Feliformia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pffwaaah! Oh my God! Pfwaaah!"

I cleaned up her face with my fingers while I checked on her.

"Hehe, you wanted mud, I guess you got some. Are you ok?"

She seemed a bit confused but then ...

"Please! ... Do it again!"

Did I hear that right? Well, since we were here and she was having fun, I didn't feel like I wanted to argue anymore. I took my hands and pressed her head down under the mud once more. I should have felt a bit bad about this, but curiously I wasn't. Her being stuck was not very dangerous. Her face was only like two or three inches under the mud. For her, that was a lot. There was no way she could free herself. Her arms were trapped deep inside the mud too. But I knew that I could free her up right away ... only if I wanted to. I was enjoying seeing her struggling. It may have been some sort of payback moment for what she put me through so far. I pulled her out again after maybe fifteen seconds.

"Pfaaah! Pffaaah! Oh, my God! This is amazing."

"Are you ok?"

"I ... I think I almost came. Can .. keep doing it ... your ... your way."

Right away, I pressed her head under the mud again. She made a funny noise this time. I didn't think she had time to breathe in first. She sounded like she wanted me to take charge. Well, I was having fun, so why not? For the next twenty minutes or so, I kept drowning her under the mud over and over, occasionally checking to make sure she still wanted to play. A couple of times, I flipped her around and pushed her face down into the soft mud. She was not talking in between dives, but I knew she was having the time of her life.

"Alright, Kitty, one last time, then it's enough."

"But ... I haven't come yet. I was so close so many times," she said.

"Ok, one last time just to see what happens. Put your arms behind your back."

She obediently moved her arms behind her lower back, and I laid her down into the mud. I pressed her whole body down really hard to make sure she couldn't move, and then I pushed her head down a good three inches under. This time I slid my hand down to her neck to make sure she felt that I was holding her there. She must have felt helpless. With my other hand, I reached her muddy crotch and started rubbing it vigorously. If she wanted to come, it was now or never.

Her small body started thrashing around. She was experiencing some strong feelings, but I kept her under. She couldn't do anything about it. I kept rubbing her latex covered pussy relentlessly.

It's been thirty seconds, and there was still a lot of energy in the little cat.

Forty-five seconds now. I was paying close attention to Kitty's body language past this point.

She was still pressing her crotch to my hand. She was somewhere else for sure.

And sixty seconds.

I grabbed her collar and slid a hand under her head to pull her out.

"PFFFAAAAA! AAAAAAH AAAAAAH! FFAAAAAA!"

"It's ok .. I'm here ... I'm here ... Calm down ... Breathe ... You are ok." I said as I was taking care of cleaning her face.

"Aaaah! Oh, my God! I see stars. I came so hard. It was unbelievable. It was insane."

I laid down next to her in the mud and pulled her limp body up on top of me. We were so sticky.

"Come here, just relax, let's take a break before we leave. Just relax. You did well."

The next thirty minutes vanished from our existence. I think we both dozed off in the middle of the mud field. We only woke up when the rain started to fall. For some reason, we both stayed there for a bit when it started. We enjoyed the moment. I could see the raindrops hitting Kitty's mud-covered body and slowly washing it off her latex suit. After a bit, we resigned ourselves to leave the field and go back home. Kitty was exhausted, so I carried her on my back for most of the way back. The rain started pouring, it was a bit cold, but it was doing an excellent job of cleaning us.

At home, we left our shoes and my dirty clothes inside the garage, and then we went straight to the shower. I had a reasonably big rain shower so we could both fit inside at the same time. Cleaning myself was pretty quick, but washing Kitty was not as easy since she couldn't remove her suit, she was still locked in it. Quite a bit of mud got inside through the hood eyes and mouth holes and even seeped through her zippers. We did the best we could with the handheld showerhead, but that left her soaked inside the suit, with no means of removing it. It was not going to dry overnight.

After our shower, I wrapped her in a warm blanket and sat her on the edge of my bed.

"Kitty, we should go back to your place to get that key. Or I'm pretty sure I have a tool to cut the padlock."

"No!"

"But why? You know you'll be miserable if you stay like this all night."

"I won't. I'm used to wearing it."

"I know, but this is different, come on, let's go get the key!"

She was resisting as I pulled on her arm. Why was she so stubborn? She was going to get sick. Then out of the blue, she cast a spell on me that froze me.

"I love you!" she said.

"..."

"I love you, and I want to be with you."

" ... Kitty ... What are you saying? Are you not moving a bit fast here, we only met a couple of hours ago. Once you get to know me better, you might have some regrets. I'm not a perfect guy. Don't you want to take some time to get to know me better?"

She stood up and put her rubber paw on my cheek.

"I understand what you say, and it is full of wisdom. I am grateful to see that you want the best for me, to the point where you are ready to sacrifice yourself for my happiness. But that is the whole point. I've seen enough to know that you are what I want. You are different from the others. You care about me, and it makes me feel very good."

I was struggling to find my words. Pushing Kitty away was the last thing I wanted right now.

"... Kitty ... I'm not sure what to say ... I mean, things look awesome between us so far, I want to get to know you more, but it has only been half a day."

She just nodded.

"I know. I'm not asking you to say that you love me back right away. But you can't prevent me from presenting what I feel. I love you, I know it already. It is pointless to wait any longer before saying it. All I would like is if you could let me stick around for a bit longer and have fun until it is a bit more clear to you as well."

I was patting her on the head. Such gentle words and understanding.

"Of course, I want you to stick around. I promise not to leave you in the dark for too long."

"So you don't mind if I'm Kitty all the time?"

Wait! What? Her nickname?

"I can call you Kitty all the time. It's cute."

"No. It's not what I meant. You know, being Kitty, your sexy cat."

I heard the words, but I couldn't process them.

"Do you mean dressing up as a cat full time?"

"Yes. I want you only to see the cat. Not the human. You had such a good time with Kitty today, so if you don't mind, I'd like to keep it that way for now."

That was such a strange request, but again, it was Kitty talking. The truth was, she was more than awesome today. In such a short time, Kitty opened up my eyes to so many little things. She stirred so many feelings inside of me and resolved conflicts within my souls that were burning me alive. She provided me with a sense of freedom and a sense of security. Who thought a tiny girl like this could protect me from myself and others. Did I want her to be around me as is all the time?

"Kitty, if you want to be my cat, so be it. I am not sure exactly how you plan on making this happen, but if you think you can do it and if that is what you want, I'm going to support you as much as I can."

She jumped around my neck and kissed me. That probably meant she was happy again.

"Alright, let's go get your key now so that you can dry yourself."

"No!"

"Gah!"

"And, by the way, you love me too. And you know I'm right deep inside."

***

Erika's fingers were playing with a coaster she picked up from the coffee table.

"So, let me recap. Your cat friend gave you a blowjob, then you had to spoon-feed her, then you got arrested by the cops, and you tried to murder a girl in a mud pit. Then once you broke her spirit by not telling her that you loved her back, you forced her to become your new pet."

"Erika! Did you even listen to the story I told you?"

"Whaaat? Am I that far from the truth?"

"..."

"Okay, okay! It was a bit of a stretch from my part. So, you did have some cat sex, though? What about the love thing? You told me that you loved her very much. You did tell her at some point, right?"

"Yes, I did. Kind of."

Erika slammed her now empty glass on the table.

"What do you mean 'kind of'?"

"Well, if you want to know ..."

She opened her arms and smiled at me.

"If I want to know? Come on! Let's order two more. We have plenty of time ahead of us. Or maybe I could promise you some sex in exchange for information. Your cat girlfriend seems to be good at using that lever to make you do all sorts of things."

I shook my head at her infinite sarcasm.

"I don't think so, Erika ... I don't think so."

12