Feeding the Beast Ch. 04

Story Info
Stacy gets a new suit as they plan their next trip!
3.7k words
4.84
4.9k
3

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 07/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,370 Followers

*Author's notes: This is a work of fiction, hopefully that is not a word you struggle with. It is a story of fictional, consenting adults. It's in the fetish category for a reason, if that scares you, please back away slowly. For the rest of you, please enjoy!

Nick was torn. It had taken Stacy a couple days to recover from her trip to the adult store, although she'd been horny the entire time, but it wasn't like he could simply ask her when it would happen again. It wasn't like the question, "Hey honey when do you wanna have another gang bang?" just flowed into conversation after all. It had been incredibly arousing watching all of it though, to include getting her dressed and ready then helping her into the car as cum seeped from her holes, dried on her latex covered face and lingerie. Not only did he watch the video almost daily, he looked at the before and after pictures even more. He was almost sure Stacy felt much the same, she'd been far stricter with her diet and had been working harder in the gym as well. Latex hid nothing, so it made sense she'd want to look her best.

Stacy couldn't stop thinking about her Saturday in latex. While Nick was in the shower, she'd uploaded the video and pictures to their cloud so she could see them without having to ask. Rarely did she make it through a quick peek without needing to orgasm. Sunday and Monday she'd been sore, sore enough she'd worn yoga pants Sunday and a skirt to work because the seam from her jeans hurt when she sat. When she worked out, she thought of little more than being manhandled and fucked again. It would be a bit though; Stacy wanted a bit more freedom the next time they engaged in latex play and had ordered a suit almost identical to hers but with small holes in the eyes so she had some vision. At least then she could walk under her own power without walking into walls. Then, all she had to do was muster up the nerve to talk to Nick about doing it again.

As fate would have it, the delivery came while Nick was outside. He gladly signed for the package, bringing it inside for Stacy who was cleaning the kitchen. When Nick walked in Stacy had her back to him. She was standing on her toes reaching for something on the top shelf, the t-shirt she had on riding up enough to show off the small pair of black lycra/spandex shorts she had on. Nick just had to stop, letting his eyes slowly make their way up her shapely legs to her luscious butt.

"You got something." Nick said as he walked in.

"Yeah?"

"FedEx just dropped off a package for you," the words caused Stacy to immediately forget what she was doing and turn quickly, "is it anything good?"

"Oh," Stacy's eyes stared at the nondescript cardboard box Nick held, "you could say that."

Stacy's hands trembled as she walked toward Nick. While Nick could have noticed her hands, instead he noticed how her nipples immediately hardened and were now sticking out through her light grey shirt. Whatever was in the box, Stacy was turned on by it. She took the box from him, quickly sitting at the kitchen table, only then did Nick notice her fingers trembling over the top of the box.

"Can you get me a knife?" She asked without looking up.

"Sure." He said quickly pulling a paring knife from the rack. "Here you go."

"Okay, so," Stacy slowly cut the tape on the sides as she spoke, "I've been trying to figure out a way to bring this up, but I don't want you to think badly of me." Nick remained quite unsure of where this was going. "That thing we did a few weeks back," she continued carefully cutting the tape along the top, "well I really, I mean, really enjoyed it." He watched as she bit her lower lip and opened the top of the box. "And, I've been trying to work up the nerve to ask about doing it again."

Just as Nick was about to ask what "thing" she was talking about, the box opened revealing the large cartoon sapphire blue eyes and bright red circular mouth. He felt a sense of relief that she'd finally brought it up, then wondered why she needed a new latex catsuit that looked identical to the other. Again, Nick decided to remain quiet, it had been impossible for him to find a way to admit he'd enjoyed the hell out of watching Stacy getting fucked. Just sitting there looking at the face of the catsuit Nick was quickly getting hard. Rock hard.

"But, I had to make a couple changes with the suit," Stacy said slowly lifting it from the box, "so I had them add small eyeholes, so I can move without injuring myself, and modify the zipper in the back."

"Okay." Nick finally managed to speak, his mouth feeling incredibly dry.

"The old zipper went in one direction," she said flipping the top of the suit over to show him, "now it zips down from the top too." Nick stared blankly wondering what the point was but thankfully didn't need to ask. "Now, when you lock the collar on me," she visibly shook as she said the word collar, "the zippers get locked too, so no one can unzip the head and see my face."

"Oh, well that's really smart!" Nick blurted. "So, um, when do you try it?"

"Do you mean just the two of us?" Stacy paused looking up at Nick for the first time since she saw the package. "Or with others?"

"Um, yes!" Nick smiled eagerly. "But just the two of us first."

"Maybe tonight," Stacy replied squeezing her thighs tightly, "but I really want to do the group thing again."

"I think I have an idea for that," Nick replied, no longer shocked how excited Stacy was getting about this whole idea, "Jeff is getting a party bus for his brother's bachelor party." He watched a visible shudder ripple through Stacy's body at the idea. "I'm sure I could work something out to get you on the bus."

"Oh my God!" Stacy quaked with excitement. "I can't even imagine," her mind was racing, "is this the one where you're spending the night in the city?"

"Yeah." Nick replied feeling precum starting to make his boxers wet. "Thinking of joining us?" Stacy let out a low moan, her eyes fluttering. "I guess I'll take that as a yes!" Nick slowly stood up, leaning forward he slid his hand between Stacy's thighs, pressing his index finger against the wet crotch of her shorts. "I think we're going to need to try this out tonight then huh?"

"Yes, please!" Stacy replied breathlessly.

They both stood and embraced. Nick's hands went to Stacy's ass and tit while her arms went around his neck. Kissing deeply, Stacy moaned again, grinding her body into his. The last time it had been random, Nick had kept what was going on to himself, now Stacy knew what was going to happen and when. While she still didn't know how many guys were involved at the adult toy store, she'd be able to see who got on the party bus and how many there were. The thought of it all brought her to the brink of orgasm.

"If I don't get dressed," she said as their kiss broke, "you're going to need to fuck me right now."

"Go get dressed up!" Nick replied releasing Stacy quickly. "Fucking you will wait."

An hour later Stacy descended the stairs, the head of her latex catsuit lying on her chest, the collar with brass lock held in her left mitten shaped hand. She was wearing the faux leather and fishnet lingerie Nick had bought for her first adventure, and the heels he liked so much on her. The latex had already adhered to her body, clinging to her like a second skin.

"One thing I didn't think about though," Stacy said as she handed Nick the collar, "when I added the zipper at the top, I lost the ponytail hole." Nick noticed the snap that had held her ponytail in place was absent. "So, unless you've got a thing for bald chicks," Stacy smirked, "I'm going to need a wig."

"I'm sure we can manage that," Nick replied as he stood directly in front of her, "but, based on what it took to get that bustier cum free, I suggest a couple of inexpensive ones. Maybe blue to go with your eyes."

"Perfect!" Stacy replied. "I also had them use thinner latex in the more important areas," her eyes gleamed slightly as she spoke, "so I can feel them better." Stacy pulled Nick to her for one more passionate kiss, her mitten hand cupping, rubbing and squeezing his throbbing cock. "Ready when you are Lover!" She said as she took a step back.

"Oh I am sure you are!" Nick smirked as he helped Stacy pull the hood into place.

With her hair neatly tucked inside, Nick zipped the closure, bringing both zippers to the nape of Stacy's neck, the positioned the choker in place. The back of the choker had a slot for the larger, sturdier zipper pulls, which were then fastened through the same padlock. Stacy could no longer be released until the padlock was undone. Walking back in front of her, Nick looked over his latex encased girlfriend, his cock aching for attention. His mind had been racing for the past hour on what to do with her, but what he needed right now was relief. Slowly turning Stacy around, Nick guided her onto her knees. Even before her knees fully made it to the floor, his jeans and boxers were falling down his legs and his cock was making its way into her mouth. Without a ponytail to hold onto, Nick's hand held the back of Stacy's head tightly as he thrust into her mouth. He had to stop after a minute, he was already ready to burst and wanted it to last. Pulling out of her mouth, Nick squatted in front of Stacy, holding her collar tightly and staring into the well-hidden eye holes in the blackness of her cartoon eyes.

"Know what I like about having you all to myself?" He asked, watching her answer by shaking her head. "I get to fuck any hole I want whenever the mood strikes me!" He watched as Stacy's body shuddered. "Over the coffee table," he paused as she started to move, "then I need to think of a name for you."

Positioning herself over the table, Stacy waited anxiously for Nick to enter her. "Slut is pretty obvious given the collar," Nick said as he poured lube on his cock, "but kind of impractical, you seemed to get more excited when the guys referred to you as a slut, naming you that would take that away." Nick stepped out of his jeans before kneeling behind Stacy and deciding which bright red hole he'd fill with his cock first. "And blow-up doll seems far too long to say," he said rubbing the head of his lubed cock around the red ring disappearing into her ass, "I'll have to give that some thought."

Stacy's body throbbed, she pushed back trying to get Nick inside her, while he was more interested in tormenting her not only with his cock but naming her. She wanted to cry out, to beg him to just slam into her, but the ring holding her mouth open prevented that. Her entire body ached, an ache that could only be fixed with an orgasm! Then it happened, Nick thrust his cock into her pussy, driving it forward with his entire body while holding her hips tightly. The ripple effect through her body was orgasmic as her entire body convulsed. Only the odd sound of her groan escaped the latex catsuit. Nick thrust into her three more times before pulling out completely. Pressing his cock against her ass, Nick entered her tight hole slower than he'd done with her pussy. She'd never taken his cock this easily before as it slithered inside her with zero resistance.

"I think I have it," Nick said pulling Stacy up to her knees while slowly screwing her ass, "blow up doll Betty, or Betty for short!" Thrusting into her hard enough to lift her slightly from the floor, Nick's hands roamed Stacy's body. "What do you think?" He said holding his cock deep inside her ass. "What about it Betty?"

Stacy nodded approval as quickly as she could, not simply just agreeing to the name, but wanting him to continue fucking her like he was. She knew Betty had been a derogatory term her brothers had used for loose girls in college, who was looser than a blow-up doll though? Images flashed of her being in a party bus, on her knees just like this with a guy in her ass while another approached from the front to fuck her mouth. Stacy orgasmed again, feeling the warmth flooding down her legs just as Nick pulled out of her. Suddenly, he appeared standing in front of her again.

"Like I said," Nick said waving his cock in front of her face, "any hole I want, whenever the mood strikes!" Pushing his cock into Stacy's agape mouth, Nick held her head with two hands this time as he slowly thrust into her. "Isn't that right Betty?"

Nodding as best she could, Stacy could still feel his cock in her other holes as he fucked her mouth. As much as she wanted him to cum, she didn't want him to stop either. It had taken an hour to get ready, she didn't want to take all this off twenty minutes after being done! Stacy felt his cock swell in her mouth, his thrusts becoming shallower, straining against the mouth condom that kept her airway open.

"FUCK!" Nick grunted, the warmth of his semen filling Stacy's mouth. Taking half a step back, Nick said "Lift your chin and look up."

Doing as he said, Stacy could see him holding his cell phone camera through the small eye holes. Her body quivered again as he took picture after picture of her cum filled mouth condom and his hard cock serving her even more. Putting his phone aside, Nick helped Stacy get to her feet. Wrapping his arms around her, Nick held his girlfriend tightly. While it was odd to look into the vacant cartoon-like eyes, he knew from her warmth that she was in there.

"I couldn't think of a way to tell you this before," Nick said softly, glad he didn't have to admit this while she was looking at him with her own eyes, "but it was really hot watching you at the toy store, and I can't wait until the bachelor party."

Stacy wrapped her latex covered arms around Nick, placing her head on his chest and squeezing him tightly. It was the only way she could convey that she appreciated his honesty and that she'd enjoyed it too.

"Now, why don't you go back to cleaning the kitchen or whatever it was you were doing," Nick chuckled at the idea of watching Stacy try to do her normal weekend activities while encased in latex, "it's the best way for you to get used to those new eye holes after all."

As crazy as it sounded, Stacy actually loved the idea. As long as she wasn't cooking anything she should be fine. Walking unsteadily to the kitchen, Stacy leaned forward over the sink letting Nick's cum seep from her mouth, while trying to remember what she'd been doing before he came in. Then it struck her. She returned to the cabinet she'd been trying to get something from and opened it again. There her bright red crockpot sat, just out of arms reach. With the heels on, Stacy was able to pull the crockpot down and set it on the counter. Retrieving and opening the cookbook presented another challenge, but again she managed. While it probably took her twice as long to get everything she needed into the crockpot, but eventually she did it.

Nick was amazed and impressed. Stacy had managed to get dinner set and was now using a dust mop to clean the floor not only in the kitchen but the living room too. She was a regular cleaning dynamo, just not as quick as she would have been dressed normally. Nick made sure to take a good number of pictures on his phone, it was too funny not to enjoy as his personal blow-up doll went through her Saturday spring cleaning! It certainly wasn't something he could share with anyone, their friends had all been over their place, they'd recognize the interior immediately. But it was definitely worth the chuckle and also incredibly arousing.

"Stacy." Nick called. While only 15 feet from her, she didn't react to her name. "Stacy!" He said again, this time louder. Still no reaction. "Hey, Stace!"

She turned slowly, putting her hands on her hips and cocking her head to the side. With a wave of her right hand, starting from her head and sweeping out to her side, Nick suddenly understood his mistake.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Nick laughed, leaning forward apologetically, "Betty, I was going to grab something to eat, would you like to be let out so you can too?"

Stacy giggled inside, tapping her hand to her chin as if she were giving the question serious though. Eventually she shook her head no. Pointing to her wrist while holding it up, it seemed the couple was building a system of sign language.

"It's just after 3." Nick replied.

Stacy clapped her hands, then gave Nick a wave as she walked upstairs. This walk was far less perilous than the first walk down the stairs in her catsuit. Even with the heels, she could at least see a bit of where she was going, making it far less risky. Intrigued by what she was doing, Nick quietly followed, to watch his blow-up doll make the bed and get a load of laundry started.

That day Stacy spent just over 5 hours in latex, doing her normal weekend activities with the periodic interruption to get fucked by Nick, who'd cum three times. As she'd done before, Stacy lost count of the number of times she'd orgasmed, but she knew it was a lot. After being allowed to remove the suit, and showering, Stacy joined Nick downstairs wearing her favorite sweatshirt and most comfortable pair of cotton panties. After dinner, she and Nick sat on the couch together looking through the pictures and video he'd taken as well as finding the appropriate wig for Betty.

"You know, I was thinking," Nick said nervously, "for you to be able to be comfortable moving around as Betty, you should probably wear that often."

"Hmmm, you think so?" Stacy replied teasingly, watching Nick shift uncomfortably and blush. "Oh relax," she said turning to face him, "I absolutely agree, but you have to promise me something."

"Okay."

"If we are going to do this," Stacy took Nick's hands in hers, "we need to be open and honest with each other okay? No secrets, and no holding back."

"Sounds like a plan, I guess." Nick replied nervously.

"The other part is," Stacy squeezed Nick's hands trying to convey her sincerity, "neither of us can get hurt, offended or make fun of the other's ideas, okay? We need to be able to speak freely to each other, understand?"

"I do." Nick replied staring into Stacy's bright sapphire blue eyes.

"I'll go first," Stacy swallowed hard before continuing, "I really enjoy the whole latex thing, it was actually kinda fun today doing stuff while dressed up. I don't think I could do it every day, but I swear I almost came just making the bed!" Both of them chuckled at the idea but nodded knowingly. "That whole week leading up to going to that store was unreal," Stacy looked anxiously at Nick as she continued, "I could barely focus at work, then when I saw the video after. It was like watching someone else."

"It was kinda wild to see you watching yourself." Nick said earnestly.

"When we watched it, it was like it wasn't me on the screen," Stacy said shifting as she could feel herself getting wetter, "it's definitely something I want to try again, but only if you're okay with it."

"Okay, open and honest right?" Nick asked nervously. In response, Stacy leaned in and hugged him tightly. "I've had this fantasy for a long time, not necessarily with latex, but of seeing you with another guy or guys," Nick blurted it out so he wouldn't chicken out, "but I didn't want you to think I was a pervert or thought you were a whore or anything."

"Oh Sweetie!" Stacy hugged Nick again. "I know you love me."

"I don't want to be a cuckhold or anything like that," Nick continued, "but honestly, watching you with those guys was the hottest fucking thing I've seen or done in my life!"

"Mine too!" Stacy blushed deeply as she responded. "And I don't want you to be a cuck either," Stacy continued, "you're the only one that gets the real me!"

"Sounds fantastic to me."

"One more thing though," Stacy's tone became serious for a moment, "I think Betty needs a couple different outfits and maybe shoes to go with them."

"Just as long as I get to enjoy you in them first!" Nick replied pulling the laptop to them again.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,370 Followers
12