Feeding My Curiosity Pt. 10

Story Info
Morgan Officially Gets More Than He Bargained For.
2.9k words
4.77
5.1k
5

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With one eye crusted shut, I limped to the shower to clean off Ryan's DNA that was glazed all over my battered body.

Never had I felt this way. It was some combination of sore, sexually drained and exhausted, but still happy overall that I caught the sexual chase I had been obsessively chasing down.

As I sat under the hot water, I assumed this last sex marathon was our finale. Ryan was exactly what the doctor ordered with that perfect toy of his, but I knew there was no chemistry beyond this fun.

As I stood frozen under the hot water, I literally thought through all the sexual curiosities I had coming into this trip and felt Ryan and I so wonderfully achieved all of those experiences.

I probably was in the shower for a solid 30 minutes carefully washing every inch head to toe. Not surprisingly, as I went to wash my ass, it remained fairly open as I cleaned in and around it thoroughly.

After drying off I quietly went back in to the room with Ryan still sleeping. Shockingly, it was already 9pm - I had slept for hours. My body must have just needed to recharge the battery from the hours of sex and adrenaline that had been pumping for days now.

I quietly smoked some weed, put in my ear phones with relaxing music and laid back in bed next to Ryan.

Within a few minutes I dozed off again.

What seemed like hours later - I was woken up with Ryan lightly tapping me and talking quietly with, "Hey - I think I have to go, but wanted to say goodbye before leaving."

"Hi", I squinted and smiled at him intuitively knowing this probably was the last time I'd ever see him.

Ryan continued with, "I was going to stay the night but just got a call from my ex that he's drunk and needs help."

All groggy and confused I shook my head in agreement with, "Of course - go help him. Is he alright?"

He kept his quiet talking with, "Yeah yeah - he just gets really drunk and can be a drama queen. This isn't the first time by any means."

"You're a good dude, Ryan - go take care of him."

I sat up to acknowledge his departure and added, "Well honestly if there's anything I can do let me know. I feel bad."

"He's at a bar pretty close by - I'll go get him and see if he's alright. If he has friends with him - I'll just come back. It's literally like a 5-minute walk from here."

Ryan was fully dressed with his backpack on as I stood up next to the bed with open arms for a hug. We firmly embraced, pulled back and kissed.

As I pulled away, Ryan grabbed my face and forcefully planted a deep, open mouth kiss.

"I'd love to fuck you one more time before you leave, Morgan."

My eyes squinted and I smiled, "Honestly, my body is beat to hell, but I'm not sure I'll ever be able to turn down that cock of yours."

He again grabbed my hand and placed it on his full cock within his sweatpants. The boner drug was clearly still pumping as his cock was now rigid and warm.

My hand pumped his shaft, stroked it up and down a few times and crept back to his face with, "This fucking cock of yours has me on a leash. You better get out of here before your friend goes to jail."

He backed up smiling, as if in trouble with, "Alright alright - let me go save his pathetic ass."

As he opened the door and stepped out, he turned and blew me a kiss.

It was a confusing 180 degree turn as literally seconds ago I was ready to part ways and now wanted to impale that thick beast again.

As my hormones had started to fire up again, I fell back onto the bed and exhaled.

With my flight being later in the morning, I decided to use my new found energy to pack up and give me time to enjoy the city considering I'd be inside this hotel room the whole time.

After packing, I smoked some more weed and watched a movie. Midway through the movie I had fallen back asleep.

Guessing one hour later: Boom, boom, boom.

I flew out of bed in state of confused panic. Just in my boxers I hunched over to see who was at the door.

It was Ryan with another guy.

I opened the door slightly with, "Hi. You okay?"

Ryan put his face close to the door, "I'm so fucking sorry were you sleeping?"

I opened the door further to let them in with, "Yes but don't worry about it."

He continued rambling with, "Fuck I'm sorry Morgan - I figured you would have been up still. I texted you but figured your phone was on silent. Should we leave?"

"Don't be ridiculous."

My eyes shifted to his friend.

"Shit sorry - please meet my pain-in-the-ass ex boyfriend, Rinaldo. Rinaldo - this is my new friend Morgan."

"Hi Rinaldo - nice to meet you - you don't seem like a pain to me?" I smiled at him.

Rinaldo smiled, grabbed my forehand and slurred, "You are amazing to let us in - nice to meet you. Do you mind if I use the boys' room real quick?" As he was already heading into the bathroom.

I looked at Ryan with a smile, "Of course".

As I went back to the bed to sit, Ryan came and grabbed me to whisper into my ear, "Baby - please - he has no idea how we met"

I could smell booze on his breathe, so clearly he was tipsy.

"Uh okay - no worries. So how did we meet?", as he put a finger on his lips as if to keep silent.

"Let's just say we meet through friends - he probably won't even ask, but just in case."

"Okie dokie."

Ryan got up and went to the bar and grabbed the whiskey with glasses. I saw him now pouring 3 drinks.

He took 2 and brought one to me. I stood up, we tapped glasses and smiled at each other.

"I'm baaaaaack", he coughed up after downing his glass of whiskey.

"Jesus - are we really drinking?" I reluctantly gulped the warm, harsh drink.

His hand nudged underneath my elbow to ensure I drank the whole glass with a big devilish smile.

"Too bad your ex is here - you left me wanting a minute ago", I squinted back looking at the bathroom door.

"Oh we can just ignore him", as he went in to kiss my neck.

For the first time, Ryan's hand proactively started rubbing my cock. He quickly sprung to life as my head tilted back.

I brought my head back down as he continued to suck on my neck and ear with, "For reals?"

He ignored my question and dropped to his knees to pull my underwear down. Without one effort of fight, my underwear had been flung to the side and Ryan was devouring my cock with both hands gripping my butt cheeks.

He aggressively licked my cock up and down, sucked on each ball with force and even lifted my sack and dove into my ass.

Just as he had my cock deep inside his throat, the bathroom door swung open with, "Oh boy."

Ryan casually spit out my cock, turned to Rinaldo with, "Oh hi - forgot you were here", and plunged back onto my cock.

Rinaldo laughed loudly, as if excited the party just started, grabbed the glass of whiskey and shot it down.

He then proceeded to pull his shirt up and off and refill our glasses with whiskey.

My brain has was literally dizzy from what had just happened in the last 5-minutes, but wasn't about to push Ryan off of my cock finally getting attention.

Rinaldo was short, tan and thin guessing he was Latino. He shuffled over to me with a newly poured, full glass of warm whiskey with, "Well alright, I guess we are going have a party?"

My sex-stupid, getting-a-blowjob response was, "Oh hi."

He laughed, put his hand on my chest and fed me a sip. His hand shifted into pinching my nipples and I smiled. "You like that?"

I smiled back with a little sex-smirk, eye brows lifted and shook my head in agreement.

As Ryan continued to inhale my cock, Rinaldo shifted closer and kissed my neck while rubbing my nipples.

He slid up, we caught eyes and aggressively started kissing. He was a wet sloppy kisser as his tongue torpedoed my mouth.

With Ryan professionally loving my cock and Rinaldo and I making out, the moment really heated up as I let out a loud moan.

My moaning caught Ryan's attention and he immediately bounced up to join our kiss.

"I see you two have met", as he forced his way into our now 3-way kiss. We traded tongues and distributed hands to each other's ass.

The make-out mosh pit continued for minutes as finally both of them took off the remainder of their clothes.

I was standing there in awe - I truly had no clue what to do. That split-second confusion was mostly attributed to the thought of, "who's fucking who?"

Though, within seconds, my peripheral vision caught wind of my crush - Ryan's massive cock pointing at the ceiling.

"Oh god", I blurted out as I turned to stare directly at his cock.

"Right?", Rinaldo agreed.

I hesitated to agree with Rinaldo worried he would immediately know my intimate knowledge of Ryan's rare talent.

Thankfully Ryan took the lead with, "Who wants it first?"

Rinaldo quickly answered, "Morgan, you need to experience this cock", as he walked over to pour more whiskey.

Ryan interrupted with, "Wait", seemingly knowing how to orchestrate this threesome.

He put his glass down and went into his backpack. He brought out the bottle of oil with condoms.

He turned to me and pushed me down onto the bed. He then proceeded to open the condom package and put the condom on my hard cock with his mouth, which was incredibly impressive.

He jumped back up and ordered Rinaldo to get on the bed.

As Rinaldo rolled onto the bed, we caught eyes again and started making out. As our kissing intensity increased, I saw Ryan creep up behind Rinaldo and seemingly start applying oil to his ass.

My curiosity reached down and grabbed onto Rinaldo's thin, stiff pole. It was incredibly smooth, almost feminine as I tugged at his rock hard penis with my fingers.

He let out a high pitched moan as I jerked him off while making while Ryan played with his ass.

After a few minutes, Ryan pulled Rinaldo away from our kissing and pushed him to lay on his stomach. Ryan looked at me, grabbed my hand and pulled me to sit on top of Rinaldo.

I took the cue and started to slide my wrapped cock between his little hairless butt crack. It was oiled up and slippery as my cock glided up and down.

I fell forward to plant my hands on the back of his shoulders while my glides pushed harder. Ryan slid his hand underneath, took my cock and started rubbing it directly in and around his well-oiled asshole.

"Fuck yes", Rinaldo yelled with a girl-like tone.

Ryan pushed my tip directly into Rinaldo's hole and removed his hand. He then proceeded to push my ass hard into Rinaldo to force my stiff cock all the way inside.

"Fuck", Rinaldo screamed.

"Sorry - psycho here pushed me inside of you."

"Sorry", Ryan sarcastically countered, with a quiet, "not sorry."

I pulled back and left my cock at the tip of his ass so Rinaldo could recover from the jolt of pain.

As Ryan slid his hand under to lightly caress my nuts, his other hand pushed my ass so it would plummet back inside.

"Ugh", this time lighter Rinaldo barked.

Ryan's available hand grabbed the oil and started dumping oil all over my ass.

As I froze myself from hurting Rinaldo, I quickly figured out what Ryan was wanting.

I remained in a dizzy, confused sexual state - so much had hit me in a short period of time. The feeling of Rinaldo's tight little ass, while Ryan was caressing my backside was one amazing rush of sexual pleasure.

Thankfully Ryan knew what he wanted as he went to work on my stationed ass as I refused to fuck Rinaldo in fear of hurting him.

Ryan had both hands spreading my ass with his hands and tongue opening up my hole.

As he was opening me up, my juices really started to flow again. I slowly would start pushing back inside of Rinaldo and begin to open him up with my own slight and slow humps.

Subtle moans begin oozing out of his mouth that I found to be really sexy.

Sounds I had never heard from a man, "Oooooh yeah baby", in his high pitched tone.

As I continued floating with enjoyment from my ass now being tongued and fucking this gripping hole, Ryan backed up to situated himself behind me.

I couldn't see him, but knew exactly what was coming my way.

His hands grabbed my hips to move me into a position where he could penetrate me.

Truly, with me pretty much laying on top of Rinaldo, we were approaching legitimate sexual gymnastics here.

Ryan's legs were seemingly spread wide as he wedged up behind me. I awkwardly tried to point my ass outward, but not far enough where my cock would leave Rinaldo.

Ryan's beast of a cock allowed for all of this to work as I quickly felt his friendly-sized tip push against my hole.

"Oh fuck", escaped from my breath, which was laced with fear and excitement wrapped into one reaction.

One hand firmly held my shoulder to hold his body from collapsing on top of us both, with his other hand guiding his cock into my body.

Rinaldo's impatience came to end with his hips push back at my cock.

For the next few minutes we experienced this awkward dance of sex. Each of us had our moment of thrusting, but we never really found the rhythmic groove I would have hoped for.

At one point, Ryan's cock fell out of my ass, which allowed for me to really start fucking Rinaldo. Ryan picked up on this and slapped my ass with, "God you two are so hot."

As I was intensely fucking Rinaldo, I felt his ass start to clinch and heard Rinaldo scream, "Oh god yes I'm cumming." Rinaldo was uncontrollably firing streams of cum underneath his body.

Without question the decibel level of his screaming woke up our neighbors. I had never heard anyone scream this loud in their lost sexual pleasure.

Ryan wanted in on this ecstasy and decided to forcefully plow back inside of me, which collapsed and sandwiched our sweat hot bodies.

"Oh fuck that hurts so good", I quietly exhaled into Rinaldo's ear.

"You both have the tightest asses", Ryan proudly barked into our ears to let us both know who ruled the sexual kingdom.

Rinaldo, while breathing hard, "Yes baby, your friend's cock fits perfect inside me right now - I swear I just keep cuming over and over."

The peacefulness ended as Ryan decided it was his turn to release. His deep grind into my ass transitioned into forceful thrusts with his body plummeting up and down onto my sweaty body.

His massive cock was still raging hard and was just devouring every inch of my ass, which was now expanded to its fullest to accommodate his size.

Ryan's weight would forcefully push my cock into Rinaldo as our sandwich of sex continued for a couple more minutes.

Ryan yelled loudly as he thrusted down upon me to fill me up. I could feel and hear my ass fill up with his hot semen.

Rinaldo caught on and was pushing back into me. Just as Ryan was on his last few pumps inside of me, my cock felt the urge and also began to release into Rinaldo.

The feeling was so wildly intense I ended up biting Rinaldo's ear and screaming.

"Holy fuck", Rinaldo screamed as he slapped the bed with his hand.

It was truly the finale of fireworks as we all were breathing and moaning loudly into each other.

All of us were drenched, breathing hard with wet hair as Ryan was now pancaked on top.

My eyes closed as I felt Ryan's cock begin to slip outside of my abused hole. Ryan's weight on top of me help my gummy worm remain inside of Rinaldo's sexed body.

Eventually we all unpeeled from each other, showered and parted ways. Ryan grabbed me on his way out with, "I want to come see you."

"You have my number. My ass is going to miss that cock of yours."

His face knew my only interest in seeing him again was purely sexual. It was clear I wasn't interested in Ryan besides what he could do to my body.

As wedged into my seat on my flight home, my eyes closed and a large smile broke wide.

I was a different person from a few days earlier. I had a new confidence and clarity of who I was and what I wanted.

As my brain ran its fingers through the files of what had just happened, my eyes opened having concluded to what I had desired next.

I need to find David.