Feline Therapy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ariel flexed her shoulders and back. She'd woken up with a sore spot just above her tail but the ache vanished nearly as soon as she recognized it. Something to keep an eye on.

An office light on the second floor blinked out as they continued to wait. Eventually, an older woman exited the building. She paused when she noticed the BMW but its windows were too tinted to allow her to see inside. The woman pulled her bag tighter against her body and walked to her silver Mercedes.

Two pairs of eyes, one the color of dark honey and the other faded blue, watched her leave. They waited together in the empty parking lot until Caitlin spoke up.

"I'm ready," she whispered.

Ariel squeezed her girlfriend's hand and then kissed her lightly.

"Still tickles," the redhead said shyly.

They exited the car and Ariel made sure her hood was down before shoving her hands in the front pocket. Caitlin came around to link arms and they walked together until they reached the front.

The young scientist tapped her badge against the card reader and the doors slid open. She kept her head down while walking nonchalantly through the offices. The cheetah girl's claws clicked on the hard floor in the foyer until they reached the carpeted offices. She'd considered shoes but found herself enjoying walking barefooted.

"I'm nervous, love," Caitlin whispered. "I know I've been here before but it's dark and quiet and-"

"And we're about to try some untested mad scientist DNA editing on you," Ariel finished.

"It hasn't killed you," the redhead said.

"No, not yet it hasn't," came the reply.

"And you're still you," Caitlin prompted. "Right? Do you, umm, do you get cat thoughts?"

"I'm sorry, 'cat thoughts'?" Ariel asked as she pushed the door open to her laboratory. "What are 'cat thoughts'?"

"You know," the girl said. "Like. Uhh. You know what, nevermind."

"No, no," Ariel teased as she began to set up the equipment she needed. Her ears flicked as she grinned. The dark black line of fur on her cheeks widened as she flashed her teeth. "I need to know what you mean here. I want to hear you say it."

"Like," her girlfriend started to say. "Like. Chasing. Mice? They- I don't know, you jerk! I was just thinking out loud."

The cheetah girl churred in laughter.

"Like that!" Caitlin accused, pointing her finger. "And the purring! Are you doing that on purpose?"

"Well," Ariel paused. "No. I don't even notice it. Just kind of happens. Now to business. I need some blood and some quiet time. Just a finger prick, don't worry. I know what you think of needles."

"Oh god," the other woman asked while holding out her index finger. "Do you have to inject the stuff when it's done?"

"No," she reassured her as the tiny plastic instrument clicked. She squeezed a drop of blood and then wiped it away. After the third time, she soaked up the drop of blood and "Just something you drink."

The ache appeared above her tail but vanished once again when she reached back to massage it.

Something with the tail? she wondered as she placed the plastic tray in a small machine. Maybe my back muscles aren't strong enough for it yet? I'll have to look up exercises later.

Caitlin excused herself to her girlfriend's office. She sat at the computer, browsing online to keep herself occupied while Ariel worked. Minutes turned to hours and she wandered over to the leather couch. She tossed and turned, kept awake by the anxiety and excitement of what was coming until sleep finally took her.

---

"Babe," a gentle voice said.

"Whattimeizzit," Caitlin groaned.

"Just after 3 in the morning," Ariel replied. "Took longer than I thought but I'm ready. Wake up."

The redhead yawned and stretched and sat up while rubbing at her eyes. "Are we going home?"

"No, we have to take it here so I can clean everything afterwards."

The young woman nodded and then glanced toward the four jars on the coffee table in front of her.

"I'm a little scared," she admitted. "What if it goes wrong?"

"Hey," Ariel said, rubbing her girlfriend's back. "That hurts. You remember all those nights I didn't come home? And the fights we had? I was here, working on this. Have some confidence in your 'brilliant' girlfriend's work."

"I do," she replied. "I'm sorry. How does it work?"

"Take them in order," her girlfriend said. "Left to right. Finish all of them that you can."

"And then?"

"And then we go home and I take care of you while you get violently ill."

Despite her fear, Caitlin reached forward, uncapped the first vial and downed the entire contents.

---

"Uhh," the redhead groaned in the car. "I, uhh, I don't feel so great."

"I know, babe," Ariel replied. She reached out to place a hand on her girlfriend's knee, squeezing it as she sped home. "Just hold on until we're home."

"'Kay," the other woman replied, turning her head toward the window.

---

"You s- s- s- said it w- wouldn't hu- hurt," Caitlin stuttered. She lay as her girlfriend had, soaked with sweat and twisting on the bed. Her body spasmed as she gripped the sheets tightly.

"Hush," Ariel said gently, wiping the sweat from her face until the other woman lay quietly.

The curvy young woman whimpered as she passed out and Ariel yawned. She checked her watch and then stood on long legs while massaging her lower back. The coffee machine dinged from the kitchen and she walked over to it to retrieve another cup. She prayed she'd have time to rest before her girlfriend woke again.

Returning to the bedroom, Ariel leaned over her girlfriend after another quiet whimper escaped the girl's lips. She held her down gently to clean the girl with her tongue. It was the third time she'd done it over the past two days and seemed to calm her. Even better, she enjoyed the act although she couldn't put a finger on why. It just seemed to scratch some emotional itch within her core.

Some 'cat thought', no doubt, she laughed to herself. With a cup held awkwardly in her paw, she curled up on the recliner next to the bed, pulling her tail around her waist before grabbing a book from the night stand. She was jittery from the coffee and the seemingly boundless energy brought on by the change but didn't want to leave Caitlin's side.

With a sigh, she found her spot in the book and continued reading.

---

The redhead's fever broke in the middle of the night and she slept peacefully until morning. She woke with a smile to see Ariel sleeping in the chair next to her.

"Wake up!" Caitlin whispered loudly. "I'm still alive!"

"Heeeey, babe," Ariel grinned. She laughed as her girlfriend went to her toes and spun in a slow circle.

"I feel pretty good actually"! she said. "When will it start to work?"

The cheetah girl stood and pushed her lover gently over the bed. She raised the girl's shirt and ran her fingers along her spine. Her claws teased red fur surrounding the girl's lower back.

"It already has," Ariel purred, feeling her arousal suddenly surge forth as she eyed her prone lover. She loved forward to kiss the mound of fur and it tickled her whiskers as it began to slowly creep along her back. Her sharp ears twitched as a bone clicked somewhere in the girl's body.

"Ohhhh," Caitlin gasped. "Wow. Woooow. Let me up for a minute. I- I have to see something."

Ariel stepped back while watching the girl with hungry, intense eyes. The redhead took a deep breath and leaned forward. She hesitated halfway and then continued to bend until she was touching the floor. After a short pause, she grabbed her ankles and pulled her upper body against her thighs. When she raised herself back up into a standing position, tears streamed down her face. The skin already her watery eyes was already darkening as it had for Ariel.

"It doesn't huuuurt," Caitlin sobbed. She reached her arms out and Ariel took them to enfold her in a warm, tight hug. They stood together as years of pain and frustration worked their way out of the girl's system.

Finally, after a few hiccuping cries and nearly an entire box of tissues, Caitlin smiled tremulously. She stood before a mirror to see the dark red fur covering her lower back. Small black spots stood out on her thin coat and, as she watched a few red hairs began to slowly creep down her neck.

"I want to try it," the girl said. She bounced on her toes and heels and grabbed her girlfriend's hand.

"Isn't it crazy?" Ariel asked. "Feeling all that pent up energy?"

"God, yes!" the redhead replied. "It's like I've had twenty cups of coffee and there's no crash in sight. Can we go to the gym? Can we??"

"I've already got our gear together, babe," the black-haired cheetah girl smiled. She winced and scratched her back before picking up her gym bag. "Get changed, grab your bag and we'll go. Through the back, though. I don't think I look too much like my picture any more."

---

After waiting for a young mother to haul her children into the gym, the two young women snuck through the rows of cars until they reached the rear entrance. Caitlin slid her card through the reader three times before her trembling fingers worked properly. She paused as Ariel put a hand in front of her chest but then she hissed as pain shot through her head.

"It'll pass," Ariel whispered. She reached her hand out to massage the other girl's ears and her leather pads rasped against the silky fur beginning to grow there. Her tail struggled against the tape holding it down as it tried to thrash in sympathy for her lover. "Just give it a minute."

"I can hear them!" her girlfriend said. "Wow! It's not too loud but I can still hear them inside. I think they're gone now."

They opened the door and crept inside before running toward the gymnastics room with Caitlin giggling the entire way.

"I locked it," Ariel said as Caitlin ran and jumped around the room. "I think that'll give us time to sneak out or hide if someone tries to get in."

"What should I do first?" the redhead asked. She leapt up to a balance beam, landed and then tumbled off the side, laughing as her girlfriend cringed.

"Take off your shoes," the dark-haired woman replied. "Just in case."

"That's a good idea," she said, bending to her light pink trainers. "I think- Ariel! Oh shit, oh shit!"

"What is it?" the woman said, leaping and running to stand next to her girlfriend.

The redhead held up a hand, holding it by the wrist. She groaned and they both watched as the flesh beneath her fingernails swelled. The nails strained and dented on both hands.

"What's- ahh!" the girl cried out. A single drop of blood escaped the tip of her finger as the skin separated. "Oh fuck, oh fuck! Is it- Are they-"

"Claws, babe," Ariel said soothingly. "Just give it a minute. Like with your ears, okay? Just breathe and relax. It'll be fine, trust me."

"Ahhh, it feels weird!" Caitlin said as she turned both hands back and forth. "Wait, I think. Yeah, I think it's done. Wow. Do they go away?"

"Yeah, there's a, uh, thing," she told her. "It's, wow, I haven't thought about how to describe it, really. Like a muscle or something in the back of your hand? You just move it. Try tensing and relaxing your hand until you-"

As she explained the process, Ariel felt the the twinge in her back suddenly release. She cried out and dropped to her hands and knees Caitlin was beside her immediately with her clawed hands tearing at the mat in concern.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" the redhead asked as her eyes searched her girlfriend's face.

The dark-haired woman growled in pain with her head straining forward. Her body shook and she panted from sudden exertion. Fur receded along her body with the sensation of a million ants crawling just beneath her skin. She fell to her side and trembled until she focused internally.

It was there! Just there! Where is it? she wondered frantically. She reached back to feel patches of bare skin but as she touched her tail, she found what she sought. Whether real or a physical manifestation of a mental process, she pulled the hidden tendon using newly formed muscles and the pain changed. The young woman gasped and stretched as, once again, fur emerged from her body.

"What happened?" Caitlin asked. She reached a hand out and her claws slid back into her fingertips. Red wisps of fur lined the back of her hands and arms. "Oh! There it is! I figured it out."

Sweat dripped from the tip of Ariel's nose before it cracked, shifted and flattened against her short muzzle.

"It's reversible," she panted. She lay on her side and rolled to her back, wincing as her tail stuck beneath her. "It's reversible! It's like your hands. For your claws! There's something in your back that does it. I didn't feel it until I took you to the lab but it's right there. Oh my god, this changes everything! I don't have to fix anything and we can go out in public and, and-"

"Babe?" Ariel asked, lifting her chin as she took a deep breath. Her amber eyes focused on her lover to see the redhead's cheeks flushed and her eyes unfocused.

"Uh," came the reply. "I. Uh. I'm fucking horny. It just. It just came out of, ohhhhhhh shit. I'm so wet, love. I'm. I-"

Caitlin dropped to her hands and knees and raised her ass. Veins stood out on her reddened neck but she raised her lightly furred jaw and yowled loudly. She raised her wide hips high and lowered her forehead to the ground with her mouth open. Red fur marched along her arms and over her shoulders as the bright pink of her yoga pants darkened over her sex. She cried out and the wet patch widened.

"I ju- just ca- caaaame," Caitlin said. "It's not stooooowwwwlllll!"

The redhead yowled as the bones in her face reshaped. They cracked and shifted and her canines slid down while her jaw lengthened into a short muzzle that matched her lover.

Ariel's pupils dilated and she lost herself in the pheromone-laden scent of her girlfriend. Her claws shot out and she sliced through the band of Caitlin's pants. Thin lines of blood trailed behind her claws as she ripped into the other woman's clothing to leave her bare. The redhead's pussy was slick and swollen and she flexed down further, flattening her chest on the ground while looking back with pleading eyes.

The thick path of fur above Caitlin's ass bulged into the start of her tail but Ariel ignored it and shoved her face forward to greedily suck at her girlfriend's sex. The other woman shrieked as the papillae lining Ariel's tongue dragged against her engorged lips and clit. The black-haired cheetah girl's claws roamed the other woman's back, kneading and slicing at her lover's sports bra until it popped apart to free Caitlin's large breasts. She gasped as they popped free as she reached her own hand up to massage and pull at her stiff nipple.

A line of sweat soaked white fur emerged from the curvy woman's stomach. It sprouted from her collarbone down to her belly button and further to surround her bulging lips. Ariel's tongue pulled at the hairs growing around her lover's pussy and she reached back to dig her claws into Caitlin's ass, spreading her open as more red and black fur emerged around her fingers.

"YES!" Caitlin screamed as orgasmed. Her leg shot back and claws pierced her toes to tear a long line in the tough fabric beneath them. The girl's hips dropped but Ariel held her in place. The raven-haired girl purred as she ate her lover out. She shoved her tongue as deep as she could, carefully pulling the girl's labia open with her claws to expose the slick, pink opening.

Gasping and panting, Ariel sat back. She cleaned the backs of her hand and rubbed her face while her girlfriend fell to her side. The other woman's short tail flailed at the ground next to her while it expanded and lengthened.

The young scientist, still purring, grabbed her lover's ankle. She kissed the wispy fur beginning to grow there as she slipped between the other woman's legs to press their clits together. Caitlin hissed and clawed the ground as she furred breasts shook but she shoved herself against her girlfriend.

The dark-haired woman began slowly. She slid herself in a tight circle, flexing rock-hard muscles as she found the perfect spot and her lover gasped in return. She leaned forward and Caitlin's flexibility helped raise her leg straight. It wasn't a position they used often due to the awkwardness of it when toys and fingers and mouths worked better but claws and the current lack of their 'secret chest' forced them to improvise.

Ariel pressed her cheeks against her girlfriend's leg. She moaned as her hips rocked back and forth. The young woman found herself licking the other woman's bare skin in an uncontrollable urge to show her affection. She stroked the girl's thigh and leg with her claws, panting as she suddenly tasted fur. Her purr rose in volume and she began licking more intensely as if dragging the fur forth from her lover's body.

With a jerk of her hips and a hitch in her breath, the scientist orgasmed. She yowled in a lustful, nearly piteous whine as she rubbed her long white whiskers against Caitlin's leg. Black fur tangled with red as her cheek worked in wide circles. She closed her eyes while letting the rush surge through her, calming the intense heat driving them both.

The pair untangled themselves and the black-haired girl opened her eyes to see her lover completely changed. Unlike her, the other girl's body was red with a scattering of black spots and she was larger. For Ariel, her breasts were nearly hidden beneath her fur but Caitlin's chest showed the obvious swell that had turned so many heads. Rather than the gray of the smaller girl's body, the curvy redhead's belly was lined with shockingly bright white fur that did little to hide her swollen pink nipples. A wet part of fur above her mound showed two of her teats and Ariel had to bite her lip hard to keep the heat from overriding her again.

Temporarily satisfied, the tip of Caitlin's thick tail tapped against the shredded mat.

"That's weird," the larger girl panted. "I can feel it moving but I can't stop it."

The red and black tail rose, twisted and slapped the ground and then lay still for a moment before the tip once again tapped a continuous beat on the floor.

"Fucking weird but incredible," she said. "All of this. I lost myself there. Like that time I had too much of those brownies at Jenna's party and you had to take me home. I saw it happening from far away. I was just really warm and I started moving and, shit, it's still there. Am I going into heat? Is that what this is? Is that what it's like? Just gets hotter and hotter and harder to think until you just fuck while blasted out of your mind? Hell. I mean, okay wow but, hell."

Rather than answer, Ariel raised herself off the mat with her hands planted on the ground. Her tail bent left and up and she picked her right hand up, raising it above her body. She felt her back muscles and abdominals shift and clench and she turned her legs to the side. Her girlfriend watched with wide eyes as the smaller woman lifted her legs in a graceful arc while her black tail rotated to provide extra balance. Hidden beneath her thick coat, her arms bulged and flared to keep her position until she held herself in a perfect line from hand to toes.

"Ho. Lee. Shit," Caitlin whispered. "Do you think I can do that?"

Again without answering beyond a sharp exhale, the young scientist reversed the maneuver to slowly lower herself back to the mat. She looked up and the dark lines along her cheeks widened into a toothy smile.

"One way to find out, babe," she told girlfriend.

---

The silent building echoed with sudden laughter and excited conversations as the large double-doors were slammed open. Ten young women of various shapes and sizes, but nearly all slim, filed through the doors to escape the cold February snow falling behind them.