Fel From Grace

Story Info
A woman suffering fel-cum addiction gets her guilty fill.
5.3k words
4.74
11.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fanatisk
Fanatisk
17 Followers

Fel from grace

"I can't afford it." She felt a thrill course through body at the words. Was it the lie, perhaps? The shame of poverty, even if feigned? Or the fact that she was willing to go through with it, despite her apparent lack of funds? She was wringing her hands together as if by the sheer act of rubbing hard enough she could coax whatever was wrong with her away.

The green-lit eyes in the door hatch watched her, two floating orbs pausing mid-speech. "Can't afford it?"

"Yes." One lie fed another- made her almost bold. She tried to sound hopelessly despairing, but it came out with a tinge of anticipation, bravado even. As if she was proud of the fact. "Can't afford it."

Another piece of parchment slid out, this one just as full of tiny-lettered writing as the others. In fact, miniscule fine print made up most of it, leaving a preciously small blank space. "Sign here. Read the fine print. We take no resp-"

"Yes, yes- I know, I know!" She pressed her thumb against this parchment, leaving a blotchy red mark.

"Right- no Zakruh's seal of the womb, then. You brought your own gear?"

"I brought my own gear...!" She chirped, becoming nervous all-asudden. She'd done it- there was no turning back now. "Always do!" Of course there was turning back. She could always turn back. Turning back was, in fact, what she should be doing. Things to do today: Turn back.

"Then... I bid thee; welcome, you fucked up slut!"

She didn't turn back.

She could hear the chants on the other side of the wall, muffled and muted. A shiver of anticipation made her lick her lips, beads of sweat wiped quickly away from her brow. This moment was always the best, the worst- apart from the sex itself, of course. The waiting before the summons, not sure exactly when or how many would appear. Distantly, she could recall fighting whole gaggles of them, shoulder to shoulder with her brothers and sisters in arms. She'd thought of them as little more than vermin, petty and terrible, vindictive evils preying on the weak and the helpless. The world made better for each imp sent back shrieking to the nether.

That hadn't changed, of course. They were still little more than callous, cruel cowards who could only manage to muster up the courage to face a foe if they could stab them in the back and even that, preferably done from a safe distance. Dastardly little devils, scum-sucking rat-rivalling gutter-crawling pests, thin-limbed bug-eyed bastards, slimy-sadistic fat-cocked... fat... cocked...

Was she drooling? She was drooling.

Imps were pathetic. That was the point. That was what made it hot. Oh, she was really working herself up now- were they coming? Was the warlock almost ready? Some of the words she recognized, though she knew not their meaning. She readied herself, striking a heroic pose, shield in front and sword drawn back like a spring ready to unwind, the brave hero prepared to lunge into the nearest unfortunate demon bold enough to materialize.

It would've made a more striking figure, of course, if it wasn't for the fact that all equipment looked like knockoff vendor trash sold at half price. She'd brought actual Hallow's End joke gear, meant for costumes and fun-making.

Her sword was wooden and chipped, painted over poorly with grey to resemble metal. The shield was not the veritable castle wall of impregnable steel she'd used in real combat- but would work very well as a lid for a pot. Her helmet was only kept in place by virtue of a chinstrap, and the breastplate wasn't doing much better- placing a lot more emphasis on the "breast" part of the name rather than the "plate". As it were, it served more to cram her fat tits together, creating canyon-like cleavage deep enough to fit an arm in and more. The chainmail thong cut in between her jiggly ass cheeks, doing a poor job of hiding her virtues and did very little indeed to offer any protection, making a mockery of chastity belts everywhere. The pièce de résistance were the thigh-high fishnet stockings that with certainty didn't belong to any holy order's dress code, but that she's decided to tug on regardless, feeling much too naked without them.

The outfit had been carefully assembled, and when not in use, was strategically scattered around her home so that no one would draw a line between the dots to find out what she did in her free time. Dressing up like a paladin rather than a priestess gave her just that little bit of distance between her 'true' self and the self she projected outwards- as if somehow showing up in her priestly robes would've made this debauched degeneracy suddenly too much.... there!

Her heart skipped a beat- there! The occult symbols on the floor were flaring up, one by one, the mumble-chant growing in volume as tendrils of fel magic ran through the symbols, powering them up, one by one.

She tried to look stern and imposing, holding her shield aloft just as if her tits weren't hanging heavy well past it- as if her round arse wasn't on bare display.

Using her potlid, she shielded her eyes from the increasing incandescence, a sound like a roaring fire in reverse filling the room. She stood steady, unflinching, but breathing ragged gasps, anticipation rising to a peak as an infernal snickering something stepped out of the green flames.

"Eeh!" "Aah!" "Meat!" "Meats-meats-meats!" "I'm back! We're back!" "Sizzle-pop-fry schlop!"

A cacophony of high-pitched screeching heralded the conjuring of a half-dozen imps, their bickering ending abruptly as they realized the person in front of them was not the warlock of contract, but something else altogether.

"Paladiiiiiin!" one howled, fire-rimmed eyes opening wide and teeth chattering in abrupt fear. "Paladiiiiiiiiiiin! Runrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunnnn!" He instantly set off in her opposite direction, only to realize the room had little in the way of exits, and-

"Idiot! Fowlbrain!" Another imp caught him by the tail, reeling his resisting self back in until he was forced back to confront said Paladin. The other imps hadn't run, after all- in fact, they were standing there leering, watching her like customers in a butcher's shop intent on picking their favorite cut of the meat "You new or what?" The not-fleeing imp snickered at his still shivering compatriot. "Look at it!", "it" being her. "She's fucked!" The imp held up its hands to either side of its small head, mimicking explosions with dextrous fingers. "Fel-addict!" The explosions changed to cruder gestures, thumb and index finger forming a circle while the other index went in and out in rapid succession. Slowly, understanding dawned on the newbie imp- but when he finally got it, it was a transformation indeed. Its eyes bore into her thighs first, fanged teeth splitting wide in a grin, fingertips lighting up with licking flames.

Only to promptly receive a blow to the back of the head, a second round of on-the-spot workplace education. "No scorching! Fool!" A moment's hesitation. "... some scorching! But no sizzle!".

"No sizzle?" whined the ear-clipped one, the pitiful wail of a thing at odds with its very reason for existing. "Then why summon?" And in answer, a chorus of screeches rose to meet him:

"Rape!" "Rape slut!" "Slut!" "RAPE!" "Rape rape rape!"

Adrienne shivered, licking her lips, feeling their devouring eyes on her as a physical, tangible sensation. Not yet, she told herself- she had a part to play still, and she'd do it. Make it all the sweeter when they brought her down.

"Foul imps!" Her voice was deep, a clarion call for all things just and right. "I will not be beaten so easily! I will send you back to the nether!"

She made a few swings with her sword, teaching the air between her and them a lesson it would not soon forget.

A single fireball struck the wooden sword, setting it aflame. The effect was actually suitably impressive for a little while, as she kept on swinging it back and forth, resembling a holy avenger indeed for a few moments longer- until what little credibility as a warrior of the light still remained her was utterly lost when the sword became too hot to hold and she dropped it with a cry, sucking on her singed fingers.

The imps laughed, charging her- Adrienne brought up her hands as if to engage in fisticuffs, but they tackled her knees, kicked her in the shins and tripped up her feet. She fell backwards, shield joining the sword as it sallied through the air to land with a clatter in some corner, forgotten.

"Cursed legion-spawn, do not think me be-" One imp had scurried up to her head, and slapped her face- with his cock. It was absurdly big on a figure with an otherwise small stature, a grown man's cock and more besides, thick and turgid. He kept whipping it across her face, making loud "WAP! WAP! WAP!" sounds with each meaty hit. They were scurrying all about her, clawed and cruel hands reaching for clasps and buckles, dextrous fingers undoing them with feverish speed, burning what they couldn't figure out. There, her chinstrap was singed off, the helmet removed in a hurry- and now the imp jumped up on her chest, cock held in two hands like a great sword, dashing the dickhead against her chin.

"How dare....!" She opened her mouth, and stopped herself mid-sentence per default, already expecting the imp to have crammed his footlong of dick between her lips. He was still standing there, eyeing the gaping cavity with some suspicion. Adrienne tried again- "How dare...!"

"Idiot!" Came a cackle from her left, and out of the corner of her eye, she could see the other imps gesturing wildly for the imp on top- the newbie, as it turned out- to plunge his cock into her mouth, via many-a thrusting motions of hips and wild pointing.

"Oh!" It seemed almost sheepish- but the embarrassment turned to immediate glee as the last fetters of doubt disappeared.

"How- ouummpphhff!" There it was, hitting the back of her throat and making her gag, choke, cough- her eyes watered with tears as the imp clambered onto her face entire, its ballsack swinging against the chin, its sweaty sulphur-stinking body humping her wildly. She did her best to keep teeth out of the equation- and Adrienne was a better fencer with her tongue than any sword. Before she completely suffocated on the thing, she guided it deeper, funnelled the tongue to create a wet, hot passage for it to follow. "Mmphph! Oouuhf! Oouhhf!" She made a show of it, hands flailing, legs kicking- but no actual attempt was made to dislodge the pest from her face, nor to stop it from rutting her throat, the imp groaning and cursing in its own fel tongue. It used her hair for grip, digging its claws deep into it, using it to steady and aim the mouth-rape.

Her breastplate came off with a pop, naked breasts welling out, the red mark where 'plate' had cut into flesh lingering. The two imps who had a decidedly jiggly-focused kind of mind were trying desperately to get handfuls of titty to maul and grope, but her sweaty flesh made any kind of grip impossible. In response, they began to lick the perspiration from her sweltering skin, rough tongues- like that of cats- running wild over the vast expanse of breast. The salty drops devoured this way did little to sate either thirst or hunger, but they made Adrienne writhe and groan into the mouthful of cock, sending pleasant rumbling down the dick of the top-most imp. In response, the titty-imps dug their teeth into her breasts, not enough to pierce flesh but to hurt- and they reached for her nipples, one for each demon, popping them into their tiny maws, suckling and gnawing on them as if they were sweets.

"Ghoo-oouuhhfff-!"

She felt them try to wrap their arms around the base of her breasts, and failing to do so. That gave her secret pleasure, guilty shame making cheeks already flushed red now turn deep crimson. They weren't even strong nor big enough to seize hold of her fat tits, and yet- here she was, on her back, dominated in body and mind. Even as a priestess, she was well built and athletic, and she knew she could drag them off of her one by one, dash them against the walls and crush them underfoot- yet... she did not.

Adrienne spread her legs, not thinking, just... bodily reacting to her inner whore. Delighting in being able to offer herself up so, and to be instantly desired, jumped upon.

"Bitch is spreading her legs!" "Leg-spreader" "Cum-for-brains!"

A cry vent up as they saw this clearly deranged women willingly buck and shift her hips, the chainmail bikini bottom coming loose, never having been all that attached to begin with. It revealed lingerie beneath, laced panties of a finely woven, nearly transparent dark fabric barely hiding her sex, glimpsed and clinging to the now soaked-through cloth. The remaining imps dropped what they'd been doing (forcing their cocks into her hands, caressing her thighs, getting ready in queue for the mouth) and converged on her cunt.

Suddenly, she let out a very real scream, causing the imp still attached to her mouth to nearly be tossed off- one of the imps by her crotch had lit a fire on his finger, and was bringing it dangerously close to her pussy. Adrienne hadn't realized their attention had been brought there, and now she was wriggling in earnest, trying to move her sloppy snatch away from the fel flames. Wherever she tried to shift her sex, the finger would follow. Maniacal cackling followed as the digit came ever closer, and her attempts at escape were becoming narrower in the margin, until

Fffssshhhp!

"MMOOUUHFFRGHGH!"

The flaming finger made the fabric catch on fire, despite its dampness- and pressed on, poked between her pussy lips, the fel flames promptly put out by the generously wet juices of her twat. A thin tendril of smoke rises from that last line of defense, the finger- now wriggling and worming- still inside of her unwelcome, and yet... It smeared more cunt's honey out over her vulva, poked her clit- the highly sensitive bundle of nerves painfully vulnerable to further cruelty. She'd thought- she'd thought it'd be enough to suck a dick, let them toy with her tits, just... let that be enough.

"Nhouuf-nhouuff-puuhfff-" It was hopeless, pointless, to convey anything with that cock in her mouth. She knew they probably would not have adhered to her wishes regardless, for... were they not imps?

She'd been parting her legs of her own volition (albeit not thinking), but that sort of consensual nonsense wasn't' what imps were all about. Clearly not content with the slut having it her own way, they seized her thighs, and spread her further yet- until her legs were beginning to hurt, nearing a full horizontal spread, pussy becoming more and more of a target. She wished now she could see what they were doing, what they were preparing- but her vision was blocked the leering face of the imp raping her mouth, its lit eyes boring into hers, delighting in the turmoil between true priestess and fel-whore. "Suck!" It commanded, seizing her eyelashes, the faintest tug threatening to pull them out if she didn't obey.

She did.

Her throat convulsed, her tongue wrapped about the girth- small bobs of her head at first, back and forth, until she'd worked up enough saliva to increase the pace. The imp, still holding her tender eyelashes groaned. It used her shoulders to steady itself, but shifted, moving its body up, letting its balls ack slip into her mouth- Adrienne groaned, both due to her aching maw and the sheer audacity of the imp to fill her mouth so fully.

Imp cock nuzzled up to her pussy, and for a moment, all other thoughts (save the mechanical muscle memory of deepthroating whole dick) evaporated. The bulbous cockhead now nestling between her folds was hot, as if the imps themselves were fuelled by an inner fire, and she felt like butter, malleable and melting, giving way to its advance. That earlier moment of fear had heightened the danger- and subsequently, arousal- within her, wanting to both give in and be raped at the same time, reaping the rewards of that desire now.

The cock was probing her naked slit, moving up and down, as if seeking- looking- for something. The hole burnt through her thong was still smoldering, leaving just enough room for the imp take her. She felt that naked fire sting her, pinpricks of pain around the building, budding lust.

"No Zakruh's!" "No Zakruh's?" "No Zakhruh's!" "No Zakhru's!?!" "NO ZA-KHRUS!" "NO ZA-KHRUUUS!" "Cunt's dumb!" "Dumb-brain!" "Fel-whore! Fool-whore!"

Had she erred? Was- she'd thought it superfluous a bit, but Zakhru's cost a lot, and- I mean, they weren't meant to penetrate her pussy anyway, she'd intended for them just to- oh light, what had she done?

A cheer erupted among the imps, and with it- came cock. Slotted inside, slipping past with a -schlorrrp- and -schhhhlp-, human cunt welcoming and hugging imp prick tight. It was a heat and a warmth stabbed into her pussy, spreading outwards through her body until she was suffused with that thrill, a chemical concoction in her brain setting off fireworks- rewiring her neural pathways once more, taking her one step further on the one-way trip to the full fel addict. Only when she was getting raped by fel cocks, had that direct connection with demon energy, did she experience that full body ecstasy. A feeling of the entire world being just... right.

That imp cock was a comforting, numbing presence. Adrienne felt her mind melt, turn into goop, non-vital priestess stuff long years in the learning discarded like useless trash. Her entire body relaxed, the wriggling stopped- she was at peace for that brief instant, content with herself and her surroundings, knowing she was home at last.

"Yyeeeefffsshhhh...!" Her eyes rolled in their sockets, showing whites, momentarily taking the imp off-guard, the thing nearly cumming on the spot as she redoubled her fervor, slurping on his cock like a thing possessed now- even as the imps were tugging at her breasts, stretching and distending them, while the final few kept her spready and ready, cock rapidly pushing in and out of a cunt now squishy-soft and drooling.

All pretence of resistance had been dropped entirely. To the best of her ability, she tried to accommodate the cock in her cunt, the thing moving like a piston- whenever it pulled out and prepared to push in, she rose to meet it, to give the frantic imp that tight squeeze and human victim experience it craved. Adrienne heard its fiendish whimpers, the panting of its breaths, imps ever poorly disciplined- and soon it was pumping her erratically, cock convulsing inside, smearing out its corrupting seed on her inner walls in full, fel, foul amounts.

The imp in her mouth came at that moment too, two holes receiving the load simultaneously. Adrienne tried to gulp and swallow it in increments, to pace lest it overwhelm, but the volume of cum was prodigious, soon mixing with her saliva to come squirting out of the corners of her mouth, and through whatever thin cracks between cock and cunt there could be found.

It, too, was a potent drug and aphrodisiac. The mere contact of fel imp cum on skin could leave a lasting, tingling sensation- to be so thoroughly battered from within was to suffer permanently from the craving.

Adrienne sucks on the cock in her mouth, intent on coaxing every last drop out to such extent that the imp is beginning to panic- beating at her eyelids, her forehead, punching her nose and trying to desperately dislodge its throbbing, hypersensitive member from the trap her mouth has become. Even when she chokes on the cum, coughing it up through her nose and filling sinuses with slow-flowing slime, she finds herself in a state of delirious bliss.

The imp between her legs was bodily ejected as the other imps seized its limp body and tossed it away, fighting for the next go at her glazed over cunt, stray fireballs singing her thighs and tits as a brief but intense internal strife broke out. The imps toying with her breasts were slapping them together now, delighting in the way her huge boobs made clapping noises whenever they struck each other hard enough- until one noticed the imp on her face had fallen to the side, gasping and twitching.

Fanatisk
Fanatisk
17 Followers
12