Feedback Pt. 02

Story Info
The adventure continues.
3.9k words
5
1.1k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 11/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
81 Followers

Feedback pt2

please read pt1 the story is a direct carry on.

We awoke in the wooded glade after our love making. The Sun was now high, a cloudless blue sky above and we were both rested and content, at ease with each other nakedness.

Danielle is an absolute delight to behold, her skin gently tanned free of blemish. Perfect tiny breasts with perfect nipples. I couldn't resist moving over her and kissing each nipple in turn. I could feel my own arousal starting again. But we had somewhere else to be, although I would have dearly loved to start our love making all over again.

I kissed Danielle gently on the mouth.

'Shall we get dressed and you can come back to our house and meet Mai and Kita.' I suggested it to Danielle.

I looked to Dani for her reply, and the expression on her face was that of wonder.

'They are real?' she asked.

'Of course they are real. You didn't think Mai and Kita were a fantasy, did you? Well would you like to come and meet them? Test out your theory to see if you are bi?' smiling cheekily, hoping for a positive answer.

'Mai and Kita are real?'

'For the second time. Yes. Now shall we get dressed and go and see them?'

As we dressed I could hear Dani muttering under her breath. They are real.

I dressed, cleared up the blanket, repacked my day pack and gave Dani a drink from my water bottle. I took her by the hand and led out of the wooded glade walking back towards the car park. We held hands and stopped every now and then to kiss and affirm our affection towards each other.

As we approached the cars Dani asked a question.

'Why didn't you take me to meet them first?'

'Why is quite easy to answer. Because it wouldn't have been right or fair to you or to them.' I continued my explanation. 'I wanted to have you to myself the first time; Mai had given me her blessing to meet you on your own, and I can tell you I'm very glad I did. You were truly wonderful and where we made love is a magical location for such an important event in your life. Don't you agree? Follow me and we'll be home in no time. You park across the drive.' With that I pulled her towards me and kissed her again.

I pushed my crotch to hers showing her I was erect again.

'Now before I take you again here and now. Let's go.' I said a tone of lust in my voice.

Dani smiled at me and groaned.

'Would you take me here?'

'Yes. Now get in your car and follow me. hang a tick and I'll call Mai

to tell her we are on our back. By the way do you eat meat?'

'Yes.'

I dialled Mai's number and she answered.

'Well how did it go?' Mai asked

'Perfectly. You'd not believe it but Danielle thought you and Kita were fiction.'

'No...!'

'Yes. Anyway Dani thinks she might be bi!' I said grinning into the phone. Dani had come up behind me wrapping her arms around my waist. One holding my erection through the front of shorts.

'Hey Mai.' she called out. ' I've got my hand on your husband's beautiful cock. I hope you don't mind?' Dani asked. I knew Mai would come back with a smart reply.

'Why don't you come back here with him and I can watch that beautiful cock sink into your pretty little cunt.' Dani squeezed my hardness. The idea made me twitch with lust.

'OK, we are on our way. Oh yes and don't tell Kita I want to surprise her. Love you bye.'

I hung up before Mai could reply.

'Wow. Mia is so sexy I can't wait to meet her.' Dani confirmed.

We got into our cars and drove back home. My cock was so fucking hard I had to loosen the waist band of my shorts. The afternoon was going to be very interesting.

We parked in front of the house and I led Dani in via the side gate. I was still rock hard and as l let Dani walk in front of me through the gate. I pulled her back so my hardness pushed against her bottom.

'Oooh I hope that's not a gun in your pocket!.' she said, rubbing herself from side to side grinding her lovely bottom against my cock.

'I would like to feel it inside me again if even just for a moment, put it in.' She whispered. Dani lifted up her skirt, and I pushed down the waistbands of my shorts and pants.

Taking hold of my cock and placing the head on Dani's perfect cunney, I thrust forwards impaling her, my newest sweet girl, oh she felt tighter and better than before. The sensation was amazing.

I wanted to fuck her senceless, but knew I had be patient, but oh the feeling was just so intence my cock was tingling and tickling for release. And just as quickly as I'd entered her I withdrew, otherwise I could have pumped her tight hot little cunney full of cum in a matter of seconds. It's like walking around with a grenade, with the pin pulled out. The slightest loss of concentration and boom!

'Mister Shelley! At least let our guest arrive before you ravage her again.' Mai said as she walked around the corner of the garage and took in the scene.

"Now put that away. There will be plenty of time later." Mai smiled at us both. I still had my cock out wet with Dani's sweet nectar.

I smiled lovingly at my wife and said 'My darling Mai I'd like to introduce Danielle. Dani, this is my beautiful wife Mai.' Dani had to bend down to kiss and hug Mia.

They kissed gently on the lips.

Mai said 'Dani it's a pleasure to meet you. Your effect on my husband is clear, and should I say prominent! Come and meet Kita. Were you inside her just then Mr Shelley?' Mai shook her head in mild disbelief. I knew what thoughts were most probably going through her head. That I, her loving husband couldn't refuse a wet pussy when presented open and willing. (If she only knew!)

We followed Mai into the garden towards the conservatory.

'Kita we have a guest for dinner.' Mai called out.

After a moment or two, Kita appeared from inside the house. She saw Dani, and her jaw dropped.

'Well fuck me! Dani it is you!? So Adam is the teacher you mentioned. It's a small world.' Kita came forward and embraced Dani. By this time I had put myself back inside my shorts.

Mai however wanted to feel my hardness.

'I think we should cool this down and you two should have a shower before dinner.'Mai said. 'Although I'd like to feel this cock in me right now. I'll resist.'

"Oh you can be such a martyr." I quipped and twitched my cock in Mai's hand. I leant down and kissed her. It would have been so easy to push her sarong up right there in front of Dani and Kita. I resisted the urge to start an orgy right there, but I knew her wisdom should be followed.

Mai took charge as the lady of the house. 'Kita, please take Dani upstairs to the guest bathroom and you Mr Shelley get upstairs and into ours. Cold water might be best for you in your current state.' Mai grinned at me with a knowing smile. I couldn't resist grabbing her as Kita and Dani went to the house. I had a feeling they had a lot to talk about.

Mai kissed and hugged me to her, feeling my erection pushing against her.

'Adam did you really just fuck a virgin this morning? Tell me about it and where did it happen?'

Holding Mai close I put my hand under her Sarong. Her pussy was slick with arousal, as I told her about all the events that had occurred just a couple of hours ago. As I narrated the story she held me tighter. My fingers found her little clit and started didling it. She moaned with pleasure at my story. I could feel she was getting very close to losing her self control. She gently pushed me back

'Go on, go! and have your shower and I'll check on the dinner. I know this is going to turn into a wonderful adventure.' We kissed again and I went upstairs to shower. I most certainly smelt of sex. As I reached the landing Kita came out of the guest bathroom.

'Well you randy bastard how the hell did you come to deflower and convert a devout lesbian?' She said smiling as she followed me into the master bedroom.

'She had doubts about herself and contacted me and as they say the rest is history.' I said, as I stripped for my shower.

Kita took hold of my still erect cock she looked down and spoke to my cock, and said. 'So my naughty boy has been sucked and fucked by one of the most desired women in the university.' Kita then knelt down, sniffed it and opened her mouth and sucked my cock hard, wanking the shaft.

'Kita. Please don't. Let me calm down, we can have fun later. I want you all at once. I'm only one body.'

Reluctantly Kita stood up. 'Let me wash you.'

'Kita, no you know what will happen.' I moved towards the bathroom door and Kita followed. I gently turned her around and pushed her to the bed. She willingly let me push her forwards over the bed, and let me lift her Sarong, and as she wasn't wearing any knickers I just slipped my cock right into her soaking wet cunney.

'Oh you fucking weak bastard. I knew you'd not be able to resist. Go on fuck your little bitch.'

I leant over her back and whispered in her ear. 'Would my little slut like a cunt full of spunk?' She pushed back against me I was really tempted to just fuck her and shoot her full of cum.

I pulled myself back until the head was just touching her, and slammed back into the hilt making her moan and signal she wanted more.

Suddenly there was a shout from Mai downstairs. 'Shower! I can guess what's happening. Kita...Wait till later.'

'Busted.' Kita complained.

I pulled out of Kita's pussy and dashed for the shower, locking the door behind me. I felt slightly guilty for leaving Kita hanging but I knew she would be even hotter later.

Kita tapped on the door and said quietly through the closed door.

'That little trick is going to cost you. Adam you're a real bastard at times. You are lucky I love you.'

Refreshed and showered and dressed in just a shirt and sarong I went downstairs. Dinner was already served and on the table. I sat next to Mai with Kita and Dani opposite. All three women were wearing sarongs. Kita and Dani had the see through Chinese silk ones we'd bought on our last visit to the far east. I winked at Kita showing I approved of her choice of dress.

Whilst we ate dinner we talked of our relationship and how it had evolved over the last few years. Dani was amazed, she was especially interested in our sleeping arrangements and how Mai and Kita allowed each other to sleep with me on alternate days, with all three of us sleeping and making love together on my days off.

Working shifts is a real bugger. Some days I'd get home from a Night Shift that had run over and Kita and Mai would have gone off to uni before I got home and they might not arrive back home until I'd had to leave for my next shift.

They might phone me at work around midnight and let me listen in on their love making it was fun to listen and I'd wank off if I was in a private place but I'd be so randy for the rest of my shift sometimes it was more torture than reward. The one thing they both knew was I'd fuck one of them silly the next morning when I arrived home from work. Apparently I smell very sexy after a long night shift work, all musky and sweaty. Was it listening to them fucking on the phone and getting me all randy that made me smell so sexy?

We finished dinner and cleaned up. Dessert was served.

*********

Well dear reader, this is Kita typing. This story has been sitting on Adam's hard drive for over a decade. I suppose he's been just a little distracted by real life. But with three women only too willing to love him and fuck him, you can't really blame him, can you?

I 've just read through the first part of the story and thought I thought I'd get on and finish the story myself as I was there. Yes this Kita or as Mai sometimes refers to me, number 2 wife, Mai is of course number 1 wife. It's a Chinese thing or rather ancient tradition, in olden times a man could have many wives and they were referred to not by name but by number, hence I'm no.2 wife

**********************************

We still live very happily together. Life has changed. 7 years ago we discovered we hads enough capital to move a smallholding in Wales, high up in the rolling Welsh hills. Dani comes to stay whenever she can. Like myself she's not gone and found another man. She has a girlfriend, but Lotty is a devout lesbian and isn't even remotely interested in joining our little band (her loss!) The sight of a mans willy makes feel sick. (foolish woman!)

***************************************

***************************************

So let's go back to that wonderful summer day so many years ago.

Dessert if I remember right was Adams' favourite, Eton mess, which consists of Whipped cream, icecream, crushed meringue and ripe summer fruit. Raspberries are best.

We had laid duvets out on the conservatory floor with some pillows to rest on.

Mai came in with the bowl of Eton mess and four smaller bowls. I'd also brought the toybox from up-stairs. Our toybox is a wonderful collection of sex toys, nowadays it is basically the same with a few high tech new additions.

As we sat on the conservatory floor I knew the Eton mess would come into our play, as it had done when there was just the three of us. I was sitting next to Dani. Her Sarong had slid up her legs and I accidentally spilt a blob on her thigh.

'Ooops sorry Dani. Can I lick that up for you?' Dani didn't reply but just opened her legs out straight inviting me to clear up the mess. Bending down my bottom temptingly in the air I began to lick away the sweet dessert. Mai leant forwards and placed another small blob higher up on Dani's other leg then one on her mons I licked eagerly until my face was lapping at her sweet pussy.

I felt a cold sensation on my bottom and heard Adam say 'Oops look what I've done Mai you better lick that mess off Kita too.'

Next I felt more cold, this time right down my crack and onto my pussy lips.

'Oh silly me." Adam quipped "Mai you'd better get busy before that falls onto the duvet.' Mai went to work quickly licking up the mess as it ran down the crack of my arse. I pushed myself up to make her access easier. It was hard to concentrate on pleasuring Dani's sweet pussy but I managed it somehow. Then I felt Mai not only licking me but also a rhythmic movement and I knew Adam must have entered her from behind and was fucking her doggy style.

Mai pushed something hard into my willing cunney and as it started to vibrate and twist inside me. I knew it was the pink rabbit. We stayed like that for a long time. Until first Mai came then Dani and finally myself in quick succession.

Adam had controlled himself and he must have been literally busting to blow his load after so many minutes fucking his wife whilst watching,Dani and I receive a good cunt licking.

We broke the chain and laid down together taking our unfinished Eton mess and eating it.

Mai took her last spoonful and placed it on the head of Adam's cock.

'There you are Dani you can have the final lick.' she said, Dani didn't need asking twice she laid down next to Adam and licked the mess from his rampant penis.

'So Dani, what's it like sucking on a real hot cock?' I asked her.

Taking Adam's cock out of her mouth she replied with a smile.

'Come and show me what he likes best.' I laid down on his left side and grasped the shaft.

'Copy me and I'll show you.'

Holding the shaft, my fist wrapped tightly around the middle of the shaft I demonstrated how to wank the skin of the shaft back and forth as the hardness increased. Adam is circumcised so he has no foreskin.

Then taking the head in my mouth but keeping my lips open so as to demonstrate to Dani how I rub my tongue at the underside of the head. This always makes Adam groan with pleasure. I closed my lips around the head and started to bob my head up and down keeping pressure on the glands with my tongue.

I pulled Adam's cock out of my mouth and instructed Dani what to do. She took the shaft and wanked her hand up and down his shaft then opened her mouth and swallowed the shaft right down to his tummy. Adam let his head fall back and groaned with pleasure.

'Oh fuck that feels amazing her tongue is so strong and rubbing the shaft amazingly. Dani, be gentle. I don't want to come too quickly. But fuck, it feels amazing.'

Dani began to come right up to the head and plunge down deep again each time her nostrils flared and her face started to become red as she resisted the urge to gag. She'd gasp for breath on each up stroke before sucking Adams full length back down her throat.

Now I can deep throat and love doing it, and know just how much pleasure it gives Adam. I gently pushed Dani to one side and took his phallus myself and deep throated it. Adam was moaning with pleasure. I saw he'd taken Mai into his arms and kissed her with a passion I'd not seen for awhile. Dani pushed Mai legs apart and started to lick her pussy. My own pussy felt empty so I took Adam's cock out of mouth, all slick and wet with saliva. Straddling Adam's hips I placed the cock at the entrance to my pussy and took his whole length in one movement. Adam let go of Mai and pulled my body towards his lips. We kissed hard and hungrily. Mai joined us in a three way kiss and all of a sudden an orgasm swept through her body, Adam held us tightly kissing us each in turn.

Breaking our embrace I leant back and started to fuck Adam's cock wanting to feel his cum inside me. I love the warm feeling as spunk pumps into me. I nearly always cum when he shoots a load of hot cum into either hole.

Gyrating my hips I tried my best to make Adam cum but he resisted my every move to get him to pump his load into my willing womb.

'Kita share, let Dani have another go. I'm sure she'd like it again. Wouldn't you Dani?'

Dani had sat back and watched after she'd sucked Mai to climax, and Mai was just watching and gently fucking herself with the pink rabbit.

I climbed off Adam allowing Dani to take my place.

Dani impaled herself letting out a moan of fulfilment.

'Adam you just got bigger inside me. The hard softness feels so amazing.' Dani just sat on Adam's hips, his cock buried deep inside her.

'Ooh what was that?' Dani exclaimed.

'Oooh yes I can. You are so deep let me clench and feel the head against my cervix.' Dani moved clenching her vaginal muscles then as her tummy seemed to move in waves Adam pushed upwards to be even deeper inside Dani they both moved in a beautiful unison. Adams' eyes rolled upwards; he was in a state of utter bliss. Dani had her eyes closed concentrating on keeping herself moving around Adams cock so deep within her. Then Mai started to kiss her husband and she said, 'Don't cum inside her, resist the urge please wait.' Mai kissed Adam hard and whispered something I couldn't quite hear.

What we did hear though was Dani nearly screaming with pleasure as her body convulsed in an incredibly intense orgasm.

Mai said to Adam 'Don't cum hold it'

'Ah Mai, her cunt is like a washing machine around me. It's amazing and she just flooded my balls with wetness. I'm so close oh fuck, oh fuck.'

Mai gently pushed Dani off her husband and Mai took her place. Mai can move her vaginal muscles but not with the same force that I think Dani had done. But had the advantage she knew what Adam really liked as she ground her pussy against his pubic bone.

'Do you want it?' He asked.

'Fill me up with your spunk you dirty fucker.' Mai ordered 'Shoot it into me.'

Adam was pushing his hips up off the floor and Mai rode his shaft there was pussy cream along all his length as Mai pulled herself up so just the head was in and dropped down impaling herself. Their moans and cries of passion were getting louder and louder.

They came together, Adam bucking upwards and Mai pushing down.

'Aaaaah fuck that's amazing my cocks exploding.' Adam groaned. As I looked under Mais bottom and could see Adam's balls pulled up tight around the base of his shaft which was twitching as his spunk pumped into Mai. Mai had fallen forward over Adam's body and she kissed him hard, almost trying to swallow his mouth.

Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
81 Followers
12