Feeding the Beast Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHHH FUCK!" Jake bellowed behind her.

Not a second later she felt him pumping cum into her ass. Even though she had the small pinholes, Stacy couldn't see, and not just because Mike's body was blocking her view. Her eyes went white as her body erupted just after Jake's cock emptied into her. He unceremoniously pulled out of her ass, letting his cum and lube leak to the floor along with the dildo that had just fallen out of her pussy. Taking advantage of his position, Mike slid to the bench, pulling Betty onto his cock and impaling her pussy. He felt far smaller than Jake had, he wasn't small by any means, but he wasn't Jake. She barely registered Mike cumming in her pussy as her brain and body couldn't comprehend what Jake had just done to her.

"That was fucking wild!" Mike exclaimed as he made his way out from under Betty. "She's incredible!"

Nick approached, looking at her slumped body, knowing she'd had her world rocked in ways he couldn't imagine. He had no idea who Jake was, but he should have been in porn. Marguerite understood Stacy's predicament a bit better, and walked over to her.

"Feeling okay?" Marguerite whispered, not wanting to give Jake the pleasure of knowing she was wiped out. Seeing her nod weakly, Marguerite took it as a good sign. "Just relax here," she said, patting her thigh, "I'll clear them out."

Marguerite was true to her word, hustling everyone to include Nick off the bus. Left on her own, Stacy tried to understand how she would handle seeing Jake at work next week. He still disgusted her, so that wouldn't be a problem, but she also knew what he had in his pants. She wondered if it would be somewhere along the same lines as her interactions with Marguerite. Here today, wrapped in latex, she'd do anything that woman wanted and more, but tomorrow that would be completely different. She hoped the same would happen with Jake, until then she'd figure out a way to avoid him. Thankfully, they didn't work in the same area so avoiding him would be fairly easy.

"Are you ready to get cleaned up?" Marguerite asked as she reentered the bus. Sitting up slowly, Stacy did her best to look around. "Don't worry, Jake and Mike are gone and the other guys are in the office," Marguerite said, reaching for Stacy's hand, "you're all mine for the time being." Stacy felt somewhat reenergized at the idea of spending time with Marguerite, she also decided she needed to let her know what was going on in her head.

Marguerite led Stacy by the hand out of the bus, through the garage to a nice office. Once in the office, she led Stacy through a hidden door in a bookcase which led to a large bathroom with a full shower. It was amazing. The bathroom and shower were nicer than the master bath in her and Nick's home! As Marguerite turned on the shower, Stacy stepped out of her heels. Marguerite removed the wig, then unlocked the collar so she could access the zippers to the suit. Carefully undoing the one going up the back of Stacy's head, Marguerite freed that part of Stacy's body first. The fresh air felt good on her skin as Stacy breathed through her mouth for the first time in hours.

"I can't wait to see the photos Mike took," Marguerite said as she started to remove Stacy's lingerie, "it looked like you had a LOT of fun!"

"I have to tell you this before I burst,' Stacy felt nauseous as she brought this up, "Jake works for the same company I do, in the same building."

"You're fucking kidding me!" Marguerite blanched at Stacy's words.

"No, and he's been trying to get into my pants for years," Stacy continued at an almost ramble, "he's the biggest chauvinistic womanizer I've ever met, and if he ever meets Nick at a work function, I'm screwed in every way possible!"

"Holy shit."

"I can't even think about facing him at work this week," Stacy was on the verge of tears, "if he ever found out it was me, I don't know what I'd do!"

"Well, we can't let that happen," Marguerite said, standing up to face Stacy, "and from his reaction, Shawn wasn't all that keen on letting Jake take you by himself any time soon."

"Thank God!" Stacy replied, pulling Marguerite into a hug. "I just couldn't hold that in any longer," she said burying her face into Marguerite's neck and shoulder, "I just don't know how I'll tell Nick."

"We'll work that out together." Marguerite said, hugging Stacy tightly.

Slowly backing out of the hug a bit, Stacy's face was soon inches from Marguerite's. Thoughts of their first kiss made her face flush. Leaning forward, Stacy brought her lips toward Marguerite's, who was also leaning in. Their lips parted, tongues eagerly seeking the others out. They soon found themselves in a deeply passionate kiss. Stacy's frustration grew as she tried to touch Marguerite but was thwarted by the latex mitten hands of the catsuit.

"Don't worry," Marguerite instructed softly as their kiss broke, "we have time, and unless you have any objections, I'm planning on joining you in that shower."

"I don't think no is in my vocabulary today." Stacy replied while unconsciously licking her lips.

Instead of removing the remaining lingerie, Marguerite unzipped the back of Stacy's suit, helping the petite blonde step out of it. Marguerite walked Stacy into the shower, standing just outside of it so she could undress. Standing under the hot stream, Stacy's eyes were locked on the olive-skinned beauty in front of her. Marguerite removed the blouse she had on, and stepped out of the snug fitting jeans, revealing a sheer and white lace bra and thong. Unclasping the bra behind her back, Marguerite tossed it aside before reaching for her thong. Stacy's hands roamed her chest and teased her swollen clit as she watched the impromptu striptease.

"Have you ever showered with another woman?" Marguerite asked as she stepped into the shower.

"Not like this," Stacy replied earnestly, "I've honestly never done anything with another woman."

"I hope you don't mind," Marguerite replied, sliding her arms around Stacy's waist, "but the way you kissed me I find that surprising."

"I guess you would be the exception to the rule with me," Stacy whispered, slowly bringing her mouth towards Marguerite's, "but that's not a bad thing, is it?"

"Not at all," Marguerite said before flicking her tongue over Stacy's lips, "I think you'll find it more than enjoyable to be the exception to the rule!"

Marguerite kissed Stacy, her hands firmly gliding over Stacy's body, as Stacy all but melted into her. When their kiss broke, Marguerite picked up a bottle of body wash, emptying some of the contents on her and Stacy's breasts, before pouring some more into her hand. Wiggling her chest back and forth, the body wash added lubrication between their breasts, causing their hard nipples to rub against each other.

"I find that after a few hours in latex," Marguerite said, setting the bottle aside and rubbing her hands together behind Stacy's back, "there's nothing better than a long soapy shower."

"I agree," Stacy cooed, feeling Marguerite's soapy hands roaming her back and ass, "but you know I don't have anything else but that suit to put on when I leave."

"We'll worry about that after." Marguerite said before bringing her mouth to Stacy's again.

Stacy was putty in the more experienced woman's hands. She soon felt herself facing away from Marguerite, her back pressed into Marguerite's body while Marguerite's hands roamed Stacy's body with abandon. Eventually, Marguerite's right hand ended up between Stacy's thighs while her left teased Stacy's right breast.

"You have such lovely breasts," Marguerite whispered as her fingers glided over Stacy's engorged clit, "later on I'll help you find out how much fun it is to lick your nipples together." Stacy moaned loudly at the suggestion, pressing her body into Marguerite's right index finger. "You know," Marguerite continued bringing Stacy to orgasm as she spoke, "if we dry off quickly, we can go to the couch in Shawn's office and I can show you how much better my tongue is at pleasing you than my finger!"

"Oh please!" Stacy blurted, her legs quivering as she came. "I wanna feel that!" Quickly rinsing each other off, the pair all but stumbled out of the shower, hurriedly drying each other while moving toward the office. Stacy fell backward onto the couch, her towel on the floor next to it. "What about Nick?" She hesitated. "Sorry, I feel odd without him being here right now."

"I asked," Marguerite replied, crawling slowly between Stacy's legs and up her body as she spoke, "I told him I wanted this first time to be just between us, he can watch later." Marguerite lightly pressed her lips to Stacy's. "Are you okay with that?"

"Yes!" Stacy replied eagerly.

Stacy watched in amazement as Marguerite kissed her way to Stacy's chest. Moving slowly, letting her tongue dart quickly against Stacy's skin with each kiss, Stacy held her breath as Marguerite reached her first rock hard nipple. Cupping the breast with her hand, Marguerite lightly flicked her tongue across it, sending a shiver through Stacy's body. She repeated that three more times before pinching the nipple between her teeth and flicking it rapidly with her tongue.

"Ohhhhhhgggeeezzzuussss!" Stacy groaned. "Keep that up and I may just orgasm from that alone!"

Marguerite didn't reply, she simply glanced up at Stacy with a smirk on her face before moving to her other breast. This time, as she flicked and nibbled one nipple, her index finger and thumb tugged and rolled the other one, causing Stacy's hips to buck and legs to flail open. Stacy was ready to beg Marguerite to move on, but as the words started to form in her mouth, Marguerite's mouth left Stacy's chest behind. Stacy giggled as Marguerite reached her belly button, then inhaled sharply as she continued downward.

"Slide up so your head is on the pillow," Marguerite softly instructed, "then put your foot up on the back of the couch." Stacy did as she was told, using her elbows to move her body across the couch, then placing her left foot on the back of the couch, spreading herself wide for the lusty eyed Marguerite. "You have a beautiful pussy," Marguerite cooed, "and you're so wet and puffy."

Stacy was going to reply, but right after her compliment Marguerite pursed her lips blowing cool air on Stacy's soaked pussy. Instead, Stacy could only manage a loud groan in response. As she was just about to compose herself, Marguerite pressed her lips softly against Stacy's clit. Her lips were soft and tender, certainly softer than Nick's, and applied the perfect amount of pressure to her burning nub. Marguerite slowly licked and kissed Stacy in all the right places, causing the young woman's hips to start moving up and down in time with her tongue.

"Ooooohhhhh God Marguerite!" Stacy moaned loudly, feeling her impending orgasm growing. "I've never felt anything like this before!" Marguerite's eyes burned brightly as her mouth and tongue devoured Stacy. "Ooohhhh Ffffffffuck! Fuck! FUCK!" Stacy cried out, clawing at the couch as Marguerite expertly brought her to a massive orgasm.

Marguerite continued to give tender kisses and licks around Stacy's pussy before slowly working her way back up Stacy's body. Stacy watched as Marguerite's face slowly approached, feeling her body shudder and quiver in post-orgasmic bliss. Marguerite smiled, pausing momentarily at Stacy's breasts to give each still hard nipple a soft kiss.

"You taste exquisite," Marguerite said softly before laying her body over Stacy's, "have you tasted yourself?"

"Yes," Stacy replied breathlessly, "but only mixed with Nick's cum."

"Later, after you taste me," Marguerite said as she brought her lips closer to Stacy's, "you can compare them."

"That sounds amazing!" Stacy replied before pulling Marguerite's mouth to her own.

Tasting herself in the other woman's mouth was almost as exciting as the night she'd cleaned up Nick's crotch as they drove down the road. This was different though, she had been more Betty at that point than Stacy, enjoying Nick's cock jackhammering into her on the side of the road because neither of them could wait until they got home. Now, with Marguerite's naked body pressed against her own, the moment was far more intimate.

"Are you two going to get dressed soon?" Shawn called out.

"I'll get us dressed shortly!" Marguerite called back.

"But I don't have anything to wear other than what I came here in," Stacy replied, not looking forward to putting on her sweaty latex catsuit again, "unless you have clothing here I can wear."

"Don't worry my sweet," Marguerite said reassuringly, "I have an outfit for you, but you'll need to let me dress you."

"Based on the look in your eyes," Stacy replied, coiling her arms around Marguerite's body, "it must be latex!"

"It is!" Marguerite answered, slowly yet reluctantly pulling her body away from Stacy's, "And you're going to love it!" Marguerite stood, reaching her hand out to help Stacy to her feet. "Shawn has invited Nick and you to come to his house," Marguerite continued as she led Stacy to a corner of the office, "we have privacy there, and it will just be the four of us, would you like that?"

"I would!" Stacy replied excitedly. "Very much!"

"Good!" Marguerite could barely contain herself. "Why don't you have a seat here," she said pulling over an office chair, "I'll make sure your hair is dry and brushed out before we start."

Stacy sat anxiously as Marguerite bounded away toward the bathroom. Looking to her left, the opposite direction Marguerite had just gone, Stacy noticed a full length mirror on the wall. She could see her reflection, suddenly realizing she was sitting naked in the office. Stacy realized that she also had no idea where she was! She had her head down the entire ride to Shawn's work! The sudden feeling of helplessness excited and scared her, she trusted Nick and was very trusting of Shawn and Marguerite, but she was basically their prisoner at the moment. Stacy felt her nipples aching at the idea.

"Well, that's new." She whispered to herself.

Marguerite returned, still nude, with a brush and hair dryer with several attachments. She took her time ensuring Stacy's hair was sufficiently blown out and dry. The latex would add enough moisture, having a wet scalp prior to putting latex on would make it uncomfortable rather quickly. Marguerite didn't want that for Stacy. Shawn and Marguerite had plans, which Nick was made aware of while the women showered and had agreed to quickly. Stacy hadn't spent that much time as Betty today, and surely wasn't ready to be done quite yet, plus getting her home later would make it easier to sneak her back into the house unseen.

"Are you ready?" Marguerite asked, setting the hair dryer aside.

"Yes!" Stacy eagerly replied.

"Now I want this to be a surprise," she said walking off to a nearby closet, "so I need you to close your eyes but then I'm going to put a hood on you."

"Okay." Stacy replied a bit tentatively.

"The hood will have a blindfold that I'll lower after I get it on you," Marguerite reappeared, holding her right hand behind the closet door to hide the hood but standing brazenly naked otherwise, "what do you think? Are you really ready for this?"

"YES!" A determined Stacy answered.

Stacy took one more long look over Marguerite, she was easily 5 inches taller than her, with a slender waist, flat stomach and beautiful breasts. Marguerite was easily a large C cup, or a small D, which added to the hourglass shape of her body. Her long legs glistened around her inner thigh and shaved mound, obviously she was quite excited as well. Marguerite moved quickly behind Stacy, placing a hand reassuringly on her shoulder, before gently putting the hood over her head. The holes of the black hood went over her eyes and mouth, and while Stacy had prepared herself to be in the dark already, the blindfold was not yet in place. Marguerite turned the office chair Stacy sat in to the right, facing her away from the mirror, as her fingers deftly worked the laces at the back of the hood.

"It doesn't zip up?" Stacy asked quizzically.

"No, not this one," Marguerite answered without stopping, "the laces help it fit your face better though, but let me know if you feel too much pressure on your nose, I don't want you too uncomfortable."

"It feels fine so far." Stacy replied, feeling reassured at Marguerite's concern.

"There we go," Marguerite said, letting her fingertips glide over Stacy's arm as she came back into view, "now, I'm going to blindfold you, but first one thing." Marguerite took Stacy's hand, helping her to her feet, until they stood breast to breast again. "Kissing you when you know it's coming is just more fun!"

Before Stacy could answer, Marguerite's mouth met her own. Their bare bodies met, pressing together, while their hands explored each other. The kiss left both of them breathless and wanting more. When their kiss broke, Stacy's left hand was on Marguerite's breast, they both looked down to see her dark olive nipple sticking out between Stacy's light tan fingers.

"Is that the first time you touched another woman's breast intentionally?" Marguerite asked as she pressed her breast into Stacy's hand.

"It is," Stacy replied, her eyes locked on Marguerite's nipple, "the outfit you're putting me in doesn't have condoms like mine does it?"

"No, it doesn't."

"Good," Stacy slowly leaned down slightly, letting her tongue slowly drag over Marguerite's hard nipple, "I want to taste you and have you taste me again!"

"All in good time my sweet!" Marguerite replied. "Now, close your eyes and just let me take charge."

"Mmmmm sounds fun!"

Stacy felt the blindfold, which must have been part of the hood, gently press against her eyes. The inside was a soft and lightly padded material, so the blindfold was quite comfortable. She felt Marguerite move her back into a sitting position, then leave her for a bit. When she returned, she lifted Stacy's feet, one at a time, sliding them into latex. Once it was pulled up to her thighs, Marguerite stood Stacy up again, feeding her arms into the sleeves, and pulling the catsuit up to her neck. Stacy could feel her bare feet still on the floor, and the suit seemed to leave her pussy and asshole exposed, but she couldn't be completely sure. She thought about reaching over to find out, but decided against it. If Marguerite wanted her to know, she'd make sure she knew. Stacy could feel herself getting wetter with each passing moment, and she couldn't wait to see what Marguerite had come up with for an outfit.

Again, Stacy was helped to step into something else, which was slowly pulled up her legs and over her hips. Stacy quickly figured out it was a corset. The first time they'd gone out Marguerite had on a corset, which made Stacy wonder what it felt like to wear. It looked incredibly sexy! The corset felt like it stopped short of her breasts and just above her hips. Just as she'd felt with the mask, she soon felt Marguerite's gentle tugging as the corset was cinched into place. It didn't seem overly tight, Stacy had read where people had difficulty breathing in them, but it was snug around her waist. Marguerite helped Stacy sit again, which confirmed that her most sensitive parts were indeed uncovered.

"Are you comfortable so far?" Marguerite asked.

"Very!" Stacy replied, hearing the tremble in her own voice.

"Almost done," Marguerite said as she lightly touched the side of Stacy's face, "you look so sexy so far!"

A pair of gloves, with actual fingers, went onto Stacy's hands. Next, her foot was slipped into a boot. The heel didn't feel too high, certainly not more than the 4-inch heels she'd worn there, but they felt heavier than the one's she'd worn so far today. Stacy could feel tugging starting at her instep, obviously these boots laced up as well. When the tugging was done Stacy could feel the pressure of the boot all the way to just below her knee. The next boot was put on in a similar fashion. When Marguerite helped Stacy to her feet this time, she could definitely tell the boots had a rather substantial platform. They weren't uncomfortable, but Stacy felt awkward standing in them.