Fellow Passenger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly loved anal stimulation when done right and this man knew his way around a woman's pleasure zones. She reached between her legs and rubbed her clit hard and fast. He watched her come once more.

Kelly collapsed on the floor, breathing hard. Unable to move, she stared up at him, pointing to the bulge in his pants.

"I want that inside me."

Without hesitation, he remove his pullover shirt. His hairy chest was muscular, His arms defined. His stomach didn't have a six pack, but wasn't flabby either. He unbuttoned his jeans and slid them off, exposing his cock.

Kelly reached up, taking his cock into her hand and pulling it into her mouth. Her tongue swirled over its head before she took him deep into her mouth. Sucking and stroking and doing everything she could to return the pleasure she had just received.

He looked into her eyes as she looked up at him for approval. He smiled and looked across the street. That couple were continuing their own fun as the man was fucking the woman from behind. They were facing towards Kelly's room, and the thought of them possibly watching excited her.

She took his cock out of her mouth, kissed him hard, before reaching down and sliding it between her legs. He grabbed one leg and lifted it up before pressing her body against the full length window. His cock sliding in and out of her soaking wet pussy, his mouth on hers, tongues fighting each other for dominance. Kelly was lost in the moment.

He took his cock out, easily lifting her up and carried to the bed. Kelly quickly got on her hands and knees, offering herself up to be fucked doggy style. In no time the couple were thrusting, moaning and working up a sweat. Kelly reached between her legs, using her hand to stimulate his cock with every thrust while pleasuring herself at the same time.

She had yet another intense orgasm when he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back as if he was riding bareback on a horse. He blonde mane being used as reins to turn her this way and that.

"Oh God. That feels so good."

"Fuck me harder."

He quickened his pace, letting go of her hair and grabbing her hip, thrusting harder, deeper and faster than before. He was at the brink of exhaustion when he pulled out and shot his load of cum straight up.

He fell onto his back, breathing rapidly. He smiled and commented on her natural ability to drive a man wild with desire. Kelly smiled back saying she hadn't been pleased like that in a long time. The couple would fuck two more times that night before he left to return to his own hotel room.

The next morning, unable to reach her lover from the night before, she showered and prepared for her meeting. It occurred to her she never got his name. She looked for the business card with the nearly invisible ink to call him, but couldn't find it. Disappointed, she resigned herself to the hope they might bump into each other in the lobby.

She arrived at the meeting and was told that they were waiting on the owner who was running a little late. The remaining members of the meeting knew he had a reputation as a playboy and correctly assumed he had a hard night. They all laughed at the thought.

"Wonder who it was this time?" one of the men said.

"He's got good taste. I'm sure she was a real looker." chimed in one of the women.

"Why? Because he won't bed you?" another joked.

The woman threw a pen at the man, just before the boardroom doors opened.

"Sorry I'm late everyone. Shall we get this meeting started?"

Kelly looked up seeing her travel companion and bed partner and became immediately flushed. Their eyes locked and he smiled, extending his hand.

"Hello, I'm Jason Kazstanomopolous. Thank you for coming."

12