Feliformia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our little deal started on Sunday night. It still seemed extreme to me, but Kitty would be spending all her nights, until Friday, within the confine of her new little bedroom. It pretty much gave me a feeling that she was turning into a pet at this point. Anyway, it went very well. It wasn't as hard as I was anticipating. Having more time to read my books in the evening was not a bad thing at all.

In the morning, unlocking her door before going to work and making sure there was plenty of easy to eat food in the fridge, were the only things I had to do. Curiously, she seemed to sleep way better. Her eyes didn't open once during the whole week before I left to work. When she slept with me in the bedroom, she would always wake up before me. I suppose it was a good sign.

I was not entirely sure what she was doing during the day, but when I was getting back home, she was always energetic and ready to play. She was really not depressed about her current lifestyle, on the contrary. I would even go as far as to say that our sex life was better. Perhaps the extra recovery time was beneficial to us.

The whole week had been insane at work. On Friday, the last day of the week, some weirdo scheduled a meeting at 8 am, who does that? So I had to rush to work early on that day. My mind was preoccupied with the workload that I knew would be inescapable. Hell didn't disappoint me one bit, and that day turned into a nightmare as we had to deal with emergencies all morning. There was no doubt in my mind that the afternoon was heading toward being the same madness. What a clusterfuck!

Around noon, I entered in my fuck it mode. People would have to give me at least 15 minutes to relax and have a sandwich. Otherwise, I'd have bitten their face off. I was then able to sit down and relax a bit. Stupid emergencies! They could wait.

I checked my phone. Oddly enough, I had a couple of text messages from Kitty. That was unlike her. She rarely bugged me when I was working.

8:34 : "Hello?"

9:12 : "Mark?"

10:13 : "Pee."

11:41 : "bad now."

It took me a moment to understand what she meant. Once I did, the blood drained from my face. It struck me like a lightning bolt. I FORGOT ABOUT KITTY! I didn't open her cage door this morning before leaving. I immediately felt awful. It was now 12:20 pm, and she was stuck inside her crate for the past 14 hours with only a bottle of water. I texted her back right away.

"Kitty, I'm so sorry! I forgot to let you out. I'm coming now."

Bzzz! "No"

"You need to pee. I'm coming."

I was almost at the elevator trying to put my coat on while texting.

Bzzz! "Too late."

"I'm so sorry!"

Bzzz! "I came."

Bzzz! "See later."

"Are you sure?"

Bzzz! "Yes fine."

I felt so bad. But there was not much to do at this point. Kitty said she came too. Maybe she was not as miserable as my imagination led me to believe. The only thing left to do was to finish this hellish day and head home as early as possible to apologize appropriately.

And that plan failed. Work kept me busy until 6:30 pm with no possibility of getting out early. I only got home around 7 pm. All afternoon I tried to keep Kitty updated and asked her if she was still okay. She kept replying 'yes' to all my questions, so I was not sure in what state she was now, I would soon find out. I went directly to the living room and unlocked the door that was holding her prisoner. She was asleep, and yes, it smelled like pee. I rubbed her shoulder gently to wake her up.

"Hey, Kitty, I'm here."

She opened her eyes and looked at me tenderly. She sensuously lifted herself, not looking in too bad shape. Not saying a word, she crawled out of the box slowly. She was so cute in her tight latex catsuit. I couldn't get tired of this sight. Her latex paws reached me as she kept crawling. Kitty, wanting something from me, dragged her latex body closer and closer to mine. She pushed me until my back rested on the soft carpet, and she started kissing passionately. Her moans betrayed her arousal that she wasn't trying to hide.

"Fuck me right here, right now. Please."

"Kitty? Even if you are not tied up?"

"Yes. Fuck me! I've been waiting for this all day. And you owe me."

She didn't have to ask me a third time. I ended up naked in a heartbeat, and the perverted cat was all over me for the next hour, always fetching for more orgasms. The rest of the evening was as torrid. It was as if our relationship leveled up because of my mistake.

The next day, I cleaned up Kitty's crate mess while she was in the shower. After replacing the mattress, I grabbed her small pillow and gave it a little squeeze. It was a heart-shaped pink pillow that I found at the store.

Needless to say that I was embarrassed to buy it, but when I gave it to her, she was all excited. She could be so girly sometimes. I placed it back inside her box and went to read a book, waiting for her to finish up her long cleaning routine.

She never explained to me exactly how she managed to clean up her suit while hidden in the bathroom, but she did a fantastic job at it. She was always getting out of there, looking like a brand new latex cat. It was impressive ... and sexy.

Bouncing down the stairs, wearing her usual second skin, she immediately joined me on the couch and hung onto my arm as usual. She licked my cheek and murmured in my ear.

"I love you!"

"How was your skin?"

She grumbled a bit and slapped me on the chest with her paw.

"My skin is fine. I said, I love you."

It was true that she admitted her love for me about two weeks ago, very quickly after I met her. Back then, I was not ready to declare mine. I probably could have. Was I ready now? Thinking about it, I cared enough about her to live with her around all the time. The fun and joy that each and every moment I spent with her brought to me were undeniable. I did love her. It would be distressing if she were to leave me at this point. So why didn't I say something already? Was I that scared?

"Hey, Kitty. How much do you love me?

"How much? Probably more than you could imagine."

"So, you are not just with me until you find someone better, right?"

She looked at me, trying to figure out what I was trying to say by that. I couldn't believe the words that just escaped my mouth. I vocalized my lack of confidence right in her face. She climbed on top of me and put her two paws on my shoulders. She sensed that something was wrong inside my head. What I said was not against her. To cover for a bigger truth, I used a simple foolish statement as a decoy.

"Hey, hey, hey! Mark, I don't know what kind of experience you had with girls before. You can tell me if you got hurt in the past. I'll always listen. But with me ... you know ... you can trust me. I have no intention of leaving you. I know what you may have thought of me. A cute girl is wearing latex. Oh, she is kinky. She must sleep around a lot. Oh, she is a pervert. Every man will be after her. But I'm nothing like that. I'm super picky, and you are one of a kind. It is not true that many guys would accept me for what I am and what I love. They would all love just to fuck me and discard me ignoring my true feelings."

"Kitty ... I didn't think that ..."

"Do you remember what I told you a while ago? Your fear is a good thing."

"..."

"You are scared that I'll go do things with other males. What does it mean if you think about it?"

"That ... I am jealous?"

"Nope, not at all. Mark, you can be so hopeless sometimes. Try again. What does it really mean?" she said, poking me in the chest.

"I'm not sure ... maybe I'm not confident enough? I know it's bad."

"Failed again. But yet, you are getting close. Just say it already. You want to say it badly ... Just let it out. What is the real feeling burning inside your heart right now? I know what it is. I told you before that I knew how you felt about me. But now, YOU need to say it, for your own sake."

"Kitty ... I ..."

"Yes? Say it. It is okay to say it. You have the right to say it."

"I love you! ... I LOVE you! ... I love you so much. I want to be with you and never leave you!"

"Aaaawww! Finally! I love you too, and I'm so happy right now. I won't go anywhere, I promise. I will work extra hard to make you believe it too."

Damn, this felt great to be able to let it out. Kitty leaned forward and started kissing me passionately. She said that she was the happiest cat in the Universe. Only her, ever, managed to read my mind that way and pull the truth out of it. Seriously, I may have said it to myself a billion times already, but I felt like the luckiest guy on Earth.

After a series of erotic kisses, she stared at me for a moment. It was the same gaze she always had when a deviant idea crossed her mind.

"So, does this mean I can stay here forever."

"Yes."

"Does this mean you'll tie me up to fuck me all the time?"

"Only if you are nice, yes."

"Does this mean you'll leave me caged when you go to work every day?"

"Yes ... Wait ... What? Kitty, what are you saying now?"

"I loved it a lot," she said, eyes closed with a big smile on her face.

"I know that, but every day? Is it not a bit much?"

"No."

"I won't clean up your pee every day."

"I dunno, find a way then. You are smart."

"I am not into diaper fetish," I said.

"You are the one who just said that, not me. I can't believe you are dreaming of me wearing diapers. Ah! I don't want that. I am no kitten!"

She always threw curveballs at me like this. Her sexuality is a neverending whirlpool of fantasies wishing to become a reality. I would have to come up with, yet, another idea to make this new one happen.

Solutions always come when you least expect them, they said. I had to tap into the accumulated memories of my time before Kitty. A place that was not agreeing with me anymore. It was the hell of porn that consumed me for so long before I got pulled out of there by pure love.

A paw was presented to me, and I grabbed it. This little girl from the book store obliterated my twisted conception of the world and replaced it with something real and invaluable. That said, my previous life was still a source of knowledge. Even if it made me nauseous to go back there, I was glad I did. A small amount of discomfort in exchange for a great idea.

A trip to the store later, I got back home and placed my shopping bag on the coffee table. I went to fetch Kitty and cuffed her wrists behind her back and made her lay down on the soft couch. I put my hand on her crotch and was ready to claim a bit more control over her life.

"So, do you trust me?"

"Yes, but ... what are we doing?"

"Taking away a bit more of the control you have over your body."

"..."

"Alright, don't move until I'm done, okay?"

I pulled out a plastic envelope from my shopping bag, and I ripped it open carefully. First, I read the instructions to make sure I did things the right way. Kitty tried to look, but since her back was resting on top of her arms, she was struggling.

"What is this?"

"A catheter."

"A what?"

"A tube that goes to your bladder. So we can control your pee."

And just like that, I talked too much, and a wave of sexual pleasure hit her. She didn't know exactly where this was going to, but again, just the thought of losing control over her body made her brain spiral down into bliss.

I put the latex gloves on and started to work. After cleaning the area and lubing the tube, I pulled Kitty's pussy lips apart and started to insert the soft rubber snake slowly inside her urethra. Deeper and deeper. Kitty moaned a bit, but it was a different moan.

"Mmmm It ... feels weird."

"Stay put. We are not done yet."

I pushed and pushed until I reached the end. Right away, some urine started to flow, and I clamped the tube shut with a clip. Using the included syringe, I inflated the air balloon that was inside her bladder to secure the tube in place. And we were done. I zipped her crotch up; only the tip of the catheter was dangling out.

"Alright, how do you feel?"

"Mmmm ... different."

"You can't pee anymore unless you ask me to. And you can't pull it out either. So don't try."

"Aaanh ... stop! You are saying this on purpose. Mmmm"

"So when you'll be in your cage, we will hook it up to a bag, and your pee will just flow to it. It means that I can keep you in there much longer without having to worry about you making another mess."

Kitty didn't seem too sure about this one, but she was willing to try.

"Okay, I guess we can try. When do we have to take it out? In a day or two?"

"Oh, no, no! Kitty, you will keep it in for two or three months."

"AAAAAANNH!"

And once again, her uncontrollable brain sent a powerful electric wave right to her pussy. She was not expecting that answer. The thought of losing control over her bladder for three full months was insane. It was almost ... permanent.

For the next couple of hours, I played with her until she said that she desperately needed to pee. To hurry was not a priority since it was much more fun to see her mind gradually understand the extent of what I took away from her. With her arms tied behind her back and her hands encased in her latex paws, there was nothing she could possibly do to relieve herself. I was needed, and I needed her too. I unzipped my pants in front of her face. Abusing a defenseless prey is not always a bad thing, right.

"If you want to pee, you have to be super nice."

She did what she had to do to get some relief. The only reason why she allowed me to treat her like this was that she trusted me. Deep down, I'd never do something that she wouldn't like. She was awesome to understand that so well.

On Sunday night, I put her back in her crate and connected the urine bag to her catheter.

"There. Good night, and I'll see you after work tomorrow. Text me if you need anything, okay?"

"Meow!"

***

Erika sat back up on the couch, looked at me, and kissed me.

"If you don't respect our deal, I'll be mad. Let's go to your place right now to cuddle. Okay?"

"You kissed me? Does it mean you are paying the bills then? As my reward."

"In your dream ... We pay our own. Welcome to 2020," she said.

"Haha, ok. So, you liked it that much? The story?"

Erika gave me another kiss and sat on my lap. She needed to vent a little bit.

"Look, I'm almost 40. I never really had a good opportunity to explore the fetish world. I was curious about it but not much more than that. I don't know, you telling me all those insane things tonight, showing me pictures of your gorgeous latex kitten, and telling me how much she loved everything ... It made me jealous. I want to hear more about all of this. Look, I'm not sure what I think about you. You are still very mysterious about what you are trying to accomplish here. If you just toyed with me to get sex, I'll gut you like a fish. But I don't think that was your intention. I think you are a genuinely good guy, and you care about people. That's why I'm willing to go to your place tonight."

Those words were very kind and passionate. Erika has not been that serious all night. She was pretty and wanted to cuddle with me. As much as I was not sure about all of this myself, I thought I couldn't have found a better person to try.

"Erika, I won't hurt you. I am not toying with you at all. Let's go home, and I'll tell you the whole thing, if not tonight, tomorrow. I promise. Just don't worry, okay? There is nothing ominous about this whole thing. I'm just uncomfortable, and I'll explain to you why. We will get to it."

She stood up, stretched, and turned around to face me. She leaned forward and kissed me again.

"Alright, Mr. Full of secrets, you talk too much, let's pay our bills and call a cab. I need to cuddle."


12