Feeling Neighborly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's focused - he definitely can't see me."

She placed her hand on the cool glass, propping herself as she continued to watch her neighbor Jared working out. His movement... such good form. It was hypnotic.

Maybe she should have gone to the Caribbean alone. Would she have enjoyed it? Olivia often felt alone - even she'd be surrounded by other people. But perhaps on those white beaches, blue waves rolling in the night - she'd find a dark companion. Maybe of the type she liked to watch on her laptop late at night... and she'd do all those things with him that she pleasured herself to.

Would she be ready for it? She'd waited long enough. Her dark companion wouldn't care about her inexperience... he'd guide her down the path, easing her through her fear. On the white sands, the rolling waves behind them, he'd take her. She'd cry out in anguish as she'd feel him between her legs, releasing her from her burden - and then let the sweet pleasure wash over her body.

Olivia pressed her chest against the window, feeling the cool against her hot sticky, skin. Her other hand had slipped along the low crevice of her bikini, slowly rubbing against her mound. Her eyes closed; her breath deepened as pleasure rolled over her, while her fingers caressed the folds of her pussy.

She opened her eyes. "He can see me!"

Quickly, she stepped back into the shadows, away from the window, suddenly no longer in the mood for sun tanning.

***

A gust of wind blew by and unfurled the skirt around her legs.

It was getting cold, a light rain had brought a chill to the air. Fall had arrived in anger. She realised she was dressed inappropriately. A flowing, turquoise dress that extended to her knees, underneath a country-style brown leather jacket. As soon as she had left her car, that gust of wind blowing about started threatening to let everyone see what colour her underwear was. The townies at the Grocery Store parking lot certainly didn't need to know she was wearing red underneath.

Quickly, she sashayed into the store as she held down her dress, hoping no one got a good glimpse of her thighs that felt briefly exposed. Wearing this kind of clothing at this time of year - she should've known better.

But she wanted to show off more of her body. Perhaps it had been for him. In the weeks since she'd met Jared, though brief their exchanges were, she'd learned more about his activities. She knew on Saturdays, he liked to do his grocery shopping.

She walked into the store - half expecting to bump into him, like the week before. And the week before, where she had seen him talking to Suzie - the red-haired store assistant. Olivia wondered if that was his type.

Her eyes glanced furtively, secretly searching him out through the scattering of people as she went about her shopping. She didn't need many things, but she found herself in the alcohol aisle. It was a Saturday and seeing as she wasn't planning on going to Rooster's, she might as well get herself a bottle of wine. It might certainly come in handy if she was planning on using that toy she'd bought online.

Wine. Porn. Sex toys... she certainly lived a charmed life.

Olivia looked around in the stale light of the mart. Still no sight of him. Maybe she'd missed him. This was silly she knew... if she wanted to see him, all she had to do was go over next door. She probably wouldn't have to say much more than 'Hi'. He seemed like the type of guy who'd quickly get the hint of what she really wanted. Maybe he'd swoop her in his arms the moment she said it - his movements deliberate and aggressive, riled up as payback for her spying on him from her window.

An image formed in her mind - her body pressed up against the second story window, wearing her black bikini one-piece from weeks ago.

Except she wasn't ogling on Jared this time. Instead, he was behind her, gripping her waist as he flexed and thrusted his dark, chocolate body against hers - with the same vigour he displayed in his back garden. The image - black and white bodies intertwined, flexing and writhing, naked and unashamed, the wide world at their view - vanished as quickly as it had formed.

Olivia called out into the dark. She was awake. She panted as she recovered from her fever induced dream. Her sheets were damp with sweat, sticking almost to her bare legs as she kicked out in panic.

Had she remembered to lock the door? What if he came up and saw her like this?

She looked around the room. Her laptop was still playing the vivid scenes, next to the empty bottle of wine.

Why would he come up into her bedroom - she thought, as clarity returned to her senses. He'd have to be invited to have a reason to come up.

***

"Seriously, sis? You need to go over and talk to him," Kendra blared over the phone in an excitable manner. "I mean... how else are you gonna lose your virginity? You've got to talk to more guys. Come on! Everyone I know thinks you're hot! But you keep acting like you ain't. Go over and say - What? Don't tell me you're intimidated? Oh! Just cause he's a muscled, hunky mass of chocolate? Yeah - he's hot enough for me to be into him... but I'm not living next door to him right now. You are! What are you so afraid of? You need to grab the situation by the balls ... invite him over... and then grab him by the balls!"

"I'm worried about what might happen if I let him in!"

"You should be worried about what would happen if you don't let him in! Do you want to stay horny forever!"

"Kendra - what are you talking about?"

"Just stop being such a pussy Olivia... go over and say Hi. He won't be there forever you know. He'll be gone soon!"

"Why do you say that?"

It took her a moment to realise but Olivia recalled that Jared had told her something about being a seasonal worker. Or that his construction project would last only a few months.

There was no future with him. More reason not to hook up with him, she argued to her sister. Why give up her virginity to a fling that she knew wouldn't last.

"How do you know it won't last? If you show him a good time, he'll want to come back for seconds!" Kendra sassed, "And sometimes, the best sex you'll have is with someone you never see again."

"Kendra! You're so crass."

She desired him, Olivia could not deny that anymore. But maybe if he was gone tomorrow, she'd feel better because she wouldn't have to deal with his constantly radiating presence. And then all those lurid thoughts that swamped her mind would be gone too.

At night, Olivia tossed and turned while feverish images of herself and Jared played out in her mind, blurring in and out of her constant sleep-wake cycle, while sultry videos played out on her laptop screen.

Usually, she felt her most fiery, passionate horny after she had spoken to him. Like when he had just finished jogging. She had walked down to pick up a package that had been left at front of her driveway, near the road. He offered to help carry the package in, but she politely declined, showing off some strength of her own as she picked up the box.

"Well... how about a drink then?" he had offered with a smile.

"A drink? Right now?" She had asked, sounding a little panicked. It seemed to put him off his confidence because he looked a little taken aback - before quickly recovering.

"Umm no. Gonna have to a grab a shower first. Already feeling embarrassed talking to you like this, covered in sweat."

Olivia had laughed at that - seeing him show a vulnerable side. He must've spent more than half the time she'd seen him covered in sweat, between all the exercise and yard work he did. She told him as much - and it took her a moment too long to realise she had been flirting with him and he knew it. His smile faded a little... they were staring at each other in the outdoor breeze. His scent tantalised her.

But then she did something incredibly stupid - she let her rational brain speak for her. "Well actually I've got to do... some work. Being freelance and all... you know how it is. But maybe we can go for a drink some other time... or you know... although I don't really drink to be honest," she spoke, sounding less convincing with each word.

He smiled bemusedly and shrugged. "Well, you know where to find me, neighbor. Although I figure I might as well stop asking you out at this point. Have a nice evening," he said cordially and turned to his house, before Olivia could take back her words.

Knowing that he wanted to ask her out, she regretted not giving into him - watching him longingly as he briskly walked away, she observed the ripple of his muscles with hypnotic focus.

Later, she dreamt of him again - his dark-chocolate body shinning in a rich sheen of perspiration, his broad chest heaving and panting, his pecs popping and rippling, beads of his sweat building and dripping. And she lay panting below him, basking in golden heat - and lunged forth to lick and taste his sweat.

When she stirred awake, she had no choice but to play with herself, the lust of her dream having followed her into reality. Her moans filled her dark, lonely room - her legs spread wide as she tantalised herself with her fingers while with her other hand, she played with her nipple.

"Jared," she whispered into the silent night as she masturbated, knowing he couldn't hear her.

***

Driving up the driveway, Olivia's hand gripped the steering wheel firmly. There had been a lot of snow lately that had quickly turned to sleet. Her next task for the day was to make sure to put the winter tyres on her car. As she drove past the entrance to her property, she glanced over next door and noticed Jared's car wasn't in the driveway and the front lights were off, despite it being dusk.

Carrying her belongings up to her porch, she made all it way before noticing that a shoe-box sixed cardboard package had been placed near her front door. She recognized it as one of her usual deliveries. It had her name addressed to the sticker, but it also had a note attached to it.

Hi Liv - Sorry wasn't able to catch you before I left. Your package was dropped off by mistake on my porch yesterday btw.

Jared x

Her heart started racing and she felt her skin crawl. It couldn't be. Quickly, she scrambled inside with the box and started tearing at the packaging, revealing the hidden product within.

BIG BLACK COCK - the labelling appeared accusingly. Through the clear plastic cover, a mammoth of a sex toy - design to look and feel as good as the real thing. She'd bought it a while back but had no idea it would be this big.

Her heart began to race. Jared had seen it. He had seen her shame. Taking a moment, she composed herself. Of course, he hadn't seen it - the packaging had been nondescript. Still, what if he had?

A while later, her nerves had settled, and she was enjoying a glass of red wine and the comfort of the roaring fireplace. The phone rang - it was her sister again.

"How do you know he's got a big cock?" Kendra had asked.

Olivia gasped upon hearing her foul-mouthed sister's question. "Kendra! God. What is the matter with you? I never said anything about his... cock."

At least she thought she hadn't. But she'd been speaking to Kendra a lot lately. Maybe she'd imagined it. Still, the sound of her sister's laughter enraged her.

"Kendra... stop it. You're just teasing. Being kind of mean about it too," Olivia complained.

But all she could hear was the laughter cackling over the phone.

Then she heard a knocking downstairs. Taking the phone away from her ear, she listened... while staring outside the big second floor window, where she could see Jared's house. She was naked, having only got out the shower.

"Liv? Are you OK?" She heard her sister's distant voice enquire, sounding a little concerned. "He's downstairs, isn't he?"

Olivia was no longer holding the phone as she descended downstairs. In the back doorway to her kitchen, a dark silhouette stood waiting outside. She could tell it was him, recognising his muscular form even if she couldn't see his face, with the sun behind him and the porch casting a shadow. He knocked again, purposefully.

"Hello," Olivia called out to him.

"Olivia - May I come in?"

"Oh..."

"I thought I'd ask you out one more time. Maybe you'd say 'yes' this time. May I come in?"

There was a moment of hesitation. She'd never got this far with him.

"Hi - of course. Please come in."

"Thank you," he said as he opened the screen door and entered her kitchen.

Out of the shadow, he stood handsome and friendly as always. A white tee draped over his muscled torso. And for once, he wasn't sweating. That would come later. Why hadn't she let him in before?

"Do you want some cold water?" she asked him, smiling as he perched on the kitchen counter near her.

"Yes," he replied.

She placed a glass in front of him... and her hand moved to touch his. He was so big; it was hard not to accidentally touch him. And despite how hot she felt at that moment, he seemed to be as cool as a mountain stream. Naturally, she felt even hotter when she stood close to him.

"You've got a beautiful home. Awfully big though for just little 'ole you, if you don't mind me saying."

She smiled, charmed by his demeanour.

"Thank you... Jared. So much work needed though."

"Bet it is. Looks good on the outside... but I bet it needs a good fixing on the inside."

"Yes. You work in construction - maybe you could help?"

"I can help for sure. I can see myself really making good work of it too. Taking my time... really turning it over."

Olivia felt her skin flush as he spoke, drawn in by his voice, its deep baritone sounding like an old song. His muscles rippled, his pecs occasionally popping as he gesticulated. She took a deep breath - his attention drawn to her chest heaving.

"Are you OK?"

"I'm - I think I'm just - feeling a little hot," Olivia stood up to rise, finding a sudden uncertainty in her feet. He immediately rose and took her hand. "Follow me..."

She meant to go the lounge to sit down but now she was leading him deeper into her home. As she walked in front of him, she remembered all those times she'd imagined he was checking out her ass. Now she was sure he was.

They sat on the big couch. Big enough for both - just about.

"I know what's wrong," Jared said and placed his hand on her chin, lifting her gaze up to his. She didn't blink - his brown eyes were intense and drew her in. They moved closer, and so did his lips as he leaned in to kiss her.

"Oh my god," Olivia uttered as she felt her mouth against his. Except she didn't say it, how could she when she was kissing him? Yes, she was kissing him back - finally. Her face leaned into his, her chest touching his. Arms wrapped around each other - hers first as she felt his muscular form, the object of her desire. Then he wrapped his arms around her body, those big mittens gliding along her waist till she felt them on the small of her back.

His hands didn't linger for longer as they moved - quicker than even her own thoughts - under her shirt, up her back - unbuttoning what they could, pulling at what they couldn't, her skin titillated by the rough, grazed feel of his palms. Her top was pulled up over her head, exposing her breasts. All the while she kept on kissing him, her heat and moaning letting him know that he was doing everything right, her own hands feeling across his muscular body that had been the object of her desire for so long.

"I... can we - oh!" She was about to speak but found herself unable to finish her thoughts, let alone her words. She felt his lips leaving wet trails on her skin as he kissed her from her mouth to her neck to her bust. Jared's skilled mouth had gone from caressing her body to lavishing her nipples. Moaning, she pulled him in - feeling his suckling intensify as if her nipples were candy, his lips and tongue swirling her areolas until they were firmed with arousal - growling with enthusiasm as he feasted on one breast at a time. Her body grew unbearably hot.

"I can't believe... this is happening..." she moaned, uttering from the fog of lust.

"Believe it, Olivia. You wanted this for so long... let me give it to you," he whispered gently, whilst constantly suckling on her teat.

She felt the bulging muscle in his underwear as his crotch rubbed her inner thigh, his slacks having slipped off below his hips. Underneath her shorts, she still wore panties, but she knew that these clothes would not stand as a barrier to the forces of lust that compelled them.

"I'm... sooo... wet," she whispered, writhing with newly evolved wantonness. She was indeed - her fingers slid easily into her slit. No... not her fingers. His. Her shorts had slipped off easily and her undergarment had been pushed to the side to allow his roaming hand to fondle her private parts. He hadn't stated his intentions - his mouth was too busy suckling and teething on her nipple - but it was doubtful she'd have refused him.

"May I?" She heard him speak again. He had slid down to his knees, having stripped off her panties along the way, having lavished her belly with kisses as he descended to her womanhood. He looked up at her with searching eyes - willing her to give him the word.

"Yes," she uttered the affirmation and then gasped as the sweet, golden sensation of his tongue flicking across the beaming folds of her slit, up towards her clit. The firm, writhing appendage - slick with spit and devious in its tact, flaked across her nub, making it hum with pleasure. His face pressed between her thighs - his mouth lowered, his tongue finding her opening - first kissing her womanly lips before his tongue thrust into her virginal opening.

"Ohh - myyyy - fuuuuck," she sighed as she felt him eat her out. He was eating her pussy. Flashes of images centred in her vision - his broad back slick with sweat after a heavy workout now between her legs, his muscles tensing and pulling as his head pressed against her opening. Feeling his lips suckle on her flower, his tongue pressed and pressed till she could see spots of golden shimmer in her vision.

"It's - it's too - good to be true!"

"Hmmfff," he uttered while feasting on her muff. "It's good, baby. That's all that matters." Then he resumed, his lips and tongue giving her dripping pussy the devotion that she so desperately craved. And how long she had craved it! Longer than necessary, if she hasn't been so foolish to deny herself this simple pleasure. It was good, that's all that mattered. So good - the affirmation repeated as the shimmer in her vision grew. So good.

She pressed her hand against his twisting head, feeling his curly hair as his mouth grazed her peach. The words were in her head - but other sounds, her whispered, barely contained moaning, the slick smacking of his tongue against her moist, heated flesh - they filled the air. It repeated and swirled, sound and light mixing until finally - her eyes flew open.

Olivia felt it like a bolt as she gasped for breath - the climax that had been building for months ever since she first laid eyes on him. She curled her spine, her legs stretching as her slick thighs wrapped themselves around his head. Then followed a flash of white light - and she caught a glimpse of her bedroom ceiling in the kaleidoscope of images - before she closed her eyes and went back through the light to her preferred spot - naked and wantonly, her legs spread with Jared's face buried in her cunt.

Back to the pleasure, that waxed and waned, never quite going away. She looked into his eyes -

wordlessly pleading for more.

"Olivia... I'm going to take your virginity," He whispered, his expression steeled with certainty, her arousal slick on his lips. If only he done so sooner. If only she had been brave enough to ask for what she wanted.