one or maybe all(?) of them stomped on his fingers. He would never play a musical instrument again. In the time that he took to get medical attention and make a report to the police, his house was robbed and his car was stolen. It was found burnt out under a highway overpass two days later.

Meanwhile, Jim's life was a living hell. If he wasn't being called at all odd hours by Linda, pleading to forgive and forget, it was from one of their ex-friends. Linda's parents were very quiet on the fiasco. While they understood the gravity of what their daughter had done, they still maintained some hope that it would eventually stable out. At least they didn't harangue and harass Jim on the way.

Jim hated speaking to his lawyer because it would only cost money, but in the end he had to. He described the harassment and what it was doing to the kids' mental health. He immediately filed a restraining order on Linda and her gang of cronies. It was served to all of them and, so at last, peace and quiet! Now he could think about the way forward.

The day of the divorce hearing was set. Linda had access to the children and spent many weekends with them. Jim tried to let her have these times, because realistically, she was a great mother. She just sucked as a loyal wife! The kids started to tell Jim about their mum and how sad she was all the time and how angry she got with him, but he shut them down pretty quickly, telling them that their time with their mum was special to them and their mum and that he didn't need to hear about it. Emma, ever aware of what was going on, said once, "Daddy, mum says we have to tell you how angry she is with you and that when you divorce her, she is going to get everything, even us! She won't get us will she? I don't like her new boyfriend, that football jock, Marcus, or something. He gives us the creeps! She says that her boyfriend has a really good lawyer and he is going to make it hard for you. Is that true daddy?"

What did he say to that?

"Emm, you guys will get to tell the judge what you want. They will ask you and I am not going to tell you what to say. You just have to tell the truth, OK? Just enjoy your times with your mum and I will enjoy our time together s well."

The day of the hearing was at last upon them all. Jim was not looking forward to this day. He would have to re-live the whole sorry saga in a public forum. It would be embarrassing and sad. It would signal a formal end to a marriage that he thought would last forever.

The judge called the opening of the hearing.

Linda's lawyer, Ms Whyles, was first.

"Your honour, during this presentation, I hope to show how my client, has always been an honest, loving, caring and attentive mother and wife. The request by her husband for a divorce is ill-founded and completely unnecessary. The children of this marriage are of an age where they need a stable home in which to grow and develop. My client attests to the fact that if this divorce proceeds, it would greatly affect these children to the negative."