Felicity and the Boys

Story Info
Older MILF seduces and enjoys two boys.
2.8k words
4.28
28.8k
17
1

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 11/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MMlover
MMlover
11 Followers

Felicity Smith was lost in thought when her calendar Notification interrupted her. meeting with facegram founders it flashed. She smiled inwardly. She had been waiting for this meeting all week and needed a few minutes to get ready before the boys showed up.

"Mmm" she thought to herself. She stood up and removed her jacket. She lifted her dress up and put her hands in to gently slide her panties down her legs. As she smoothed her dress she gently passed her finger over her pubic area and felt the metal between her legs.

For the meeting today she had attached a small heart shaped pendant to the ring on her clit. Felicity Smith worked for Crenshaw Smith Jones a premier law firm. The partners at the firm would have a fit if they knew she had a pierced clit.

The dress for this meeting had been carefully selected. With a jacket over it, the dress was somewhat typical for a work environment although the hemline was short. Stopping more inches above her knees than would be ok in any office it was suited more for a night out on the town.

The dress showed of her beautiful athletic body. As she stood up and looked at the mirror in the corner she said not bad for 37 years old, she still had the body that made heads turn with a firm C cup which was all natural.

She turned her thoughts back to the meeting. The facegram founders were in the midst of a nasty dispute with a large tech company. The founders were 19 year old boys who had dropped out of college to start this firm and were being bullied by the large tech firm to accept a deal for very little money.

Felicity had successfully negotiated a fair agreement and was going to tell the boys about it today. But she wanted to have a little fun doing it. The boys were typical high school nerds. They had shamelessly ogled her body from their very first meeting. She enjoyed the attention and on more than one occasion she saw them shift and adjust their hard-ons during their previous meetings.

She reflected on all her prior encounters with nerdy boys. Unlike the more self-confident jocks, nerdy boys went the extra mile to please her. They always put her orgasms over theirs, took instructions on how to pleasure her, and were always willing to let her take charge. Alas, she had chosen a jock for a husband and now that she was divorced she had made up her mind never to date a jock again.

She set up the meeting area like the scene in Basic Instinct where Sharon Stone revealed her pussy to Michael Douglas. She pulled up her office chair in front of the two couches and raised her chair to the highest possible. She opened the blinds behind the couches so the sun would streak in just enough to make the pendant between her legs sparkle.

At 2 PM sharp there was a knock at the door.

"It's open, come on in." she said.

The two boys walked through the door. After shaking hands and exchanging pleasantries she asked them to get seated on the sofa. She then sat in front of them and started to tell them how the negotiations had gone. As she got to the most important part of the of the agreement terms, she slowly uncrossed her legs, opening them slightly.

A few seconds later, she leaned back in the chair and slowly lifted one leg above the other while continuing to talk. As if not happy with the way she had crossed her legs, she uncrossed them and opened them even wider than before. She left them open for a few seconds, before repeating the same thing again.

She was watching the boys from the corner of her eyes. They had completely stopped listening to her. She could have told him she had agreed for a dollar in compensation and they would have smiled and nodded. If the glazed look in their eyes was not enough, the boys now started adjusting their crotches confirming to her the effects she was having on them.

The boys were in total heaven. Here was this beautiful classy lawyer showing them her shaved pussy with a lovely piercing. Being typical high school nerds, the girls in their class had never looked at them. They were too young to go to a strip club, so the only naked woman's body they had seen was in porn movies. And here they were seeing this naked lady in flesh.

"So did I get you a good deal?" Felicity asked.

The boys nodded their heads.

Now opening her legs even wider, she laughed and said "but I haven't even told you how much money you got. You seem a little distracted, I wonder why?"

She opened her legs wider before closing them.

Felicity has been cool until now but it was starting to get to her as well. All those years of yoga and mindful breathing had trained her to sense the feelings in her body. She started to feel the moistness between her legs, her labored breathing.

She wanted to rip her dress off, squeeze her breasts, Bounce on the boys hard cocks and have them take her, then and there in the office. She wanted to be taken violently, relentlessly till she could orgasm no more.

Her horniness was becoming a vicious cycle, the more she became aware of her feelings, the more moist she got. The hunter had become the hunted.

Afraid of losing control of the situation, she stood up abruptly and said "Would you boys like anything to drink?"

Without waiting for a response she walked over to the refrigerator to get water for all of them.

If the intent by getting up to get water was to break the tension, the effect was the exact opposite. Given the three inch heels she was wearing, as she bent to retrieve the water, her toned ass stuck out and the dress rode higher on her hips and the pendant between her legs was now dangling freely and completely visible to them.

Her suspicion was confirmed when she turned around and saw the boys gawking her and visibly drooling.

Mike and Samir were in total ecstasy.

The pendant between her legs was like a swaying pendulum, slowly hypnotizing them. They were both sweating profusely and had big tents between their legs which was making them extremely uncomfortable.

Seeing her get up to get the water, they quickly adjusted their crotches. Felicity noticed the bump on their crotch pointing upward as she handed them the bottles of water and smiled inwardly.

She picked up the conversation from where she had left it off, and finished telling them the deal terms. The boys could not believe it. They had granted the large tech firm, a non-exclusive license and had received $10 million each. They were ecstatic.

"So this calls for a celebration right?" She said.

"All my clients have big parties after deals like this. Let me know when and where, and I will bring my dancing shoes. Let me give you both a hug." and moved forward to hug them.

As Mike leaned forward to hug her awkwardly, she took charge giving him a full frontal hug, ever so slightly grinding against his crotch, and feeling his hard organ and gently passing her fingers along his neck. With Samir she was even more aggressive, patting his ass and kissing his cheek.

"So let me know when we have the party," she said escorting them to the door.

The boys mumbled something incoherently and walked out the door.

Their question to her as they left "Which way to the men's room?"

Felicity couldn't wait to shut the door and lock it. She ran to the sofa, hiking up her dress and buried three fingers up her slick and moist pussy. In her hurry she pulled on the pendant, which give her an instant orgasm.

As she stuffed her fingers in her pussy, her thumb was slowly massing her labia circling in on her blood engorged clit. With her other hand she squeezed her breasts. She was thinking of the boys in the men's room beating their meat and had a massive orgasm.

She lay there spent, panting heavily waiting to catch her breath for several minutes before she could get stand up and get back to her desk.

Part 2 - Party with the boys.

"Would you be free for a celebration this Sat, Ms Smith?" Asked Samir by email the next day.

"Let us know and we will plan it."

Felicity had to hold back from replying right away.

"We would like to plan it like a prom night since we haven't had one. We will rent a limo and some tuxes and take you out to dinner to a steakhouse." the email read.

Mmm, they are taking initiative thought Felicity. Maybe they will surprise me.

As Sat afternoon came around, Felicity paced the floor of her bedroom wondering what to wear. She finally settled on a white St Tropez dress purchased from Wicked Weasel. She debated wearing a thong or nothing at all, finally settling on a thong.

The jewelry between her legs was also carefully selected - a simple stud. She had gotten her Brazilian wax earlier in the day and masturbated twice hoping to take the edge off. A simple heart shaped pendant was on her neck (larger than the one between her legs a few days back).

She noticed the boys had chosen a restaurant in a neighboring town allowing for a long limo ride and ensuring she was not likely to run into someone she knew. But to be really careful so she didn't come across like a hungry cougar she selected a long black jacket to wear over the dress. She planned to wear it at the restaurant and entering/exiting the limo.

At sharp six the doorbell rang the and 2 boys stood outside the door.

"Hi Felicity," said Mike taking her in for a few seconds before sharply exhaling and saying "you look stunning."

Samir made a similar comment, and reached forward to hug her, kissed her on the cheek and and passed his hand over ass. As they got in the limo the boys sat across from her. Before settling in, Felicity took off her long jacket.

The boys were just stunned. It was clear what was on her mind. You had to be a holy man not to jump on her. They poured out some champagne, and started to make idle talk. The ride was fairly uneventful except for the boys plying her with alcohol and asking her personal questions.

Dinner was nice and the boys couldn't wait for it to end. On the ride home, when Felicity complained her legs were sore from wearing her new heels, the boys immediately offered to massage her feet and both of them grabbed a leg. They also moved away from her, and in doing so her legs were spread apart and her thong clad pussy was in full view.

She made no attempt to cover her pussy, instead closed her eyes, and arched her head back thrusting her breasts out. The boys massaged her legs slowly and deliberately looking at the gleaming stud in her pussy. Tonight is going to be fun she thought, not quite envisioning what would come next.

As they got to her house, Mike asked if they could come in for a drink. Felicity agreed and they dismissed the limo driver and walked in. As Samir poured out some wine, Mike put on some light music.

They offered to massage her legs again, at which point Felicity, now feigning anger said "You just want to look at my pussy, don't you? You both need to be punished for looking at a woman's privates without asking her permission."

"Maybe you should spank us" said Samir.

"Yeah, great idea. You need to be taught a lesson. Strip" she said.

Both the boys hurriedly undressed and stood in their boxers. Felicity walked to the kitchen and retrieved a wooden spatula.

"Wow, not bad" she thought.

Both of them were just over six feet, had slim builds, hard bodies and even harder cocks which were now obscenely sticking out from under their boxers.

She had them lean across the kitchen counter and started spanking them with the wooden spatula. After about 10 hits, she asked them to spin around. Their cocks were still hard.

God the joys of youth she thought. The cock of no man her age could have defied gravity for so long. As she led them to the couch for her "foot massage", Samir asked her to lose the dress. Felicity didn't need to be requested, her dress was off in an instant and her breasts now stood prominently on display.

She settled on the sofa and raised her legs for the massage. Felicity was now seeking her own release and needed to be touched. She asked Samir to kiss her breasts. Mike began to massage her feet but was moving up rapidly to her thighs. Samir meanwhile started to suck her breasts like a new born baby, creating a vacuum in his mouth for the nipple to stand up like a straw from which to suck milk.

Mike saw this and took her other breast in his mouth. She felt like the mother of twins and began to moan uncontrollably. Mike now slipped his fingers between her legs and made contact with her wet hole that was dripping uncontrollably. He kneaded her clit with his thumb.

Pausing between sucking her breasts, he said "I think you are one horny slut."

He then moved between her legs and started to alternate between sucking on her clit and licking the folds of her vagina. Deftly using his tongue, he had her moaning like crazy. Despite having masturbated twice already, Felicity had an intense orgasm, throwing her head back, and lay motionless.

At this stage she was done and would have liked to call it a night but the boys had other ideas.

They picked her up and took her to her bedroom.

"On your knees slut" barked Samir.

As she got into position, Samir plunged into her sopping wet pussy. His cock was hard as steel and he began to pound her mercilessly. Mike on the other hand pulled her head back and forced his cock into her mouth.

Samir now began to spank her and verbally assault her "You horny slut, shamelessly parading your pussy in front of us. What will your partners do if they saw you right now, behaving like a common whore."

These words only served to make Felicity even more horny and depraved, sucking Mikes cock and playing with his balls. After banging her for a few minutes, Samir could hold back no more and shot his load into her.

Seeing Samir pause and arch his back, Mike pulled his cock out of Felicity's mouth. Asking Samir to move away, he now took his spot. But instead of entering her pussy, he knelt in and tongued her asshole.

Felicity had always loved anal sex but had never met a man ready to indulge her. And here this boy was actually servicing it with his tongue. She plunged into another orgasmic ecstasy. Mike's cock was wet with her saliva and now began to push into her anus. Felicity remembered the articles she had read on Anal sex, and relaxed her body to allow him entry.

Soon he was in all the way. Feeling his balls bounce against her pussy, she orgasmed again. Mike now grabbed her by hair and began his assault. She moaned and screamed with every thrust, seeking release.

After so many orgasms, her body needed more stimulation before it would give her one more release. She wiggled her ass and moved it in circles. Mike continued the verbal assault calling her a cunt, a hole for servicing men and a MILF. This made Felicity even hornier, and she quickened the movements of her ass.

Seeing her enjoy it this much, Samir became hard again and stood in front of her. Not needing to be told anything she grabbed his cock and gobbled it, almost gagging on it. His cock had just come out her wet pussy and was still dripping some of his semen. She licked it like a bitch in heat, slurping the mixture of juices.

This was the final straw on the camels back and Felicity had a violent orgasm and Samir's cock slipped out of her mouth. Seeing he had pushed her over the edge, Mike climaxed and deposited a big load in her ass before falling out.

Samir was not going to let her off so easily and assaulted her mouth again. His cock went all the way down her throat and as she gagged created a vacuum that caused Samir to release again.

part 2 coming


MMlover
MMlover
11 Followers