Fem-Tec Ch. 02

Story Info
Vicky's interview.
3.5k words
4.44
9.7k
10

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sabredog1
sabredog1
63 Followers

Many thanks to my editor BPeed. You wouldn't be reading this without his help.

***

Vicky was delighted. Everything had played out exactly as Sandra had told her it would. She looked down at her plump naked husband as she guided him to the bathroom to be shaved. Her right hand was placed directly on his jiggling left ass cheek as she opened the door.

"OK, jump in the shower. I'll join you shortly," she said as she smacked his bare bottom.

'God, what a day!' she thought as she made her way to the master bedroom. She sat on the bed and began to recall the events of the day that led to this surprising but deeply satisfying result.

Actually, it all started yesterday when she was at the gym. She heard her phone ping and looked down to read a text from Sandra Wilson at Fem-Tec. She remembered sending off a resume about a month or so ago, but hadn't heard anything from them till now. The text read, "Vicky, this is Sandra Wilson from Fem-Tec. I have read your resume and would like to interview you tomorrow at 10:00 am sharp if you are still interested in a position with us."

Vicky replied immediately. Yes, she was very interested in meeting Ms Wilson. A moment later her phone pinged again with a response from Ms Wilson.

"Perfect, I look forward to meeting you tomorrow." the text went on to include the address and directions to an underground garage. There was also a code included in the text that she was to use on an access pad located next to the elevator door. "Please note, this code is valid from 9:45 to 9:55 am only."

'That's odd,' Vicky thought. She knew a little about Fem-Tec from their website, but it didn't appear that they made anything that would demand this sort of security. 'Well, what the hell?' she thought. She and Danny were in a desperate position and a job was exactly what she needed right now.

Vicky recalled coming home yesterday. She saw that Danny was making something to eat in the kitchen and walked over to give him a peck on the cheek. 'God, he's getting fat!' she recalled thinking. "Hi, Honey, I'm just going to make myself something to eat and do some research on my computer." she said.

"That's fine. Any luck out there today?" he asked.

"Nothing solid. I'm going to do some research on the computer, and then probably make it an early night," she said.

"OK by me," he replied.

Vicky settled down at her computer and brought up the Fem-Tec web site. The main theme seemed to be gentle female dominance! There were plenty of pictures of well dressed women with scantily clad or nude men. Some of the men had interesting and erotic lingerie on! Nothing too heavy and everyone seemed to be having a good time. There was also a page with various products for sale. There were many male sex products, including lots of cock toys and various lingerie items. There was also a large selection of female stimulation devices. Everything looked like good quality high end items and were priced like it.

As she continued to scan the web site Vicky noticed that there appeared to be several levels not accessible without access codes. Hmm, she thought. They obviously are selling more than what they want the general public to see. Well, I guess I'll find out more tomorrow she remembered thinking.

She recalled her nervousness as she entered the garage. She slowly drove around until she spotted the elevator. She parked the van and waited until exactly 9:45 to open her door. She exited the vehicle and walked briskly to the elevator and entered the code. The door slid silently open and she entered quickly. There were no buttons to push. The elevator started. It quietly transported her to its programed destination.

Vicky barely noticed the elevator stopping as the door slid open to reveal a mid sized waiting room. She recalled stepping out onto the highly polished wood floors, her eyes scanning the rest of the room. There was a large peach colored L- shaped sectional with aqua green throw pillows in the center with two large wing chairs set to the left of the sofa. A table sat between them. The room was painted a soothing pastel aqua green.

That's not what drew her attention though she fondly recalled. There was a six foot glass desk directly in front of her and behind that desk stood a drop dead gorgeous young man. He was wearing some kind of parody of a dress shirt. It was white with three cartoonish large fake buttons up the front. It looked like it had been painted on him and showed every muscle and curve on his chiseled chest. It had short sleeves just off his well muscled but lean shoulders and ended a couple of inches above his belly button which was obviously pierced and from which dangled a short gold chain with a small bell attached. His "pants" consisted of a semi sheer black material that sat low on his hips and high on his legs. They reminded her of "pretty boy" shorts she had seen for sale on the Fem Tec site. They did nothing to conceal an obvious bulge over his crotch. His feet were bare and there wasn't a trace of hair on his magnificent body.

"Welcome Ma'am, Ms Wilson is expecting you. My name is Buffy. Can I offer you anything, tea, coffee or perhaps a bottle of water?" he asked respectfully.

Vicky giggled as she remembered the moment and her reaction fondly. "No, thank you. I'm fine." she stammered as she stared at this vision of male perfection.

"Please have a seat while I let Ms Wilson know you're here," Buffy continued and turned to walk towards a door set off to her right. Vicky's eyes were drawn to his barely covered bottom proudly sporting the Fem-Tec logo in pink. Buffy continued on his mission. His taut ass had a wonderful little bounce to it as he set off, his tiny bell tingling softly.

'Oh my God!' she remembered thinking as her panties started to moisten.

Vicky slid into the very comfy wing back facing the reception desk and enjoyed the show the young man was putting on. 'Buffy?' she wondered. Well, it did kind of suit him. A cute name for a cute boy. She watched as the boy stepped through the door and out of her sight.

Where in the world would they find someone that gorgeous willing to wear such an erotic and demeaning outfit, she wondered. He practically screamed "boy toy."

As Vicky settled into the chair she attempted to gather her thoughts. It was obvious, she remembered thinking, that this was not going to be a normal interview and Fem -Tec was not a normal company. Her mind was whirling as Buffy re-entered the waiting room.

"Ms Wilson will see you now," said the boy as he held the door open for her. He was standing up straight, his shoulders back and his feet were spread apart at shoulder width. He stood as close to the wall as he could allowing Vicky to pass through the door with ease. It took all of her will power not to reach out and fondle his well displayed package as she passed through the door!

"It's the door on the left. Please allow me," Buffy said as he moved towards the closed door and knocked twice.

"Enter," she heard. Buffy reached to open the door and then assumed the same position he used to open the previous door.

A woman who appeared to be in her early forties rose gracefully from her chair and extended her hand. She was dressed impeccably in an obviously expensive and well tailored business suit. Her light brown hair was done into a stylish mid-length bun and her slight makeup looked professionally done. She practically exuded wealth and power.

"Welcome," she said. Her voice was pleasant and commanding.

Vicky reached across the desk and shook her hand. She had a pleasant and firm grip she remembered.

"Thank you Ms Wilson, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"Please call me Sandra. May I call you Vicky" she politely asked. "We don't stand on formality here, at least not among the women, she chuckled. "Please, have a seat" she offered.

"Yes, of course," Vicky responded.

As she took her seat she noticed that Buffy had moved silently to stand to the right of Sandra's desk, well within reach of his employer. He assumed a similar position to which Vicky had now seen him perform twice. Vicky observed Sandra reaching out to caress Buffy's barely covered perfect ass. She then pulled her hand back and administered a swift slap to his bottom.

"Run along now, Buffy," she commanded.

"Thank you Ma'am," Buffy said as he quickly made his way out of Sandra's office.

"He's a fine piece of ass, don't you think?" Sandra asked.

"He's almost perfect. It must cost you a fortune to keep him dressed like that," Vicky said.

Sandra leaned back into her chair and let out a hardy laugh. "Pay him? No, no. In fact he's a very good earner for us" she explained.

"I don't think I understand," Vicky said.

"Not yet, but you will. I'm going to get right to the point. Vicky, you're not here by accident. Before Fem-Tec grants an interview we spend a lot of time, effort and money to ensure that the women we hire will fit our needs and theirs. We know a great deal more about you and your financial position than you might realize. The first thing we investigate is the woman applying for the job. Does she present herself well? Does she have a strong personality? Will she be comfortable being in command? Are you that kind of woman Vicky?"

"Yes, yes I am," Vicky stated.

"I believe you are too. That's why you're sitting here in my office. As you have noticed by now, Fem-Tec is a different kind of company. Unique even. We believe strong women are destined to lead and men are meant to serve." Sandra continued.

"Have you ever dominated Danny?" she asked.

"To be honest, I've tried a few times, but Danny just isn't the type. He's a macho kind of guy and wouldn't play along." Vicky said.

Sandra nodded her head as she went on. "That's because you haven't learned the correct methods required to mold Danny into the kind of man you want him to be. What If I told you that by the end of this day Danny will agree to allow you to shave him bare and pose him naked for pictures? Is this something that appeals to you?" Sandra asked.

"Oh my God, yes!" Vicky gushed, her pussy tingling at the thought.

"Good, then we can continue this interview. Our women are special and we treat and pay them as such. If you complete the rest of this interview successfully, your life will change forever," Sandra went on.

"The second thing we look at is your partner. Is he handsome? Does he have the body type we like? Is he the right age? Can he be taught to follow your direction? In your case, besides the fact that he's currently fat, he fits the bill as well. In fact, helping him lose weight will be most enjoyable for you, if I read you right," Sandra said with a smile.

"The third thing we access is circumstance. People in desperate positions tend to do desperate things. In your case, your financial position can be used as leverage to allow you to manipulate Danny into doing almost anything you want. You see, Danny is a typical man. Right now all he's thinking about is preparing his old van to be his new house. He has accepted the fact that he'll be homeless in three days." Sandra stated.

"You're right. That's exactly what's been on his mind this past week," Vicky agreed.

"I know. I understand how males process things. It's up to you to explain his current situation to him in no uncertain terms. I understand that you have a sister who lives In Seattle?" Sandra asked.

Vicky was stunned. Just how in the world did Sandra know all these very personal details about her life?

"I know what you're thinking. But remember, before we hire someone we do full background checks on them. It's necessary to make sure we have the right woman sitting in your chair. We intend to invest a lot of time and money in your career. We need to know everything about you and your husband so that we can design a custom plan that will ensure you get the results you need. Does this make sense to you?" Sandra asked.

"Of course, its perfectly logical," Vicky agreed.

"Good. Now lets get into the details of how to get Danny to go along with our plan.

Danny, at first will most likely resist. Most men do. The truth is that Danny is on a road to self destruction and it's up to you to save him from himself. Now is the perfect time for you to take control and help your husband understand that under your guidance his life will be much improved. Danny has lost hope and purpose. He's allowed himself to become fat and useless. He has no ambition and is wallowing in self-pity. His next step is either drug or alcohol addiction. Is this what you want for him?" asked Sandra.

"No, of course not," Vicky answered, the light beginning to dawn on her. Sandra was exactly right. That's the road Danny was taking, step by step to certain self-destruction.

"Then you need to step in and take control. It's important for Danny to know that you have options. We know your sister will gladly take you in. We also knows she hates Danny. He has no options. Remind him that he has no family, no safety net. You'll be living at your sister's while he's rummaging through garbage. But first you have to offer him an escape. Some hope that he can cling to. An option. Let me show you," She said.

Sandra reached into a desk drawer and pulled out an envelope. It bore the Fem-Tec logo and was addressed to her and Danny.

"Please open it," asked Sandra.

Vicky remembered her shock as she opened the envelope and removed a check made out to her and Danny for $10,000.00! She gasped as she held it in her hands.

"This is only a small down payment. If you pass this interview you'll be paid an additional $10,000.00 for the 30-day probation period. After that, you'll be entitled to a substantial raise and some very nice perks," Sandra went on.

"This solves a lot of problems," Vicky stated.

"Exactly, and Danny needs to understand this clearly. This is his way out of poverty. Once you've explained this to him in a way he can understand, you can take the next steps," Sandra explained.

"Next steps?" inquired Vicky.

"Yes, you must make him understand that he's part of team and that you need him to do his part. How you do it is up to you, but he must agree to be shaved bare and have his nude picture taken in certain poses. You'll need before and after shots. This is part of the interview process. We need to make sure that you're the kind of woman we're looking for. You must take charge. He must obey you," Sandra said clearly.

Vicky was tingling all over. The thought of posing her husband and shaving him bare was intoxicating! She was getting wetter just thinking about it! Sandra was making a lot of sense and she had to save Danny from himself didn't she?

"He will obey," Vicky stated firmly.

"I knew you'd say that! The check I have given you have is conditional on you taking these pic's. Once you have them, text them to me. I will then send you a time for our next meeting and a new elevator code. You will have passed the interview and you'll be free to cash the check," Sandra said.

"How would you like him posed?" Vicky asked.

"Now comes the fun part!" Sandra said as she reached for her phone and tapped a few times. Within seconds she heard two knocks on the office door.

"Enter" Sandra commanded.

In walked Buffy, his beautiful bottom swaying prettily as he approached Sandra.

"Strip, boy," she ordered.

Buffy immediately reached for the hem of his top and pulled it over his head revealing his lean and toned torso. He quickly and neatly folded his top and placed it on Sandra's desk. Next, he turned so that his back was towards Sandra and slowly bent at the waist. He hooked his thumbs into his tiny shorts and wriggled his bottom nicely as he shimmied out of them! Once again he folded them as he turned around to place them on top of his shirt. Buffy then straightened his back, spread his legs and clasped his hands behind him, just above his now bare bottom.

It was then that Vicky noticed a device attached to Buffy's penis. A small clear tube enveloped his cock and connected to a ring that encircled his smooth and hairless cock and balls!

"Is that what I think it is?" asked Vicky.

"It is," Sandra said proudly. "It's one of our newest and most exciting chastity devices.

Notice there does not appear to be a lock. Buffy, present yourself to the Lady," Sandra ordered.

"Yes, Ma'am," responded the naked boy as he turned towards Vicky. He stopped about a foot in front of her, spread his legs and moved his hands behind his head, lacing his fingers together in the process.

"May I?" asked Vicky as she looked at Sandra.

"Of course, my dear. That's what he's here for," replied Sandra.

Vicky's panties were almost soaked through as she reached for the boy's locked penis! She examined the device so lewdly presented for her amusement . Sandra was correct: there did not appear to be a locking mechanism. Vicky grasped the boy's penis and lifted it to see if was locked from behind. The device appeared to consist of a clear ring firmly encircling Buffy's cock and balls and a clear plastic like material about 3" in length. It concealed nothing and in fact pushed his package out, displaying the boys charms perfectly.

Sandra noticed the look of confusion on Vicky's face.

"Come here, boy," she ordered.

Buffy immediately moved to Sandra and assumed the now-familiar position. Vicky looked on curiously as Sandra picked up her phone and tapped a few keys. She reached for the tube and easily pulled it off the boy's penis.

"That's amazing!" Vicky exclaimed.

"It truly is, and it also has many other features that I will be pleased to show you tomorrow, providing you pass the rest of the interview. But for now, we need to get back to work. You have an important day ahead of you and you still need to take some pictures of Buffy in the poses you will instruct your husband to assume later," Sandra informed her.

"Of course" Vicky replied.

"Buffy, move to the center of the room and assume the 'inspect' position facing the lady," Sandra ordered.

Vicky was pleased to see that Buffy was now fully erect. His cock had swelled to an impressive 8" and it bobbed nicely as he moved to take his position. As Vicky took her pictures, Sandra instructed Buffy to turn and pose as she desired. He obeyed, of course.

Next, Sandra told the boy to "squat" keeping his smooth and muscular legs spread wide offering a charming view of his fully exposed package. She then ordered the boy to "greet". He immediately dropped to all fours and lowered his head until his nose was pressed firmly to the floor. He then spread his legs widely and arched his back so that his delightfully presented bottom was displayed submissively for the ladies pleasure. His arms were tight to his side, palms up. Vicky thought it couldn't get any better than this!

Sandra then ordered Buffy to assume the "humble" position. Buffy grasped his impressive package and pulled it up behind him closing his legs. The result was to perfectly frame his cock and balls just under that magnificent bottom of his. Vicky continued to capture his submission on her phone.

"Those are the four positions you must get Danny to assume to pass this interview. Can you do it, are you strong enough to join our firm?" Sandra asked.

"I've never wanted anything more in my life!" Vicky responded as she gazed at Buffy, who maintained his lewd position.

"Perfect. I see that Buffy has excited you," Sandra smiled. "You are free to use him, although I must lock him first for reasons that will be explained to you tomorrow. There is a comfortable lounge directly across the hall from here. Buffy will obey your commands. I suggest you use his tongue, it's well trained. When you're done with the boy, he'll escort you back to the elevator. I hope to see you tomorrow," Sandra said kindly.

sabredog1
sabredog1
63 Followers
12