Feels Like The First Time

Story Info
Two sisters finally explore each other for the first time.
3.9k words
4.35
17.8k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was the best night of my LIFE!"

"I don't doubt it, ya little alchie. You alright to walk?"

"Just 'cause you don't drink at all..."

"Means I can get your ass home, Ari. You're such a dork! Now get in this car."

Nikki was happy to be out at the club with her sister. Arianna was the only one that had accepted her when she finally transitioned. Mama and Daddy had thrown her out of the house back in Biloxi. Daddy had some choice words and Mama just cried and wailed to God asking where she'd gone wrong. Nikki never understood it and didn't care. When she called Ari, crying on the phone, telling her what had happened, Nikki's step sister didn't even hesitate. She bought Nikki a ticket on the next flight out to Las Vegas.

Nikki knew it even then, at 18, that she was destined for so much more. She played the game for another five years. Within that time, Ari had already made her way through college and moved out of Biloxi. Losing Ari broke Nikki's heart as she knew that she would still be stuck living with Mama and Daddy. She found a job and played her role, cos-playing this man-thing to stay safe at home. Then the time had come. She would tell her parents. Doing so would be quite dangerous as they were devout Evangelical Christians and staunch Republicans. "Mama? Daddy? I never felt like a boy. I've always been a girl. My name is Nikki, and this is who I am!" She gave this speech to them in the living room of their home as she stood there dressed in a blouse and maxi skirt, with her hair styled and dyed a beautiful blue and purple swirl to her curls.

With several extremely unkind words and phrases, Nikki's father let her know that he didn't approve, in no uncertain terms. Her Daddy made sure to threaten and curse at her, advising her that he wouldn't allow any fucking fa...well, you know the deal. It wasn't pretty. Mama made it all about herself! She cried and beat her chest, kneeling and blaming herself, asking her God why this was happening to her? Why was she losing her so...you know that part too. Daddy told her to leave. Of course she had nowhere local to go. None of her friends knew. She had to call the one person that she knew would help her.

Arianna had always been the smart one. She had graduated top of her class and went on to college with no worries of passing. She became a big time investment broker and parleyed that into a boatload of money. Moved to Las Vegas; bought a great big home out in the middle of nowhere; cars; vacations overseas; the ability to rescue her step sister at a moment's notice. Ari had the means and became Nikki's savior. There she was, $10 in her pocketbook and seated on a plane heading towards the one woman she knew loved her unconditionally.

Arianna met her at the airport and they embraced for an incredibly long time. Nikki had been able to keep her emotions in check during the entire plane ride. Now, in her sister's arms, she was small, and vulnerable, once more. Nikki began to cry heavily. She cried all the way to the car; all the way home; during the bath that Nikki had lovingly given her. Nikki felt she was at her lowest and would never be the same. Ari took care of her. She would set up all of the doctors that Nikki would need. Ari was able to pay for everything due to her massive wealth. Nikki would want for nothing ever again. "I love you, baby sister. I will never abandon you. You are my heart and my soul," Ari declared to Nikki.

Smirking, her tears finally ebbing, Nikki said, "You're only older by three years. You are such a brat about it." They both laughed and embraced. Ari held Nikki's face in her hands and tenderly kissed her lips. A soft moan escaped Nikki's throat. Her own hands began to rise and move along the soft flesh of Ari's arms. Nikki's fingers swept through Ari's locks, combing through the thick strands of hair. She could feel her body starting to react and tensed slightly. Ari could feel Nikki's tension and blinked, slowly releasing the kiss. She glanced and saw Nikki's cock starting to swell in the water. She cleared her throat and smiled, biting her lip slightly.

"I'll let you finish. Come to the bedroom when you're done. I'll find you something for sleeping."

"Oh, I...umm...I normally sleep in just...in just a pair of panties."

"Okay, I'll find you some." Leaning over, she kissed Nikki's forehead. "Take your time, Darlin' Nikki."

Nikki smiled. She'd missed the way that Ari would call her by that nickname. She'd loved the song and would always feel sexy as she danced to it. Nikki thought back to that time in her life, just before her dedication to transitioning. She told no one. She definitely knew how her parents would react; just as they had done. She knew that her beautiful Ari would never turn her away. She told her in secret and Ari was elated. She bowled her over as she cos-played in that male body and kissed her sweetly. Nikki's brow furrowed. As she thought back to that kiss, she'd remembered that it was just as tender and loving as it had been just moments ago.

Through the years, Ari and Nikki were as close as anything. Their parents never questioned them sleeping in the same bed or how close they were. While their parents were out, Ari would always let Nikki walk around in her clothes. She would let Nikki wear her bras and panties and would stare as Nikki strutted. One night, the Prince song was playing over the radio and Nikki, still dressed in Arianna's lace bra and panties, danced against their bedpost. Ari watched intently as her sister would thrust and gyrate in time to the song. The fluid motion of Nikki's body had struck awe in Ari's mind. Ari bit her lip and she could feel her pussy getting wet as she watched. Ari's breath quickened as the song ended and she blushed hotly.

Without warning, as this memory flooded the recesses of Nikki's mind, she could feel her cock rising. What the hell is going on? Nikki thought. Why am I getting turned on with thoughts of my own sister? Most would probably have shaken their head and pushed the thought away. Nikki embraced the memory fully. Floating back to that time, Nikki remembered more of what had transpired. At the end of the song, Ari took Nikki's hand and slowly led her to their bed. She lay her sister down and covered Nikki's body with her own.

Ari could feel the cool air brush across her crotch, now covered in the wet cotton. She shivered and her exposed nipples hardened quickly. They jabbed into Nikki's chest as they were removing the underwear. Ari inhaled Nikki's scent. To Ari, at that very moment, there was nothing more enticing than Nikki's body. Ari licked her lips and lay her head on her sister's chest. "I love you, baby girl. I will always love you and no one will ever take that away." Nikki let out a soft moan from her throat and held Ari tightly. Nikki's arms were thin and toned, and Ari felt immensely safe within their grasp. Instinctively, her hips moved and her panties brushed against Nikki's cock. Nikki gasped; her eyes widening at this sensation.

There she was now, in the bath, getting ready for bed. She'd washed the makeup from her face and washed her hair, feeling that she had washed the last of Biloxi from herself. Stepping out of the bath, she found a thick and soft towel close by. She dried herself and her hair. Wrapping the soft bath sheet around her body, she stepped lightly towards the main chamber of the bedroom. A wolf whistle came from the bed. "You are such a goof," Nikki said.

"Why? Because I think you are sexy?" Ari had said "sexy" and Nikki knew that she didn't mean as though she were appreciating a man. Ari had always seen Nikki; truly seen who was the girl behind the mask.

Nikki giggled and posed, dropping her left shoulder and flicking her damp hair over it. She let her leg emerge from the split of the towel wrapped around her. As she did so, her cock peeked from behind the terrycloth curtain. She saw Ari's eyes drop and watched as her tongue drew lovingly along the flesh of her lips. Nikki's body appreciated the attention and her cock jumped slightly as Nikki shivered.

Ari bit her lip for a moment and then, with outstretched arms, beckoned Nikki closer. Ari loved her sister dearly and had a deep longing for her these many years. "Come," she whispered in a sweet and low voice, almost at a whisper. "Come to me, beautiful."

Now Nikki had never really had much experience with compliments. Some girls back home had told her she looked handsome in her act as a boy. She had never really liked that. This moment, standing nearly naked in her sister's bedroom, was a complete reversal. She was being called "sexy" and "beautiful" by the one person she knew loved her and had proved it over and over again. Ari was the one person who had supported her no matter what happened. Nikki understood that this could be the same feeling that only a supportive lover would give. At that moment, she desired her big sister.

Nikki moved towards the bed, letting the towel fall as she stepped. Ari reached out to her, taking her hand so tenderly and pulling her down onto the bed. The plush down comforter covering the bed allowed her to sink into a cloud. She lie on her back as Ari's hand began to lightly glide over her skin. The sensation was electric. Nikki shivered as her body reacted. The fine hair of her arms stood on end and her back arched. Again came the throated moan from deep within Nikki. Ari smirked and placed her palm against Nikki's belly. Ari felt it quiver as her palm ceased its motion.

Ari glanced down and saw Nikki starting to harden at her touch alone. "I have always loved you, baby girl. You know that, don't you?" Ari asked in a deep, heated voice and it crawled deep into Nikki's mind.

Nikki could barely speak, let alone answer her sister's question. Nikki managed a quick nod, allowing her body to deeply experience the pleasure being given her at this moment. Her breathing quickened and she closed her eyes slowly. She felt Ari's touch and as her palm slid over her belly, Nikki began to feel herself harden rather quickly. Her mind raced with her internal conflict. It resonated within every sector of her conscious thought: Is this right?

Of course she'd felt this way. At 23 years old, she'd remembered every bit of so-called "morality" that had been hammered into her being. The programming that sex was bad, unless you're male and should fuck everything in sight. That sex was private, unless you and your buddies got drunk, like Daddy did, and did some young thing behind the bar in the bed of your truck. Again, like Daddy did.

Ari continued to circle her palm over Nikki's belly. Her fingers curled slightly and drew her short nails across Nikki's skin. Ari slowly grinned as she heard Nikki's moans and cries. Leaning down to whisper in her ear, she whispered heavily, "May I, baby girl? Do you want me to continue?" Nikki couldn't seem to speak and the frantic nod of her head couldn't be mistaken. Ari smiled toothily and drew her nails down along her sweet sister's flesh. Slowly, deliberately, Ari wrapped her fingers around Nikki's hard cock. She gasped as she felt how hard she was in her hand. Ari began to stroke Nikki, tracing the full length of her long, thick cock. Nikki gasped and threw her head back against the plush comforter. She had barely been able to fully lie on the bed when she'd been placed upon it and now she didn't seem to care about anything but her loving sister beside her.

Nikki let Ari stroke her cock and she fought the immediate desire to cum. Ari's hand was so soft and loving. She had her two halves battling over the morality of this situation and no longer cared. Her lust and desire had won and she began to pump her hips. Her cock slid between Ari's fingers and Nikki whimpered as she stopped her attentive strokes. Nikki's eyes were still closed and her whimpering became a little longer and deeper as she lamented the current moment. As if Ari was reading her mind, Nikki heard the words "You have such a magnificent cock, baby girl. Time for Big Sister to have a taste." At the exact moment Nikki felt Ari's soft lips engulf the head of her cock.

Nikki squealed as Ari's lips traveled the length of her shaft. She only felt Ari sink half way down. Nikki had been unsure just how far Ari would be able to take as she knew that her cock was rather thick and an above-average length. Ari didn't seem to mind at all. Nikki could hear her choking and gagging as she forced herself to take as much of her baby sister's delicious dick. She continued to suck on the sweet meat, her saliva coating it completely and making her task much easier. She was able to consume another two inches as she tried so hard to take her sister's fat cock completely in her mouth.

Nikki hadn't felt this way ever in her life. Her hands dropped to the sides of Ari's head and began to glide her slightly along her shaft. Nikki's hips pumped slowly, at first, and then increased in tempo. Ari's claws raked over Nikki's hips as she allowed herself to have her face fucked. Ari let out soft moans of pleasure as she engulfed the full length of Nikki's thick shaft. This spurred Nikki to fuck faster and faster, her engorged rod plunging into the back of Ari's throat.

Ari's left hand lifted to glide along the invading cock while her right fell to her breast as it hung from her chest in this downward facing position. Her face was still being met with a slew of thrusts coming from Nikki's body. Ari pinched her nipple and could feel her pussy start to leak against her panties. Her fingers slipped between the fabric and her flesh, snaking towards her hardened clit. There, Ari found exactly the feelings she was seeking: pure ecstasy.

Ari's fingers moved deftly to stroke the outer labia, trailing towards her clitoral hood. Pulling back on the succulent flesh exposed her hard clit to the cool air of the room. She gasped through her suckling. Her mouth had become a messy portal of skin and saliva as she slobbered heavily over the fat cock being pushed into her mouth. The near foaming of her mouth became mirrored by the lips of her pussy. She was completely soaked. Quickly, and nearly ripping them from her body, she removed her panties. Carefully, her two middle fingers disappeared within her body. The sharp inhalation that accompanied her thrust into her pussy did not go unnoticed.

Nikki opened her eyes and twisted her head to see what had caused such a reaction from Ari. Nikki stopped her fucking of Ari's face and watched as Ari fucked herself with her fingers. Nikki could tell that she was incredibly wet and only getting wetter by the moment. Ari's own eyes had been closed and so it took her a few moments to realize that her face was no longer being fucked. She started to feel Nikki's fingers along her cheek, her mouth still full of cock. Ari giggled softly, slowly removing her mouth from Nikki's shaft. Heatedly, Ari asked "What have you done to me?"

Nikki laughed as she masterfully flipped her step sister on her back, Ari's fingers still deep inside herself. Her hips met the thrusts of her fingers as she continued to fuck her pussy through the conversation. "You've made me...mmmm...so wet, and...ahh...I need your dick in me...uhn...now!" Her words didn't even sound like the Arianna that Nikki knew. This was a new Ari. This was a free Ari. This was a woman that wanted her, no matter what!

Nikki, herself anxious with need, scrambled between Ari's knees, spreading her legs as Nikki repositioned. Nikki knelt and looked down at her step sister's prone form, her thick cock extending from her toned body. The length from this vantage made it appear to reach from Ari's sticky pussy to her belly button. This made the impending invader twitch and Ari bit her lip in anticipation. "Fuck me, baby sister! Take me! Fuck me until you cum deep in my cunt!" Ari's words were nectar to Nikki's ears. She almost couldn't believe that this was her step sister, with whom she'd spent many a night discussing her desire to transition.

Far be it from Nikki not to oblige, and so she positioned the bulbous head of her cock at Ari's tight lips. While trying to live as a man, Nikki had fucked many girls. She loved none of them. This was the first time that she was able to fuck the ready and willing pussy of a woman she loved tremendously. Slowly, her shaft disappeared into her step sister and it was glorious! Ari's moans turned to cries of absolute pleasure as her step sister's cock invaded her tight pussy. Nikki collapsed atop Ari as she continued to enter and found some resistance as she pushed. Nikki's eyes shot wide and she lifted her head to stare at Ari.

Ari silently understood as she felt her sister's fat dick touch her hymen. She kissed Nikki deeply and nodded in silent answer to the unspoken questions. Yes, Nikki was her first cock to have entered her body. Yes, she consented to Nikki taking her virginity. Yes, she eagerly wanted it now. She lightly and lovingly stroked the side of Nikki's face. "I've been waiting for you, sweet sister. I have saved myself for you. I need you to take me. I give myself to you completely. No one knows who you are here. We'll never see Mama or Daddy, or any of the family ever again. Claim me, and be my wife. Take me, and love me forever...my Darling Nikki."

The last words, spoken so sweetly, broke her resolve. Nikki was possessed by a force of love much greater than herself and thrust her hard cock fully into her step sister. Both of them were lost to the pleasure they both felt. The pain of Ari's nails digging into her back made her wince, and at the same time made her thick dick jump inside of Ari's pussy. Nikki never wanted to leave. She knew what she had to do and would give her step sister the best fucking of her life. Nikki knew just how to vary her tempo and have Ari's body react. Ari's pussy drooled with anticipation of every stroke of her little sister's cock.

Nikki suggested that they change positions and face the floor to ceiling mirror attached to the closet. Ari smiled wide and nodded eagerly as she whined softly, having to lose the full feeling of the fat cock within. Her breath whooshed from her lungs as she started moving. Nikki positioned herself behind Ari and faced the mirror. Nikki's hand cupped Ari's chin and she pointed her face at the mirror. "Open your eyes, Big Sister. I want you to watch as I enter you. You want to feel me in your ass, or your pussy?"

"My...my ass! Fuck my ass, Darlin' Nikki! Fuck me now!" Ari's last words had a slight whine to her plea. Nikki would not deny her sister's request.

"So I shall," were the last words spoken as Nikki reached down with her right hand and grasped her fat, slick prick, lubed from so much cum, saliva and other fluids. Positioning the fat head at Ari's asshole, she then wrapped her arm about Ari's hips and pushed. The resistance gave way very quickly as the bulbous head passed the outer ring. Ari's eyes shot open as they both stared into the reflections looking back at them. It was glorious to see Ari's expression as she felt Nikki's fat cock enter her. Nikki could tell that while her sister had waited for her to take her virginity, she was well-versed in anal sex.

Ari slammed herself back, unexpectedly, into her sister's crotch, impaling herself on the fat rod. The reflection of Nikki gave a look of shock, turning to pleasure as Ari flexed her sphincter to squeeze and ripple against the invading monster. Ari bit her lip as she watched her baby sister freeze, and began to fuck the big cock while watching the face over her shoulder contort in pure ecstasy. Pounding waves back into her sister's cock pushed Ari closer to the edge of cumming and, from what she was witnessing in the mirror, Nikki was not far behind.

"Oh, baby! Yes! Oh fuck!" These words being hotly and heavily spoken into Ari's ear only made her speed her tempo. She needed to feel her sister's sticky cum flowing into her asshole. She reached back with her right arms and grabbed a handful of Nikki's hair. Her eyes half lidded, she nodded as he continued to fuck her sister's meaty dick. She spoke no words, communicating only in nods and smiles, with an occasional moan, and continued to slam her asshole down along the great length inside her. Suddenly, the drop on Nikki's hair tightened and the strokes of her fucking became shallow. She was there, on the edge of cumming.

12