Feeding the Beast Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to say," Stacy said somewhat panicked, "I don't really like the pair of shoes I have to wear with this!"

"Oh don't worry," Marguerite said with a smile, "Shawn and I took care of that."

"Really?"

"Call it a thank you gift." Marguerite said with a wink.

"A thank you gift?" Stacy asked. "Thank you for what?"

"If this venture of yours goes forward," she said retrieving a rather large shoe box, "then Shawn will definitely be spending more alone time with you, and you know how he enjoyed that the last time!"

"Ohhhhh!" Stacy shuddered as visions of Shawn having his way with her reentered her mind. "Holy crap!" She blurted. "I don't know that I can even stand in those!"

"Don't worry Sweetie," Marguerite said, lifting Stacy's foot to put on the first ankle boot, "it's easier than they look."

The boots matched Stacy's hot pink outfit perfectly, and had a 5-inch platform, which would certainly limit her movements. The laces of the boots were bright white, crisscrossing perfectly and tied in a neat bow just below the mid-point of her shin. Before lowering her foot to the floor, Marguerite placed one of Stacy's new cuffs over the boot. The lock on each was an anodized fuchsia heart which dangled outside Stacy's ankle while a small D-ring remained on the inside. Nick had put her in the 3-inch platform heels a few times, but Stacy had rarely stood and definitely not walked wearing those! These were even taller and the soles looked narrower than the black and chrome ones at home.

"Not to sound stupid," Stacy said barely above a whisper, "what's the ring for?"

"Oh all kinds of things!" Marguerite's eyes blazed with excitement as she reached for Stacy's other foot to put the next boot on. "A short chain to keep you from moving too quickly, a spreader bar to keep your legs spread, or to anchor your feet to the floor." Marguerite tied the other boot while continuing. "Just in case they want unrestricted access to you."

"I feel silly having asked that," Stacy blushed deeply, "but I think the chain to keep me from moving quickly is a bit unnecessary, if I move too fast I'm going to fall on my face in these!"

"I'll be close by so you don't fall." Marguerite said reassuringly.

Stacy looked at the mirror, not only had Marguerite done her lips in a high gloss pink, but she'd even applied a bright pink eyeshadow. Stacy loved the look and sat still while Marguerite stood behind her and fastened the collar, allowing the leash to hang between Stacy's breasts. Out of the corner of her eye Stacy could see a very attractive redhead getting ready. She looked rather fierce, but quite beautiful, making Stacy wonder who she was.

"Don't stare too long," Marguerite cautioned, "she's not going to be in a collar tonight."

"Oh!" Stacy replied quickly averting her eyes.

Marguerite helped Stacy to her feet, then took her by the arm, leading her back to the locker. Taking a seat, Stacy remained on the bench while Marguerite put their things neatly in the locker. Standing and looking at Stacy, Marguerite held out her hand, helping the blonde to her feet again.

"Deep inhale and exhale," Marguerite instructed, "just relax."

"I'll try."

Marguerite led Stacy to the door opposite the one they'd entered, as they passed by the redhead Stacy could feel her eyes on them. While the garter belt covered a lot of her front, it did little to cover her ass. Stacy didn't dare look back to check, but she was sure the redhead was watching her ass as she walked away. Once outside the locker room, Stacy was rather shocked by the number of people at the place. It was a combination nightclub and bar, with stools around the bar and booths nearby. There were also a number of doors leading off to what Stacy assumed were rooms where a dance floor probably once existed. The most glaring difference between this and any other regular bar Stacy had gone to was the manner of dress. While Stacy was positive she'd feel self conscious about what she was wearing, the thought didn't enter her mind after she walked out of the locker room!

"Holy shit!" Stacy whispered to herself as she followed Marguerite through the small crowd.

It was easy to tell who was "in charge" as she looked quickly at the couples. It was the one not wearing cuffs! While Stacy would have felt exposed, the woman she passed wearing several leather straps as "clothing" was certainly more on display than Stacy was in her latex. That, and the inch wide strap cutting across her breasts barely contained her nipples and didn't look all that comfortable. Stacy was relieved to reach the booth Nick and Shawn where were seated, upon their approach both men stood, ushering the women into the booth before sitting down. There were already drinks at the table, Stacy took a long sip of her wine and tried to keep her head from spinning off her shoulders.

"Are you doing okay?" Nick leaned over and asked softly.

"Yeah," she replied, "you got cuffs huh?"

"You seemed to like the idea of being tied up last night," Nick's voice had an air of cockiness to it, "so I didn't think you'd mind."

"Oh, I definitely don't," Stacy replied gripping Nick's thigh tightly, "I can't wait for you to try them out!"

Stacy realized her heart was racing, even sitting inside the booth and next to Nick, her body and mind were being constantly bombarded. She was too afraid to look around too much, but she couldn't help herself. There were just too many sights to take in and she didn't want to miss any of them! To her left was a woman, well, it could be a woman, in heavy black latex bondage. Her arms were encased in a pair of sleeves completely immobilizing them, and a ball hung from her mouth like you would see on a blood pressure cuff. Stacy noticed two similar rubber balls dangling between her legs. At least Stacy was now sure she was a woman, but how full she must feel all while completely unable to communicate with the outside world. In part, Stacy envied her. Then Stacy's stomach fell, as she saw the Domme they'd encountered in the locker room approaching the table. It took incredible effort, but Stacy was finally able to look away just before the woman reached their table.

"Good evening Shawn," the woman said exuding confidence, "nice to see you again."

"Nice to see you as well Allison." Shawn replied.

"I see you brought new friends." She said while looking over at Stacy, who felt even more exposed than she already was.

"This is Nick." Shawn said as Nick stood to shake her hand.

"Nice to make your acquaintance Nicholas," Allison said as she extended her hand, "can I inspect your pet?"

Stacy's stomach flipped even more than it had previously as she immediately looked over at Marguerite. Thankfully, Marguerite was looking back at Stacy with a reassuring calmness in her eyes. She mouthed "it's okay" to Stacy, who suddenly felt a bit better about being inspected by a complete stranger. What she did not notice was Nick and Shawn exchanging similar looks of panic and reassurance. Nick stepped to the side, wondering how he would ever bring this up to Stacy, only to find her already sliding toward him across the bench. Nick took Stacy's hand, helping her to her feet.

Suddenly, Stacy was now face to face with the Dominant redhead. Stacy was rarely intimidated, she'd grown up with older brothers and was confident in herself, but there was something about being in this setting. In front of her, the redhead with piercing green eyes had her hair pulled up and back and wore a black leather strapless dress that showed off her amazing figure. While Stacy stood several inches above her, she felt even more submissive than she had earlier.

"Relax Sweetie," Ms. Allison said reassuringly, "I don't bite the first time." Stacy nodded but couldn't muster much of any response in spite of her opening her mouth. "You seem quite fit," Stacy could feel the warmth of Ms. Allison's hand on her right side, "do you work out?"

"I do yoga Ms." Stacy finally managed to answer.

"Lovely!" Stacy felt the other hand remove the leash hanging from the collar after not so subtly grazing her breasts. "Just relax, this should be a breeze for you."

Stacy was glad Ms. Allison didn't ask her to turn, she felt as if she were frozen in place. Disappearing behind her, Stacy felt her wrists being lifted by the cuffs, as her arms were rotated behind her back until her palms were pressed against each other between her shoulder blades. Again, the redhead reappeared in front of her, taking a step closer until her torso pressed against Stacy's breasts and her arms wrapped around Stacy's body. Stacy inhaled sharply, trying not to swoon, closing her eyes momentarily. The leash that had been around her neck was now laid flat across her upper arms up to her breasts.

"Just relax." Ms. Allison said softly while feeding the clip through the hand loop of the leash. "You'll be ready in just a moment." With that, the clip was reattached to the leash, anchoring Stacy's arms and hands in a completely defenseless position.

Her eyes never lifting from Stacy's breasts, Allison's hands soon cupped the outside of them, pressing them together slightly while she paid close attention to Stacy's reactions. Allison's manicured thumbnails grazed Stacy's nipples through the thin latex material causing Stacy to moan loud enough to make her blush.

"Have you been with a woman yet?" Still looking only at Stacy's breasts, Allison's thumbs slowly tortured Stacy's nipples, making responding quite difficult.

"N, No, Mistress." Stacy managed to croak out the words.

"It's okay," she said as she let her hand move from Stacy's left breast, over her side and down her back, "we all have a first time for everything right?"

"Yes, Mistress." Stacy's voice trembled as Ms. Allison's hand glided to her bare ass.

Unlike what you'd expect, Ms. Allison's fingers slid between Stacy's butt cheeks as her hand moved downward. The fingernails followed the thin latex splitting Stacy's cheeks, causing the bound woman to inhale sharply as she reached Stacy's latex covered hole. Several of the fingernails trailed somewhat roughly over the thin latex, then one finger pad pressed perfectly against her puckered ring.

"Have you been taken back here?" Ms. Allison asked as she pressed the pad of her finger against Stacy's asshole.

"Yes, Ms.!" Stacy panted, her mouth open slightly.

"I take from your reaction," Ms. Allison said as she held her finger firmly against her, "that you enjoyed it considerably."

"Yesss, Ms." Stacy let out a low moan realizing now that the redhead's left hand was pressed against her pubic bone.

"Maybe I'll ask your Master if I can have you for a few days," the emphasis on the words `have you' made the hair on the back of Stacy's neck stand on end, "would you like that?"

"Very much, Ms.!" Stacy was shocked by her response, she had never considered being with a woman, but she was readily agreeing to turning herself over to one she barely met!

"Maybe soon." Ms. Allison leaned in, whispering the words into Stacy's ear, then relished the look of disappointment on the young woman's face as she removed her hands from Stacy's body. "You have a lovely sub Nicholas," Allison said, turning her attention to the dumbfounded Nick, "I hope to see you two again."

"Thank you." Nick replied as he stood and shook her hand.

"Why don't you sit down Sweetie," Ms. Allison instructed, "you look like you haven't worn shoes like that too often."

Stacy found herself automatically taking a seat and sliding across the bench, which was made slightly more difficult with her still bound arms. Nick was still in a state of shock as he took a seat next to her, he could see her chest rising and falling quickly and in between the pounding beats of her heart were visible as well.

"That was rather unexpected," Shawn said rather casually, "judging from the looks on everyone's faces, Stacy's reaction was a bit of a surprise for all?"

"Uh, I've never been attracted to another woman," Stacy stared blankly forward as she spoke, "I mean, not in that way." Nick sat silent as Stacy spoke. "But if she'd led me off somewhere," Stacy's entire body trembled as she continued, "I'd have gone willingly and done anything she wanted!"

"Anything!" Nick blurted, shocked by her admission.

"I've never wanted to lick a pussy more than I have right now." Stacy replied matter of factly while looking over at Nick. "Now," Stacy returned her gaze to Shawn, "when's the next bus outing for Betty?"

Only Marguerite seemed to understand and not be shocked by Stacy's bluntness. She was suddenly envious of the bound woman in front of her. Of course, in her mind she also envisioned holding Stacy's mouth and face tightly in place by the pigtails right where she needed for orgasm. Someone had to teach the girl how to please a woman, why not her?

"I have a couple possibilities," Shawn said as he regained his composure, "one of them is the weekend after next if you're up for it."

"Okay!" Stacy replied earnestly.

"Shouldn't we figure out stuff first?" Nick asked quickly. "How many guys are there? Who are they? What are they doing?"

"It's another small bachelor party," Shawn replied, "the groom is heading overseas soon, so it's a spur of the moment thing." Shawn paused for a moment, then continued. "I think there's only 8 of them this time."

"Fine!" Stacy replied. "Set it up!"

"Geezus Stace!" Nick said, staring at her. "What's come over you?"

"I can't even explain it," she replied, looking back at him, "but I really want this, if we had the Betty catsuit here, I'd put it on right now and wouldn't leave until everyone was done."

"Holy shit!" Nick exclaimed.

"Shawn, I need one thing from you," Stacy said, turning her gaze to him, "you obviously understand my ability to keep myself safe while Betty is non-existent, so I need you to be my bodyguard on the bus."

"I can do that." He replied sincerely.

"You two can work out the other important details," Stacy continued, "now, Marguerite can you help me get my stuff, Nick and I need to leave." Marguerite nodded quickly. "You two discuss stuff until Marguerite says I'm good to leave."

No one else replied, for as submissive as Stacy looked and felt, she'd completely taken over for the last few minutes and had them all moving to her will. She paused long enough to quickly kiss Nick's lips before following Marguerite back to the locker room. Behind her, Nick and Shawn remained speechless, watching her pert ass sway as she scampered away. By the time they reached the locker room Stacy's heart was pounding even more than it had been with Ms. Allison.

"Marguerite," Stacy paused as they reached the locker, "do you like women?"

"I do." She replied, facing Stacy and lightly touching her face.

"I've never wanted to even kiss another woman," Stacy said sheepishly while still somehow maintaining eye contact with Marguerite, "but I really need to right now, can you help a girl out?"

Instead of answering, Marguerite's right hand went to the nape of Stacy's neck, pulling the petite blonde to her, while her left went to Stacy's hip. Their lips parted immediately, tongues jutting forward, colliding in a passionate dance as they ground their bodies together. Stacy moaned into Marguerite's mouth; her body held up by the hand holding her neck as her knees gave out.

"Oh God!" Stacy groaned as their kiss broke.

"You're lucky I'm an obedient girl," Marguerite panted, "if not, you'd be between my legs right now covered in my pussy!"

"Well that sounds lovely!" Stacy strained to get closer to Marguerite, damning the fact she still had her arms bound. "I won't say no!"

"We will have our time soon enough," Marguerite said as she turned to the locker door, "and I will make you a professional pussy licker!" Opening the door, Marguerite turned to Stacy, cupping Stacy's latex covered pussy with her hand. "And I will show you how a woman pleases another woman!"

"Oh please!"

"Not tonight my sexy friend," Marguerite replied, "but, based on how horny you are, how far will you get before you beg him to pull over and fuck you?"

"You mean it can't be in the parking lot?"

"No, that's a rule and you'll not be allowed back if you violate it," she instructed much to Stacy's dismay, "but there are places I'm sure you can find."

"I know one close by." Stacy admitted. "But how do I get out of here dressed like this?"

"I can help with that," Marguerite replied, "tell me, will he fuck your pussy when you leave?"

"Yessss!" Stacy moaned.

"Then I have a treat for you," she said, reaching back into the locker, "because I feel like you need more than just one orgasm tonight." Marguerite stood, holding a medium size pick butt plug in her hand. "What do you think?"

"Oh please!" Stacy replied, quickly turning around and sticking her ass out at her new friend.

"Hold on," Marguerite giggled, putting her hands on Stacy's hips to tug down the latex thong enough to access the buckle holding it together, "you know better than that, I just can't shove a dry plug up your ass after all!" Stacy's knees went weak again, this time she was quickly caught by Marguerite slipping an arm around her torso. "Poor horny baby!" Marguerite whispered in Stacy's ear. "Stay right there, I've got you."

Feeling exposed was no longer a concern, even as the piece of latex that had been covering her pussy and parting her butt cheeks hung in front of her body. It dawned on her that Marguerite could now touch her anyway she wanted, which caused Stacy to bite her bottom lip and hope for more! Stacy let out a low moan as she felt Marguerite's lubed finger slide easily between her ass cheeks. Marguerite's left hand cupped and squeezed Stacy's right breast as her finger pressed against her tight hole. Soon, Marguerite's lubed and gloved hand slipped into Stacy's anal canal.

"Mmmmmmmph!" Stacy moaned, pressing her ass into Marguerite's finger.

"Someone did a good job when they got you into anal!" Marguerite huskily whispered into Stacy's ear.

"Nicky did it right," Stacy cooed as Marguerite slowly fingered her ass, "he took his time and made sure I was more than ready before the first time he fucked my ass."

"Well, that is good to hear," she said, removing her finger, "too many men rush and ruin it for us! Deep breath in." Stacy took a deep breath as she felt the tip of the lubed plug rub against her hole. "And relax." Marguerite's voice was smooth and relaxed, helping Stacy relax as well, while she pushed the plug inside her. "All set!"

"I'm sure you know," Stacy said as Marguerite fastened the buckle and pulled Stacy's thong into place, "you're the first woman not only to kiss me but finger my ass too!"

"I am sure you'll have more than a few firsts going forward!" Marguerite replied, giving Stacy's ass a quick smack. "Now, let's get you out of here so you can get that orgasm you need so badly!" Marguerite pulled Stacy's sundress over her head, using Stacy's bound hands to hold the straps in place, allowing the already long dress to almost reach the floor. "Be patient," Marguerite instructed, "I have a plan." Leaving Stacy for a moment, Marguerite returned with an oversized black zip front hoodie, which she pulled over Stacy's shoulders. "I assumed you'd want to keep your arms bound."

"Thank you." Stacy answered, now understanding Marguerite's plan.

Marguerite tucked the sleeves into the front pockets of the hoodie, before giving Stacy another deep, lingering kiss. "Maybe we can go out for drinks this week," she said as their kiss broke, "just the two of us."

"I'd like that." Stacy replied.

"Okay, let's get you to the front," she said, leading Stacy by the zipper, "then I'll let Nicky know to come collect you."

"Thanks!"

Stacy followed Marguerite closely, her eyes scanning the smokey black latex as she strode confidently. How was it she could be so minimally dressed, yet Marguerite could still appear so confident? Leading Stacy to the hostess stand, Marguerite and the hostess shared a couple quiet words before she turned back to Stacy.